Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"YEAAAAAAAH!! MMMMM!! You can't stop me!! AHHHHH..." She tilts her head down to grin at the hunk she's making moan out loudly despite his concerns, the slap of her snatch connecting with his crotch sounding out to mix with their moans as she takes him in balls deep each and every time she drops down quickly and firmly onto him, making her pigtails-styled hair sway from the force she's using to ride him. "UHHHH!! I probably won't hit anything... MMMM!! But whatever!! God DAMN!! MMMMM!! I am so hardcore!!" She moans out, closing her eyes as she once again slips into barely sane speech to praise herself, but considering she's putting on a performance worthy of a top level XXX-rated ECHOnet flick she's certainly got plenty to boast about, able to use her petite but gorgeous frame to perfect use as she bounces swiftly onto him again and again

"Awwwww FUCK!! You're... UHHHH!! You're really something else!!" The rookie Vault Hunter states the obvious, his nicely muscular chest raising and lowering under his clothes as he too feels the effects of this increasingly wild, in keeping with her rebellious personality and look, fucking that he's experiencing from the young but talented beauty mounted on his cock. "AHHHHH SHIT!! Mmmmm!! Yeah, fucking get it Gaige!! MMMMM!! Fucking ride that cock!!" He's able to yell out between groans, his words seemingly registering as both her natural and her mechanical hands grip onto his top as she keeps on swiftly and forcefully raising and lowering her wet but still tight snatch, taking every inch of his member deep up into her folds when she drives herself down like a woman truly possessed, and in this case thanks to both the Anarchy Stacks and Pandora's Heart, she is that and then some.

"MMMMM!! I... I feel the cosmos!! POWER!! AHHHHH!! Yes! YESSSSS!!" The sexy Mechromancer moans out, finally opening her eyes to grin down at the hunk she's riding, licking her lips like a predator sizing up prey in the wild and seeing the conflicted look of worry and pleasure on his handsome face she brings her bouncing motion to a sudden stop, letting out a giggle as she instead now works her pussy with short rocks against his crotch. "MMMMM!! Mmmmm... What's the matter Samuel?? AHHHH... Can't handle... Mmmmm... A little Anarchy??" She teases with almost maniacal laughter, showing how far from reality she currently is but still has enough in her to keep grinding that soaking now pussy down against the still rock hard dick she's got stuffed up inside her, being ironically the one factor keeping her still somewhat sane yet is also the reason why she's losing her mind in the first place, and not just from the great pleasure she's been getting during this all.

"Ahhhh... Yeah, I... I can handle it..." Samuel replies, even though he doesn't now sound too sure of himself.

"Let's get it on! ROCK ON!!" Gaige yells suddenly dismounting him and getting up to her feet and moving back across to the empty chest. "One... One more round... Give more fucking stacks and then... Then?? I... Deal... DEATH!!" She grins back and him, reaching and hauling up her skirt to show her cutely rounded ass, and the hole in her leggings to give access to her her soaked through panties.

"Fuck... Glad my Skill Trees don't have anything crazy like this..." He mumbles to himself as he gets up, approaching her from behind and once again pulling those panties to the side so he can shove his still hard cock back into her awaiting hole.

"BOOYAH!! If... MMMM If I go down, I'm... I'm screwed! MMMMMM!!" She moans out, already pushing back towards him just as begins to pump her from behind, both hands gripping the Loot Chest as she bends slightly over it. "Not down on you! Down like... AHHHHH... Awwwww just fuck me!!"

"Yes ma'am!! MMMMM!! AWWWWWW SHIT!!" He hisses, taking a firm hold of her toned, clothes covered waist as he pistons his shaft in and out of her slick snatch and now isn't holding back, seeing how worked up and barely with-in the 18-year-old stunner is he's getting to fuck, and figuring he needs to bring this to a conclusion sooner rather than later for both of their benefit, and not just in terms of pleasure either. "UHHHH!! Yeah!! Fucking... MMMMM!! Fucking take it Gaige! MMMMM SHIT!!" He grunts, feeling her working her body back against him with a purpose, already making her ass meet his crotch with a slap even with the amount of clothing she still has on, but that perhaps enhancing the pleasure they're both getting as they both show no signs of having any shame at all as they've completely ignored the mission they're supposed to be on to instead have a sudden, no strings attached fuck.

"MMMMM!! I... I regret nothing!! OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!! The stacks... THE STACKS!!" The sexy punk gasps out, her eyes almost glazed over in a trance as she feels both the Anarchy continuing to build, and the beginnings of a sexual climax forming as that thick and lock cock pounds away deep into her dripping wet hole from behind, this top notch fucking ensuring she keeps moaning out even as speaks more and more like a crazed lunatic with every pump and stack she gets. "Don't... DON'T FUCKING STOP!! STACKS... SO FUCKING GOOD! I... I AM... UHHHHHH! I AM THE INFITITE!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" She screams out, her head almost head banging and causing sweat to fly off from her pigtails from the rocking motion, her small frame still impressively pushing backward against the hunk ploughing into her to ensure he drives in balls deep each and every time to keep them both moaning out loudly around this makeshift sex den they've created.

"UHHHHH!! OH SHIT!! I damn well... UHHHH!! Regret fucking nothing!!" Samuel grunts as similarly sweat is dripping from his rugged facial features as he hammers away into the beautiful Mechromancer, his words referring to the fact that even with her confusing to say the least words right now he's more than happy he chose to use the power of Pandora's Heart to make the her be up for some red hot action like this. "MMMM!! Ahhhhhh!! MMMMMM SHIT!! FUCK!!" He groans, keeping that hold onto her midsection to keep her in place so she doesn't jolt too far away when he drives in hard and fast when he pounds her, pulling only a couple inches out so he can repeat the motion and keep on banging her like she deserves to be taken, even if it is sending her to the brink of complete insanity from how much Anarchy Stacks she's racking up!

"UHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! This... This is actually STUPID NOW!! WRITER?? WHAT! ARE! YOU DOING?! DID YOU FORGET... AHHHHHH!! HOW I COLLECT ANARCHY STACKS WHEN YOU STARTED WRITING!? MMMMMM!! AND JUST MADE UP AN EXCUSE THAT I GET STACKS WHILE FUCKING AS WELL SO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO REWRITE THE WHOLE FUCKING STORY?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She squeals out, her metallic hand now actually bending the corner of the Loot Chest panel she'd been leaning against as that desperately needed in more ways than one climax inches closer and closer as the stud behind her keeps on hammering that big cock deeply and forcefully in and out of her soaking wet but still more than pleasurably snug twat. "Too.. Too many... OOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIT!! TOO MANY STACKS!! MMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHH!!" She screams out, her goggles almost slipping down from her red, sweat-soaked hair as she hangs onto the chest she's getting fucked over with everything she's got left, her eyes starting to roll back into her head as the effects of all the stacks of Anarchy, the relentless pounding her pussy is taking, and the unknown force that is the Pandora's Heart Relic all take their toll on the sexy young Vault Hunter.

Mercifully for all parties involved in this wild sexual action, Gaige is finally sent screaming into a powerful orgasm, her tongue hanging out from her mouth as her snatch clamps around that thrusting dick that still moves in and out of her even as her juices flood across that fuck-stick and cause Samuel to groan out and begin to throb within her. It doesn't take too long before she's fully slumped down against the now noticeably bent out of shape plates on the Loot Chest, mumbling incoherently about stacks and lack of accuracy, but importantly still moans out as that stud behind her eases up on the pace and power of his pumps, for his own benefit as well as gives one last balls deep thrust before pulling out of her well fucked snatch with a satisfied groan.

"God... God... Oh God..." Gaige gasps with a lazy but happy grin on her sweat-dripping face. "God help you all if I actually HIT something..." She says with a crazed giggle, looking back and seeing him gripping his dick. "Speaking of hitting something... Bring that over here... Cover my fucking face!"

"MMMMM!! Fuck yeah!!" Samuel grins back, moving back in as she almost slumps down to the ground, showing the effects of the fucking she's taken but managing to prop herself up to her knees, offering up her face as the target for his load.

She doesn't have to wait long before he does and demanded from her, the first thick burst of spunk firing out and landing across the band-aid on Gaige's cheek and landing in her hair, and the second makes her close her eye and it fires up across the lens of her goggles as well as into those bright red locks, but like a true rebel punk she just grins and takes it. She has to resist licking her lips clean as he pumps away at his man meat, sending more shots of jizz down onto those soft lips, her cheeks, chin, and nose, with a couple drops dripping down to her top for good measure to leave her a well fucked mess - and having no idea it's all be thanks to the mysterious Relic that he's had equipped all along.

"Mmmm... I have like, negative accuracy right now..." Gaige says, nodding her head with a grin as she licks her lips. "And one fucking mother of a facial..."

"Glad... Glad I could help..." Samuel says, having quickly taken advantage of her still having her eyes closed so he can unequipped Pandora's Heart with a far more boring Relic. "So... Uhhhhh... We, we good to go now?" He asks, moving to start to dress himself again as he pulls his pants up.

"What do you think?!? I AM THE GOD OF DAMAGE!!" She proudly but psychotically yells, pulling out a revolver. "I don't even remember what accuracy MEANS!! Come on, let's go and destroy the universe!" She states with a grin, showing no regard to her current cum-covered state as she holds the gun up and puts on a show as she reloads it, pointing towards the exit.

After a long pause and an awkward silence, Gaige's eyes widen in horror as she realises what she's just done. "...Son of a whore!!"

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12