Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"MMMM... You sure you're a con-woman?" Now it's Samuel's turn to tease, clearly able to see and hear from her moans that she's far from let down by his sexual performance so far. "Because that all didn't... Ahhhhh... Seem too convincing..." He adds, before groaning himself as he pulls out of her snatch.

"Someone's gotten a lot more confident now I see..." Fiona smirks back, looking over him with approval before she pushes herself up to sit on the edge of his bed. "But it takes a lot more than just one good move to finish a good "Con" off..." She hints, and makes her intention clear as she turns around, crawling up onto her hands and knees onto the bed.

"If you're gonna teach me, then I'm damn ready to "learn" some more..." He says, eagerly getting up onto his own bed behind her, lining his cock back up with her pussy.

"I had a feeling you'd say that... So just stay still for me..." She says, looking back over her shoulder at him as she licks her lips slightly. "Since you can last, or so it seems anyway... I always wanted to try this..."

Knowing that it's always the smart choice to let any beautiful but dangerous Pandora resident to do what she wants to him, the rookie Vault Hunter stayed still with the crown of his cock inside her wet snatch, but didn't have too long to admire the sight or enjoy the feeling before the latter became even better. Pushing herself backward, the real deal Vault Hunter started to move her pussy along his shaft to take him inside herself, before shifting back forward and then repeating the motion, easily making them both moan out as she began the motion, fucking herself on his dick and from the way she's biting down on her own bottom lip as she looks back, the feeling is far more than just enjoyable.

"MMMM!! Oh shit!! Ahhhhh... This... MMMMM... This is a new one..." Samuel remarks, as even with his unlikely experiences with a good number of the most stunning women on the planet he can't recall a position like this, but watching her desirably backside being pushed out towards him and then sharply away as she rocks against his dick, he's all too happy to let her do all the work here as she openly asked for. "AHHHH... You sure you... MMMMM... Don't want me to, like... AHHHHH... Even hold you?" He's able to ask between moans, his hands just resting on his own toned midsection as he looks down and witnesses that gorgeously curved body shifting back and forth on his rock hard dick, her snatch gliding over those fat inches to well below his bell-end before she sharply pushes back to take him deeply inside herself.

"MMMMM!! Oh... Oh yeah!! MMMM... I'm... I'm real sure!! AHHHHH..." She lustfully moans out, gazing back intensely as she already is starting to rock herself against him and his big cock with more force, craving more of that length to be stuffed into her needy and snug hole even though she'd just gotten that minutes ago, and is still going that right here as she fucks his shaft with her pussy. "AHHHHH... Don't tell me... MMMMM!! FUCK!! You aren't loving not having... AHHHHH... To do anything here..." She's still able to be flirty and fun, even as she smoothly and swiftly is rocking her body onto his dick, her rounded booty starting to slap against his equally pleasant to say the least to look at midsection as she's successfully managing to fit all those inches inside herself, keeping them both moaning as she's filed herself up to the max with the biggest dick she's even taken in her life.

"Hey! I... AHHHHH... MMMMM... I can give it, as... UHHHH... As well as take..." He groans, but indeed is perfectly happy to just let her play out her desires as she pumps herself over and over again on his fuck-stick, taking him in and out of her slick snatch in speedy fashion as her breasts bounce away underneath her from the forceful motion she's using on him, and that trademark hat still remains in place on her head. "MMMM... But yeah... You wanna... AHHHHH SHIT... Take the lead, then be my... MMMM... Be my fucking guest!" He smartly answers, knowing that while Pandora's Heart has greatly enhanced the desire being felt by this stunning con-artist who is fucking him with repeated backing up onto his dick in this doggy style position, nothing has been forced here so he still needs, as he's been able to do, keep her sweet and agreeable even with the rather shameless way she's acting as she rocks herself right up against him time and time again.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! Yeah... I bet you fucking... UHHHHH!! Fucking love this!!" One of the finders of the Vault of the Traveller grins back at him as she moans out, beads of sweat appearing on her beautiful face to show the effort she's been putting into this position, feeling only pleasure from his dick being taken straight in balls deep into herself when she almost rams that snatch straight back into his toned frame. "AHHHHH... Fuck sweet talking... MMMMM!! With a dick like this, you must... AHHHHH... Have bitches on your dick every night here!!" She sinfully yells out, showing that clear lust for the stud she only met earlier today but has already blown, gotten pumped by, and is now fucking in very consensual fashion as that sexy smack of her ass connecting against his crotch sounds out each and every time she sharply rocks back to take all of him into her snatch.

"MMMM... I... I get by OK, I guess..." Samuel says with a knowing (to himself) smirk, as thanks to the Relic he has equipped he's gotten more than his fair share of ladies in the past, and as of late.

"MMMMM... I fucking bet you have..." She smirks, easing herself forward and making them both groan when his cock leaves her pussy. "You said you give and take, right? Then come and really give it to me!" Fiona demands, turning and laying on her back on the bed of the stud she'd been fucking herself on.

"Gladly!!" He eagerly says, moving down into position on top of her, and no sooner has he lined up his dick with her entrance again than she's wrapped her legs around him with another grin.

"This time, you're not leaving until I explode all over this dick..." She says with a voice straight out of a XXX-rated ECHOcast, and the burning lust in her eyes shows she's not planning on letting go of him.

"Better...Better get to work then!" He wisely reasons, and does just that with the first deep pump into her snatch to get them both moaning out loudly and without shame once again, and those cries just keep on coming as he doesn't hold back, sliding his member in and out of her wet but still tight snatch. "MMMM!! Oh... Oh FUCK!! MMMMM..." His arms positioned at either side of the groaning beauty so he can focus on working his hips towards and then sharply away from her to plunge that stiff rod all the way forward into her twat, not having to take long before that now familiar ring of his body slapping of of hers is sounding out to mix with their groans once again.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! OH YES!! MMMMM!! Fucking... UHHHH!! Give it to me!!" She hisses, staring up at this hunk she finds irresistible, having no idea it's all because of a mysterious and powerful Relic, just craving more of his big cock slamming home into her snug and soaking wet now pussy, his stiff thrusts more than enough now to make her jolt on the bed sheets she's laying on but showing how strong this, unknown to her, lust is it's still not enough to fully satisfy her. "MMMMM!! M-more!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM YES!! Fu-fuck me!!" Her arms are now wrapped around his broad neck, allowing her to lean her head up along with her upper body as she surprises him, forcefully pressing her lips against his and rather easily slipping her tongue into his mouth to start wrestling his but to his credit (and that of Pandora's Heart) he's still able to keep ramming his shaft in and out of her pussy as this making out kicks off.

"MMMMPHH!! Mmmmmphhh..." His cries are easily muffled as he's caught up with exchanging saliva as well as moans as the slaps his tongue against hers, keeping his hips stiffly moving deeply into her love tunnel and swiftly out a few inches before he repeats the motion, sweat now forming over his body to show how much it's taking to live up to the high sexual standards the stunning Vault Hunter is demanding from the "rookie". "MMMM!! MMMMPHHH... MMMMM!!" He groans into her mouth, changing his own tactics as he reaches in with a hand, cupping her bouncing breast to squeeze her firmly, and achieving the goal as she's forced to pull back and lay on the bed, groaning out herself and just gripping onto his forearms for support as she takes this constant pounding just as she'd demanded from him.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH... OH YES... YES!! MMMMM YES YES YES!!" The moaning stunning calls out, her signature hat still remaining on her head as she looks up with half-closed but still full of lust eyes at the hunk on top of her, jolting back on the now sweat-stained sheets with every balls deep thrust he delivers into her damp but still erotically snug pussy. "OH FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK!! I'm!! I'M... DON'T FUCKING STOP!!" She snaps with a wild glare, soon groaning out again as her head falls back, only now causing her headgear to fall out of place slightly but she's far more concerned with the fast approaching peak of this hot and heavy sexual encounter as just as she's begged for his relentless and stiff thrusts have kept on coming again and again deep into her more than just well seen to hole.

Indeed, he doesn't stop driving forward into her to the hilt, and that repeated, swift thrusting soon reaps rewards as he feels Fiona cumming hard over his cock, that slick snatch tightening around his member as he keeps on thrusting away into her, his own groans getting that extra bit deeper from the increased pressure but thanks of course to the Relic he has equipped he's more than able to handle it. He grins, watching her arch off of his own bed as that orgasm rocks her, juices flowing out over his dick and sweat dripping off that sexily curved frame of hers, the big grin on her face showing those intense needs have been more than satisfied, especially since his constant but now less forceful and gradually slowed down pumps helped her feel every moment of without a doubt the best sexual experience she's ever had.

"MMMM... You... AHHHH... You want to, let go of me now?" Samuel asks between groans as her legs are still wrapped around her while she enjoys the afterglow of that orgasm.#

"Mmmm... Depends... You feel like letting me finish you off?" Fiona asks, smirking up at him as she opens her eyes.

"Gladly!" He says, groaning when she indeed lifts her legs away from him and allows him to shift all the way back so he can stand up on the floor at the edge of his bed.

"I might have said this before... But I had a feeling you'd say that..." She licks her lips, crawling forward before she lays on her front on the sheets, adjusting her hat for a moment before she opens her mouth, letting him slide his cock inside as her head and neck are hanging off the edge with just her shoulders resting on the edge of that bed she's taken this fantastic fucking on.

"MMMM!! OH FUCK... MMMMM!!" He groans out, as just as he starts to thrust himself forward into that wonderfully soothing and damp oral hole, she actually bobs her head onto that pole, gazing up as she wraps her lips around him and shows no issue at all with tasting her own juices off the cock that has just come straight out of her pussy. "MMMM... AHHHHH SHIT!! MMMM..." A grunt escapes the secretly Relic-enhanced hunk, watching her pretty facial features slide forward towards his crotch and then smoothly shift back in time with the pumping motion he's using to feed her the inches she's become all too familiar with even though the two of them had only met an hour or so ago, but have now been fucking so shamelessly it would look like to anyone watching that they'd been screwing each other for years.

"MMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHH!! MMMMM GHHHLLLKKK!!" The stunning con-artist is starting to gag around this fat rod, the effect of him pumping in so deep into her and her own motion of pushing her face deep onto that same dick, resulting in that fuck-stick going all the way in and touching the back of her wet mouth. "HHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMM... MMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Showing the still strong desire within her, all caused by Pandora's Heart, she doesn't pull back as she keeps pushing her mouth forward onto that thrusting cock, her hands grabbing the sheets she's laying on while letting her head do a more than fair share of the work with this steady rocking motion, and all the while her trademark hat staying in perfect place on the top of her head.

"OH FUCK... MMMM!! Keep... UHHHH!! This up... And I'll... UHHHH!! Blow in... In no time!!" He stutters out between deep and shameless moans, feeling her saliva once again coating and dripping off of his rod from the repeated sucking and pumping going on, her spit splattering all over his thickness every time she gags around him when he drives right into her and she pushes lustfully down as despite any discomfort she might be feeling, this face-fucking is very willingly done. "UHHHH!! MMMMM SHIT!! FUCK... AHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKK MMMMM..." He lets out a long groan, the first telling throb of his cock being felt but while he might have wanted to pull out of her mouth, she glares up at him and quickly reaches forward with her hands, grabbing his hips and keeping him in place as her head actually picks up the pace with swift, repeated slurps along that saliva-coated rod.

Unsurprisingly, that was the last trigger needed to be pulled for him to start shoot, and with another loud moan Samuel started to cum inside of Fiona's mouth, causing her in turn to groan and now gaze up with another sinful look as she feels his spunk starting to fill up her oral hole, the first shot alone a sizeable amount that she'd perhaps expect from any regular man. Keeping her head bobbing along his pulsing cock but at a slower pace, she keeps her lips tightly wrapped around his tool, not letting a single drop of spunk escape out of her mouth and just when it felt like the jizz was overflowing inside her, she skilfully swallowed it all down with a greedy and shameless gulp, still sucking on him to milk more of his load out from him.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmm..." She sighs around him, eventually letting his spent rod fall from her lips as she leans back, a loud swallow being heard after she closes her lips to drink down the last of his cum. "Shit... Maybe you aren't such a ladies' man after all if you were backed up like that!" Fiona comments with a smile, licking her lips clean of any missed spunk as she adjusts her hat.

"What can I say? I... I always aim to impress..." Samuel claims, but he also knows that Pandora's Heart also caused him to have, as always, a massive amount of cum to be shot from him every time he hits his own sexual peak.

"Well you might not have a silver tongue... But you sure hit the mark when it comes to a good fuck!" She comments, smirking as she rolls over onto her back, slowly shifting up so she can properly rest her head on the bed she's been fucked on. "Mind... Mind if I rest here for a bit? That... That took a whole lot out of me!"

"Sure! Besides... I'd better get out and act like... Well, I've not been fucking anot... I mean, been with a woman when I shouldn't have been!" He says, just catching himself before he quickly moves to get his clothing.

"Have fun... And when you come back, maybe we can see if your tongue is any good... Since you sure aren't going to be a con-artist like me any time soon." Fiona says with a teasing tone, moving herself around on the bed but when her back is turned, Samuel takes the chance to quickly unequip Pandora's Heart.

"I don't know... I've done pretty well keeping secrets so far..." He says to himself with a smirk.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12