Bookworm Ch. 05

Story Info
A boy dates a girl while thinking of a BBW.
1.6k words
4.26
21.6k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***FYI***

This is a bit of a transition chapter, so please bear with the details. Thank you guys!!

*****

Trish and I had settled on a local Italian food restaurant. I decided to go the gentleman route and offered to pick her up, which she accepted. It had admittedly been a while since I had gone on a date. I put on some cologne (from the one bottle I had) and I wore my nicest shirt, which was a polo. Needless to say, I was fairly ill equipped for the dating world. I figured I would have to update before too long.

On my way over to her apartment, I started feeling the nerves, but not the nerves one might normally feel on the way over. Trish was beautiful, but the last girl I had hung out with was Brenda, and just recently I had been... closer to her, for lack of a better term. Brenda had probably the biggest breasts I had ever seen in person, and although I never considered myself a chubby chaser, I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about her chest every other minute of my day. As of late, she had been bringing me closer into her life, and apparently with that came some close encounters with her breasts. Unfortunately, I had overheard her mentioning that she needs a bigger guy than me (in multiple ways, but penis size specifically had come up), so a relationship with her seemed unlikely.

Trish was waiting outside of her apartment, in the parking lot. Well isn't that convenient. She was pretty before, but all dolled up, she was gorgeous. Her blonde hair was perfectly wavy, and her model esque physique should give me pretty major bragging rights. She got in and we hit it off right away.

"Wow you look fantastic," I said, shaking my head. "I'm gonna have to try a little harder."

She laughed. "Thank you! No, you look great. We're going to be the talk of the town!"

We both laughed. We made small talk all the way up to the restaurant. She was working as a barista at a local coffee shop. She said the pay was low but the tips were pretty decent. We talked about the party, and how much fun we had. We glossed over my "event" with Brenda's breasts, which was definitely for the best, but otherwise we talked about the whole thing. Some of it was a little bit hazy due to the alcohol, but we tried to piece it all together.

We shortly wound up at the restaurant and took our seats. So far, I felt it was safe to say the date was going well. I finally got to sit across from her, which was cool. She was very attractive, so it was nice to have a consistent view of her. Despite her beauty, I found myself slightly disappointed at her small chest. She must have been an A cup, which would have been perfectly fine with me if not for my recent experiences. I just had something in me wanting... more out of a woman. I shook off the feeling though. Come on man, I thought to myself, this chick is a 10. You would brag about having her as a girlfriend.

"So, am I your type of girl?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure there is a guy in the world that would say no to that question," I said. "You're really pretty and funny, I feel so lucky right now."

"You're so sweet!" she said. "I'm generally pretty confident in my looks, not trying to be stuck up. I always feel pretty decent though, and then Brenda comes along with boobs bigger than my head. I feel like she steals the show sometimes." She laughed.

"Aw she certainly has a specific body type. Honestly though, I think yours is a bit more marketable. I'm trying to tiptoe with my words right now, if you're understanding."

"No, I totally get you. I love her though, so no hate. And she's going through some shit right now, so I'll always have her back."

"I know," I said. "Poor thing. She's really getting the runaround with her fiance. I wonder why she fights so hard for that guy."

"Well, I know," Trish giggled. "The guy is a total jerk. But apparently he has a really big, you know, tool, downstairs. To some chicks, that's all that matters. I'm not saying she's that way, but if you think about it, she is a bigger girl. She has to consider that sort of thing, not to mention that guys probably aren't lining up at her door to date her every week. I can see her predicament."

"I didn't even think of it that way."

"When you get to know her more, it'll make sense. There's a certain type of guy who goes for a girl like that. They either can't get anything else, or they are really into that body type."

I thought hard about that statement. She was right. And yet, I still was having strong feelings about her in the back of my head. Was I into that? Where did I fall. I couldn't have been the guy that can't get anyone else, because I was with someone else right now, someone very adequate and perfect. I had some questions about myself, to say the least.

We branched away from that odd topic and talked about fun things. We were both fairly modest and easy going. I really felt a connection with her; maybe I could overcome this weird funk I was in. If anyone could pull me through it, she could. A few drinks later and we were getting friendlier and friendlier.

I drove her home and I walked her to her door (being the gentleman I am). She was absolutely beaming at me. "It's still kind of early," she said. "Do you want to come inside and hang out for a little bit?"

"Of course," I said. She was looking at me with those eyes. It had been a while, but no guy sees those eyes and doesn't know what's coming. She led me to her couch, sat down next to me, and kissed me hard on the lips. My arms instinctively wrapped around her and kissed her back. She was all over me now. She kicked off her shoes, and I followed her lead and kicked off mine. I have this move that I know works. I stopped kissing her lips and I moved to her neck. I let my teeth lightly graze over her neck flesh and bit ever so softly, letting my lips suck. I did not intend to leave a hickey, which made this a bit more tricky than I remembered, but I think I did it well enough. She murmured after I did that, and she went straight for my belt.

She unfastened it with some of the fastest fingers I've seen, and she ripped off my pants even faster. She pulled my boxers off and grabbed my cock, which was now fully erect. She immediately put her mouth on it. There's not a doubt in my mind she was skilled at this. Her tongue weaved around it expertly, as if she was french kissing my cock. I was pushing it in and our of her mouth, with my hands running through her hair. She was able to take the whole thing in her mouth. She pulled out of it and looked up at me, lust painted across her face. I got my queue and pulled off my shirt. I was skinnier than I wanted to be, but I felt it was better than being fat.

She laid on her back, and I pulled off her pants and underwear. Her vagina was so pure looking. It was completely shaved. I couldn't believe my luck, that a guy like me was blessed with a chick like this. I jumped on her and it slid in like a dream. She was very wet, like putting my dick in a jar of jelly.

"Harder," she begged me. I drove it in as hard as I could. Her screams echoed throughout the apartment, to the point that I was afraid the neighbors heard it. That was a badge I wouldn't mind wearing on my way out though. "More," she managed to get out. Did she cum? I couldn't tell. My instincts told me she did, but if she wanted more maybe not? Was she one of those chicks that had multiple orgasms? Man I was out of touch. I kept driving into her, when it became clear I was going to finish. I pumped harder than before, her nails digging into my back. I pulled out really quickly and came on her belly.

"That was... amazing..." she said, out of breath. I laid down on her.

"Yeah, wow you're sexy." We both panted for a while. I had my arms around her as we lay on her couch. After about ten minutes, I decided to speak up. "I have to work tomorrow. I should probably get going."

"Yeah," she said. "When is the next time I can see you."

Those are the words any guy wants to hear in a new relationship. "Well, I tend to work until nine, so I can see you any time after that on pretty much any day. Does tomorrow night work?"

"Yes, that would be, awesome."

We said our goodbyes and I left her apartment. I checked my phone and found a text message. It was from Brenda. I opened it and it read:

Amazing news. Victor and I got back together!! So excited!!

Despite my current success in the dating world, I couldn't help but feel a bit let down by the news.