Border Adventure Ch. 4

Story Info
Nat gets tempted.
6.9k words
4.54
20k
0
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

Natasha was doing everything that she could to maintain her composure as she stood in the line leading into the entrance of the old warehouse. What was she doing here, she thought? She couldn't believe she had let Francine and Laurie talk her into coming. She should have never let Laurie pour her that glass of Jack Daniels much less smoked a joint with her. She felt completely out of place in her white, high heel sandals; and cotton, peach colored, summer dress that buttoned down the front. The only thing that kept it from looking entirely like something she would wear to a bible class picnic instead of an underground party was the fair amount of cleavage that she showed.


Laurie and Francine on the other hands were definitely dressed the parts for where they were. Laurie had on a neon orange mini skirt with low heel orange pumps and she was wearing a lacy, white bra for goodness sake. Not as an undergarment, but as an outer one. She didn't have on a blouse, just the bra. Natasha was amazed that she would even leave the hotel room dressed like that, let alone go out into public.

Frankie was no better. She had on a mini skirt too, though hers was hot pink instead of neon orange and she had on high heel pumps to accentuate her height rather than hide it. For a top though, she went the opposite route as Laurie and wore a white blouse with no bra underneath. This was a fact that the sheerness of it allowed everyone to be able to see. Either one of them might as well be wearing a sign on their backs saying, please bend me over and fuck me.

Oh my god, she thought. Did I just think that? I can't believe what I am metamorphosing into. I am hanging out with a couple of sluts, and I'm starting to think and talk just like them. Why did I let them convince me to smoke that second joint? Between the marijuana and the whiskey, she was not thinking like herself at all. At that thought, she looked back to see Francine and Laurie, who were hanging all over each other, lighting the third of the four joints Laurie had come up to the room with. Francine was holding it to her lips as Laurie applied flame to it for her.

Horrified, Natasha looked around at the other people in line. None of them were paying any attention whatsoever that a crime was being committed right in front of them. For that matter, of the one hundred or so groups standing in line waiting to get inside where the party was, it appeared to Natasha as if close to half of them were passing hand rolled cigarettes between themselves. From the strong, pungent odor that hung in the air, the cigarette Laurie was lighting for Frankie could not be the only one that contained marijuana instead of tobacco. That did nothing to make go away the paranoid vision Natasha had of narcotics officers swooping down amongst them to sweep all three of them off to jail. At best, she and Francine would only be deported back to England. At worse, she'd find herself the toy of some three hundred pound bull dyke while she rotted in an American prison.

Thoughts ran through her mind that she'd be evolved from smoking marijuana into shooting up heroin before the night was over, so she vigorously shook her head when Francine offered her the joint. Frankie passed it to Laurie instead and they watched their short friend suck a long hit deep into her lungs and hold it. At that moment, a stocky, black youth with a shaved head said, "You going to keep that stuff to yourself, or you going to share with your friends?"

Laurie let out what was left of the smoke that she could no longer hold in and said, "I don't know. Are you my friend?"

The young man smiled broadly and said, "I'm every pretty girl's friend."

Laurie laughed and handed him the joint. He took his puffs on it and passed it on to his buddies to finish. Laurie turned back to Natasha and Francine and said, "We're almost to the door. Remember, ask for Maurice. He's my friend, and he'll make sure they let us in without having to pay."

Then she shook the last joint out from the pack of cigarettes she had it hid with and put it to her lips. Once it was lit, she took her long hit and handed it to Francine. Frankie put it to her lips, pulled on it twice, and then passed it to Natasha who buckled to the peer pressure and took two hits on it before handing it back to Laurie. The night had turned cool, and Natasha shivered slightly as she shifted the roach from her fingers to Laurie's. The sight of Laurie and Frankie's nipples puckering hard against the material of their tops made Natasha glance down and see her own fingertip sized nipples protruding and pushing out against the rough cotton fabric that covered them. Again, she shivered as she thought, how did I let them talk me into coming here. I should have tried calling Cleo one more time. And, why didn't I bring a jacket. What was it with this dreadful place? This afternoon when they got off the plane, it must have been around eighty degrees. Now it couldn't be more than forty.

After taking her hits on the joint, Laurie passed it to Francine and said, "Come on, Nat. Huddle up with me and Frankie, and you won't be so fucking cold."

Remembering back to the after sex smell that had still lingered in the air of their hotel room after she had stepped out of her shower, Natasha said, "I didn't want to impose."

Laurie showed Natasha her wide mouthed smile and said, "Trust me, Nat. Anytime you want to join us, it won't be imposing."

Nat blushed at the suggestion. Deeply. Still, she allowed herself to slip inside of Laurie's offered arm, and at the same time she allowed Francine to hold the joint to her lips for her so that she could take the last drag on it before Francine discarded it to the pavement. The girls stayed huddled together as they inched their way to the door. When they finally made it to the front of the line, Laurie asked the tall, sun bleached blond, with middle linebacker type muscles standing at the door, "Where's Mo?"

With amusement, the tall youth asked, "Who is Mo?"

Undaunted, Laurie said, "Come on. You know who the fuck Mo is. Maurice Carter. He's running this gig, and he's my friend."

"How do I know he's your friend?"

"Duh," Laurie said. "Why don't you go get him, so you can ask him?"

The large boy grinned and said, "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you're trying to piss me off."

Laurie reached out and traced her finger tip along the vein running down the boy's bicep and said, "No, but I could piss on you if that's what you're into."

"Careful, Brian," a voice from the door said. "She's into that shit, so she'll really do it."

Brian turned to the door opening and saw Maurice Carter. At six-four, Brian could look Maurice straight in the eye; but while Brian had the blocky physique of a linebacker, Maurice carried under his smooth, ebony skin the more rippling muscles of the all-state safety he had been when he graduated high school four years ago. Things hadn't worked out with his scholarship to the University of Texas at Arlington, so he'd gone into the providing business. Whatever someone wanted, Maurice found a way to provide it. If the price was right.

"This chic says she's your friend, Mo."

Maurice laughed easily and said, "I'm not sure Laurie is truly anyone's friend, but we do know each other pretty well."

Then he let his eyes meet Laurie's and he said, "What up, girl?"

"Hey, Mo. You going to let me and my friends inside, or you going to make us stand out here freezing our nipples off?"

Maurice paused as if he were considering exactly that possibility. Then he got his first good look at the two girls standing in line with Laurie and thought of other possibilities. One was extremely tall, at least six feet, with long, French-braided, blonde hair and pale, blue eyes. She was dressed similar to Laurie with a pink micro mini skirt made out of some type of stretch fabric that let the whole world know just how round her ass really was. From lack of visible panty lines, she and Laurie must have both been wearing g-strings. Either that, or they weren't wearing any panties at all. While Laurie's skirt was similar in material type and lack of length, hers was orange instead of pink like Francine's. Maurice amusingly thought it appeared as if the two of them ran out of clothes and Laurie wore the bra while the tall girl wore the blouse. Either way, he liked how the tall girl tied the blouse in front so that everyone could see that her abs were just as toned as Laurie's were. Nice, Maurice thought. Very fucking nice.

That was until he got a better look at Natasha. She must have been around five-six or seven, but the heels she was wearing made her look taller. The peach dress she was wearing complimented well with her creamy complexion and did absolutely nothing to hide the curves of her figure. It was long enough to just cover her knees, but that was enough to show how nice her legs must be. And, there was just enough of her tits showing over the top to reveal just how generous they must be. Like Laurie's other friend, she was obviously without a bra; but she carried herself so as it didn't make her appear trashy for not wearing one. Even though she had the same glazed over, high as a kite, look in her eyes as the other two; she just didn't seem to belong with them. Maurice couldn't exactly put his finger on what it was, but even as stoned as she obviously was, she still gave off an almost royal air about her. She literally reeked of sophistication. Oh yeah, Maurice thought. This is the one I want. I'm going to give her the fuck of her life tonight.

"Let 'em in, Brian," Maurice said. "They're going to be my personal guests tonight."

Brian smiled knowingly and stepped aside to let the three girls into the converted warehouse. They followed Maurice into the crowd until he stopped and talked to a girl wearing a purple bikini and carrying a tray. "Have a table brought out for my friends, Cherie."

"Right away, Mo," the girl said as she turned and walked back into the crowd. Almost from nowhere, two guys nearly the size of Brian appeared with a table and four chairs. Then Cherie showed back up with an ashtray that she sat on the table as she asked, "What can I get y'all?"

"I'll take a Jim Beam and Coke," Laurie said as she sat down and immediately lit a Marlboro.

"I'll have the same thing," Francine said as she shook a cigarette out of Laurie's pack.

Cherie looked at Natasha and said, "Want to make it three, sweetie?"

Nat turned up her nose slightly at the thought of drinking any more American Whiskey and asked, "What kind of wine selection do you have?"

Cherie giggled and said, "I can get you a cooler if you want, but we don't have any wine."

Natasha looked puzzled and said, "A cooler?"

Cherie shifted her look to Laurie who said, "Come on. You know what a cooler is. Its just wine mixed with fruit juice."

Nat turned up her nose less slightly and said, "Why would anyone ruin good wine by mixing it with fruit juice?"

"No," Laurie said. "They're fucking cool. You'll like them."

Nat looked skeptical so Laurie turned back to Cherie and said, "Bring her a strawberry daiquiri wine cooler. She'll fucking love it."

Without even thinking about what she was doing, Natasha found herself reaching for Laurie's pack of cigarettes and shaking one loose. Laurie flicked on her lighter and held the flame out for her. Just as Natasha was blowing out a stream of smoke, Maurice reappeared and took the seat next to her. "So, what can I do to make your night special?"

Laurie and Francine both caught on that though he didn't specify, it was Natasha's night that Mo wanted to make special and not theirs. "It's been pretty special already," Nat said. "Just getting me out of the cold has done wonders."

"Ahhhhh," Mo said, "So, you owe me then?"

Feeling the lingering effects of the marijuana, Nat said, "You better believe I do."

Nat felt Laurie nudging her shin under her table and when she looked at her Laurie was shaking her head at her. Maurice smiled as he caught the look Laurie was giving the girl and said, "Well, I've more things to see to. I'm Maurice, and we'll definitely have to get together again before the night is up."

Nat let him take her hand and she giggled as he unexpectedly kissed it, "I'm Natasha, but everyone calls me Nat. This is Francine, but everyone calls her Frankie. And, I'd very much like to get together again."

Mo shook and kissed Frankie's hand as well and then disappeared into the crowd. Almost immediately upon his disappearance, Laurie was all but snarling, "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Nat?"

Startled. Nat wasn't sure how to react, or what to say. "What do you mean?"

Laurie leaned across the table so she could speak lower, but her words lost none of their intensity. "If you're looking to have eight inches of black cock shoved up your ass tonight, then by all means follow along with flirting Mo up. If you aren't looking for that, you better listen to me and chill with the vibs you're sending out."

"Huh?"

"Come on, girl. You can't be this dumb. Mo has picked you out and has full intention of fucking you before the night is over."

Disbelieving, Nat said, "All he did was kiss my hand, Laurie."

Laurie rolled her eyes and said, "This ain't some tea party in Taunton, England. This is my turf, and I'm telling you that you are only a short time away from getting the fuck of your life."

"Don't be ridiculous, Laurie. I have no intention of fucking anyone."

Frankie almost gasped and then giggled as she heard the words come out of Natasha's mouth. Realizing what she'd said, Nat thought to herself. Oh my god, I just said FUCK out loud.

Then Cherie returned and set each of their drinks down in front of them. Frankie and Laurie both shook new cigarettes out of the pack and without even being aware that she had done so, Natasha shook one out too as they all three allowed Cherie to light them. As Laurie was downing her drink in one swallow, Nat took a sip of hers and thought, wow. This is good. So sweet.

Laurie stood up and Frankie asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go get us some coke. If Mo shows up before I get back, don't let her leave with him."

"Oh, Laurie," Natasha said. "You're being silly. I'm a big girl and have no intentions of getting fucked by someone I just met tonight."

She paused as she thought to herself that she had just done it again.

"And, I suppose you think your intentions have anything to do with it," Laurie said.

"I hardly think your friend is going to rape me."

"No, but he'll smooth you right out of your panties before you even know they're gone."

Frankie and Natasha both laughed at that thought, and Natasha said, "Whatever. Hey, why are you leaving to go get coke? You could have just asked Cherie."

Frankie giggled and Laurie looked at her as if she didn't believe the words she heard come out of Nat's mouth. Then she looked back at Nat and said, "This is an underground club, but even here, you're not going to be able to buy coke from the waitress."

Still puzzled, Nat said, "Why not?"

Frankie leaned over and whispered in Nat's ear, "She's talking about cocaine not coca-cola, sweetie. She's gonna go get us some blow."

Nat immediately blushed beet red and said, "Oh. Shit. I feel stupid."

Laurie laughed and leaned down to kiss Nat softly on the lips. Surprisingly, she hadn't pulled away but blushed even more as Laurie pulled back from the kiss and said, "Don't. You're a complete dear. I'll be back."

As Laurie drifted off into the crowd, Natasha still tingling from the kiss Laurie had given her, looked at Frankie and said, "Frankie. You're not going to snort cocaine with her, are you?"

"I sure as fuck am. Aren't you?"

Natasha shook her head vigorously and said, "Absolutely not."

"You already told me you've snorted it before," Francine said. "Didn't you like it?"

Natasha paused before saying, "Actually, I loved it. That's why I have no intention of snorting any tonight."

Francine rolled her eyes and said, "You lost me there."

Natasha stood up and stuffed her cigarette out in the ashtray. Then she said, "If you want to do cocaine with that girl, I won't try to talk you out of it; but I'm going back to the room."

Francine touched her arm and said, "Jesus, Nat. Sit down. Stay and party with us a little more. You've got to let go and have just a little bit of fun. No one back in Tauton will ever know that you snorted a little blow with us."

Actually, Nat thought. That is true. No one would ever know. And, she couldn't help thinking that although she'd only snorted cocaine three times, there was nothing she could remember that she had ever enjoyed more. That included her limited experience with sex. Shit, she thought as she sat back down. Maybe she'd have just a couple of lines if Laurie came back with any.

What the hell? I'll let fate decide, she thought as she reached into her purse and took out her phone. I'll call Cleo one more time. If she answers and comes to get me, I'll go. If she doesn't, I'll stay and party a little bit. As she was punching out the numbers, Maurice sat next to her again and said, "How are my new favorite ladies doing?"

Frankie giggled as Nat smiled to him and said, "Just fine."

Before Maurice could respond, Natasha heard Cleo pick up her phone and say, "This is Cleo. Who are you?"

*

Laurie made her way to the spot in the corner of the old warehouse where she knew she'd find Alfonso. "Hola, mi guapo," she said as she began to finger the top button of Alfonso's shirt.

Alfonso pushed her hand away and said, "Knock it off, Laurie. You almost got me fucking fired tonight."

She smiled before she leaned her lips to Alfonso's to give him a brief kiss. She smiled even broader when Alfonso allowed the kiss to happen. When she broke from the kiss, she said, "But you didn't, did you? Besides, you know you can't stay mad at anyone who gives head the way I do."

Despite himself, Alfonso laughed and said, "You got that right, muchacha. Speaking of head though. You never finished what you started tonight."

"Oh, I finished it alright," she teased. "Just not on you."

"Huh?"

"Did you see Simpson before you left work?"

"Yeah. I expected him to fire my ass, but he just told me to enjoy the rest of my day."

"So," she said. "It's safe to say that he was unusually chipper then."

Alfonso shrugged and said, "Yeah. I guess. Oh shit. That's why I didn't get fired. You fucked him."

Laurie giggled. "Yep. You owe me big time."

"Bullshit I owe you," Alfonso said. "That just makes us even for the pot you scored."

"Fair enough," Laurie said. "But tell me. Have you picked up any blow?"

"I've got a little," he said.

"I don't need a lot. Just enough to get me and my friends wired for the night."

"I've got a couple of grams."

"That's cool," Laurie said. "Give me one of them."

"Give you?"

"I did save your job."

"It's your fault my job was in jeopardy," he said.

Laurie sighed and said, "Okay. You got me there. I still don't have any money though."

"That's okay," Alfonso said. "You know what I want anyway."

"Yeah," Laurie said. "I know what you want. Come on let's step into one of these empty offices in the back where they keep the whiskey."

"Now you're talking," Alfonso said as he followed Laurie into one of the rooms that had boxes stacked nearly to the ceiling. He shut and locked the door behind him so there wouldn't be any interruptions this time. Then he pulled Laurie to him and mashed his lips forcefully against hers.

She pushed him away and said, "Calmate, mi guapo. Show me what you got first."

"Sure," he said as he produced two small, zip-lock bags of white powder from underneath his sweater.

Laurie accepted one of the bags and opened it to dip her little finger inside. She scooped a small bit out with her nail and lifted it up to her nostril. As soon as she snorted it, she felt that instant rush that only pure cocaine could have given her. She smiled and laid the bag on one of the shorter stacks of boxes she was standing next to and said, "That's some good shit."

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers
12