Border Adventure Ch. 3

Story Info
Natasha & Frankie chat while Laurie makes deal.
2.8k words
4.52
21.1k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

Nat stepped out of the bathroom with one towel wrapped around her torso and another wrapped around her hair. There was a curious smell in the air that she couldn't quite place. She had to show a little cleavage for the towel to be wide enough to cover both her breasts and her genital area. As she slid one of the chairs away from the desk where she had her makeup case sitting, she noticed Frankie sitting on one of the beds with the blanket and sheets very rumpled looking. Nat found it odd that Frankie was already undressed and was leaning back against the bed's headboard smoking a cigarette. Since Laurie was nowhere to be seen, Nat inquired, "Where's your friend?"

Frankie stood and stubbed out the cigarette in the ashtray that was placed next to the lamp on the table between the two beds. "She'll be right back," Frankie said as she looked herself over in the mirror Nat was sitting at. Almost as if she was oblivious to Nat's presence, she traced a thumb between her tiny boobs, down her front, until it was at her belly button and then flicked and circled her belly button with that thumb.

She looked at the way Nat had the towel knotted at her breasts and said, "God, I wish I had your tits."

Nat laughed uneasily and said, "Don't be silly. You have a beautiful body."

Frankie turned and admired her butt in the mirror and said, "Oh, I've got a nice ass and long, shapely legs that are to die for. I just wish I had a little more on top like you do."

"You're only eighteen," Nat said as she began to apply her makeup. "My breasts grew two cup sizes while I was at University."

"For real?" Frankie said.

"Yep. I left home an A cup and came back last spring as a C."

"Too fucking cool," Frankie said as she turned her front back to the mirror and tried to envision herself having Nat's tits.

Nat rolled her eyes and said, "Please. Don't start sounding like Laurie."

Frankie giggled and said, "You don't like her much, do you?"

Nat stopped, set down the pencil she was using to apply eyeliner with and said, "Oddly. I do like her quite a bit. Don't ask me why though?"

Frankie giggled again and said, "Opposites attract."

"Could be," Nat said as she returned to applying the eyeliner.

Frankie let her thumb drift down from playing with her belly button and gave a few brief tugs to her blonde pubic hair. "Ever shave down here?"

Nat switched eyes that she was applying the liner to and said, "You're joking, right?"

"Nope," Frankie said as she shook her head. "Come on. You can tell me."

"Never have," Nat said.

"Ever think about it?"

Nat paused and said, "I suppose I've thought about it, but I've never had the nerve to do it."

Almost in a whisper, Frankie said, "I'll do it if you will."

Nat set her pencil down again and turned in her chair to look at Frankie. "You're serious?"

Frankie nodded nervously.

"Why?"

"I think it's sexy."

"Why don't you ask Laurie then? She's probably an expert on sexy."

"That she is," Frankie said. "But, I wanted to do this on my own."

"Well," Nat said. "Almost on your own."

Frankie giggled and said, "Yeah, almost. Come on, let's do it."

"You go get your shower, and I'll think about it while I put the rest of my makeup on."

"Cool," Frankie said as she twirled away and danced into the bathroom.

Nat finished her eyes and then applied just a touch of blush and finished off with some light pink lipstick. Thinking about what Frankie said, she couldn't resist dropping her towel and standing up to admire her body. The whole conversation had her feeling strange. She was actually tingling with the thought of applying a razor blonde to her thick brown mass of pubic hair. First, she cupped her breasts in her hands. She knew they were descent sized but today was the first time anyone had ever told her they'd like to have them. Nat couldn't help but laugh as she confessed to herself that she was happy to have her chest the way it was, tits not so large that they drooped but big enough that they stood out and were readily noticed, instead of flat and smooth like Frankie's.

She paused. Had she just thought of her breasts as tits? Why, yes, she had. Odd. She couldn't recall that she had ever done that before. She let go of her TITS and slid her hands down her flat stomach. She didn't have a six-pack the way Laurie and Frankie did, but she still had a midriff that just about any girl could be proud of. Just as Frankie had been doing, she flicked her thumb across and around her belly button and while she did so, she wondered what it would be like to get it pierced the way Laurie had hers.

She giggled.

Did I just giggle, she thought. Yes, I did. But, I don't giggle. This is getting ridiculous. Next thing you know I'll even be smoking. She turned and looked at the pack of cigarettes that lay on the table between the two beds. No. She thought to herself. Do not go get one of those cigarettes. Still. Just having one wouldn't be any harm. Stop it, Nat. You're being silly.

She turned her attention back to the mirror and let her hand drop lower. She curled tufts of her pubic hair between her thumbs and forefingers. What would it really be like to shave it off? They did buy those new designer bikinis for the trip. Pubic hair, especially as much as she had, would probably ruin the line of the suit. Her right hand drifted lower.

She found herself stepping back until the back of her knees met the bed that Frankie had been sitting on. She fell back on the bed and miraculously, her towel stayed wrapped around her hair. She looked over at the pack of cigarettes again and the lighter lying next to them. Just one, she thought. She turned away and her right hand drifted further south until she was slipping a finger into her moist slit. My god, I just referred to it as my slit. Next I'll be thinking of it as my cunt. Hmmm. My cunt. Really, it's only a word. What's the big deal she thought as she slipped a second finger into her CUNT?

As she worked the two fingers in and out, she slowly flicked her thumb back and forth across her clit.

Then, her movements became less slow.

Then they became rapid.

Soon she was moaning.

She was gasping.

She was panting.

She was cumming.

She finished and for some reason she lifted her fingers to her nose. Having no idea what was coming over her, she moved to lick her fingers clean. Then she realized what that smell was that she hadn't quite been able to place. Oh my god, she thought. They weren't. Were they? Oh my god. They were.

She looked at the cigarettes again. Just one she thought as she reached for the pack.

*

"This is against my better judgment," Alfonso said as Laurie followed the bellhop into the empty office.

"Come on," Laurie said. "Don't be a wimp."

"That's easy for you to say. You're not the one that will get fired if we get caught."

"We won't get caught," Laurie said. "He's still at the front desk working the rest of that idiot clerk's shift. Now show me what you got."

Alfonso nervously pulled a small plastic bag from under his uniform jacket and showed Laurie the four, hand rolled joints. He removed one and held it up for her to smell and said, "This is good shit."

Laurie breathed in the aroma and said, "Cooooool. I'll take all four. Small problem though."

Alfonso eyed her suspiciously and said, "What?"

"I spent all my money buying my plane ticket to get back up here."

"Well," Alfonso said as he put the joint back into the bag and moved to put the bag back under his jacket. "That is a big problem, not a small one."

Laurie used her fingertip to begin drawing little imaginary hearts on his chest and said, "Naa. A big problem would be one that we couldn't work out. I know we can work this one out."

Alfonso looked at her skeptically and said, "Didn't your sugar daddy leave you any money when he finished fucking you this morning?"

"He did," Laurie said. "But I told you, I spent it."

"Then how are we going to work out this problem?"

Laurie dropped to her knees and as she began to unzip his pants, she said, "We can work it out in trade. My services for yours."

Alfonso sucked in his breath as Laurie removed his cock from his pants and took it into her mouth. His fingers found their way into her hair and he gripped it so that he could control the tempo and slow down the movements of her mouth going up and down on his cock. He let her suck for about thirty seconds before he used her hair as a handle and pulled her head off of his cock. "You want all four, then let's fuck."

Laurie looked up at him and said, "Huh uh. If you got some coke, you can fuck me, but the weed gets you a blowjob and that is it."

She slipped her lips back over the head of his cock and sucked it back into her mouth. He gripped her hair tighter and pulled her head off of his cock again. "I really, really want to fuck."

"Yeah, well I really, really wanted some snow; but you don't have any."

"Maybe I can get some."

"Nuh uh. Nice try though. You come up with enough blow for me and my friends, and I'll fuck you. Not til I got the blow in hand though."

Just as Alfonso was about to respond, the office door flew open and Carl Simpson stepped inside. "Oh shit!" Alfonso exclaimed as he began shoving his shriveling cock back into his work pants.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

Making sure to palm the bag of weed and slip it into her pocket, Laurie said, "Go on, Alfonso. Get out of here. I'll take care of this."

Simpson stood open mouthed as he watched his bellhop hurriedly zip up his pants and all but run from his office. As soon as the door closed behind Alfonso, Laurie stepped up to Carl and put her arms around his head and brought it down so that his lips could meet hers. Carl responded to the kiss and Laurie knew then that Alfonso was home free. Actually, she'd known she could have her way with Carl from the moment she'd caught him ogling her stomach earlier that evening.

She broke from the kiss and again dropped to her knees and just as she had done to Alfonso she took Carl's cock out of his pants and into her mouth. Carl let her work her lips and tongue up and down the length of his shaft until he was completely hard. Then he pulled Laurie to her feet and turned her to bend over his desk. She knew not to play him the way she had Alfonso, and she unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She'd never bothered to put her panties back on when she finished having sex with Frankie, so all she had to do to be ready for him was bend over and offer her ass up to him.

Carl stepped up behind her and began to rub the head of his cock along the length of her exposed, bare pussy lips. As soon as he felt she was wet enough for him to attempt entry, he eased the head of his cock into her. She was good and lubricated still from her roll in the sheets with Frankie, so all she had to do was push back against his cock and it parted her pussy lips easier than Moses divided the Red Sea.

It had been so long since Carl had fucked a beautiful young girl like Laurie that it was nearly impossible for him to contain his excitement. After about ten or eleven strokes, he felt his cum welling up inside him and he was unable to hold back so he was erupting inside her.

As soon as he stopped pumping and let his dick slip out of her pussy, Laurie calmly bent down, stepped into her shorts and pulled them back up over her lovely, round, brown ass. Once she had the top button refastened, she stood up on her tiptoes, gave Carl a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks, hon."

Then she casually walked out the door of his office as if they'd done nothing more than have a conversation about hotel policy.

*

Just as Natasha was applying fire to her cigarette, Frankie immerged from the shower with a towel wrapped around her hair, but not one around her body. Frankie laughed when Natasha started coughing as soon as the smoke hit her throat.

"Try not inhaling so deep until you get used to it," Frankie said.

Nat took another hit on the cigarette and handed it to Frankie for her to take a drag. "This isn't the first cigarette I've ever smoked, Frankie. You just caught me off guard when you came out of the shower and I wasn't ready for the smoke to hit."

Frankie took her puff and handed the Marlboro back to Natasha who took another drag and said, "These American cigarettes are really a lot weaker than the ones we have at home."

Frankie giggled and reached for the pack to take a cigarette of her own out. "When did you become such an expert on cigarettes?"

"Shit," Nat said. "I've spent many a night at University in a group study where coffee and cigarettes is all that kept us awake to continue studying."

"Hmmmm. Interesting," Frankie said, surprised to hear the expletive come out of Natasha's mouth. "I'd have never figured it. You ever try speed to stay awake for an all-nighter?"

Nat shook her head and said, "No. I did get introduced to coke once when David had the band and some of their groupies out at the estate. That's not the only thing I got introduced to that week either."

"Wow!" Frankie said. "You really did coke?"

"Yes. I smoked my first joint, had my first drink of whiskey, snorted my first line of cocaine, and lost my virginity all the same weekend."

"Damn," Frankie said. "I'm not sure what the bigger surprise is; the idea that you've got a wild side, or the fact that you're telling me about it."

Nat laughed easily and said, "I'm not quite sure I believe I'm telling you about it either. It was a long time ago though and I was way too young to know better."

"How young?"

"Let's just say I was significantly younger than you are and leave it at that."

"Fuck," Frankie said. "You are getting more and more interesting with each passing second."

Nat took one last hit on her cigarette and stuffed it out in the ashtray. "Gee. What did you think? That I was some model of purity that would rival the Virgin Mary?"

Frankie blew a stream of smoke out her nostrils and started to deny Nat's accusation, but instead giggled and said, "Yeah. Pretty much. You know everyone back in Touton calls you the Ice."

"Princess," Nat completed the nickname for her. "Yes. I'm well aware of that."

"Nobody means it to be mean," Frankie said. "You're just so serious all the time."

Not knowing what to say to that, Natasha sat in silence until Frankie took her hand and said, "Come on, Nat. I saw some shaving cream and some disposable razors in the bathroom. Let's go shave each other."

*

Laurie stepped inside the hotel room to see Frankie and Natasha sitting naked on one of the beds sharing one of her cigarettes while Natasha brushed and braided Frankie's hair. She whistled and said, "Damn, do I feel overdressed."

As she began to strip out of her clothes, she tossed them the plastic bag with the four joints in it and said, "There. Have a real smoke while I go get a shower. Then we'll go hit this underground that I know about."

When Frankie reached to catch the bag, Laurie saw that the pussy that had been covered in blonde pubic hair when she'd been licking it earlier that evening was now as bare as the day it was born. A glance in Nat's direction revealed to her that Natasha's pussy was also now void of hair. Fuck, Laurie thought. I wish I'd been here to shave it for her.

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers