Booked

Story Info
Encounter at a night club in Seoul.
2.1k words
3.98
24.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been staying in Seoul for a couple of weeks when a friend mentioned the term 'booking club' in a discussion about the local night club scene. I never heard of that before and it turned out that there are a number of clubs in Seoul with a quite unique system that allows men & women getting hooked up.

I was told that the clubs have a relatively high number of tables, some even separate rooms and that usually groups of guys go there to meet woman. Unlike typical night clubs, the dance floor is pretty small. The guys are buying all the drinks and also platters with side dishes such as fruit and other snacks. The waiters, there are many of them, are not only brining the food and drinks to the table, they also bring the girls. Yes, that's right – they bring the girls.

Many of the women hang out in some waiting area close to the restrooms where they can take care of their make up or they stay on the dance floor. As soon as they are anywhere else, one of the waiters will grab them and bring them to a table or into a room and sit them next to a guy. Some of the girls are reluctant and protest, some are just following. However, they are usually OK with that as they knew what to expect before going there, although sometimes a girl was not told about it before and that means she is in for a small surprise.

I was also told that the better clubs with that system are often packed with girls because of a number of scouts that go to the restaurants and coffee shops in the area and talk girls into going to the club later that night. Having some fun and getting free drinks all night is doing the trick for many. As the clubs are frequently visited by richer guys and sometimes celebrities, this seems to work quite well.

So, once the girl sits next to a guy, they usually check each other out and introduce themselves to each other and the girl typically within seconds decides to stay or leaves (just to be brought to another table).

It gets tricky by guys giving tips to the waiters requesting special girls and sometimes even girls tip the waiters to be brought to a specific table.

After I heard that story, I could not really believe it. I mean, I have seen many really interesting things in Korea and I believed my friend told me the truth, but at the same time it was a bit hard to understand it without seeing it.

Around a week later on a weekday, I had just finished dinner with a business partner, my friend called me and asked if I want to join him and a couple of other guys in 'the' club. I first did not know what exactly he was referring to – honestly, I simply did not make the connection to the story I heard before at that moment. Anyway, I had no plans for the rest of the evening, so I agreed and minutes later I was sitting in a taxi going to the most fanciest booking club in Seoul – Club I in the basement of the Riviera Hotel.

I meet my friend in front of the building and we walked in together. Just the scenery was great, beautiful woman everywhere and even by only passing by I could already see the action going on, waiters dragging and pushing girls reluctantly to some table, a nice small dance floor full with gorgeous hot women, dancing to the latest electronic dance music.

It turned out that we had a separate room and when we reached it, there were two other guys in there, each of them with a nice girl sitting next to them. We joined the group and started drinking.

Only minutes later, a waiter came in and brought in a girl and sat her next to me. We smiled at each other and probably did not want to be with a foreigner and immediately stood up and walked out. Well, it did not matter, less than three minutes later the next young woman sat next to me.

In less than one hour, I talked to 6 different girls, saw another 3 that sat next to me but got out instantly. I meet a flight attendant, a professional dancer, two students, a Korean American only there for a 3 day holiday and really cute English teacher. I did not drink very much until then and had quite some fun, also some of the other guys meet interesting girls and no matter how it continued it would be a memorable evening in any case.

After I was without a girl next to me for a few minutes, the waiter brought in a new woman. I immediately liked her when I saw her because she did not look too overdressed. Many Korean girls are using too much make up which is nice, but I personally prefer the natural look. It turned out that she speaks English quite well and she was 29, one year older than me. She was dressed in a loose blouse with bra under it and tight jeans. Her body was average I guess, she was not too skinny, her breasts were not huge but still noticeable.

We both liked each other instantly. She told me that she had just went to a job interview for her dream job at a very important travel agency but was turned down. She was really down and quite sad about it but decided to join her group of friends to go to the club to get her mind of it. Actually, it turned out they were scouted from a coffee shop nearby.

She also told me a lot about her experience when she lived in Japan for some years and how different the countries are. We talked about the different views on relationship and even sexual life in the countries and I was surprised how open she talked about it, many Koreans are very conservative about such topics. With my experience about Korean and Japanese culture, I was an active participant and we both enjoyed the whole scene a lot.

Later in the evening, she had to go to the restroom. The problem in this club is that girls coming out of the restroom are usually picked up by the waiters again and sent somewhere else, so I decided to go with her and waited in front of it. When she came out, she was surprised to see me there as she thought I might had already given up on her feeling the other girls would have been more pretty but of course I just had to wait for her.

On the way back to our room, in a slightly darker corner, she suddenly started to french kiss me without any warning. Wow - I was really surprised. It was a corner in the room, but still people could see us. It was great and it went on for several minutes. I really felt it took even longer. Both of us have drunk that night, but actually not much, so we could both fully enjoy everything.

One of my friends saw us and when we finally went back into the room, he suggested to get a room upstairs in the hotel. I asked her and she did not answer, still he had already started to arrange it for us – one of the conveniences that the club is in the same building as the hotel. We sat down again, had a bit more alcohol and continued talking, until my friend announced that he and his guys decided to leave. When we got up and walked out of the room, he handed me the room key for the hotel room upstairs.

I showed the key to her and asked her if she wants to join and again she did not reply but simply smiled. I walked with her towards the elevator going up to the hotel rooms and she entered it with me. Inside, we kissed again as we rode up to our floor.

Once we stepped into the room, she noticed that she forgot her handbag in the locker down at the club and said she wants to go downstairs to pick it up. I was a bit worried then, because I thought she might have changed her mind. I said it would be OK and I would go with her but she then turned her face around to look me into the eyes and pushed me on the bed – her handbag suddenly seemed forgotten.

We kissed each other like crazy this time, with her laying on top of me. After some time we were slowly undressing each other. I felt her ass with one hand pulled under inside the tight jeans she was wearing and then moved it around and opened the front of her trousers, she started to touch my chest after she had opened my shirt.

I was getting very aroused and she kissed my chest with the main focus on my left nipple, she even bite it and I loved it. She moved her head down lowly until she licked around my tights. I was getting fully rock hard for her at that moment and my cock head pushed itself out through the underpants.

After turning around and rearranging ourselves, we both took of our remaining clothes. I started licking and kissing her body in all different areas. Her breasts have been quite small and I loved them, especially her nipples that stood up and where perfect for licking and sucking.

I went down her body with my head and soon started licking around her labia and inside her pussy. I noticed she was very aroused and quite wet. You see, I love giving oral pleasure to women, and especially in this case the taste was delicious. There was a small smooth patch of pussy hair just above her clit and it looked beautiful. Once her clit was more visible, I started licking and sucking there and her response was very nice. She put her hands on my head and encouraged me to continue what I was doing more and faster.

After some time she came. She became a lot louder suddenly! Her body was shacking a bit more than before and it was an amazing feeling.

It took some time for her to relax again and I used that to get a condom and put it myself on my dick. I slowly started fucking her pussy with me on top of her and looked into her eyes. We kissed more while I slowly increased my rhythm and pushed more and more deep into her.

Not soon after I came, she was so exhausted that she started sleeping. I pulled the blanket over her to make sure she is not getting cold and then snuggled under the blanket next to her.

In the morning, I woke up just before her. When she woke up, she was surprised to see me but then instantly remembered and we started chatting a little bit. We talked about her experience in Japan more and she told me of the things she does not like in Korea, especially the moral views about sex. She told me Japan is crazy but she preferred that culture to Korea when it comes about sexuality. The discussion really turned me on and she started to fondle my dick with her left hand and I became hard quite soon.

She started to give me a hand job slowly while we still talked and our discussion got more naughty. I fondled her breasts and her ass. Then she moved over me and saw there was another condom next to the bed and unpacked it. She put it on my dick and then sat on it. I moved it inside her pussy while she slowly moved down. After starting slow movements, she moved her body forward and her head down and we kissed again for a long time. She really enjoyed riding up and down on my morning erection. When she moved her body up again, I touched her breasts sometimes but actually I simply enjoyed looking into her eyes and she looked in my face with passion until she closed her eyes, moved her body back and increased the speed of her movements. Soon after that she started moaning loudly again and after some time I was coming. Luckily I still stayed hard and she continued moving up and down until she came as well and then moved back to the side next to me.

A bit later, we took a shower together and focused on cleaning each other. We then went together to have some late breakfast.

I had a business meeting that day in the morning and of course I was quite late ...