Book Store Slut

Story Info
Tiffany and Henry get horny to the same books.
1.2k words
3.58
15.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry always was fairly shy. Always scared to reveal his true self to the world. Terrified to find out exactly what the rest of the world might think of him. 6' tall, combed back shaggy hair, and a relatively average body. Never overly popular with the ladies, but still some experience.

Henry worked at a local bookstore. One of the most exciting moments of his day would be the time when he got to take inventory of the erotic literature section. He would gradually and occasionally try to sneak looks at the covers of the books and read little sections of them. He would only spend a few seconds doing so though due to the growing bulge in his pants and the people casually strolling by. As much as he hated to admit it, the thought of getting caught staring at these books with that hardening lump in his pants. Maybe it would open up a dialogue with a beautiful young slut.

There was a girl that always came in the book store that he was infatuated with. She looked to be about 20 years old. Absolutely beautiful. Pale skin, dirty blonde hair, and a magnificent body. An ass as firm and bouncy as a ride down an old road. The kind of ass you just want to smack and squeeze. Her tits were amazing. She always came in in a low cut shirt with a fair amount of cleavage always exposed. The appeared to be C cups, not that Henry knew much about bras, but he knew that he wanted to see her tits more than he wanted to continue breathing. It had become a physical necessity.

He would often find himself lingering staring at her breasts, finding his heart rate only increase in rapidity. He particularly enjoyed examining the line of freckles that extended into the valley of the sensuous tits.

It was a particularly hot day, and this slut goddess emerged wearing a pair of booty shorts barely covering her ass cheeks. It was quite apparent by her swinging pale ass cheeks and a little shred of lace peeking up the top of the shorts that she had on a particularly frilly blue thong. Henry noticed a bead of sweat rush down her neck and slowly creep down her chest into her cleavage. "My face should be that bead of sweat" he thought to himself.

Henry looked up from her chest to notice the woman's eyes now focused on him. His heart stopped. She pouted, slammed the book that she was reading shut, and walked out at an apparently angry pace.

Henry lay awake that night, when he was not jerking off to the excitement of the situation, he was stressing out over the possibility of getting reported to his boss and getting in trouble. Admittedly, this only turned him on a little more. It turned him on, and he was terrified by this because it felt so taboo.

The next day, Henry anxiously waited for the woman to return. She usually came anywhere between 2:00 to 2:15 everyday. It was 2:45 with no sign of her, and Henry believed that he was safe. Not a minute after 2:50, the woman entered the store. She was gazing around as if she was on a mission.

The woman was wearing an outfit similar in sluttiness that she had worn the day before. A tan tank top with part of her striped green bra exposed and a pair of loose fitting black short shorts with a small piece of a little red thong peeking up from the back. She spotted Henry and began stomping over to him.

She approached and in a surprisingly cute and friendly voice said "Hi, my name is Tiffany." She had a strange smile on her face which threw Henry for a loop as he struggled to find words.

"Hello, I'm.. I'm uhh Henry."

"You're cute. I like it, follow me." Tiffany said with an alluring smile on her face. She grabbed Henry's hand in an unusually gentle and playful way. She guided Henry to a remote part of the store, a section that mainly housed documentaries. She found a particularly ugly brown sofa and pushed him onto it.

Tiffany sat down beside Henry and began by holding his hand, wiggling her fingers and tracing them around in his hand in a way designed to stimulate an erection. From there she worked her hand over to his thigh and finally to Henry's crotch where she grabbed, in a harsh manner, onto Henry's half erect cock. She was just giggling. Twirling and fingers around and gently petting the head.

Tiffany then began trying to climb onto Henry's lap. Henry shuffled his legs around in an attempt to avoid his massive erection being felt. Tiffany forcefully shoved his leg down and began bouncing on his lap with the occasional grind.

She grabbed Henry's hand and brought it up to her breast. There were no words, just giggling. She moved his hand around softly on her tit showing him what she wanted done. Henry understood. He managed to slip her tasty tanned nipple out of her bra and began a cycle of twisting it and gently rubbing it, doing his best to tease and arouse.

Tiffany had begun grinding. People were walking by. Mostly older people. A few younger college students had come through. One guy who only gave Henry a nod as he walked on and two girls who both laughed and expressed a slight erotic interest in what Henry was providing to the nymph in his lap. Tiffany was still grinding and starting a light moan and Henry was just sitting there with his rock hard cock rubbing Tiffany's deliciously tight pussy. Teasing. He could feel a little bit of moisture starting to extend from her sweet pussy.

Tiffany then eased off of Henry's lap, still grabbing his cock with force as to ensure we was not about to leave. She sat to the side of Henry and steadily and teasingly unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She playfully licked the tip, but never emerged it fully into her mouth. Just slowly licking like a cat lapping up milk.

Henry began rubbing on Tiffany's pussy through her shorts, and slowly worked his way up and around. He pulled up on her thong providing Tiffany with a wedgie slipping into her pussy. One pull, easy. A second pull, hard and intended to cause a response. She bit her lip and smiled.

She was stroking Henry's cock laughing and smiling at the people walking by. Wanting to come into that section, but too sadly inhibited and uncomfortable to fully enjoy the show. Each book store customer enjoying a different part of the show.

Henry slipped his hand into Tiffany's thong and began caressing her pussy with his index and middle fingers. Gently rubbing and teasing her tight snatch. He finally forced his fingers into her tight pussy. Tiffany's pussy's contracting and moisturizing Henry's fingers just turned him on more.

Tiffany was aggressively stroking his cock with the occasional lick. Henry felt her body tighten up, and felt the flow of juices drown his fingers. He pulled out and tasted her delicious pussy. After she had came, Henry now felt comfortable coming himself. He came right into Tiffany's soft hands and let out a sigh.

Tiffany only giggled, and tasted Henry's cock on her hand and wiped the remaining cum on the ugly brown couch. They then lay there on the couch cuddling and exhausted. Tiffany's tits still exposed and Henry's cock still out. Tiffany rested her head in Henry's lap snuggling his leg just centimeters from his cock.