Bookstore Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes," Mary grinned. While we dressed, I thanked the men, told them we'd be back again, and we left.

Outside the booth area, in the bookstore section, several men were waiting, staring at Mary as she, and I, donned sun glasses. I doubt anyone could have recognized us, and frankly, didn't give a fuck if they did. We were all here for the same purpose... to have a good time, and we had.

On the way home I asked Mary what she was feeling. She said like me, she felt a little strange over what we'd done, but also like me said it was the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced.

"You know what I love most about it?" she said. "The anonymity of it all. It was so totally sexual. So unpretentious. We went there for cocks... those men provided us with them, and we used them. No personality problems to deal with... no hurt feelings... no pestering lover to worry about. It was just pure raw sex. I loved that. God I loved that!"

I told her I did, too, and frankly, we've been totally fine with what we did since then. No problems have resulted, and I suspect, in fact I know, we're going to be doing it again. Not every weekend, naturally, but as a special event, to be saved for those times when we're both extremely horny. For myself, I can't wait to go there again, with or without Mary, and she's alright with that, too, although naturally I prefer her to be with me. Still, I have discovered a part of myself I didn't know existed. Perhaps we are all bisexual to some degree, I don't know. I do know I have no desire to engage in any kind of "romantic" relationship with another man, OR woman. For men into that sort of thing, that's fine for them, but it's not for me. Our sucking another man's cock, however, or having him suck mine... that is somehow different. THAT is just SEX... nothing more, nothing less. It's simply exciting recreation. And that, both Mary and I can appreciate...

****************

12