Booty Call

Story Info
Booty call 4some, younger woman 1st time.
1.8k words
4.01
39.1k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Chrystal, from the Slippery Slope Bar in Fair View. The summer when I was 18, right after high school, I was recovering from life with my repressive mother. My friend Cynthia rescued me from boring Fair View with an invitation to stay with her, in her house at the beach in Malibu, California. There my sexual awakening took place, guided by Cyn's gentle hands. And mouth. And more.

Cyn was one year older than me, an actress in adult films, doing well enough to pay for an elaborate lifestyle. I knew nothing of this at first, but, as the summer progressed, so did I, gradually catching on. I learned a lot in a short time, but was still very naive, inexperienced, unsophisticated.

Cyn was patient with me, steadily involving me deeper, both as her lover and as a participant in her uninhibited life. That was all preparation for my breakout experience, the night of my first Booty Call. In fact, that night was full of firsts for me.

Cyn's phone rang around 10PM. We were at the barefoot bar in Malibu, talking with the circle of guys we always attracted. When the brief call ended, she told me, "I have to get home." We left, disappointing the men, and were back at the house in a few minutes.

"What's up, Cyn?" I asked. "Leonard and Steve are on their way over," she told me.

I asked, still not getting the picture, "Why did we have to come home? They could have joined us at the bar?"

"Not for a booty call," she said quickly. "Come upstairs with me."

We went up the spiral stairs to Cyn's bedroom where she quickly stripped and changed into a fresh outfit, panties but no bra, shorts and skimpy top. She turned to me, "How do I look?"

"Um, slutty? What are you dressing for?"

"Slutty is just right for a booty call."

"That's twice you said that, but I don't know what it is."

She shot me a look. "Let's go down to the living room, I'll explain."

She gave me the facts of life about booty calls. "Sometimes guys want to come over just for sex. That's a booty call. A girl can want the same thing. If friends agree to it, it's very casual and OK. I've done it before with these guys, never had a problem."

"So how does this work? The phone rings and you start taking your clothes off?" Cyn looked mildly offended.

"Truthfully? That's pretty close to what happens. But if you like the guys, at least a little, it can be a romp. Uncomplicated, just sex."

I thought to myself, "Well, she is a porn star. What do I expect her standards to be?"

When the door bell rang, Cyn let them in. Leonard, the director, was with Steve, a man new to me. He was introduced as "an investor." After introductions, Cyn offered the men drinks which they turned down. "OK then, want to come upstairs with me?" Cyn swayed over to Leonard, pressed against him. "I'm already hot thinking about the threesome, maybe you are too?" Her nipples showed she was telling the truth. She used one hand to feel the bulge in his pants, "Uh-huh. Ummmm?"

Leonard looked amused. He started toward the spiral, arm around Cyn. Steve pointed to me. "Is she coming too?" he asked, looking at Cyn. Everyone looked my way, waiting for my answer.

"Ahhhh, I don't know," I blurted out. Cyn quickly rescued me. "You can join if you want, but no obligation. Three of us can have plenty of fun." I told them to have a good time, I was going to the guest room.

In a few minutes I was in my bed, trying not to hear the noises coming from Cyn's little party. I was hiding from an uncomfortable situation that had blindsided me. Even after Cyn's explanation, the reality of the booty call made me wince. I lay there trying to sort out what I was objecting to. The abrupt nature of the call? That Cyn felt obligated to take them on? That Cyn was in there with the men and not with me? That I'm not with the men?

Soon I heard her gasps and moans -- actress or real? -- mingled with grunts, noises, and demanding words from the men. "Suck on it baby, that's it. Take it all." So different from the loving, caring way of sex between Cyn and me. I was disturbed, envious, afraid for Cyn, and, damn it, massively turned on.

For a few minutes I used my hands to distract my sexual response. Rubbing my pussy lips, finding the clit, even my new favorite of dipping in and licking my fingers ... But my automatic response got ahead of me as the heat took over my body.

I got out of bed and followed the sounds to the main bedroom. I walked in, wearing only my sleeping outfit, boxer shorts and XL tee, no underwear. My hair was loose, my legs and feet were bare. I stood in the doorway, watching, frozen with fascination.

My sweet Cyn was naked, on her hands and knees, being hosed from both ends. I flashed back to the porn set, re-enacted before me. Leonard's penis -- cock -- was pumping in and out of her mouth while her rear area was invaded by Steve's rod. I couldn't tell if this was anal or not, but Cyn's motions, actions, noises all indicated she was having a very good ride. The look of the men told me they were on board the same train. The mix of noises, the wildness of the motions, and the aroma of sex in the air stoked my flames. I wanted in.

Leonard noticed me first. He continued to pump Cyn's mouth, but was staring at me. Without a thought, I pulled my t-shirt off and stood there with breasts exposed, nipples erect. Leonard nodded approval. His director's personality came forth immediately: "Come over here." Without pulling out of Cyn's mouth, he reached for my breasts and squeezed me, a little too hard. "No shit, real boobs." Then he waved his hand to indicate what to do next. "Lay down under her, start sucking her tits. Play with your pussy."

A bit crude, but exactly what my aroused body was urging me to do. Cyn glanced at me, while still working Leonard's cock, and gave me a little nod. It was OK with her, the final encouragement I needed.

I followed orders, got down on the bed, sliding my head, face up, under Cyn's bouncing breasts. I licked and sucked at her moving nipples -- familiar territory -- feeling the internal banging of two cocks via Cyn's breasts, pulsating with each stroke. I opened my legs, moved my hands to my own pussy, starting my favorite circular motion, now and then dipping a finger into the growing sloppy wetness. The men kept banging Cyn but began watching my breasts and hands. I could feel the increase of their thrusts as my antics raised their excitement even higher. The interaction increased my own heat.

I went faster, they went faster, the noises increased, Cyn kept moving to add to the depth and feeling of each man's stroking cock. We looped higher and higher until, with a great grunt of satisfaction, Leonard came in Cyn's mouth. She kept sucking on him while moving her back end even wilder on Steve. Soon he came too, moaning as he did so.

Leonard and Steve disconnected from Cyn, Steve with a little pop as he pulled out. I was still playing with my pussy, and still trying to follow Cyn's breasts with my mouth. Cyn surprised my with a shift that brought her head over mine where she hovered. Cyn used her fingers to pry my mouth open, then bent down a little before pushing the whole mouth load of cum over her lips so it could drip down into my mouth. I put my tongue out to better catch it all. Then she came down to me for a soul kiss of lips and tongue in the cum pool of my mouth. As this went on, I kept my pussy warm with my own hands.

When I could see, I noticed the fascinated looks on the mens' faces. They liked our little drama. I liked the wet, slimy feeling of sharing the sex juice with Cyn, my first taste of cum. There was soon more cum, served from a new vessel.

Cyn put a hand over her pussy, reversed herself, then got up on her knees. She lowered her crotch toward my mouth, removed her hand. Her cum soaked pussy was right above me. I took the hint and used my lips and tongue to clean Cyn's shaved pussy of cum. Cyn helped with her hands and by squeezing internally, bringing waves of cum from her cunt into my mouth. Anything that got on Cyn's hands, she wiped on my face until I was well glazed.

The guys were ecstatic from this performance. Steve's cock was erect again. He came over to me, got on top and inserted his penis. I was totally startled, but didn't say anything. In my head, "This is it," kept repeating. I put my hands on his sides as he pumped me, cock in pussy, the basic missionary position where most people start but that I had never experienced. I urged him on, "Go ahead, give it to me. Ooooo, that feels good." Although I was mimicking lines I had heard, the feelings were genuine. It was good. Sex feels good, what a revelation!

Steve looked me in the face, apparently aroused by the cum painting I had gotten. I put my tongue out, licked my lips. It seemed to turn him on, big time. As my breasts slid back and forth from his pounding and my own counter motion, he came in my pussy, pushing extra hard, grunting. He was done, rolling off onto the bed.

I wondered if Leonard would want a turn too, but his head was elsewhere.

Leonard's ideas spilled out, "I have to get this fourway on film. That was hot, hot enough for prime time. Can we do a repeat on set, with you two and two male actors? Actually, this could be the set."

Cyn said, "Sure. We can talk whenever you want." She winked at me.

The men took showers. Cyn got in with Leonard and I got in with Steve. He smiled at me, but didn't say anything further. After a little cleanup play and a little chatter, the men said good night and left.

Cyn turned to me as soon as the door closed, "Now you're a player, girlfriend."

I was still clueless, looking blankly at her. She went on to explain.

"You just fucked one of the biggest financial guys in the business. Steve bankrolls all Leonard's films and many others. And he's a generous guy, you'll see. Not only that, but you've gotten under Leonard's skin. I saw how he looked at you, he wants you on film."

Cyn was right on all counts. My life took a new turn, all starting with that Booty Call.