Booking Her Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid her up and down his shaft, and his ridges rippled pleasure through her ass so she could feel every fiber of muscle, quivering with readiness. She opened her eyes enough to see Tavis stretching out his neck to take the black cock deep in his throat before the construction worker blocked her view, straddling Tavis to bring his cock down to her pussy.

His eyes, too, were brown, but they glinted with shards of sunlight from his hours outside. His rough hands were not gentle. He jerked her on his cock, disregarding the strain on her asshole, which sent rivers of ecstasy gushing down the dick deep inside her. Three men moaned, each their own sound: throaty and angry; dreamy and determined; clanging and earthy.

Venice's voice lashed across them all, culminating in a shriek that might have been a name. Her nails curled like claws into the carpet and her spasming anus squeezed an orgasm out of Tavis's rigid cock. He gagged with the intensity and his throat made the black man come, his hand descending to palm Tavis's curly head of hair. The slick walls of Venice's pussy swallowed the construction worker's cock and coaxed free a hot load of thick cum.

Slowly, they sagged and extricated themselves. Venice lay on her back on the wet carpet until she heard the door closed twice. Then, in a tiny voice that shook out of her trembling body, she hoped out loud: "Tavis?"

"I'm here," came his voice, very close to her ear.

She reached up without looking and found his hair. Her knuckles collected his curls. "Oh good," she said. "I hoped you wouldn't run away."

12