Book Store-ies 05

Story Info
Anorther girl gets "dragged" into it.
6k words
4.55
17.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Expanding Circle

NC-18 -- No characters under the age of 18 are depicted in this story.

This is a copyrighted original work of erotic fiction. All rights reserved.

If you haven't read 1 through 4, you might want to go back and read them first.

You'll probably be disappointed when I tell you I didn't stop at the bookstore the next time I passed through that area.

But that's not to say I didn't stop in the area.

*****

As I mentioned, after my last visit and that fantastic experience in the store we all went out to dinner. We had to get a meeting room in the back of the restaurant to fit us all in and be able to talk without constantly having to look over our shoulders to make sure no one was overhearing us.

Over the next hour or three I got to know each of them by name and was able to put names to faces, but more importantly, was able to put stories to names to faces and was able to ask some questions. The fact that it was in a group of like-minded women who apparently knew each other fairly well made it seem less like an interview and that was a plus as well.

I also got to observe the interactions between them -- both the spoken and the unspoken.

When dinner was over, I followed the girl and her mom to their house. I took one of my bags from the back of my car and followed them inside.

The girl grabbed me by the hand and gave me a tour of the house, then led me into a bedroom. As I got a look at it I started to back out, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"Dude, we already told you, nothing's going to happen." Then, as she saw me glancing at the feminine décor, said, "Remember? Two women live here? Why wouldn't our guest room be decorated in a feminine manner?"

"Ah. Gotcha."

"So what time do you need to be on the road tomorrow?"

"I'll set an alarm."

"I didn't ask that, what time do you need to be on the road?"

"About eight thirty."

"K. See you in the morning."

I unpacked a few things, ducked into to the bathroom across the hall to brush my teeth and piss, then slipped back across to "my" room. I stripped down and slipped into the bed and tried to drift off to sleep, but it was too warm in the room. I gradually peeled back the comforter and the blanket, leaving only a thin sheet covering me.

I woke up without moving in the dark to a sound and the quick realization that some things had changed. The first was that the room had cooled a bit, the second was that at some point I had kicked even the thin sheet off me and the third was that, as I laid there, making sure my breathing stayed as deep as if I was still asleep, I was able to hear someone breathing inside the room.

It sounded like the girl was trying to breathe quietly, but having a hard time with it, mostly because there were rhythmic catches in it as she breathed heavily in and out.

I listened for a few minutes as the catches became more rapid and determined where she was in the room. I waited another minute or two and when she finally took that deep breath that told me she was about to have her orgasm I quickly rolled out of the bed and took three quick steps to where she was, put my hands on the outside of her upper arms just below her shoulders, picked her up about six inches off the floor, pinned her to the wall with my body back from her, then leaned in and quietly growled, "Cum!!"

My caution had paid off, because as she came, her knees jerked up and out over and over like a frog trying to swim in mid-air. But something seemed "off" with the noises she was making.

Suddenly I heard a door open down the hall, but that sound sounded "off" too. I had just started to consider what it was that seemed "off" when I heard the girl's voice call out, "Mom? Are you okay?" The figure in my hands tensed.

FUCK!!

That's when the mom giggled. Loudly. "In here, honey!"

DOUBLE FUCK!!

So of course she comes in the room and flicks the light switch, turning my night vision to crap.

When my eyes adjusted somewhat through their slitted lids, I gradually opened first my left eye, then my right.

When I opened my left eye I saw the girl's mom smiling at me, still pinned to the wall and giggling in a way that seemed as unusual as the squeal from a visit or so ago.

"Mom! What are you doing in here?"

"Oh, nothing." She looked down her front at her toes still dangling about six inches off the floor. "Just, um, hanging around," she smiled.

"Well, what happened?"

"I woke up and needed to use the bathroom and when I came by here the door was slightly ajar and I caught a glimpse of him on that bed with no sheets on and I was worried he'd get cold."

"Mom, it's like 80 degrees in here!!"

"Well, yeah, but since he was so sweaty I was afraid that as it evaporated it'd cool him too much."

"Yeah, I might buy that one, but why were you using the bathroom down here when there's one in the master bedroom?"

"It's, um, out of toilet paper?"

"I just put half an 18-pack of it in there yesterday. How'd the door get open? I know it was closed when I went to bed."

"Oh, that. Well, you see... I was walking down the hallway in the dark and I'm not used to doing that 'cuz there's a bathroom in the master bed..."

"Yeah, Mom. I just reminded you you have a bathroom in your room. So...?"

"It was dark, I tripped, grabbed the handle to keep from falling, the door opened and I fell inside."

"Nice try, Mom."

"Wellll..."

"So were you going to break our promise to him?"

"Absolutely not!! He can tell you. I was just standing over here minding my own business when he lunged out of bed, picked me up and pinned me up here. Could you let me down now?"

I relaxed my arms slightly and she slid slowly down the wall until first her toes, then the rest of her feet hit the floor.

"Oh, I know just what of your 'business' you were minding. Could you at least take your fingers out of your pussy? What a slut!" And she lunged for her mom.

I started to step in between them just in case, but the girl slid past me and wrapped her arms around her mom. I started to relax, then realized they were both naked. And hugging. And oh SHIT!!

No, they didn't start making out. Wrong category.

But it was still a pretty fucking awesome sight.

"Well, if you two don't mind, I'm going to try to get back to sl..." Nope. Alarm was going off. "As I was saying, if you don't mind, I'm going to duck thru the shower real quick and get on the road."

I grabbed my hygiene kit, stepped across to the bathroom and closed the door. I took a quick shower. Well, not so quick. I did take a few minutes to close my eyes and wash myself...

Then heard a noise, opened my eyes, looked through the glass shower door, and saw the two of them inside the bathroom, one leaning up against the sink and the other the open door, each with one hand buried in their crotches while the other hand was either rubbing or pinching their own nipples.

"Really?!?!?"

They both giggled, which made their boobs jiggle. "What can we say, we're both sluts! And we never said we wouldn't watch, just that we wouldn't touch. Please, don't let us interrupt."

What the hell. I jacked off.

I don't know if you've ever jacked off in front of one woman who wasn't your wife, let alone two, but it's pretty fucking cool. We all came at pretty much the same time, with them staring at me and me shifting my gaze back and forth between them. It was what happened after that that was... scary.

Now I have to tell you that, with the job I do, I've been to some really violent parts of the world and I've done my share of dispensing said violence. But when I opened my eyes after I came I actually stepped back in the shower and put my back up against the wall.

They charged the shower, pushing and batting at each other. One of them got the door open and they each slid the side of a finger up the door to catch some of my cum and then popped it into their mouths. They cleaned it all off the inside of the door and then stood there with their eyes closed as they sucked on their fingers like they were savoring the last drop. Which I guess they were. When they opened their eyes I was looking at them with a bit of a disbelieving look on my face. They looked at me, glanced at each other and started giggling again.

The girl stopped giggling and said, "Hey! We promised we wouldn't touch YOU. We never said we wouldn't take advantage of any other opportunities!" Then she looked down at the drop hovering at the end of my cock and asked, "I, um, don't suppose you'd be willing to change your mind?"

I pushed her out, closed the door, rinsed off, then got out, pissed, dried off, and got dressed. When I came out of the bedroom with my bag packed they had breakfast on the table, so I stayed a little longer. Couldn't let them be the only ones to have eaten anything that morning now, could I?

*****

Like I said at the beginning of the story, I didn't stop at the bookstore the next time I passed through that area.

But that's not to say I didn't stop in the area.

I had done a reconnaissance of the area by map and satellite views (isn't the internet great?) as well as having checked some on-line property records and such. So I was able to drive down a road on the back side of the property and park off the side of it then walk onto the farm without being seen.

Being out here by myself gave me the opportunity to look for places and things I could use to fulfill each of the girl's fantasies, or at least their passions.

I discovered that someone had either been just a curious horticulturist or had had a lot of ideas that seemed to jibe with mine. I discovered a lot of trees that had been pruned and shaped into some unusual shapes that gave me some good ideas. I found a small stream running through the corner of the property and built a small dam to trap a little pond behind it.

Then I left. I hadn't had enough time to have properly entertained any of the girls that day, which is the other reason I hadn't called or stopped at the store.

***** I did call ahead as we had discussed the next time I knew I was going to be in the area. I told the girl I would be in the area in about three hours and asked if anyone was interested in playing.

She told me she'd check and see if anyone was available and interested in playing for a while.

When she called me back, she told me that two girls had said they wanted to play. When she told me the names, I knew I had a great opportunity.

I told her to tell Sam to meet me inside the barn in three hours and Kelli to meet me in the barn 15 minutes later.

As I hung up, I smiled and congratulated myself for thinking to tell her three hours when I was really only two hours away.

When Sam showed up at the barn, the big door was closed and the little walk-thru door was open.

She stepped in the door and just started walking inside. After a few steps she called my name.

I stepped up behind her, put my left hand softly on the back of her neck and said, "Hey, Sam, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" as I held it up to her face.

She jumped and started to pull back but I held her there for a few seconds until she went limp.

And no, there was no chloroform on the rag. Not even fabric softener since I didn't know who might be allergic or sensitive.

And no, I didn't hold it tightly enough to even start to suffocate her.

Isn't it amazing the power of the human mind?

I picked her up, slung her over my shoulder like a sack of feed and headed out to the woods. I had to hurry to get done what I needed to before Kelli showed up.

I made it back into the barn in time to calm my breathing just as I heard Kelli's car pull into the farm.

She was just as susceptible as Sam had been. I picked her up and carried her out to the woods, too.

***** Once I had all the preparations completed, I cracked a smelling salt and wafted it just beneath Kelli's nose.

As she came to, she realized she couldn't see.

I let her stew for a minute or two, and I could tell she was taking stock of her naked body and what she was feeling.

She obviously had a small ball-gag in her mouth. Not a jaw-breaker, but just enough to keep her from talking.

She could feel the rough bark of a tree on her ass and lower back and the feel of several loops of rope around her waist holding her in place.

She could also feel the bark on the backs of her arms where they were tied up and to the sides in a "Y" shape along the split trunk as it reached for the sky.

And she could feel it on the backs and insides of her thighs where they had been pulled back and tied to the sides of the tree.

Her wrists and ankles had several loops of rope wrapped around them and felt like cuffs.

I waited as she pulled and tested her bonds.

I watched her closely and knew exactly when she became aware of the pressure on her pussy. That's when I pulled the piece of dental floss attached to the clip holding the blindfold in place.

I watched as she immediately looked down to see what was pressing into her, splitting her lips and snuggling up against her clit.

I watched as she saw the rope and then as she followed the rope out and away from her to the far end.

I saw her eyes widen when she saw the knots in the rope, then widen even more as she saw Sam leaning against the tree at the far end of the rope across the small clearing.

Then widen further as she saw the contraption attached to Sam -- or that Sam was attached to.

And I saw her quick glances along the cords attached to that contraption and running back toward her and on either side of the tree she was attached to. She tried to turn her head to see where they went, but her arms and the split trunks of the trees prevented her.

I watched as she looked back and forth trying to figure out what was going to happen.

About then Sam began to stir.

I watched along with Kelli as she tried to mentally figure out what was going on from behind her blindfold.

She, too, was naked and had a small ball-gag in her mouth.

I watched as she pulled on her arms, trying to figure out why she couldn't pull them down from above and next to her shoulders.

I watched as she realized they were attached to the piece of stair-rail across her shoulders.

I watched as she realized there was a matching piece tucked horizontally in the seam where her thighs met her cute little ass cheeks.

I watched as she realized another piece was resting on her chest just below her breasts.

I watched and knew exactly when she became aware of the pain in her nipples. That's when I pulled the piece of floss attached the clip holding her blindfold on.

I watched as her eyes dropped immediately to the black clover clamps attached to her breasts just behind the nipples. I knew better than to apply them directly to her nipples -- not with what I had planned for her.

I watched as her eyes dropped lower to where the loops of rope were wrapped around her waist.

And as they dropped further to the rope snugged into the lower cleft of her pussy.

And then along the rope, taking in the knots until she saw Kelli spread-eagled against the tree at the far end of the rope.

Then as they followed the cords back the frame she was wearing.

I watched and knew when she closed her eyes and shuddered that she had figured out what might be about to happen.

That's when I pushed the switch that started the small battery-powered electric winch. This one didn't have the standard steel cable attached to it. Instead, it had two small polypropylene ropes attached to its drum.

As it slowly wound, I could see Kelli working her head trying to figure out what the humming noise was.

Since the polypro rope was clean, she couldn't see it moving until the stair-rail resting on Sam's chest began to rise.

As it rose, it first pulled the rope attached to it and to the upper and lower rails behind her neck and ass until they were almost taut, then began to pull on the nipple clamps and Sam's eyes began to widen yet again, this time in anticipation of what was about to happen.

The ropes pulled her forward by the nipples and she began to follow them, quickly at first, to stay ahead of the pressure.

Then she paused as she realized she was slowing down.

I paused the winch for a moment or two.

She tried to twist her torso to the right to see what was holding her back, but she couldn't because the clamp attached to her right nipple pinched her even harder when she tried.

I looked at Kelli and watched as she tried to force the ball-gag out of her mouth. When she couldn't, she tried shouting around it. All that came out was an "oo" sound since she couldn't use her tongue to make the "r" or her lips to make the "p" sounds.

But apparently Sam got the message because she squared up and I started the winch again.

As the clamps began to force her forward by her nipples, she dug her toes in and began to walk. But as she did, the rope attached to the back of the loops around her waist and hips continued to slow her movement.

This caused her torso to slowly lean forward.

It also caused her pussy to lean forward until her clit was rubbing directly on the rope.

But she dug in and began to work her way along the rope. As she did, even the slight movements of her dampening pussy as she swung her hips to move her legs made the rope twitch and vibrate in Kelli's pussy as well.

When her pussy got to the first knot, I paused the winch, but only for a second or two. Then I engaged it, paused it, engaged it, paused it, engaged it, until it finally dragged her over the knot.

I could hear her moan as she did. Apparently so could Kelli since she moaned too. Or that could have been because the rope twanged a little on her clit as Sam slid over it.

The ropes attached to the stair-rail holding the clover clamps slowly continued to drag her forward over the knots and both of them were moaning as Sam slid over each one.

One by one, she was slowly dragged over 21 knots until her face was almost touching Kelli's. They had locked eyes a while ago, and now they were staring into each other's from only an inch or so away.

I nudged the winch controller just a smidge and the ball-gags touched.

I let them rub against each other for a few seconds, then pulled the piece of floss that dumped two gallons of water into the bucket at the other end of the rope attached to Sam's waist.

At the same time, I hit the winch remote and put it into "free-spool" so some of the pressure came off Sam's nipples.

I had run the end of the rope around her waist through a pulley behind where Sam had been propped. From there, the rope went up into the tree before running through another pulley and down to a five-gallon bucket.

When she started, Sam was pulling against the weight of a gallon of water and a few rocks. Now she was pulling against almost 17 more pounds.

She was dragged backward across all 21 knots, with the rope audibly squishing as her pussy was dragged across it. Or rather, her pussy audibly squishing as the rope was dragged through it.

I let her rest there for a few minutes, then started the winch back up.

At first she groaned as she heard the winch start up over the background noise of the woods.

Then she started to moan as her tender pussy and sensitive clit began to encounter the knots.

I used the winch to move her over the knots again.

When they got face to face again, I let them stare each other in the eyes from several inches apart.

Then I gave the winch a couple of short nudges to pull them closer.

When they were about an inch apart I reached over and tapped the remote that allowed the catches holding the ball-gags in their mouths to pop free.

They quickly spit them out and started talking over each other, but both of them saying pretty much the same thing -- "Where is he?" "How does he know what's going on?" "How is controlling us?"

12