Boots and Birthday Suits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This version of the hold was fun for me but it wasn't going to get a submission out of Jill. I decided to let go of her right hand and Irish whip her into the neutral corner. Unfortunately my poor execution let that cunt got out in front and Irish whip me instead. She used all the momentum I just gave her to hurl me into the corner. The crowd got back into it as Jill followed me in.

My back hit the turnbuckles and Jill was right there with an elbow high into my chest along with her body crashing into me for good measure. She got me good and I stumbled a bit out of the corner as I clutched my chest in pain.

Jill spun me around by my head and slammed me face first into the top turnbuckle to cheers! Wham! She did it again! To those of you assholes who say, "The turnbuckle is padded." Well so is a damn boxing glove! As I struggled to turn around I could see Jill taking a moment to play to her adoring fans. Sadly, she had time as I was dazed from the turnbuckle. I could also see Madison worried back in our corner.

Jock signaled to Jill if she wanted to tag and she waved him off like she wasn't worried about me in the least. I had her in agony minutes ago and she already was back to acting like I was not a threat. At worst, I had held my own against her this fall.

With me sagging in the corner, Jill came at me with both arms raised. It looked like she was going for a double chop that would have put me to the canvas for sure. As she came in, I surprised her with a double pectoral claw hold! Digging my middle and ring fingers in each of her armpits and pinching my thumbs down on the font of her chest, Jill let out a blood-curdling scream!

I had seen the move used in one of my wrestling videos on the wrestler, Hollywood, to great effect. It made the always tuff Hollywood whimper and beg for mercy and it did the same to Jill. It was the most effective move I could use in my weakened state.

I used the hold to put the easily controllable Jill back first into the corner. I pressed her into the corner and let go my best slap chop across the top of her boobs! The knowledgeable crowd responded with, "Woooooooo!" Jill clutched at her chest, stunned by my chop. I gave her no time to recover as I put my forearm under her chin the lift and press her back into the corner.

"No, no, no! Pleas not again!" Jill pleaded as I set up for another chop.

Her plea was ignored as again I chopped her a little lower catching more of those luscious breasts. It made a hell of a loud SMACK! The crowd again responded, "Woooooo!" That last chop really destroyed Jill and I was once again in the driver's seat. She had dropped to a knee so I grabbed her ponytail to pull her back up into the corner.

I found corner work almost as much of a turn-on as leg holds, but since I had zero luck in the leg hold department so far, I was determined to get the most out of this. Bending over, I grabbed the middle ropes stepped a good shoulder inter Jill's flat little tummy. The blow forced her little ass up onto the middle turnbuckle as her torso bent down onto my back.

Jill let out a huge, "Ooooof!"

I backed up and stepped into another shoulder to her gut.

It suddenly hit me how I could combine my two favorite things into one. I took Jill's left leg and lifted it over the middle rope and pulled her foot back under it. Wrapping her leg in the rope like Madison had done to Jock.

With a good yank up on her left foot, I got Jill to scream out in pain, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"She's mine now!", I taunted the crowd who responded with boos.

I took her right leg and wrapped it in the other ropes the same way. Jill was hurting badly now as I had both her legs in pain. I was proud that she definitely was getting more than she bargained for from me.

Jock yelled, "Ref, she's in the corner! Do your damn job and get him off of her!"

By the time the ref counted to two, I backed away from Jill enough to register a break. As the ref tried to free her, I shoved him away and drove my shin into her exposed left inner thigh!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My leg!", she screamed.

I gave her another quick shot to the same spot causing her to wail out in pain again. I looked over and gave a smirk to Jock who was in his corner furious. Then I turned back to Jill and grabbed two big handfuls of boob and squeezed down hard.

Jill squealed out in pain, "AIEEEEEEEEEE! No! Please stop!"

"You fucking ASSHOLE!!!" Jock yelled from the corner and started to enter the ring. I quickly pointed the ref to what was happening and he stopped Jock from coming in. It gave me some time to further my heel role and yank on Jill's leg some more. The crowd made their displeasure known.

After stopping Jock's illegal entry, the ref came back over. I figured it was time for me to try and win this fall and take some pride back from Jill. I pressed into Jill who was still spread open on the middle turnbuckle. I pulled her head up with my left hand and started kissing her deeply. At the same time I ran my right hand down to her unguarded pussy. As I spread her pussy lips, she moaned and her body relaxed. I was forcefully rubbing her pussy. Jill's breathing got short as she tried to resist. I stuck my middle and ring finger inside her to test the waters. She was thoroughly wet.

"Fight him off Jill! Resist him! He's a nothing!", Jock shouted.

I could hear Madison's voice counter with, "Don't listen to him baby! You can do this!"

Bolstered by my woman's renewed support for me, I pulled out my fingers because I knew it was time to insert my already firm cock into Jill. I used my favorite technique of putting the head of my penis just above her vagina. Then with my right hand, I press down on my shaft, which moves the head of my penis down while building pressure. As planned, my bowing cock pressed onto Jill's clit.

"Unnnnngh", Jill moaned and her head snapped to the side as the pressure on her clit was effecting her just like I hoped.

I continued to press down as the pressure built up between my cock and her body. Just as it was becoming uncomfortable, FLOOP, the end of my erect penis snapped into the opening of her vagina. It was a sudden change of feeling and arousal that affected both of us.

"Oh my God.", Jill whispered in my ear as she let go of the top ropes she was supporting herself with and clasped onto me with both her arms like some kind of fuck clinch!

The change from uncomfortable pressure on my penis to suddenly entering her warm moist pussy put me at risk too! Her pussy lips seemed like the wrapped around the end of my penis wishing to pull it in deeper. I began suck in air like when you eat something that is way to hot.

I had to regain control! If I orgasmed now, we were done for! I had to win the fall. Jill was in her own little sex world so I didn't worry about her for the moment. I concentrated on my own body for the next little bit.

Neither of us moved for a few seconds and no one was really sure what was going on. The crowd got quieter and the ref came in to check us but didn't ask if we were cumming.

After some controlled breathing, I was ready to take it to Jill again. I pushed my cock further into her by about an inch and held it there. I waited for her reaction but more importantly mine. The change caused Jill to move a little and she let out a slow exhale. I felt in control of my aroused state so I pressed further with a deliberate slow pace.

Jill pressed her lips together, "Mmmmmmmm."

I was getting to her and it felt great. I didn't go in all the way. I decided to pull back to my tip. Jill still had her eyes closed but sighed like she was disappointed and wanted me back in her. It was really the opening I was trying to create. I thrust into her firmly all the way until our pelvises made that dull thud sound and I held it there!

Jill let out one of those surprise squeals as I caught her off guard with that thrust! The crowd noise definitely rose. I didn't make out cheers or boos, I only know it got louder.

I couldn't believe I was really doing this! In my head it was like I was fucking all the cheerleaders who had ignored me! I gave her a steady series of thrusts then paused again. Her hips started gyrating on my cock when I paused. This was hot as hell but I had to keep my focus. I went back to pumping her and pumping her.

"Are you cumming?" the ref asked Jill as she still clung to me.

Jill whimpered back, "No. No. No."

Her every refusal was dripping with the sounds of an impending orgasm.

"She's not going to last long!", Madison cheered from our corner.

"Shut up bitch! No tiny dick man is going to make her cum!", Jock fired back.

Jock's words got me thinking. While I didn't feel like I had a small penis, it was surely not what Jock was working with. I felt that I had to get deeper penetration into Jill. I pushed my hands in between Jill's thighs and the ropes they were on. I lifted her legs up freeing them but it also giving me full access to push deeper into her vagina.

The change definitely got Jill's attention as well as everyone else in the room. I had Jill folded into the corner and she started to moan very loudly after only 3 thrusts from the new position.

"Ooooooh! Ahhhhh!" moaned Jill as she threw her head back and her hands clasped behind my neck.

"Yeah, you are going to cum for me aren't you now!", I said to Jill.

All I heard back from Jill was a warble, "Ooooooooooo! Ahhhhh!"

She pulled herself back up into me. Her chin was at my forehead. Jill clasped her right hand onto the back of my head as I continued to pump her as deep as I was capable. As she raised her chin she sensually pulled my head down into her bosom.

I thought to myself, "I've got this bitch now.", when I heard, "Look out!" from Madison.

I went to raise my head and realized I couldn't. It was a trap! Jill, looking dead at Madison, had apparently winked at Maddy just before she lifted her head! She had pulled my head down into a breast smother! My panic didn't help things as I wasted what air I had. Jill had a locked in grip around my head and her real boobs meant that I there was no way for me to get any air as her breasts completely molded around my nose and mouth.

I tried desperately to escape. I tried to push her head back but she had hers tucked up against mine. I briefly tried to fuck my way out of it as a started to thrust as fast as I could in a feeble attempt to bring her to orgasm before I blacked out.

It finally hit me what I had to do. I reached up and till I found Jill's eyes and raked them! I'm not proud of what I did but I had to get out of that hold.

"OOOOOOOOWWWWW!", Jill screamed clutching her eyes as I lost my balance and we both fell to the canvas separating as we hit.

The booing was very easy to make out now. I was gasping for air and it felt like I was never going to get enough. Jill was rolling back and forth still holding her eyes. We were right up against the far ropes and Jill unknowingly rolled out of the ring off the apron! It was only about a 3-foot drop to a padded floor. She didn't know it was coming so she screamed as she fell. It all sounded much worse than it was.

I was glad she fell out of the ring because I was afraid she would recover before I did. I must admit, I was really afraid of her now! I was so sure I had her. I could really see why they were 5 and 1. I was originally afraid of Jock, but this Jill woman kept coming back like the Terminator!

I slowly started to get to my feet. The whole time I kept thinking there is no way she could have been faking that! The ref had started a 20 count for Jill being out of the ring and was up to 5. I was still holding my chest breathing hard. I could see that Jill was just now getting to her feet too. She was kind of holding the back of her hip just above her butt. I figured she must have landed on it badly. I knew what I was going after when she got back in the ring.

I looked back to our corner and Madison wasn't there which worried me until I saw that she had come around the floor to the neutral corner post. I could see she wanted to give Jill a few shots if she could sneak some in. We were really taking Dave's advice about cheating to heart. Unfortunately, Jock saw Maddy and hopped down to the floor to watch Jill's back. They were definitely veterans.

The ref's count was up to 11 when I complained, "Get her back in here! What gives?!"

"You just wait until I get in there you sorry son of a bitch!", Jock yelled back still keeping an eye on Madison.

Madison realized that there was no opportunity and returned to our corner. My breathing returned to a pretty normal rate. Jock had helped Jill over to the ring apron. I was looking for an opportunity to get the jump on her but the damn ref kept me back.

"Dammit! Keep him back!", Jock shouted at the ref.

Them Madison shouted at the poor ref, "Get her back in here so we can finish her off"

Jill finally was on the ring apron close to their corner. I know they wanted her to tag out as soon as she was in.

"She can't come in that close to the corner!", I complained.

I don't think there was any rule for that but it sure sounded good. Good enough for the ref to make her slide away for the corner some. Jill was pissed with the ref for doing it. She argued and stomped her foot which only aggravated her hip again. Her face was twisted with pain. I was feeling pretty good about my chances for when she got back in the ring.

The ref started up the count again the force Jill to re-enter the ring. Jill cautiously stepped only her left leg in and kept the rest of her body out, like I had earlier.

"Keep him back!", she shouted.

"I'm already back! She's stalling!"

"16..., 17...", the ref started again. If he reached 20 Jill would lose the 2nd fall!

Frustrated, Jill quickly stuck her torso through the ropes but kept her right leg out. I rushed at her, but she moved her torso back out of the ring. Unfortunately this qualified as entering the ring in the eyes of the ref!

Jill fully stepped out on the apron. She started to slide back down to Jock in their corner. I pushed the ref aside, grabbed Jill by the hair with both hands and brought her in the "hard way" over the top rope! Jill slammed onto her back on the canvas and immediately arched and held her back in pain.

Jock angrily protested but Jill was already in the ring now. I grabbed Jill's ponytail and pulled her up to her feet.

"Hair ref!" Jill screamed.

Before the ref could say anything, I hair mared her to the canvas. Still hanging on to Jill's hair, I brought her back up to her feet. I figured I should tag out since I wasn't 100 percent. It was time to give Madison a go at Jill. I Irish whipped Jill into our corner making sure I stayed out in front of the whip this time. Jill went crashing into our corner, where Madison immediately put her arm around Jill's neck so she wouldn't escape.

Now it was Jock with his hands on his head in worry. It was a look I liked. I got over to the corner quickly. I wound up and gave Jill another good chop across her breasts for a loud SMACK! The crowd did not woo for me this time. Jill lurched forward from the pain, but Maddy pulled her right back into the corner by the throat.

Madison gave me an annoyed look and said, "You just had to get your hands on them again, didn't you." I was annoyed because I hadn't enjoyed Jill's breasts at all. Just the opposite, I attacked them for Maddy. As you married guys out there know, she didn't see it that way at all.

Maddy and I tagged up. I used pressed my forearm across Jill's face and leaned into her to hold her while Madison entered the ring. Madison started to reach down for Jill's pussy but I was leaned up against it.

"You want to move?" said Madison curtly. It clearly signified that we were going to have a big argument later no matter what the result of this match was.

"Fine then,", as I backed away from Jill with a little bit of attitude of my own.

This was definitely not the time to start fighting with each other yet that is exactly what we were doing. Madison did return her focus to Jill quickly. She started rubbing Jill pussy with her right hand while her left played with Jill's left breast and she sucked on the right one. It was a complete attack. Maddy had Jill writhing pretty good in no time.

"That's it. Just keep working her over 'til she cums. They'll have nothing left for the final fall.", I said to Maddy knowing that Jill and Jock were both hurting.

Even though we lost the first fall, I figured an orgasm from Jill now would leave us with an easily attainable submission on Jock's knee or Jill's hip. We really had a shot at an upset and the whole room could sense it. So could Jock.

"Hang tough Jill! Hang tough until I get in there!", Jock offered as encouragement.

It didn't matter in my mind because I felt Madison was in position to finish off Jill in another couple of minutes. Even if Jill attempted another counter attack, she was in our corner. I was confident that together we could handle her.

Madison stopped rubbing and sucking on Jill and moved up to licking on her neck and sucking on her ear. She starting saying stuff quietly to Jill but loud enough that I could hear. I'm sure she wanted me to hear it.

"So you think you can prance around this ring with your fat tits?", Madison started. As she did, her left went to from fondling Jill's right breast to a spank of it. With the spank, she clutched on and worked the breast aggressively with her hand.

"Unnngh!", was all I heard out of Jill as her head arched back and she bit her lower lip.

"You cheerleader bitches are all the same.", Maddy continued as her hand continued to knead Jill's breast, "You push your tits in every guys face and think you will get whatever you want."

SMACK! Maddy spanked Jill's breast again! This time she really clutch it from under and slowly pushed and mauled it like she was working cold dough.

"Unnnnnngh! Oh God!", again was the response form Jill.

Talking though gritted teeth, Maddy leaned into Jill's ear, "I'll make sure you keep your tits away from my man!"

Maddy backed just a bit and as Jill slumped over some, Maddy brought her knee up into Jill's tits. From pleasure to pain to pure pain was quite a transition and it really rocked Jill. The blow knocked back up into the turnbuckles then she came forward and dropped to one knee clutching her poor breasts with one arm and using the other from probably falling all the way to the canvas.

Maddy's move was impressive but I felt we needed to work for an orgasm this fall not a beat down. Madison was quickly on Jill as she grabbed her by the back of the hair to pull her to her feet.

I know I shouldn't have but I gave Maddy a "What the hell?!" look. Her glare back at me made it obvious. She was furious with me. The kind of furious when a woman works up a scenario in her mind no matter how little it has to do with reality. She had convinced self I was hot for Jill's tits because of her own insecurities and she intended to take it out on Jill. I too was getting pissed because was not the fucking time for this crap.

Madison swung Jill around and pressed her into the near ropes before whipping her across the ring. Jill and her bouncing boobs came back off the far ropes. Madison waited for her in the middle of the ring and slap chopped Jill right in her tits! I was surprised how well Maddy executed it. It didn't have to force to lay Jill out but it sure stung and the blow spun Jill around and she came crashing into a pile back where she started. If it weren't for her getting tangled up in the ropes, Jill would have fallen out of the ring again.

Madison followed up by using both hands to grab Jill by the hair. Which made the referee start giving her a 5 count to break the hold. Madison beat the 5 count easily because she only pulled Jill up to her feet facing the ropes. Madison pulled both of Jill arms behind her back and did her best to press Jill's defenseless tits up against the top rope. The crowd angrily booed as my Angel was on a rampage.