Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If... Mmmmm!! If this what you call stepping up... I'd hate to imagine what your philosophy... Ahhhhh! On the potential evolution of... MMMM... Mankind as a species on Pandora could be." Tannis states between moans as she takes another round of pumps from him.

"I... Uh... Say what now?" The confused Samuel says, slowing down and pulling out of her snatch as he's been put off to say the least by her sudden rambling.

"Oh my poor little feeble minded, but at least pleasantly hung and not vomit-educing to look at hunk..." Patricia shakes her head in apparent pity as she reaches up, unclipping the "choker" around her neck and slipping off her trench coat-like attire. "As it seems conversation to a higher mental capacity is not within your abilities, I'm not surprised to confirm, I suggest you lay down on my desk here, without the rest of your clothing as well." She orders, moving off said furniture as she removes the rest of her clothes, showing off her nicely sized and rounded breasts.

"Now that I can do!" He quickly answers as he also takes off his attire, showing off his desirable and toned upper body, dropping his clothes next to the rest of he gear, smirking at the Pandora's Heart Relic that's the cause of this sexual encounter, before he carefully moves up onto the desk as instructed.

"Before you congratulate yourself on such a pointless achievement, and I consider why I suddenly have a craving for roasted Skag for dinner... Let us continue to test our limits, and by that I mean seeing if you can handle me getting somewhat... Physical on you..." The former Dahl Corporation scientist states as she now climbs up onto the desk, mounting him and placing her hands onto his impressive physique as she lowers herself down onto his cock, making them both moan out as she sinks down and takes almost all of his rod inside herself with the single downward motion. "Mmmmm... By that I mean... No, you already know exactly what I mean..." She adds as she locks eyes with him as she leans forward, initiating the action as she rocks her hips back and forth in order to take his cock back and forth into her pussy, gritting her teeth as she attempts to focus on handling his big dick with her tight and wet snatch with a smooth and steady motion.

"MMMMM... Damn fucking right I do Tannis..." The stud underneath her responds, watching as the gorgeous but not mentally all there beauty on top of him shifts herself back and forth so she can stuff her own snatch full with his manhood, causing her breasts to bounce slightly already from the stiff rhythm she's using to ride his cock. "Ahhhhh... MMMMM... You've got some damn fine skill, if you... MMMM... Don't mind me saying..." He adds, seeing the sweat already starting to drip from the face of the quest giver as she rocks away on his tool to keep him moaning away as well as they fuck on top of her own desk inside of her quarters. For a woman who is known to despise any contact with others even here on Sanctuary, she's seemingly skilled at being able to handle some cock - perhaps another effect of Pandora's Heart that not only has made him irresistible and a sexual near-God, but allows the beauties effected by that Relic to be able to fuck like it's second nature to them.

"MMMM!! I... I find myself unable to say that I do mind... AHHHHH..." The short and dark haired beauty states as she bounces her nicely curved body onto the crotch of the hunk she's on top off, her motion smooth and quickening now as she takes him in deep so the slapping sound of skin meeting skin once again rings out around her research quarters. "So I encourage... MMMM OH GOODNESS!! No, I demand that you continue it!!" She says, casting another lustful gaze down at the now beginning to sweat stud she cannot seem to stop wanting to keep on fucking, having no idea that the power of the nearby lust-creating Relic is the reason she's moving her pussy sharply in order to pump that thick cock in deep over and over again like they've been lovers for years rather than the brief time they've actually met each other.

"AHHHHH... Then fucking ride me Tannis!! MMMM... Take all that damn cock... UHHHHH... Deep up into you..." The new "Vault Hunter" encourages, his gaze shifting from up to her moaning, pretty face, to her bouncing, lovely tits, to all the way down to between his legs to catch glimpses of his cock as she works her wet and still pleasurably tight pussy tight down onto his member with a crisp, repeated movement that wouldn't be expected from the rarely socially active but intelligent beauty. "MMMMM... Yeah, fucking take it!! MMMMMM... FUCK!! Feels... Feels so damn good..." He now has to grit his teeth for a moment as she chances tactics, leaning back to sit down on his tool and take him in balls deep, the mounted position allowing her to grind that wet snatch right down onto his manhood and make them both moan out in shameless delight.

"MMMMM!! Oh yes!! This is... Wonderfully unexpected!! AHHHHH!!" The ally and quest giver to Vault Hunters moans out, taking advantage of this position so she can bounce herself up and down onto the cock of the just as loudly groaning out hunk she's on top off, her rounded ass cheeks slapping into his body when she drops down and takes him in balls deep with ease and speed. "OOOOOOOOH!! Very... Extremely decent in fact! MMMMM... We... Ahhhhhh!! We may need to do this again sometime..." She moans between her trademark rambling, closing her eyes as she raises and lowers herself onto that still rock hard and ready to go cock, her short dark hair becoming messy from the sweat but her googles still staying up on her head even as she energetically bounces away on this somehow addictive to her cock, giving him an extra visual treat in the form of her tits jiggling away as she moves on him.

"AHHHHH... Fuck... A deal and then some Tannis!" Samuel grinned as he let out another long and loud moan as a result of the woman on top of him delivering one last deep bounce onto his member.

"MMMMM... D-deal?? You haven't even... OH GOODNESS YES... Made me... Well... Ahhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh..." Tannis gasps out as she lifts herself up and off from him in order to dismount both him and the desk completely.

"Oh you want to cum Tannis?" He smirks as he rolls off the desk to stand up, taking a hold of her by the waist and positioning her, making her bend over on top of that same piece of furniture as her ass sticks out towards him. "Then let me be the one to give you a test!" He adds as he lines his dick up with her almost dripping wet snatch.

"D-don't think you can just throw me around, you br-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCK!!" The scientist's words were cut off by a loud moan escaping her, her eyes going wide and her body tensing as lay over her own desk, that she's gone from fucking on top of to be banged over as she feels a series of rough, deep, and rapid thrusts driving into her snatch from behind as the handsome hunk behind her hammers away into her snatch now. "AHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS YES YES AHHHHHH..." She gasps and sweats, her pretty face resting against the surface of the desk as already her nicely curved frame is being made to jolt forward every time he slams into her snatch to stuff her already well fucked hole full with his cock again and again, the rocking motion making her breasts grind against the top of her usually reserved for research analysis furniture.

"UHHHHHH!! Ahhhhh SHIT!! Mmmmmm... FUCK!! Oh yeah!!" He grunts and groans with every in and out thrust he delivers to the gorgeous but less than same archaeologist bent over in front of him, pumping away into her snatch and driving into the hilt each time he rocks his hips forward and sends his heavy balls smacking into her skin before sharply pulling out and repeating the action. "MMMMM... Yeah, you... You like that Tannis?? MMMMM... AHHHH... Like me fucking this... UHHHHH!! Hot fucking pussy of yours??" He grins for a moment, allowing a moment of cockiness he would never have dreamed of before (another "perk" of the Pandora's Heart that's already gifting him the fucking talent of a seasoned ECHO-net skin-flick star), seeing how getting lost in lust the woman he's buried deep inside of is acting as he drives in and out of her again and again.

"AHHHHH!! YES!! YES... I... I ACTUALLY LIKE IT!! KEEP... PLEASE!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!" Similarly the power of that mysterious Relic is unknowningly to her making the Vault Hunter quest giver scream out in very uncharacteristic desire as she begs to be taken like a needy whore, and the stud behind her driving in balls deep into her dripping wet snatch is doing just that even without the added ammo of her cries of pleasure. "OOOOOOOOH!! AHHHHH... OH GOODNESS!! I'm... I'M... I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO... GOING TO CUM!! AHHHHHH!!" She almost squeals to further show her shameless delight at how incredible it feels as his shaft quickly and stiffly rams in and out of her love tunnel, his crotch slapping into her ass cheeks to make them jiggle from the impact and add the sound of that erotic to say the least skin-on-skin contact mix with both of their moans.

Thankfully for her, the rookie "Vault Hunter" behind her, even as sweating and gasping for breath as he is, isn't yet planning on even slowing down his thrusting motion, so it only takes a few balls deep pumps before Patricia Tannis experiences without a doubt the most powerful orgasm of her life, as proven by the simple fact of her eyes rolling back as her mouth hangs open to slightly drool onto her own desk that she's being fucked on. Her snatch tightens around that thick and long cock, causing the hunk buried deep inside her to groan low as he feels her juices pouring over his member but like a seasoned pro he continues to thrust back and forth into her, helping her to feel every mind-blowing moment of a sexual high she could have never dreamed possible.

"MMMMM... OH... Oh FUCK!! Ta-Tannis!! MMMMM... I'm getting... UHHHHH... Fucking close!!" Samuel grunts, having been tired from all the effort he'd put into banging her up until now, but suddenly feeling his cock starting to throb within that tight and now completely soaking wet pussy as the beauty he's been able to "influence" thanks to the Pandora's Heart Relic starts to come down from her major orgasm, helped in part by him easing up on the force and the speed of his pumps. "Ahhhhh... Where... UHHHHHH!! Where can... Can I...?" He stutters out the question as he attempts to keep on working his dick in and out of her, but knowing the end is near for his run he pulls out with another deep groan, taking a moment to gaze over his juices coated length and the somewhat gaping state he's left her pussy from all the intense to put it mildly action they've been through.

"Help... Help me off of this..." Tannis says between deep breaths as she looks back at him, gazing over his toned, sweat-covered form. "I will swallow... I mean, I... I require a sample of... Oh just get me down of of this!"

With a nod, he uses a grip on her waist to raise her off of her desk, noting the almost pool of sweat that's remaining on its surface as he helps to lower her down on her knees on the floor, moving in front of her and soon being rewarded as she rather too eagerly considering her usual attitude takes his dick straight into her mouth. He instantly moans as she wraps those soft lips around his tool once again, the feeling made even hotter by her pussy juices being all over his cock but soon they are getting cleaned off as she bobs her short haired head along his man meat, either not minding the taste of herself or too caught up in her own lust to even care as she gets straight to work sucking him off.

"UHHHHH!! Oh yeah!! MMMMM... Fucking... Fucking suck that cock! MMMMM!!" He doesn't have to moan the encouragement as she's already doing just that, working her mouth smoothly and with a clear hunger over his length as she pushes down even deeper than during the first blowjob she gave at the beginning of this unlikely and unexpected sexual meeting. "AHHHHH... MMMMM... OH FUCK!! MMMMM..." He grunts as his gazed is fixed onto her pretty, sweat-coated facial features as she moves back and forth along his shaft, keeping those lips wrapped firmly wrapped around the cock she'd cum all over moments ago belonging to a hunk she'd only met for mere moments before sucking and fucking him, and having no idea it's all because of the powerful Relic he has equipped.

Just as saliva starts to be applied once again onto that man meat, Samuel lets out a final deep groan before he unleashes the first large blast of spunk into Tannis' mouth, making her eyes widen at the unexpected initial shot of jizz that she's fed, soon followed by a second and then a third to splatter around that impressively talented oral hole. As surprising to her as her unexpected lust and everything else that's happened has been, she's shocked again at the endless amount of cum his cock is producing, forcing her to lift her head away so she can swallow the collected spunk, but even as that jizz is gulped down another spurt of spunk comes out from his cock to land across her face.

"Ahhhhhh... Awwwwwww fuck!! Mmmmm..." He grins, knowing another positive effect of the Pandora's Heart is allowing him to release a far larger payday at the end of some hot fucking, but soon is made to moan as her mouth clamps back down around his tool in order to swallow down the final shots and then the last, smaller drops of his seed that he's got left for her. "Shit... That... That was fucking great..." He gladly and easily admits as his cock finally begins to go soft as she delivers one last slurp onto his member before letting him fall limp from her oral hole so she can draw in some much needed air, showing that she indeed swallowed down all of his load apart from the one blast she's still got on her face.

"Hmmmmm... Yes... As shocking as it is for myself to even admit, that was... Far better and beyond my extremely beneath ground level expectations that I had for you." Patricia confirms as she remains down on the floor for a moment, but seeing him reaching a hand out, she accepts the offer and allows him to raise her up to her feet. "We shall... I may require your services again..." She corrects herself, and not for the first time during this steamy encounter.

"Yeah? I mean, yeah, sure, whatever you need Tannis..." Samuel says, trying and failing to play it cool after getting to fuck one of the hottest, as well as out of her mind, women on Pandora. "I am supposed to be a "Vault Hunter" now I guess.

"But any... Mission like this? Will strictly be confidential. Between only you and I. Me and you. No other parties involved, and certainly..."

"Keep it secret." He cuts off her rambling. "Understood, loud and clear." He knew he was fortunate to have a Relic that allowed him to fuck hot women, but not foolish enough to push his luck and risk encoring the wrath of one of them.

"Good. Now, see yourself out now that we're done. I shall contract you by ECHO when... If I need you again. Now perhaps I can find some sort of meaningless rag of some sort with which to clean myself off with..." She says, already ignoring him after both of their sexual highs, not seeing the somewhat stunned look he has on as he sheepishly gathers up his clothes. "Ah! Perhaps something in that pile of rags will do..." She muses to herself, seeing only the dusty clothes in a pile and not the nameplate of "Roland" on the open locker.

* * *

Stepping out onto the balcony of the HQ building, Lilith watched with a raised eyebrow as the rookie "Vault Hunter" Samuel heading away from it, stopping and seemingly using his "Menus" to change or check something. From the lengthy, impressively so, time he spent fucking Tannis downstairs she wasn't surprised he needed to check himself over. It was perhaps a miracle that he didn't have her blood or worse all over him from a burst vessel.

Having gotten a little bit more control over her teleportation abilities as of late, she rarely informed anyone when she was arriving or leaving the building, or Sanctuary as a whole unless it was on official Crimson Raiders business. Sure, sometimes using Eridium had a more positive, or a more negative effect - they still had no idea where that three legged Skag had been sent to during that one "experiment". Usually she'd only just scare Mordecai out of another of his drunken states when she teleported back up to the "control room". So she was surprised to say the very least when she arrived this to hear what sounded like shameless moans of two people fucking like the world was about to end. Even more surprised when she peeked downstairs and saw that Tannis of all people-hating people was involved in it, and loving it.

Placing a hand on her hip, Lilith smirked to herself as she watched Samuel heading away and into the side streets of Sanctuary. "Looks like I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on you than I first thought... Rookie "Killer"..."

* * *

12