Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 03

Story Info
The Relic allows Samuel to bang Athena & Janey Springs.
7.7k words
4.76
17.1k
21
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Athena (Borderlands series), Janey Springs (Borderlands series)

Pandora's Heart Part 3

A Borderlands video game erotic story

Codes: MFF, Oral, mind-control/influence.

* * *

"Hey! You that new soon-to-be-a Vault Hunter guy that's been making a name for himself around here?" Scooter asked as Samuel walked into his garage.

"Yeah, that's me..." Samuel said, the indeed rookie among the Vault Hunters and still relative newcomer to Sanctuary said as he approached the Catch-A-Ride mechanic. "You said on the ECHO that you needed something?"

"Awwwww man, I need help like a Skag needs to puke out near all it's guts from it's front butt after eating down a pack of drunk midgets!" Scooter said, not seeming to notice to look of disgust his comment makes the other man have. "We're got problems man! Lilith wants someone to go talk some sense into Athena and her gal pal Janey, but I ain't gonna do it man. Athena is meaner than a psycho trying to club water out of a stone that's already dried up, and Janey... Well... I can't much understand a bunch of what comes out of her mouth. Talking about her fancy moon things that she says ain't Catch-A-Ride things, but they sure sound like it to me..." He rambles on, missing the irony of his statement as he talks in his own noticeably thick accent.

Samuel nodded. He'd heard and read up about all the Vault Hunters now that he was one "in training" as the kinder residents of Sanctuary might say. If they were so kind. Athena had been a previous ally to the original Vault Hunters in days before Handsome Jack rose to power, and had herself taken a job to aid Jack in that initial rise to power. After said rise, Athena had started a relationship with Janey Springs, the former junk merchant and mechanic of the Moon Zoomies on Elpis, the moon of Pandora. After Athena had been captured and taken here to Sanctuary, apparently spared due to an "unknown force", she was made to stay in Sanctuary and be part of the Vault Hunters and to say she wasn't totally willing was an apparent understatement. Her girlfriend Springs was allowed to come to the floating island, some said that having another mechanic around would be beneficial, but it had seemingly led to just disagreements as Janey objected to Athena not retiring from the life of battle and Vault Hunting as they had apparently agreed would happen.

"So... You want me to what, talk with them or something?" Samuel questioned. "See if they'll stick around?" Samuel asked, the look on his face showing that he didn't think this would be a situation that would end well.

"Awwww man, you're a really buddy of a pal or a friend of a probably distant cousin of mine!" Scooter grinned. "Just head on over to them and see if you can talk some sense into both of them. I once tried to write a nice little poem for a gal around here. She... She didn't much like it... Yeah..." He adds sadly, trailing off.

After an awkward pause, Samuel left the garage and headed on his way. It wasn't too long then that he arrived at the house where the two women were known to be staying at, and already he could hear the telling sounds of raised voices coming from the door. Shrugging his shoulders, he gave the door a knock, thinking that he would just be ignored and he could just claim he tried his best.

Instead, the door swung open and he say the intense, staring eyes of the purple-haired Vault Hunter known as Athena, clad in her signature attire of paint-chipped armour and a jacket that covers her upper body, and nicely fitting battle pants that shows off her rounded backside. "Samuel... The rookie Vault Hunter..." She identified him. "What do you want." She demanded, looking far from in the mood for a chat.

"I heard that you and... Uh, Janey were having problems?" Samuel offered, keeping a wise distance away from her.

"Oh great, see? I told you I was just causing problems being around here!" He heard the thick Ellis-accent of Springs from within the building.

"You are not..." Athena yelled back in, before letting out a frustrated sigh. "Get in rookie." She said more as an order than a request. He made the sensible decision of entering.

Following her into a main room complete with couch, radio on the side and a storage chest for loot, Janey Springs was indeed present, her short pink jacket and shorter top underneath showing off the scar on her side at her stomach as well as the scars and tattoos on her arms, and her pants also nicely complimented the cutely rounded backside of the blonde, who had a black bandanna on over her forehead.

"Guess our shouting has made all the people around here fed up with us, right?" Springs said with a sad tone to her usually cheery voice.

"I haven't really..." He tries to say before being cut off.

"This doesn't concern you or any of the Vault Hunters." Athena states, giving him a cold glare. "Myself and Janey... We're having a... Minor disagreement about a couple of things."

"More like enough stuff to pile up all the way to Elpis!" Springs says as she looks at her girlfriend. "From you staying as a Vault Hunter, to wanting to help these guys who kidnapped you and especially the flaming redhead who wanted you killed! And you not telling me about that time you took down some General or whatever on Pandora."

"That is ancient history now Janey!" Athena claims as she also turns to face the other gorgeous woman. "It was something I needed to do. Like taking the jobs to help the both of us like I did before... Before I was forced here."

"Forced is the problem! I know it's been tough back home on Elpis with the scrap business drying up, but we could find a way to scratch together a living I bet! Some-somehow..." Janey says, not sounding completely sure of herself.

As the two women go back and forth, and Samuel grows bored of the going nowhere conversation, his eyes start to wander as he eyes up both women. Both are gorgeous that's for sure in their own sexy way, and if they weren't publicly lesbians and dating one another no doubt any man on the planet or the moon above would love to spend a night with either of them, let alone both. Just a shame for him that he isn't a female, so they wouldn't be interested in him... Unless there was another way to "encourage" them to be interested of course...

With the two still not paying any attention to him, he opens his "menus" up and equips the powerful, mysterious Relic that he's used successfully in the past to get some fantastic sex with some of Sanctuary's most attractive residents in Mad Moxxi and Patricia Tannis. Not to mention a couple fun flings with other babes that had been running around or spending their time randomly knocking on doors as seems to be the case. With Pandora's Heart equipped, he closes the "menus" and takes in a deep breath, hoping what he was about to attempt to get would not get him instead the ass-kicking of a lifetime.

"You know what it sounds like to me?" He says loudly to catch their attention. "You two need to blow off some steam, and maybe have some fun together for once. I know Sanctuary is pretty doom and gloom most of the time, but there's still a bit of "fun" to be had now and again." He offers, a smile on his handsome face as he looks between the two women.

The argument stops as they both look at him, and he can see the instant effect that Pandora's Heart is having on them. Normally the two lesbians wouldn't give a man a second look, but now they're giving him a far longer look than they usually would - Athena's eyes narrowed as she looks him up and down, while Janey has fully turned towards him so she can look him up and down but noticeably both women had a hint of interest in him that they didn't have, and never would have had before if not for that Relic.

"There is nothing fun about life around here..." Athena states as she for some unknown to her reason can't take her eyes away from him. "Unless you count listening to that robot attempting his "dubstep" music as a kind of fun."

"He's kind of right though Athena... We're been real stressed about, well, everything lately..." Springs admits with a nod. "What have you got in mind mate?"

"Well... I know you two are dating... And not to boast or anything but I handle myself pretty well around here with the women around here..." He starts to say.

"Wait a damn minute!" Athena steps forward with a glare, showing the Pandora's Heart can't fully turn any woman into a full cock-loving slut as he'd perhaps hope. "You'd better not be thinking what I think you are..."

"Easy there! Hold on!" Samuel backs off, looking worried now as he holds his hands up. "I'm just saying... That a good, no strings attached fuck is a damn good way to forget about all the bullshit Pandora throws our way! Look, I won't tell anyone, and if you don't want me to even be involved I'll just stand like, in the corner over there and watch if you want!" He offers, almost like he's pleading for his life now.

"I'm not into blokes, at all... Usually..." Janey says, finding her eyes for the first time looking with interest at a man's package, and surprising herself by not objecting to the sight. "But I guess... Well this is kind of a new place for me to be at... Maybe a new experience wouldn't be so bad?"

"Janey!!" Athena looks to her girlfriend in surprise. "You can't be..." She tries to exclaim.

"Oh come on Athena! We haven't had any fun together with each other since we've gotten here! You've been holding back on me on that front like the Grinder back in my shop holds back on Legendary loot!" Springs says. "Would it kill ya... Gosh, I can't believe I'm saying this... To want to fool around with a bloke? For once? Just you, me, and this guy?"

With her eyes still narrowed, she looks between the gorgeous face of her lover, and to the hunk who she cannot for some unknown to her reason stop looking up and down. "...Rookie, I'm giving you ten seconds to undress. If you aren't packing something the size of the toys Janey uses on me back up on Elpis, then you're getting tossed out of here. Over the side of Sanctuary." Athena threatens and the glare she's giving him shows she isn't kidding around.

Faster than he ever has before he's taken off his jacket, his top, unhooked his equipment belt, and let his pants drop to the floor. If they weren't sneaking glances before, both women who moments ago were strictly into other women were now gazing with almost awe and certainly increasing desire at his lengthy and thick to match cock that was already starting to harden, another perk of Pandora's Heart that was making both stunning females for the first time wanting some action involving a real dick.

"Blimey! That's not just as big as one of my fake ones, it's even bigger!" Janey compliments as she surprises herself and her lover by moving forward, kneeling down to take a closer look as her hand all to eagerly moves up to take a hold of him. "Never seen a real one before, but I bet they all cannot be like the size of this one!"

"Janey!!" Athena protests as she also rushes over, kneeling beside her and casting a glare up at him before looking to her other half. "This is... I can't believe..." She tries to say, glaring again up at him. "You... Fine. Consider this a test, rookie..." She says, also placing her hand onto his rod so now both women are grasping his hardening pole, and helping in that task as they both start to pump his cock, an action that neither would have ever done prior to that powerful, lust-inducing Relic having an effect on them both. "You'd better not disappoint me or my girlfriend... And don't even dare think about telling anyone, and I mean anyone about this!"

"Who the Hell would... Mmmmm... Believe me if I did say..." The wanna-be Vault Hunter reasons, moaning as the actual Vault Hunter strokes his length while the ally and quest-giver beside her also works her hand over his rod, working over the lower portion while her girlfriend handles the upper part. "Ahhhh... But I can for sure keep a secret... Not gonna tell anyone..." He promises, glancing between the two women kneeling in front of him, sensing that while the Pandora's Heart is having the clear effect on them, they wouldn't both be stroking his cock if they weren't, but knows he still has to convince the two to go through with what appears to be their first three-way with a man before.

"You'd better not rookie... Otherwise you won't see the sunrise again..." Athena warns with a no nonsense glare, but still uses her hand to work over his pole as does the other beauty kneeling beside her. Adjusting her position, the combination of the induced lust and his convincing words makes her lean her purple haired head down, spitting down onto the head of his cock before she soon wraps her lips around the crown, groaning as she sucks just on that bell end, her harsh look softening as she goes to work with a couple of slurps on that tip. "Mmmmmphhhh!! Mmmmmppphhh..." She groans, removing her hand from his cock as the former Lance Assassin starts to push her head down onto that shaft, keeping her full lips wrapped firmly around his man meat as she goes down until the other woman's hand meets her mouth, that alone making the stunner currently sucking cock moan as she moves back upward in order to repeat the motion.

"Crikey! Look at you go Athena! And here was me thinking I'd have to give him a go first!" Janey says, her face turned to watch her girlfriend blowing the hung stud they are both working over, her eyes following the up and down motion Athena is doing as she sucks him off with this steady and solid motion. At the same time, the blonde keeps her hand pumping over his rod to continue the dual-pleasuring that keeps him moaning so that both gorgeous women are giving him a different kind of "job" as she gives the handjob and her partner in more ways than one delivers an already hot blowjob. "Never been too interested in blowing a fella before... But if it's good enough for my girl Athena, then it'll be bloody good enough for me!" She adds, finding herself licking her own lips as she watches closely as the set on her girlfriend runs back and forth along the lucky hunk's dick, leaving a nice light covering of saliva from the repeated motion that's also leaving her fingers a little sticky as she continues to stroke off the inches that haven't yet been taken into that damp oral hole.

"Ahhhhhh... That sounds pretty good to me as well... I mean, if you want to..." He moans, making sure to still carefully choose his words as he knows that the lust-creating Relic he's using to get this sucking and stroking pleasure from the pair of women who moments ago were strictly lesbians can only do so much, and not save him from a beating or worse from the gorgeous but dangerous ladies in front of him. His worries are relieved though as Athena pulls her head up and off from him, taking a second to catch her breath but taking advantage of it, Janey guides his cock now into her mouth, her soft lips now forming a seal around his member as she begins to blow him now at a rather more energetic pace. "Mmmmmm! Oh yeah... Feels damn good as well..." He states the obvious, seeing the slight glare given by the purple-haired woman but focusing more on the blonde as she pushes her face downward until she meets her pumping palm, then smoothly racing back up with some impressive skill for a woman seemingly not used to sucking cock, or at least real ones.

"Watch your mouth there rookie..." The former Crimson Lance member-turned Vault Hunter warns, placing a hand onto his ballsack to give a him them a squeeze with enough force that it made him gasp, the threat made clear as she kept that firm hold onto his nuts, while the shaft was getting more than nicely serviced by the former Elpis resident currently bobbing her head along that stiff pole. "That's my girlfriend you're talking about here, and don't you forget it..." She protectively says, her gaze dancing between up at his rugged, handsome face to make sure he stays in line, and to her side to watch the cutie she's dating suck on his cock, clearly finding the sight of her slurping away at a swift pace a turn on as she licks her lips when she takes a long look at that oral action going on right beside her.

"Mmmmmm!! It was a compliment, I swear!" Samuel states, groaning as he enjoys the soothing feeling of the Moon Zoomy mechanic's mouth running back and forth along his length, leaving him nicely coated with her spit as she easily handles the top part, and uses her hand to stroke in that saliva into his lower inches. "Ahhhhh... If this is bothering you... Maybe we should... Ahhhhh... Move on to me convincing you both now?" He smartly offers, feeling the far more experienced Vault Hunter groping his balls in a controlling way, giving a mix of pleasure and pain that would maybe have made him think twice about it all expect for two important factors. The power he knows Pandora's Heart is having to make the two lesbian lovers suck his manhood like they have and currently are, and the feeling alone right now as the blonde of the two beauties delivers another sharp round of sucks onto the first real cock she's ever had in her mouth.

"That... That shows good initiative rookie. I agree." Athena says, releasing his balls with an approving nod as she looks him over before standing up. "The sooner this is over the better after all." She adds, standing up and reaching up to her jacket.

After giving another slurp onto his cock, the other woman involved in this lifts her head up and off from that rod. "Oi! What's the big rush Athena?" Janey questions with a sly smile. "Oh, I get it, you think I've been ignoring ya, spending me time sucking on this bloke's dick?" She playfully questions as she moves to stand up, already moving over to her girlfriend.

"N-no... That's not true..." Athena claims, but her poker face is rattled by the seductive, inviting look on the other woman's face. "Well... Maybe a little..." She mumbles as she watches Springs move a hand up, running through the purple hair before drawing her into a big, passionate kiss that has them both moaning into each other's mouths.

"Niiiiiiiiiiice..." The handsome but horny wanna-be Vault Hunter says under his breath, watching the two gorgeous women making out as their hands slide over each other's bodies, perhaps not enhanced for once by the Relic he's used to get this threesome going in the first place. He doesn't care too much about that right now, seeing Springs, from clear previous experience, know how to undo Athena's clothing and armour, the jacket and chest plate soon crashing to the floor to showcase the Vault Hunter's nicely sized and rounded breasts. Taking the hint, the purple-haired stunner returns the favour, slipping off the jacket down the shoulders with a little help from her lover to remove it, and the steamy lip lock is only broken when Janey pulls back, raising her arms with a grin as the other beauty lifts her top up and off to show off the perky breasts of the blonde.

"Mate, you just gonna stand there like a busted Moon Zoomy?" Janey questions, looking over to him.

"I was just waiting to be invited back in..." Samuel claims, stepping forward with a smile after the hot show he'd just witnessed. "So, how are we uh, going to..."

"Well, I've never been banged by a real dick before. Figure you'd screw me from behind while I have a taste of me girlfriend here, sound good?" Springs offers with a shrug, the words escaping her mouth ones that would have never appeared before, but do so now thanks to the mysterious Relic he has equipped.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers