Bookworm Ch. 03

Story Info
Mitch helps out Brenda.
2k words
4.35
27.5k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day of work was a Friday. I don't work on the weekend, so I was really looking forward to some relaxation, a ton of gaming, and just hanging out on my couch. I didn't have any friends, as I moved here to finish college, and then wound up staying. I wasn't really anti-social; I was just far too busy to meet people. Hopefully, that would change soon.

I walked into work to find Brenda at her usual post behind the counter. She was wearing a normal t shirt again, only this time, she looked crazy depressed. She looked like she may have been crying all night.

"Hey Brenda, how's it going?" I asked, knowing full well the answer was not good.

Her eyes lit up a bit when she saw me. "Better now that you're here. I had a pretty rough morning."

"What happened?"

"My boyfriend broke up with me."

"What?" I asked. "How...why? You don't need to answer that."

"No it's ok. We've been having a lot of issues lately. I guess he's just not attracted to me anymore." She looked down when she said this. I could tell things could look bad if she kept talking about it.

"He's crazy, you're definitely a catch." I put my hand on her shoulder. "It's his loss. He'll probably be begging to get back with you."

A tear rolled down her cheek. It was clear she was trying to be strong, but failing. "Well, even if that is true, I don't think I can let him back into my life. He has been cheating on me." Her voice was now shaking.

"I'm so sorry. That's just bull shit." I knew that as a friend, it was really my duty to listen and not to speak, so that was all I intended to say. She turned and hugged me. Her hand wrapped around the back of my head and pulled my cheek into her right breast. She had a shirt on, but even still, her breast was enormous, and easily accommodated my relatively small head.

"Thank you for being such a great friend. We just met, but you are already just so awesome!" she said. She wasn't crying, which was good. Maybe I had cheered her up enough. She was, however pushing my face harder and harder into her bosom, and I slowly felt like I was sinking in. I had one hand at my side and the other on her back. I knew it was best to let her do her thing, so I didn't say anything. "It's just that, he has been impossible lately, so I'm not exactly shocked. But when it happens, it like, it just rips you open. I just feel like shit... on the inside. And on the outside. He's been seeing this skinny little girl Michelle behind my back, and it's so fucking hard to handle." Half of my face was now engulfed in her boob. I could only see out of one eye. She lightened her grip a bit and looked down at me. I looked up to meet her eyes. "Thanks for listening."

"Anytime," I said. She let me go, and we carried on for a while like normal. It was a super slow day. Not a whole lot was happening in the old bookstore. I guess people don't really think about books too often on a Friday night. Go figure. We were about to close up the shop when Brenda approached me.

"So... I have a request for you..." she said, biting her lip.

"Sure thing, what's up?"

"This is kind of awkward, but, I don't actually have a car. I have the apartment and my, uh, ex, has the car. Which he took. Because he's an asshole. I had to take the bus to get here. Would it be ok if you dropped me off?"

"Oh absolutely. Anything you want!" I replied.

She lit up. "Awesome! I'll get my stuff."

We closed up the shop and headed out. As we got in my car, I noticed it dip a bit on her side. She must have weighed even more than I thought. She had to push the seat all the way back. Shortly after we took off, her phone rang. She fiddled with it and a big grin found its way on her face.

"Umm, sweetie, remember when you said anything I want?"

"...Yeah..." I said.

"Well, a friend of mine is throwing a big party, and she wants me to come so she can cheer me up. I don't have a car... so..."

"You want me to take you?"

She beamed. "Yes please. You'll have a great time, I promise. There are going to be a bunch of hot chicks there, I'm sure of it."

"Ok, let's do it. What do we need to do?"

"Can we stop by my place so I can change?"

"You got it." We drove to her apartment, which was pretty close by. She had me come in. It was a bit bigger than mine, but a lot neater. You could tell she took pretty good care of her stuff. I chilled on the couch, and she said she would only be a second.

"Ok, I'm ready," I heard from her bedroom. She came out in a one piece blouse, similar to the one she wore when I first met her. It showed off a ton of cleavage, but it looked pretty classy. She had so much breast that any cleavage was a ton. "How do I look?"

"Looks good!" I said. We got into my car and headed for her friend's apartment, which was also close by. I was super excited that she was in such high spirits. When I saw her earlier, it would have been hard to believe she would be so bubbly and happy hours later. She was a strong person to be able to jump from this tragedy to a positive place so quickly. I wanted to make sure, above all else, that she had a great time tonight.

We arrived at her friend's apartment and met everyone. It was fairly large; her friend had two girl roommates, and they all apparently liked drinking. The boos were flowing pretty heavily. Not that I was complaining, but the party was crazy. There were people clogging the hallways, so much so I was surprised Brenda was able to squeeze through the place as easily as she did. We ended up talking with her friend Trish for a good portion of the night. They didn't really discuss her ex too much (his name was Victor); they mostly just talked about girl stuff. Oh, and they drank pretty heavily too. They were all probably 4 or 5 shots of Vodka deep by midnight, but still up and about. I had had a few as well, and was feeling it. We were having a great time.

Trish started a crazy train. "Brenda, you have got to do something crazy, like tonight."

Brenda, drunk as all get out, said "like what? Most everyone has left. How crazy can I get?"

Trish laughed. "Okay, it doesn't have to be like, balls to the wall crazy. Just do something wild and unexpected." She thought for a minute. "Look at Mitch. He's cute right?"

"Yeah, I mean, he's pretty adorable." She grabbed my chin like I was a baby, and everyone laughed, myself included.

"Okay then. He's cute, and you've got really big boobs. I say, put them together!"

"What!?" she exclaimed.

"I'm serious, put his face on your boobs. I've always wanted to see that shit go down. He's been so nice, give him a present. It would make both of you feel awesome. Mitch, would you like to motorboat Brenda, yes or no?"

This put me at a very awkward situation. If I said no, it would make it seem like I was not attracted to Brenda, which was part of her problem earlier. On the contrary, if I said yes, I worked with her and things could potentially get weird. Alcohol was playing quite the catalyst, however, and I blurted out my answer. "Yes, sounds like fun."

Brenda blushed. "Dude, you're so down for anything. You're so fucking awesome. Let's do it." She turned in her chair to face me. I got on my knees (we were inside on the carpet) and found my way to her chest. She leaned down a bit so I could get a full view of her cleavage. Each of her breasts was easily bigger than my head. It was unbelievable. I had never seen boobs this big up close. "Come to mama," she said, laughing. Everyone else joined her in a chorus of chuckles. Her slurred speech was an indication that this was probably not normal procedure for her. I wondered if she would regret this tomorrow.

Having seen her fiancée, I had a hard time believing she would be attracted to a smaller guy. He was pretty large, as I recall, and I had to assume the rest of him followed suit. She needed someone big and sturdy to handle her mass, a mass that dwarfed me. On the flip side of all of this, I wasn't sure I was even attracted to her. I could feel pressure in my pants, staring at her huge tits, but was it really me or was it the vodka coursing through my veins and into my brain? What would I do to a girl like her; better question, what would she do to me? She could toss me around like a ragdoll, I wouldn't be doing shit. As I started into her cavernous cleavage, all of these thoughts tossed and turned in my head, and when you're as drunk as I was, it just made me numb. Her hand was now gripping the back of my head. "Come on in baby boy!" Everyone was still laughing, having a great time.

My face plunged into her breasts. Her arms had surprising strength. The impact forced my eyes closed, and my hands immediately went to her chest. It was here that I realized that I would be unable to hug her all the way around if I was hugging her chest, as her breasts were so large and protruding that I simply wouldn't be able to reach. My hands pushed against the fabric straining to hold her bosom. My face was now buried what seemed to be deeply into her breasts, but I could tell it went further still. The sides of my face were covered by flesh, and my little ears poked up just enough for me to hear the rest of the girls squealing. "You're gonna suffocate him!" "He can't handle 'em!" "He's so little!" There was some air in her cleavage, so I wasn't completely dying. I definitely wanted to prove them wrong and tough it out down there.

"You doing alright in there hun?" she asked, putting on a mommy to baby voice.

"Mmhmm," was all I was able to muster.

"Oh my god you're so cute!" she said. She rubbed my face back and forth. "Motorboat my boobs!" I made the sound and shook my head as she wiped me back and forth. It felt like I was going quite the distance either way. All of the girls in the party were cheering. She pulled me off of her, and I just knelt there panting in front of her. Our eyes locked as the girls clapped and cheered. It was a game to them, but for that moment, it felt like we were being honest with each other, even as a joke.

The party didn't last much longer after that. Considering the alcohol intake we all decided to crash on the floor. We dumped blankets and pillows all over the place and laid down. I was turned towards the wall, and she laid behind me. When everyone else was asleep, she rubbed my head. "Hey, Mitch, are you awake?"

"Yeah," I whispered. I was still definitely feeling the alcohol.

"I just wanted to say thanks for tonight. It felt good, for once... it felt right."

"What felt right?" I asked.

She paused for a bit. "All of it."

"Well," I said. "I had a good time too. Good night." I pretty much passed out right there, but to my knowledge, Brenda's hand never left my head. I slept like a baby.