Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 06

Story Info
The Relic allows Samuel to bang a horny resurrected Angel.
6k words
4.71
14.4k
17
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Angel (Borderlands series)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 6

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: MF, Oral, mind-control/influence.

* * *

"Go to Thousand Cuts they said... Check out the old Hyperion base they said... It'll be good training for you they said..." Samuel grumbled as he entered into the central chamber of what was Control Core Angel.

To say the rookie Vault Hunter, who was at this point far more interested in getting it on with some of Sanctuary's hottest female residents all thanks to the secret Pandora's Heart Relic that he has, wasn't thrilled by the latest solo mission he'd been sent on was an understatement. Dealing with the "idiot" Slabs of the region (Brick's words to that effect anyway), all the Hyperion robots and somehow endless personnel still around... Oh, and then the MASSIVE DEATH SHIP that appeared and rained down motor-destruction on him. Yeah, Samuel was not in a good mood, even with the actual impressive success to have survived all of that.

In fact, now that Samuel had reached the "destination" he was about ready to turn in and head back, probably stopping by Moxxi's bar for a beer, and the usual "V.I.P." treatment he was all to used to now. However out of the corner of his eye, among all the burnt out Loader parts and broken equipment, he noticed a rather attention-grabbing blinking light. Rather than do the sensible thing and leave the place be, he turned and headed over towards it, using his coat sleeve to wipe dust off of the panel of the control desk in question.

"Hmmm... Hyperion Emergency Resurrection Station... Sounds fancy..." He thought aloud, pushing the big helpful "START" button to enter into the system. "Pick a person to bring back to life... What, this a super New-U Station or something?" He says, pressing the button to scroll through the available options.

"Hmmm... Handsome Jack? Hell no!" He says, shaking his head at the idea. "The way everyone talks about that guy, that'd be way more trouble than I already get from the Vault Hunters... Roland? Ro-land... That name... Sounds familiar..." Samuel says, scratching his head as his tendency to not pay attention during most mission briefings shows itself. "I think he was... Maybe used to be a Vault Hunter but then wasn't, or something... Well we can't having another "rookie" like me around, can we?" He dismissively says, swiping through to the next screen. "...Angel? Hmmm... A Siren? Holy shit, I can bring back a Siren to life? Hell yeah, Lilith's gonna love me for this!" He thinks, not hesitating to push the "ACTIVATE" button.

A flash of bright light fills the room, making Samuel cover his eyes and not notice that the desk screen now is listing several years before the system is fully recharged again to work. His focus when the light eases off is of the attractive, curvaceous figure of the woman now spawned not just into the room she used to be held in, but back into the world of the living. Angel, the stunning Siren who had been used by her own father Handsome Jack as a pawn in his plan of Vault capturing and domination, clad in her attire of a full body suit that clings to her curves and gives a hint of her nicely sized and rounded breasts, with her long dark hair tied at the back and to the side, styled to cover almost half of her pretty face.

"Ahhhhhh!" Angel gasped, eyes shooting open as she looks around. "What?? How... But I was... I did..." She turns, seeing the only other person here and looking at the desk he's at. "The... Resurrection Station? That actually worked??" She questions, rushing over and almost shoving him away as she looks over it. "Oh... Holy fuck!! I'm... I'm alive!!" She smiles with a look of stunned joy. "And... And I don't even feel any Eridium in me! That alone was a zero-point-zero zero zero zero zero zero zero..."

While she rattles off the extremely unlikely probability of her renewed existence, the skirt-chasing hunk is far more interested in not who she is or how he managed to get her here, but more of the inviting sight of her rounded backside sticking out towards him. Already thinking of a way she can "thank" him for reviving her, he brings up his "menus" screens, going to his inventory and placing the Pandora's Heart into the Relic slot. The same object he's used so far to fuck quest givers, some Sanctuary residents, and even a legit Vault Hunter or two so far. Getting a piece of a Siren? Too good a chance for him to pass up.

"...zero zero one percent chance! How...!" Angel turns around, but as soon as locks eyes with the man who has rescued her she's overcome with a sudden lust and desire for this now very attractive, even more so if she'd bother to properly look him over moments before, man. "How were you not one of the Vault Hunters who fought my asshole of a Dad?" She changes her original question, her tone now quite seductive as steps towards the grinning male.

"I'm sort of, you know, stuck in training to be a Vault Hunter..." Samuel says, taking the opportunity to openly check her out as she stops in front of him. "But I'm far better at... You know, other things..." He says suggestively and not being subtle about it either.

"Is that so?" She smirks. "Just so happens I've waited for years to be able to do those kind of "other things" and now I don't have to be dosed up to keep charging a shitty Vault Key now, I want to fucking do all of them!" She says, suddenly squatting down in front of him and boldly grabbing his pants.

"Hell yeah! Let's screw!" He all to happily agrees, starting to take off his shabby jacket and the rest of his upper clothing. Meanwhile she's working just as quickly to undo his belt so she can haul down those pants and boxers, gasping with wide eyes as she not just sees her first real cock, but a lengthy and meaty looking one at that.

"Fuck me!!" Angel says, reaching up to grab and stroke that dick with eyes full of lust. "Brought back to life, and getting to play with this mega cock all at once? Oh, I'm gonna make the most out of this!" She vows, looking up at him with a big, sexy smile.

"Planning on making up for lost time? Then be my quest..." He eagerly offers, his cock getting hard as she delivers a round of firm, testing pumps. "Mmmm... The name's Samuel by the way... If you care, or not..." He mumbles the last part, more concerned with her working over his dick and already making him moan.

"Nice to meet you Samuel..." She teases as she grips him by the base. "I'm Angel... And you have no idea the kind of fucking things I want to do now..." She grinned, before putting the practice of actions speaking louder than words into action as she eagerly took her into her mouth, making him moan as she wrapped her lips right around his cock. He wasn't the only one letting out a cry, the beauty starting to give this sexual act groaning herself around that cock as her eyes fell half-shut, showing already years of pent up frustration to put it mildly being let out just by finally getting a taste of some meaty dick. She was obviously looking to make up for all that missed time, starting to rock her head back and forth along his size at a steady, if not disjointed pace as she was half going on instinct, but still trying to establish a motion as she showed the clear inexperience at this.

"Ahhhh... Feel free to show me... Mmmmm..." The wannabe Vault Hunter wisely said to her as he watched her push her head downward and then move back, all to happy to be a test subject of sorts for the stunning Siren as she tried out sucking cock for the first time, but already was taking a nice amount of his size between those soft lips. "Mmmmm!! I can... Mmmmm... Keep secrets..." He said, smirking at his own reference to his big secret, the Pandora's Heart relic allowing him to turn this revived beauty into a horny sex-pot, and already enjoying the spoils as she bobs away on his dick, gaining in confidence with each motion and hearing how her work is making him moan in enjoyment.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Her piercing eyes gazed up lustfully at the handsome hunk she's only just met but was now handling his meaty rod in and out of her oral hole, wasting no time in enjoying life in the world of the living once again as she nosily and shamelessly slurps away on his shaft, making herself groan in the process as she takes that tool deeper into her mouth. "Mmmmphh!! Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh mmmmm..." The former ally to the Vault Hunters groans again, her saliva covering his dick now from the sloppy, inexperienced but still very enjoyable blowjob, that spit seeping past her lips and dripping down her chin a little. That just adds to the sexy sight for the lucky stud taking this, his moans loud and clear as he stands and lets the dark haired stunner rock herself back and forth onto his member at a steady and savouring pace.

"Ahhhh... Mmmmm fuck yeah... Damn Angel..." Samuel gasps, showing how impressed he is by the kind of sucking she's dishing out despite her, by her own admission, being a complete novice at any type of sex, but anyone watching on would be fooled from the way she's nicely handling over half of his dick with her oral hole as she pushes her pretty face down onto him before soon drawing back to repeat the action. "Mmmmm!! You sure... Ahhhhh... You've never done this before?" He says both to admit his thoughts, but also to give her some extra encouragement to keep blowing him like this, loving the feeling of being inside her damp and soothing mouth along with all her saliva that's now coating his fat inches.

Delivering another round of smooth sucks, she slowly lifts her head up and off from his rod with a groan, taking a moment to catch her breath before she grins up at him. "You really don't know much about me, do you?" She teased, but didn't let him answer as she spat down a wad of her saliva onto the crown of his cock, before diving back down with that lusty hunger, once again reaching the half way mark but showing her limits of her rookie-status as her eyes closed as she went further, gagging around that shaft and making her pull back and all the way off in reflex. "Fuck!! Guess... Guess I need to practice this a little..." She says with a laugh, leaning back in and once again keeping eye contact with him as she uses her tongue to swirl around the fat head of his dick, more than enough to make him moan as she took her time with the clockwise motions, allowing them both to enjoy the sensations of her licking away at his cock.

"Hey, count me in if you need a practice partner!: Samuel says with a chuckle, moaning again as she gives another swirl around the bell end.

"Bet you say that to all the babes you save..." Angel says with a sexy smirk, shifting back so she can stand up from the floor of the all too familiar "room" she used to be kept in.

"Well, you'd be actually the first one I've saved..." He admits, although more interested in watching her as she starts to push down her clothing, first revealing her nicely sized tits before going further down, showing off the trademark body "tattoos" of a Siren over her gorgeous frame, and her pussy which already appears to be wet just from having sucked dick moments ago.

"So, I'm far from your first?" She playfully teases, tossing the garment aside with a sigh of relief, glancing over to the very machine that had been used to "resurrect" her. "That's good news for me... Because I need to feel a real dick in my fucking snatch, and I want to get fucked for a real long... Long time!" She orders with a grin, hopping up onto the edge of the control desk, invitingly spreading her legs wide for him.

"That I can do!" He's now the one to sound and act with great haste, moving right up and gripping his dick so she can line himself up, doing as instructed and pushing his dick right forward into her nicely wet folds, and his moan of approval is easily covered by her loud, wide-eyed groan of delight as her tight tunnel is already being made to stretch as she takes this sexual invasion. "Mmmmm!! Oh fuck!! God damn... You sure weren't kiddding... Mmmmm!! About being new to this..." He comments between his moans, looking at his cock moving into her tightness for a moment before his attention gets drawn to her hands now reaching forward to grab his arms for support, her legs also clamping around his waist to keep him right there up next to her gorgeous, curved frame. "But... Ahhhhh... Not that I'm complaining... Shouldn't you have a, you know... If you've never..."

"MMMM!! Oh that?? Ahhhhh!! That shit broke... Oh fuck!! MMMM... Years ago!!" She gasps out, likewise her focus not exactly on holding a conversation but more on the long awaited feeling of having a big, thick cock forcing its way deep up into her snatch, and from how she's moaning loudly and already without any hint of shame it's more than surpassing her expectations. "Ahhhhh... Between getting controlled... Uhhhh... Drugged up with Eridium... UHHHH!! Awwww fuck it!! Just... Uhhhh!! Fuck me Samuel!!" She gasps out, showing her need to just be screwed, even though that's exactly what she's getting and taking right now, his hands holding onto her slender waist as he works his cock in and out of that needy to put it mildly snatch, his pace steady and firm to allow her to get used to her first experience with a cock.

"Ahhhh... Right, yeah... Mmmmm!! S-sorry..." He grunts, nodding his head to acknowledge the request and focusing right on the task at hand, thrusting his dick forward straight into her wet hole, making them both groan out with each smooth motion in and out of her, the force of his pumps already more than enough to make her ripe breasts bounce time with the jolting motion her body is doing in response to this experienced motion. "Ahhhhh... Mmmmmm shit!! Fuck... A fucking you want? A fucking... Ahhhhh... I'll give you..." He states perhaps the obvious but much like she did earlier is showing the intent through his actions, putting some more force behind his pumps and in turn causing her to groan out with wide eyes full of lust, her legs and hands still gripping onto his desirably toned frame as she feels that big shaft of his pushing deep into and then quickly pulling out of her wet and tight pussy.

"MMMM!! Fuck yes!! That's... AHHHHH!! Exactly what I fucking want!! Deep... UHHHH!! Fucking in me!!" She moans her approval, her long dark hair falling out of place to cover the other side of her face a little now from the force being put behind the pistoning motion causing her snatch to be so wonderfully filled up with cock from her "rescuer" between her legs as he expertly slides that big shaft right in and out her slick love tunnel. "Mmmmmm!! Oh SHIT!! Deeper!! Come on! MMMM... Make... Me fucking feel it!" She grins as she almost begs for more of this already steady and deep pumping, the gorgeous Siren moaning as he continues to ram his shaft right up into that snug pussy, already ensuring that her first proper fuck will be one to remember as she gets taken on the very machinery that brought her back to life, and straight into some red hot and long awaited on her part fucking that's got them both moaning out loudly like they've been lovers for years.

"Ahhhhh!! You've got... MMMMM!! One Hell of a filthy mouth on you..." He remarks, thinking that her dirty talk is due to the effects that the mysterious, lust-creating Relic that he has equipped, which is already allowing him to plough in deeply and repeatedly into the stunning woman who was once the unwilling pawn in her father's twisted plan. Now though she's more than making up for "lost time" as she happily takes this pounding, making her jolt back against the desk she's sitting on as the still-in-training Vault Hunter plunges right into her wet, tight snatch again and again, no need to hold back now as her sinful cries show she's more than used to his impressive size deep inside her now, and wants even more of him in her now.

"Ooooooooh... You have... MMMMM!! No fucking idea..." Angel groans, releasing her legs from around his body and doing the same with her hands on his arms, allowing her to lean back for a moment. "That asshole father of mine always forced me... Uhhhhh!! To watch my fucking language..." She says, flashing a look of anger on her gorgeous face at the thought, but that soon vanished as he gave her another couple of pumps into her snatch.

"Must... Must have sucked..." Samuel offers, showing he doesn't fully understand her story and background, but his skirt-chasing ways have him not really caring as he pulls out of her pussy with a groan.

"Yeah... It fucking did, along with everything else. But enough about that..." She says with a smirk, pushing off from the desk to stand up. "I want to try riding you now! How you want to do it?" She offers, taking a long approving look over his dick as she asks.

"Uhhhhh... Ah! I got it..." He says, thinking fast but deciding to take a page out of her book, now being the one to lean back against the same command machine she'd been against moments ago. "Hop on Angel, and you can try out riding me all you want..." He says with a big smile, already liking the sounds of the idea she came up with.

"Fuck yeah I will!" The dark haired beauty said, returning the grin as she climbs up onto the desk to mount him, resting her knees onto the desk edge and lowering herself towards his crotch, the hunk under her helping as he grips his rod, lining it up and allowing her to sink down with a moan onto that bog cock, before his hands once again went onto her toned midsection. "MMMMM!! Oh yeah!! Mmmmm!! Fuck, it feels so fucking good already!" She thought aloud, starting to rock her hips back and forth, grinding down onto him for a moment as she adjusts to that pleasurable sensation of being filled up with dick once again, causing him to groan in the process. Soon enough though she went to work, gripping the back part of the machine they're on for support as she starts to raise herself up, keeping the head and a few inches still in her snatch before she drops down, a sexy slap ringing out as her curved body connects with his nicely muscular frame.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMMM... Feels... Feels damn good here as well..." The hunk who has been able to have his wicked way with many of Pandora's hottest women already comments between moans, loving how great her tight and wet pussy feels as she works herself smoothly up and down his member at a nice and steady pace, not looking too much like the novice she is either with how well she's taking and riding that dick already. "Mmmmmm... Awwwwww SHIT!! For someone... UHHHHH... Who's never done this before... You know what you're fucking doing!" He happily admits with a grin, his gaze switching from up at her gorgeous, partially covered by her jet black hair face, to down a little to the sexy sight of her jiggling tits, the shaking in time with the rising and lowering motion she's putting her body through in order to take his cock straight up into her still needy but able to take plenty more twat.

"MMMMM!! I... I managed a couple times... UHHHH!! To download some porn from the ECHONet when... AHHHHH... That fucking asshole father of mine was busy..." She hisses out the explanation, not for the first time focusing her energy and thoughts on her primal urges and needs, looking to fulfill the long awaited "quest" of finally getting down and dirty with some steamy sex, and is already well on the way to doing that as she lifts and drops her wet, snug pussy onto the cock of this hunk she's only known for the same short time she's been back in the realm of the living. "MMMM... Oh yeah!! I've got... MMMMM FUCK!! Plenty of stuff I want to fucking do now that I'm... UHHHH!! Fucking free to do what I want!" She adds, only raising a hand for a moment to brush her hair away from her eye before going back to holding onto the same machine that revived her, but now is getting used to aid them in fulfilling those intense lustful needs they both had, even though hers have been greatly enhanced by the powerful Relic the hunk she's riding currently has equipped, completely unknown to the moaning stunner currently fucking that lengthy rod.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12