Boomerang Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his hand and he led me into my bedroom. We both laid down, breathing heavily.

"Did I do alright as a schoolgirl?" I asked him.

"Oh yes baby, you did great. I saw you in that little schoolgirl outfit, god, I went nuts." I giggled. "I can't believe you still remember that."

"I remembered it while I was eating out with Beth today," I said.

"You were such a sexy schoolgirl. Mmm, mmm. The right mix of both slutty and sweet."

I giggled, "Thanks."

After we had calmed down, we talked about our day. I told him about meeting with Beth and the shopping. Paul told me about how he met up with an old friend during his lunch break. He mentioned his name was Larry.

"Do you remember him?" he asked me.

I nodded, "I remember Larry. I haven't seen him since we went to that carnival a couple years ago."

"Did you like him?"

"Sure Pauly, I liked him. He was a real gentleman."

"No baby," he said. "I mean, were you attracted to him?"

How was I going to answer this? I had to admit I was attracted to Larry when I had first met him, I think he was in his late 30's. "Well...." I started.

"Ellie you can be honest, it's ok."

"Well, yes, I was."

"Baby, have you ever considered well, ummm..." he trailed off.

"Oh Lordy! Just spit it out Pauly!" I said, exasperated with him. Where was this going?

"Would you ever consider have a threesome with Larry and I?"

12