Bookstore Flashing Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple spends bonus in store.
1.6k words
4.6
48.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadhd
deadhd
9 Followers

This adventure happened a few months after bookstore flasher. We had talked for a couple of weeks after about what happened that night and Jane had come to the conclusion that she wanted to see what it felt like to suck off or maybe fuck a perfect stranger in public. We were really busy for the next month or so and never got around to acting on it. I'll remind you that Jane was and still is a very beautiful natural redhead about five feet four with long legs and fine thirty-six C tits and a fine ass.

So, a couple of months later, I opened my check and found a six hundred dollar bonus, I kept it aside and thought about what to do with it. Jane had mentioned she wanted to do some shopping with her girlfriend but really couldn't afford it. I thought about it and a couple of days later approached her with my idea. I told her about the bonus that night before we went to bed.

I explained she could earn up to the whole six hundred depending. When she asked what she had to do I told her that I wanted to check out a new adult bookstore that opened about thirty miles north of us in the middle of nowhere on a frontage road off the interstate this weekend. I further explained that if she agreed to be my slut slave from say nine Friday night when we left the house until we got back into the house later that evening she could make three hundred bucks.

By that I meant she would wear whatever I told her to and do whatever I told her to within reason. When she asked how she would earn the other three hundred I told her we would do the same thing Saturday night too, either there or another store. The next morning she agreed to try it Friday night and let me know after about Saturday night.

By ten Friday evening, Jane had had a couple of drinks, joined me in a smoke, and was feeling ready to flash. When we left the house all she was wearing were a pair of sexy gray ankle strap open toe five- inch heels and a pair of white thigh-highs. I had a little something for her to wear into the store.

It took us about a half hour to get there and we parked in front of the store about 10:35. I parked three spots from the door and there were only four cars in the lot. While Jane put on her dress I went in and checked out the place. I counted three men in the book area and heard another two movies running in the video area. I nodded to the clerk and before I knew it I had walked up to the raised counter and in a low voice asked if he minded if my wife and I had some fun in his store. He told me he was the owner and as long as he could watch he had no problem.

I went back out to the car and told Jane how empty the place was as she got out of the car. I also told her about talking to the owner too. We had agreed earlier that this time I wouldn't be able to shoot the fun so Jane would be less nervous. I suggested since the owner didn't mind she should leave the dress in the car and go for it so to speak. She took it off, tossed it back in the car, locked and shut the door and we walked to the entrance. Remember, all she was wearing were her heels and thigh-highs.

I opened the door and Jane walked in ahead of me. It took a couple of seconds before she had the attention of the four men in the book area, the owner already had a big smile on his face as we walked further in and started checking out the racks of books along the walls. To our surprise the owner cleared his throat and got everyone's attention. He then announced that they could enjoy the view all they wanted but couldn't touch unless the lady told them to.

The men kept their places and tried not to look too obvious about checking out my beautiful nude wife. We spent the next ten minutes walking around the store looking at books first stopping about three feet from one guy as Jane bent over and got a book off the bottom rack, giving him a great close up shot of her pussy and ass. She gave him another as she put it back and we moved on.

When we got to the back of the store by the counter, Jane walked up to the owner and handed him a five for the movie area. He gave her the change and the five back with a smile telling Jane her money was no good there. She said thanks and we walked back to the movie area.

The two booths were still running as we checked out the selection of titles. We choose a movie next to one of the occupied booths and went in just as I was closing the door, the man in the booth across from us came out all he saw was me closing the door and walked out. I pointed out the two glory holes one at eye level and the other at waist level and told her she might get her chance to suck a strange cock.

I put a coin in the machine and the booth was filled with light and sound. I knew that would get the attention of the person in the next booth. Sure enough, we soon spotted someone looking into our booth knowing they were seeing Jane since she was on that side.

Soon, a semi hard cock came poking through the lower hole. Jane looked at it and then looked at me. I asked her what she was going to do and in reply, she took it with her hand and started playing with it making it rock hard in seconds. She leaned down and started rubbing the head of this stranger's cock on her tits before she took it in her mouth and started slowly sucking it. Jane sucked it for a good two or three minutes before we heard a groan and he started shooting a huge load down Jane's throat. She took it all and didn't spill a drop. Before we knew it his cock was gone, we heard the door open and him quickly leaving the booth. We waited another couple of minutes until our movie stopped before we opened the door and went back to the book area.

To our surprise, there were only the owner and one stranger left everyone else hade gone. The owner smiled and said they must have got board to which the stranger replied they were nuts because Jane was the bravest and finest looking woman he had seen in a while. Jane thanked them both and asked the stranger what he was looking at as she walked over to him.

He went red as she stood right next to him and saw he was checking out a blond getting it on with two guys. He went redder when she asked him if he liked looking at her tits. He told her they were perfect and would love to touch them. To my surprise, Jane looked over to the owner and asked him if he wanted to touch her tits too. He didn't need a second invite and was around the counter standing next to Jane in seconds flat.

I was soon watching as these two strangers each started playing with one of Jane's tits. After a couple of minutes of this she turned so she was now facing the owner and the stranger was behind her. I was amazed as she allowed the stranger to keep playing with her one tit while now letting him play with her ass with his other. The owner was also enjoying her tits and his hand was now delving between her semi -spread legs. Before I knew it she had their cocks out and was playing with them making them rock hard.

I watched in amazement as she told the stranger to enter her pussy as she bent over and took the owner's cock into her mouth. The stranger behind her had other intentions. He got on his knees and started eating Jane's waiting pussy giving instantly giving her a huge orgasm as he tongued her wet hot pussy. Once he had her supper wet he stood up and entered her from behind filling her pussy in one smooth motion causing her to gasp and take the owner's cock deeper down her throat. This guy pumped her good and hard for a good three minutes before he groaned and started to pull out.

Jane told him to shoot in her pussy and he causing him to pump her harder and deeper as until he shuddered and a huge load into her pussy. This caused the owner to shoot and Jane again took the whole load without spilling a drop. I couldn't wait, I moved in behind her as the stranger stepped aside and entered her well, fucked juicy pussy and started pumping hard and deep until I too shot a huge load into her love channel. Jane later told me she had three huge orgasms while it happened. The owner got her a towel and she went to the restroom to recover and clean up. I mentioned to the owner that I would love to take some photos of Jane having fun in the store sometime and he agreed he would have no problem with that and told me he worked the weekends from six until closing. We talked a little more until Jane came back then said goodbye as they walked us out to the car and watched as we drove off.

We did go back the next night but that is another story.

deadhd
deadhd
9 Followers