Booty School Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman undergoes transformation.
942 words
3.97
181.7k
24
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
makari
makari
13 Followers

No Minors allowed to read this story, no posting without byline, no showing this to people who do not wish to read sexual oriented material, no animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

* * * * *

Brandi didn't know how, but she was sure she didn't used to be this way. Sure she had always been a cock-tease, but lately she would flirt with a guy then end up doing him or at least blowing him. She still worked at the restaurant, she was leaving there to go to beauty school, she was sure of that. Brandi remembered parts of it, when she had just had a good hard fuck and didn't need to be laid for a little while. Two guys were sleeping on her bed in the next room and she was standing in front of the bathroom mirror. She could see them sprawled there, while she stared at herself. Her big titties used to be small, yes she remembered being an A-cup. Her tongue didn't used to be pierced. She stood looking into her eyes, lost in memory as cum leaked from her cunt and asshole.

They hadn't gone to the school the right way and it seemed odd at first, then the guys at the school strapped VR helmets on them. There was a cool show where they took them in a virtual tour of the school. Brandi didn't remember much from that, but maybe later. Then they didn't seem to be the wrong one any more. Her and the other seven girls in her class took off their clothes for the next test. She felt tired from the tour, as she glanced ever wristwatch she was surprised. It had taken almost five hours for the tour.

Naked they went to the next room they were set in reclining chairs like those at the dentist office. The guys told them to relax and they started putting electrodes on their breasts, pussies and asses. Then they slid little dildo looking things into them; somehow they hooked to the chairs. The test was, they had to watch pictures to see what styles they like so they could tailor their teaching to them. They had this thing that swung over the girls' heads and had lights that flashed in their eyes. A voice said that it was latest in eye following technology. When the picture started it was all shots of hair. Brandy noticed that the light flashed 5 times per picture and the pictures were coming pretty fast, about 2 seconds apiece before new one. Music started playing the voice from before saying it was to help us relax since we all were having trouble relaxing. It was weird Techno music with whispering and chanting. The pictures were all head shots now boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl the boys looked strong and the women looked…

trashy. They were licking their lips and begging to give the camera a blowjob. Soon the pictures were pulled back further and you could see their arms and chests and the men weren't always wearing shirts. Then after while women weren't either and their tits, jugs, hooters, boobs were showing, their nips, nipples, teats were hard little berries wanting to be sucked, licked, bit, pulled.

The pictures kept flipping by, the shots pulling further back, showing now the torsos and something else changed to. No longer just one person in a picture, now there would be two or three women and two guys in the next on. After a few minutes the pictures showed more, now the crotches were obvious. Brandy gave a little gasp as a picture flashed of just a well-muscled man's torso and bulging crotch flashed past. She could feel the juices running past the dildo and trickle down to the one in her ass. She couldn't remember if they had been turned on and were fucking her or if it was just what she wanted. Soon the pictures were full body shots and the girls were touching one another and then there were women with the men. A few of the shots the women were completely nude knelling at the men's feet. There were some scenes of men dominating women. Now all the women were either nude or in lingerie or bondage gear. Then, after awhile the pictures became sexually explicit.

For about an hour they watched porno pictures flash past. When the guys returned, they had to lift the girls out of the chairs, they were so out of it. As the dildos were removed the women moaned and all were sopping wet. The guys slung them over strong shoulders, carrying them to their cells. After they were laid on their sleeping maps the guards put the girl's hands on their pussies and started them playing with themselves. Mindlessly Brandy began fingering herself. All-night long she would dream of sex aided by the soft thumping music. In her sleep she continued to masturbate, playing with her small tits. When she would wake up, she would bring herself off again and drift back to sleep.

Brandi stared into her reflection. She looked at her breasts. It was right that her tits were huge and had pierced nipples. It was right that she was going to go back in the bedroom and get those guys to nail her again. It was right the she didn't know their names, and might not see them again. It was right that she was booty, a piece of ass, a slut, fucktoy, a whore. But was the right to she didn't remember what had made her change?

She wanted to remember.

makari
makari
13 Followers