Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn... MMMMMM FUCK!! Damn right it fucking isn't!!" She confirmed with another long groan, almost effortlessly working her sexily curved body back and forth in time with the motion she's taking at the same time, ensuring that every inch of his fat cock gets stuffed deep into her still needy snatch despite how well he's been fucking her up until this point, and no doubt to both of their moaning delight he's showing no signs of stopping either. "YES!! MMMMM... Fucking take me!! Fuck me hard!! MMMMM!! Harder! Deeper!!" She shamelessly begs, drops of sweat beginning to form and then drip down from her gorgeous, moaning face and her rounded booty, as despite him already having been inside her up to the hilt again and again the lusty Sheriff is still wanting more, her moans still loud and shameless just like this whole outdoor sexual encounter as they fuck just beside one of the many run-down buildings of Lynchwood.

He responds with a nod, gripping those ass cheeks and delivering a sharp spank, making the flesh jiggle erotically and causing her to groan and grin back at her, followed by another low moan of delight as the rookie Vault Hunter grips the ass of the former loot collector so he can start pulling her forcefully back into his stiff thrusts. Her mouth hangs open, the moans pouring out as she's rammed and hauled back onto his mighty cock for the kind of fucking she's been craving for a long time but has never yet gotten before to make her snatch be filled up to the limit as her ass cheeks shake each time they collide with his hunky and built body. She of course has no idea that this pounding to remember is all due to a powerful, sex-driven Relic that this man has equipped, as like several times before he's using it to perfection to enjoy another fine piece of Borderlands pussy to keep him moaning away with a big smile on his face.

"UHHHH... Come on! Mother fucker!!" Nisha curses, gritting her teeth again as she glares lustfully back at the hunk banging her with the kind of pace and force that would easily finish off a normal woman to orgasm long before now. "Is... MMMM... All you fucking got??" She challenges, to further show that even as much as she's moaning this is still not enough for her.

"Geez!! What... Ahhhhh!! What more do you want from me?? MMMM..." Samuel questions between his grunts and deep thrusts into her snatch from behind. "Want me to lift you up again and fuck you... AHHHHH... While I got you in a fucking Full Nelson or some shit??"

"Mmmmm... That sounds... Fucking perfect..." She licks her lips, surprising him by shifting away, them both groaning as his cock slips out of that snatch, and getting to her feet.

"Huh? I didn't... I wasn't..." He stutters, as clearly he was just rambling rather than making a suggestion. "...Fuck it! If that's what you want..." He shrugs, moving around her to get behind her.

"It damn well is!" She said with unsurprisingly the kind of tone that showed she wasn't kidding around here, letting him lift her up from behind, impaling that snatch once again onto his cock with her back resting against his muscular chest. Just as she was adjusting, her flexibility was tested as he used his arms to hook under her her knees, forcing her legs high and up against her body, his arms then sliding around to hook around the head, making her gasp from the thrill of the combination of pain and pleasure from the position she seems to have fantasised about but never yet tried out. "OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! FUCK YES!! MMMMM!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!!" Nisha began screaming out loudly in delight as the hunk holding her up in this position started slamming his dick up into that snug hole, her body forced to jolt in position against him as her tits bounced and her legs dangled over his broad arms, but impressively her trademark hat remained in place on the top of her dark haired head.

Fuelled by the power of the Pandora's Heart Relic to give the boost of strength along with the sexual stamina, the lucky hunk gladly fulfils her kinky desires as he pumps his cock quick and hard into that familiar hole that's still nicely tight but now soaking wet all around his thrusting meat, the slapping sound of skin hitting skin ringing out each time his hips slam up to meet her similarly sweating body. He grunts, keeping the erotic hold locked in to keep her held completely off the ground and sliding against his desirable body as he ravages her twat, the edge of her hat brushing against the top of his head as she's made to bounce on that thrusting dick that he works swiftly and repeatedly into her wet snatch just as demanded.

"UHHHHH!! OH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCKING FUCK ME!! YESSSSS!! AHHHHHH!!" The proud and cruel Sheriff squeals out in lustful joy, not holding back now in her almost slut-like manner now as she begs for more of this intense pounding, blocking out the discomfort from the wrestling-style hold that has her stunning body almost folded up against herself while her snatch gets repeatedly and deeply stuffed. "AHHHHH... FUCK!! HOLY... MMMMMM FUCK YES YOU BASTARD!! FUCK ME!! FUUUUUUUUCK MMMMEEEEE!!" Her loud and long moans continue to pour out in between her filthy words as her body is bounced roughly up and down onto the cock that's being rammed straight up almost balls deep into her twat, and it seems that along with how filled up she is her current trapped in place position only increases the pleasure the infamously dark and dangerous beauty is currently feeling.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! Shit!! MMMMM... AHHHHHH... AHHHH!!" The still in-training Vault Hunter grunts, sweat dripping off of his rugged face from the effort he's using both to keep this relentless and hard pace up and to keep himself from blowing his load just yet, knowing himself from how his chest is heaving against her back as she grinds against him that his limit isn't too far away. "UHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! Fuck yeah!! UHHHHH!!" While most men would have been long finished several minutes ago trying to keep this up, the power of the Relic is keeping him and his sinful desires going to allow him to slam fuck another of the hottest women on Pandora, and in turn giving her a sexual encounter to never forget as she continues to scream out her moans with every thrust he sends into her in this Full Nelson lifted up position.

"OH SHIT!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK YESS YESSS FUUUUUCKKK AHHHHHH MMMMMMM!!" Nisha lets out another loud yell of joy, her body shivering in pleasure as she's made to cum hard all over Samuel's pumping rod, her juices almost gushing out and over that thick rod that he keeps stuffing up into her, giving her no option but to ride out every moment of this powerful to put it lightly orgasm. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! MMMMM... OH FUUUUUCK!! MMMMM..." Trapped in place with her legs held up and her head held in the hold, her head tilts down as she pants for air with her tongue embarrassingly hanging out but all the while her hat staying perfectly on her head, and a wide, cock-drunk smile on her gorgeous, sweat-soaked just like her hair is face.

Letting out a deep, primal grunt, Samuel feels his cock starting to throb like the Pandora's Heart is only letting his peak approach now that she's gotten hers, and feeling that he lets go of the Full Nelson grip, making her sigh in relief before he releases the legs and sets her down on the ground. He takes a moment to try and catch his breath, but instantly she takes advantage for an attack of her own, grinning up at him as she grabs his cock, taking him into her mouth and starting to quickly bob her head along that pole, making him moan out and tilt his head back in pleasant surprise considering how worn out she'd seemed to be trapped in his arms.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh..." The Gunslinger who formerly worked for Handsome Jack and then became his girlfriend is showing how she can work a different kind of "weapon" as she has her lips tightly wrapped around the very cock she'd just been fucked hard and deeply with over and over again. As she groans around that man meat, she shows no issue with cleaning off her own pussy juices from off of his fat, throbbing inches, hungrily sucking him clean and soon replacing with a new fluid of her soothing spit, easily coating him as she deeply pushes her hat-wearing head down onto his member before smoothly lifting back up to repeat the motion.

"AHHHHH!! Mmmmm FUCK!! OH YEAH... UHHHHH!!" The handsome rookie Vault Hunter moans, watching the gorgeous former professional in that "field" feasting on his rod as he pulses between her surprisingly soft and pouty lips, her head tilted back perfectly so her signature headgear doesn't obstruct the view of the hot cock sucking action going on. "MMMMM... AHHHHH... OH SHIT... MMMMMM!!" He grunts, feeling that sexual peak about to be hit but seeing how eager and into bobbing away onto his cock she is, he's got no plans in asking her to stop - and in this current state it's unlikely she'd obey the order anyway. Instead she's slurping away, leaving her spit nicely layered over his inches that she's had stuffed into her snatch again and again over the course of this unlikely erotic encounter - and it's all due to the Relic he's got equipped that's turned the once vicious Sheriff into a willing fuck buddy and now cock sucker.

It's no surprise then that only another round of this back and forth rocking motion soon gives Nisha the tasty reward she'd been craving as Samuel starts to blow his load inside of her nicely damp mouth, making her moan as she gazes up and continues to suck on his throbbing dick in order to drain the large load from out of the spent stud. With each slurp she groans out, shamelessly letting her oral hole be filled up with spunk almost to the point of spilling out past her lips but she skilfully keeps it in, lifting her head away as the last couple of drops ease out so she can swallow all of that seed down with a single, greedy gulp. Smirking up at him, she leans back in to use her tongue to lick up the cum left on his rod to properly finish this all off.

"Mmmmm... Certainly didn't see this day ending up like this..." Nisha says in a seductive tone as she sits back, licking her lips clean.

"Yeah, me as well... And I'm damn glad it has!" Samuel says with a smile as he steps back.

"So... You mentioned something about rounding up Vault Hunters, right? I think you just earned a meeting with me and your bosses..." She announced with a darker smirk of her own. "We'll see if you're as good as negotiating as you are at fucking... And it'll be damn better than being stuck around here shooting random bandits over and over..."

"Hell yeah! Sounds like a great idea! No way Lillith is gonna be mad at me about this!" Samuel said with an eager nod.

Once again, the rookie had no idea how wrong he'd be. Again.

* * *

12