Bookstore Whore

Story Info
Newlywed wife learns to love strange cock.
1.2k words
3.72
272.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I'd dated my wife for more than five years before we got married, she was never fully aware of my passion for fucking around at adult theaters and dirty bookstores with booths. Though we had discussed and even fantasized about taking her into an adult theater, it wasn't until after we were married that she finally gave in and fulfilled my fantasy of being my slut at a local adult bookstore.

A quick word about my wife - Shawna is fucking fantastic looking, 5'1" tall, a slim 113 pounds with a nice bubble butt, great tits that border on a D-cup and long black hair. She tans and she's managed to get her skin to an almost mocha color, which perfectly compliments her black hair. She's given to shaving her pussy, leaving nothing but a small, smooth strip of curly black hair at the very top.

This Friday began like any other.... me going to work, with a few phone calls during the day to chat and make plans for that night. The usual stuff, really, but my new bride had no idea what I had in store for her.

When I got home from work, my wife had expected that we would go out for a nice dinner, then maybe hit the club for a few hours before doing something sweet, like walking down by the shore. What she didn't know was that tonight I was going to turn her into my personal slut and pimp her out to every degenerate that we could find inside out local adult theater.

I told Shawna to wear something sexy, if not a little revealing, because I had a special surprise for her. After doing her make-up, she came out of our bedroom wearing a close-cut black blouse that framed her beautiful tits perfectly, along with a short skirt that rode up her smooth thighs. I could see the edges of a frilly black bra at the corners of her blouse, adequately holding back her plump tits. To compliment it, she wore a classy set of sheer, black stockings and a pair of pointy high heels, which made her look both really sexy and maybe just a little trashy at the same time - perfect for my soon to be bookstore slut!

We hopped into the car and headed for dinner, which consisted of a bit of chit chat and lots of questions about the "big surprise". I made sure that Shawna had plenty of wine and by the time we left, she was more than a little tipsy. When Shawna gets tipsy, she starts to get horny, and then there's no turning back.

As we headed for downtown, she ran her fingernails across the bulge in my khakis, lightly teasing my cock as it stirred from her playful strokes. She started to talk dirty and I soon turned the course of the conversation into what I wanted her to do - SUCK COCK. With a playful grin, she tried to pull down my zipper, but I gently pushed her hand away and said "Who said I wanted you to suck MY cock?". Her eyes grew wide for a minute and her mouth opened like she was going to say something, but she closed her mouth and settled back into her playful grin. I think she had an idea of what she had coming.....

We arrived at the local adult theater/bookstore and pulled around to the parking lot in the back. There were plenty of cars, as usual, so I knew that we were both in for a good time. After locking up, we strolled into the bookstore, and with a knowing nod to the regular behind the counter, we payed admission and strolled into the cinema theater.

The door creaked open and led to a dimly lit hall. At the far end, we saw an opening which led into a dark room, filled with a bit of seedy light from the huge projection screen and loud moans from the speakers. I led first, with Shawna stumbling along a bit unsteadily behind. Her palm was a little sweaty, so I knew she was both a little nervous and very excited. We walked to the end of the hall and saw that there were only a few figures seated in the dark theater, but they all turned their heads to regard us when we went to take a seat.

It seemed, at first, as if we weren't going to attract much attention from the others seated in the theater - that is, until Shawna stood up and took off her coat, exposing her loose blouse and full breasts to the cold air of the theater. As I looked at my magnificent wife, I could see that her nipples were very hard and extremely stiff, jutting out sharply from her blouse in obvious arousal. At this point, it seemed that every head in the theater had turned to lay eyes on my wife and her smoking hot body.

As she sat down, I scooted closer to her and started kissing her neck, whispering all of the dirty things that I wanted to watch her do to these strangers seated around us. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, letting a soft moan escape from her mouth as I moved my hands onto her legs and parted her thighs, running my hand closer to her smooth panties and the shaved treasure that lay behind it. Buckling down in her seat, Shawna bit her upper lip and spread her legs for me, allowing my fingers to rub her soft - but soaking wet - panties. I eagerly pushed the panties to the side and began to work my fingers into her, rubbing her clit with my hand while kissing her neck and ear with my mouth. Soon, her moans became louder and I knew that everyone in the theater was no longer paying attention to the movie on the projection screen.

Her pussy was so damp, it's hard to really give it justice, though it is a fact that I had never felt her pussy this damp before, or her cunt lips as swollen and hot. She knew what I had in mind and that there'd be no turning back.....

I stood up and pulled my wife to her feet. Turning her around, I bent her over the chairs in front of us and pulled her skirt up over her thighs, watching as satisfaction as she ground her soaking wet pussy and firm ass into my crotch. Her eyes were still closed, but she was rubbing that fine ass in the air in front of me, beckoning me to fuck her like the little cum slut she was. I gave her a light slap on the ass before I unzipped my pants, undid my buckle and let my khakis drop to the floor. Of course, my seven inch cock was already hard and ready for business, as it sprang forward to lightly nudge her sweet, pink asshole.

After lubing up my fingers with a little spit, I put the head of my cock on her pussy lips, roughly rubbing it up and down the length of her swollen, puffy lips. Everyone in the room was watching us and most of the guys had their cocks out, stroking them and waiting for what they hoped would be a signal to join in. Of course, they wouldn't have to wait long....

TO BE CONTINUED.........