Bookstore Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Molly gulped. At five foot, two inches and not quite a hundred pounds soaking wet, there was no way her petite little body could handle what her amazonian boss could! "He's too big, he'll kill me!"

"I took it just fine, even when you urged him to get it all!" She stood close, looming over the young girl. "Do it, or you'll fucking regret it, and I want you to take every single inch!"

With a whine of protest, Molly turned and looked down at the half-human creature. Despite the head of a bull, he had a magnificent body. Football players and body builders would kill for his biceps and his abs. The scent of his maleness wafted to her nose, and her pussy quivered in response.

"All right, I'll do it. Or try to anyway," she sighed and stepped over to him. As if understanding what she was about to do, the minotaur released his giant cock and put his hands behind his head, waiting. If a bull could look smug, he certainly did. She moved over him, planting her tiny feet on either side of his surprisingly trim waist. She reached back behind her and felt for his cock, gasping when her tiny hand made contact.

"This thing is thicker than my arm!" Molly moaned and sank a little lower, rubbing her cute little ass on the flat top of it.

"He's thicker than your boyfriend's arm," Pam laughed.

"Yeah, not to mention his cock!" Molly said without thinking. Pam laughed again, slapping her knee. Molly turned back to the beast, then closed her eyes. He was so thick, there was no way it was even getting in, let alone all the way! She bit her bottom lip in concentration, rotating her boyish hips back and forth, feeling the heat of his iron-hard cock rubbing against her delicate folds. Her pussy as so wet, she seeped juices all over him, making him slippery and hard to hold. Flat on her feet with her knees bent, her slim legs began to ache. She settled more of her weight on the pillar of flesh and gasped as the nearly flat head pushed in against her lower lips.

"Just get right on it, I promise you, it will blow your mind!" Pam urged her, stroking her back with a soft hand to soothe her.

"Okay," Molly said. She winced as she eased herself lower. Her pussy felt like it was going to literally rip. Pain shot up from the lips as they were slowly pushed inside her tight opening. She felt her pussy spasm and stretch, gradually opening more and more. A think sheen of sweat glistened on her body as she began to pant. "Oh it fucking HURTS!" she whined.

"You're almost there, just a little bit more and you'll get him inside you!" Pam said, her voice high with excitement. She kissed Molly gently on the cheek, then put her hands on the girl's shoulders, giving her a not-so-gentle push downward.

"FUCK!" Molly shouted in agony. Her pussy yielded at last, and the flared head popped inside, followed by several inches of shaft. Pam stepped back to watch as the young woman adjust to the feeling of her inner walls expanding around the wide ridge. Molly instinctively tried to stand back up and hop off that cock, but the flared shape of it held her fast, refusing to be drawn out of her sucking channel.

"Relax, he'll loosen you up eventually," Pam said.

"I can't, it hurts too bad!" Molly sobbed, tears running down her soft cheeks. She'd never felt anything like this. She held still, half-standing over the horse-dicked monster, about to panic. The throbbing in her pussy was so intense, it consumed her, yet she realized she was still aroused, highly aroused. She moaned and pushed her body up and down a few inches, very slowly. The pain began to recede and a warm sensation oozed into her body to replace it. Her eyes opened wide in wonder as her pussy began to stretch open, gradually adjusting. She pushed down a bit lower, taking about a third of the minotaur inside her, and she shuddered.

"See, feels amazing doesn't?" Pam asked smugly.

"God yes!" Molly whispered. The pain was still there, but the pleasure drowned it out. She'd never felt so full, so womanly! She bent her knees a bit more, and the flared head barged into something deep within her pussy. She whimpered, surely he wasn't bottoming out?

"Ride him, Molly, show me what you're made of!" Pam urged. Molly nodded and started to bounce, taking nearly half of his cock as she worked her pixie-like body up and down. The room filled with the sounds of her moans, the minotaur's low, bleating groans, and the squelch of her sopping pussy moving over such an enormous cock. Molly thought she understood what made sex good, even great. Her boyfriend had been so teachable, and she trained him to please her well. But it wasn't like this, this was so, extreme, so intense! Her new lover wasn't even human, she felt so dirty riding its animal cock. Animal cock it may be, the size and shape of it stimulated her pussy far more than any man's cock might!

"Oh, oh, oh, AHHH!" Molly screamed as she came. Her head swam as sinful pleasure wracked her body. The sensation didn't just fill her pussy, but spread out from her head to her tiny little toes. It seemed like too much pleasure, like she was breaking the laws of nature. In her ecstasy she sank down even further, and she felt that giant cockhead push against that obstruction deep within her. Her cervix she realized, her mind hazy with pleasure. She bore down on him, and pain rejoined the mix of sensations flooding her. She didn't care, she wanted more.

"That's it, now you're on to it!" Pam said and bent down to run her hand over Molly's flat stomach. It wasn't so flat anymore, the outline of the minotaur's giant cock stood out as a huge bulge that strained the soft, pale flesh. It moved higher as the girl pushed down, and the older woman licked her lips in lust.

"I want it ALL!" Molly screamed as she felt that meaty column force her innermost passage open brutally. The pain was worse than the initial penetration, the opening tighter and much much smaller. But as she rode from one orgasm to the next, it only made her hotter. Her uterus blossomed, stretching open as the flared head, larger than a man's fist, stuffed it to overflowing. Molly panted and looked down at herself. Her stomach was stretched to the breaking point with a giant, cock-shaped bulge poking out from it, protruding more than her tiny breasts. She felt beneath her, feeling the thick ring of the minotaur's prepuce pressing against her distended wet pussy lips.

"God, there's MORE?" she asked in disbelief.

"A good four or five inches to go, Sweetie. You know you want them!" Pam taunted, and slapped the girl's tiny ass hard enough to leave a red hand print. Molly grit her teeth, barely feeling the hard spank. She nodded her blonde head and pulled up until she felt the wide flare of the beast's cock pulling at the inside edge of her painfully stretched cervix.

"I'll take it all, just you see!" she said defiantly. She pushed down again, and again, straining with effort as she leaned over the monster, her hands on her knees. Her ass rose and fell faster and faster, and at last her pussy opened even wider, accepting the thickest part of the minotaur's cock, the black sheath, into her aching hole. Her knees settled to the floor as her tiny bottom came to rest on his lap. Her womb throbbed around the head, pushed open and forced to move higher up inside her body. She rubbed the full length of his shaft through the skin of her belly.

"You look so sexy!" Pam murmured, sitting down beside the minotaur and facing them. She spread her legs and worked furiously at her dripping pussy.

Molly came again as she started to bounce like a cowgirl on the rampant beast. Her orgasms came as fast as strobe lights now, and she eagerly soaked them up. Time stretched on and on, and the young girl wouldn't be surprised to see the morning crew showing up for their shift. She didn't care who saw though, this was just too good!

"RAWR!" the bull-headed monster roared, seeming to come to life at last. He reached out, wrapping a massive hand around Molly's neck. His grip was firm, and her eyes bulged, but he didn't squeeze hard enough to choke her. It stood up, its hooves clomping, and Molly shrieked in pain as her body was lifted by neck and pussy. She flailed uselessly in the air as the thick shaft shifted in her insides, putting pressure all through her tight young body.

"Oh Gosh!" she whimpered through trembling lips. The beast used her throat as a handle and began to roughly move her body up and down, jerking itself off inside her, using her entire body as a cocksleeve for its pleasure. She came so hard her vision faded to black, but she was dimly aware of flopping about on his inhuman tool. The hot blast of his thick cum filling her uterus snapped her back to full alertness.

"Oh FUCK fill me up!" she cried as the tingly, gooey hot liquid stretched her tender womb even more, bloating her belly like a pregnant woman's. On and on his titanic balls worked, pumping yet more of his thick cum into her tiny body. It gushed out of her pussy lips, pooling on the floor as he came deep inside her. The beast staggered to its knees, and Molly flopped on the floor, still impaled upon him. It raised its great arms to the ceiling and with a roar, his body froze and...flattened.

"Oh no!" Molly whimpered as the cock inside her disappeared. She lay on her back soaking in bestial semen, her pussy gaping, with that damn cardboard cut out of the minotaur propped between her outstretched legs. She threw herself back onto the concrete, aching to her very bones.

"Come on, its almost six," Pam chuckled. "We need to clean up and get out of here before the morning shift comes in."

"I can barely move!" Molly whined.

"Don't be like that, now hurry up and let's get out of here, but don't forget to bring our new friend, we wouldn't want to lose him would we?" Pam grinned and nodded to the cardboard minotaur. Molly smiled, she'd need to order Astral Dust by the case now!

"Oh we certainly would not want to leave HIM behind!" she giggled.

12