Bookworm Ch. 02

Story Info
The continued story of a boy in a book store.
1k words
4.23
25.7k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I showed for work in what felt like a better mood than before. I was actually looking forward to it. I loved the positive energy in the store; everyone was so nice, it was a place where I felt I could relax and work in harmony. Abigail left shortly after I arrived, and it was just me alone with Brenda.

Today Brenda was wearing a very tight t-shirt that covered up her cleavage. She had on some shorts that showed a bit more leg than yesterday. We hung out and talked for a while; it seemed like there was so much free time that we could get away with it.

"Okay, are you ready to learn how to stock books?"

"Yep, let's get to it."

"Cool. So all you need to do is grab one of these piles," she said, pointing to some small piles of books on the counter. "Then go to the section they belong to and start putting them on the shelf. Of course, it's alphabetized by the last name of the author."

"Makes sense. I'll do the science fiction, since it's kind of my forte."

She laughed. "So you're a big nerd huh?"

We were talking as we walked to the book shelves. "I wouldn't consider myself a huge nerd or anything. I like Star Wars, but who doesn't. I can get into some really old school, like, cheesy fifty movies and stuff. I just think the concepts are fun, and sometimes hilarious."

"Star Wars was fun. I think I saw the third one. Or was it the sixth one? I don't really understand, someone tried to explain it to me. It had the girl in the golden bikini."

"Oh yeah, Princess Leia, meowww!" I said, laughing.

"Haha," she laughed. "She's brave getting into that thing. I could never do something like that."

"Yeah, it's pretty wild. I mean, she was clearly a sex slave. That movie generally felt like it was being aimed at children, what with the ewoks, but then there she was. George Lucas is a strange guy. So, what section are you working on?"

She replied "I'm doing the romance novels. You'd be surprised, but romance novels are some of our biggest sellers. The girls love them."

"Do you read them?" I asked.

"Naw, not too much. I'm not huge on reading books. Besides, if I wanted drama, I would just talk to my boyfriend more." It got a bit quiet, but she picked it up. "Speaking of romance, is there a magic girl in your life?"

"No, I'm single. Being 5'4 generally limits guys like me. Girls like the tall guys."

"Aw that's not true! You're cute! You could get a lot of girls. You just gotta have confidence and pretty much anybody is available to you." Just then, the door came open and a girl walked in. She was about my height and weighed maybe 100 pounds. She went directly to the non fiction section. Brenda started whispering. I noticed as she hunched over, her huge breasts, despite being trapped in a shirt, covered my view of most of her body. "Isn't she cute? Is that the kind of girl you go for?"

I looked at her for a second. "She's pretty cute. I don't know if she would be my first pick or anything..."

She pumped up a bit. "Well then what's your type? You like girls with more curves?" As she said this, I got the vision in my head of making out with her. I would have my head tilted up, with my chin basically resting on her huge boobs.

"I'd like to buy this book please," came a voice, cutting through my temporary lapse of judgment. I shook my head and walked with her towards the cash register. When I was done there, I took a break.

The last thing we had to do for the night was restock the top shelf items. These were popular books that we wanted to advertise on the tops of the shelves, where people couldn't reach. We obviously carried the books on the regular shelves, these were just an advertisement. Brenda wheeled out a ladder and explained to me that I had to climb up it and simply place the books on the shelf at a diagonal angle.

I climbed up to the top of the ladder and placed some books in their spots. I tilted them a bit. I looked down at Brenda. "How does this look?"

She smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I began my descent. Unfortunately, I missed a step on the way down. My other foot happened to catch the ladder, which turned my body outward. I lost control of my momentum, which was now flying towards Brenda. My face landed directly on her breasts, which were covered by her shirt, but were still huge to the point that I sunk in. She hadn't even budged, even after all of my weight came crashing down on her. She was a true brick house. My body was panicking while my face was trapped between her breasts. The fabric was starting to suffocate me. I felt her hands grab my hair gently and pull me out. I realized on my way out that both of my hands were kneading her breasts the whole time.

"Sweetie, are you ok?" she asked.

"Buhh, yeah. Ugh, how embarrassing."

"Oh don't be. You're such a fragile little thing! You need your mommy to protect you huh?"

If it was possible to feel your face turn red, that's how I was feeling at that moment. I had just gotten my face stuck in my coworkers gigantic boobs, and now she was teasing me and calling me a baby. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of you. I won't tell anybody. You are ok right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for breaking my fall."

"Don't thank me," she laughed. "Thank the twins. They clearly did all the work for me. And then some." She noticed that her comment didn't make me feel any better. "Sorry. And you're welcome." We continued the rest of the night pretending nothing had happened. We closed the door and sat outside, waiting for her ride. She looked at me. "You know, for what it's worth, you have made the night shift a lot more fun."

"Thanks," I said. Her ride pulled up.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said. She got up and left. What a weird night.