Booty Call

Story Info
Sex, sex and more sex.
938 words
4.18
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the fact that he could just call her only to be told she would be on her way very soon. The sound of his husky voice was enough to moisten her pussy and awaken her desire to please him.

As always he's leave the front door unlocked when she's arrive. Sex without strings, this was their agreement. Both would give and receive pleasure without emotions getting in the way.

She was always painfully shy at first. Never liked to undress in front of him, so she'd rush to the bathroom to get changed, leaving him to wait. As usual when entering his bedroom she'd find in bed, naked and waiting.

He would pull the covers back and beckon her to his side. Once in his arms she would lose all inhibition, and let the animal inside take control. She loved to kiss him. From the start it was full of passion, their tongue duelling with each other, their naked bodies pressed tightly against one another.

He would guide her hand down to his hard cock and coax her into stroking it lightly, whilst his fingers would trail down to her awaiting pussy and trace the lips of her slit. Then with his fingertips, he would barely push them in just to tease her. Her response would be to push down, but he wanted to pleasure her with his dick and not his hand.

He would ask her in his deepest, sexist voice to go down on him, and she was always one to oblige his requests. She'd trail light kisses from his lips, to his throat, teasing him with her tongue, then kiss down to his navel, and then to his jerking dick.

She loved the feel of it. Smooth, hard and hot. She would then kiss the tip, and take it into her mouth and suck a little. As much as she wanted to, it could not fit all the way, and from past experience he knew better than to force her to.

He loved to watch her struggle to just get the head inside, but when she did, it was pure pleasure. He would just lay back and enjoy the sensations of her tongue and hot mouth send tingles to his toes. He tried to his best to be gentle with the thrusting of his hips, but it felt so good, to just lay motionless with her ministrations.

As much as he would love to come into her mouth and watch her swallow his cum, he always preferred her pussy. So far she was the only girl who could handle her thickness and length without wincing in pain.

He would almost beg her to stop, and got on top=his favourite style. She would comply, and straddle his hips, to line her already wet pussy with his cock's head.

Using his hand, he would guide the head to her entrance, and just nudge the tip inside. Already her heat would radiate his excited cock. Then placing a hand on her hip, he'd thrust upwards. The walls of her pussy would welcome the intrusion.

Once he was lodged deep inside of her fiery depths, she would begin to ride him. From this position he could enjoy her tits bounce and jingle with every thrust.

The expression on her face was priceless. Her eyelids half closed, mouth half open and concentrating on bringing them both as much pleasure as possible.

Every so often he would thrust up, and grind his cock into her pussy, and this would cause a jolt of electricity to run through her. Her response would be to rotate his hips, and squeeze her pussy, just to drive him over the edge.

In retaliation, he would circle her clit madly until her pussy would spasm around his cock, and trigger off one of many orgasms. Just when one would finish, another would wash over her.

Watching a woman pleasure herself on his cock, must have been the most enticing sight he had ever seen, and never got tired of. As much as he loved the woman being in control, he had a dominating side too.

He would pull out, and roll on top. Since his cock would be glistening with her juices, and her pussy extremely wet, he'd take her legs and press them against her chest. This would give him a deeper penetration, and better access to watch his cock fuck her sweet pussy.

In and out he would thrust, and sometimes grind it in. Her pussy walls would stretch each time to accommodate his size, and loved every minute of it. Although this position gave her little space to manoeuvre, she was capable to meet his every thrust by pushing up her hips.

Then for extra pleasure she'd turn onto her hands and knees and raise her ass is the air so that he could fuck her from behind. He'd turn into an animal and have no mercy on her pussy that clenched around his thick cock so nicely. Sometimes it would feel as if he were trying to saw her in half. She's buck her hips to fuck him back.

This was a time when no one else existed, no worries, or meaningless words, just the moans of two lovers dancing to an old tune.

Towards the last stage he'd pull out turn her around and drop her legs over his shoulders. Since he refused to use any protection, he always pulled out. Just as his balls would tighten he'd pull out and come over her belly and pussy. The sight of her covered in his cum gave him great satisfaction.