Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!! Yes that's it!! AHHHHH... Take me Darling!!" She says with such a lusty tone that it might have intended to be an order, but sounded rather like she was begging for it despite the fact he was doing just that, ploughing his dick sharply in and out of her wet tunnel, the force behind his motion already making her jolt back on the bedsheets she's laying on. "OOOOOOOOH YES!! MMMM... You filthy... AHHHHH... Gorgeous man you!" She encourages with a gasp, feeling that smack as his toned frame meets her curvy body when he drives forward, that slap of skin meeting skin mixing in the air with both of their sinful but shameless cries of joy as he pumps away into the sweating beauty in front of him.

"AHHHHH... Sure thing! MMMMM... AWWWWW SHIT!!" He moans, drawing only a couple of inches back before slamming forward hard into the fully fledged Vault Hunter, causing her to groan out with every inward and outward motion the still in-training Loot collector gives her, his cock still rock hard and ready for more much to her loudly moaning delight. "MMMM!! Oh fuck!! MMMM... AHHHHH MMMM!!" As he thrusts away with the quick and forceful rhythm, his eyes gaze over that stunning, Upper Class body before him from her pretty, moaning face and the swaying front of her hanging down hair, and her shapely and sizeable breasts bouncing in time with the motion of his pumps. Of course perhaps the sight spent the most time looking at is between her still spread legs as his own manhood vanishes up into her soaking wet and still erotically tight pussy, before soon reappearing only to be thrust straight back into her with a deep groan.

"MMMMM!! YES!! Ravage me!! MMMMM!! Pound me!! USE ME!!" She yells out, her usually cold and cruel eyes burning with desire now as she's unable to deny just how amazing it is to take such a high-level fuck from this hunk she barely knows, but is already clearly giving her the best sexual experience she's ever had in her long life of luxury. "OOOOOOOOH MMMMMM!! YES DARLING!! MMMMM... More... MORE DAMN YOU!!" She begs, losing herself further in this deep lust, with no idea at all that it's another effect that Pandora's Heart has, as she uses her own hands to grip her jiggling tits, making herself moan as she plays with herself while taking this stiff to put it mildly pounding that's making her crave even more of him and his massive cock despite the fact she's getting him balls deep already.

Having used that Relic to get a piece of countless women over his time on Pandora, the hunk indeed stuffing himself all the way forward into her wet twat groans as he pumps away, knowing that while it may have been easy to get into her pants much like all the others, he can't dare risk leaving her be unsatisfied so keeps on pounding deep with his balls smacking off of her skin each time he drives forward into her jolting frame. Licking his lips for a moment as he feels a drop of sweat trickling down his own face from the effort he's putting into this, he's got no plans on stopping here as he works that shaft in and out of the Baroness laying in front of him, his hold on her waist making sure she's in perfect place for him as he keeps on thrusting away into the willing stunner in front of him.

"You... MMMM!! You like this Darling?? MMMM!!" Lady Hammerlock glares lustfully up at him, gritting her teeth for a moment as she takes another balls deep pump. "Like giving me... UHHHH!! The seeing to of a lifetime??"

"MMMMM!! Damn fucking right... AHHHH!! I like it!" Samuel says with a grin as he sees that look from the usually arrogant beauty.

"Then FUCK ME!" Aurelia suddenly says, pushing him away with her hands before she turns over, surprisingly getting up to her hands and knees and sticking her shapely backside out towards him. "Fucking use me... Like one of your common, poor whores!"

"Fuck yeah!!" He wisely and quickly agrees, moving up behind her and stuffing that cock back into her snatch. Grabbing her hips, he starts to do as she asks, delivering a round of sudden, hard thrusts that make her yell out in pleasure as her hands already are grabbing handfuls of bedsheets, eyes closed as she lets her body move naturally, jolts forward every time his crotch smacks off her rounded booty from behind. "MMMM!! MMMM FUCK!! Ahhhhh..." He sighs in delight, more than just liking the feeling of damp tightness all around his cock, taking full advantage of being able to bang the usually untouchable rich beauty, but all thanks to Pandora's Heart turning her into this cock-drunk state he can plough in with every inch of his rod into her love tunnel over and over again.

"OH YESSS!! AHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK!!" The Baroness moans out, gasping each time that cock drives in to the hilt into her soaking snatch, sweat now dripping from her gorgeous face and making strands of her hair stick to her while she moves back and forth against his powerful pumps, the grip on her body making sure she doesn't jolt straight away from her each time he drives in. "FUCK... FUCK ME YOU FILTHY BUGGER!! MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK!!" She screams out her demands, the machine gun-like sound of the slap of skin meeting skin ringing out to mix with both their cries as he repeatedly and rapidly rams his manhood into her pussy, leaving her in such a different state compared to when this sexual encounter began that it's almost like he's fucking a completely different woman from how dirty and shameless she's currently acting.

Having plenty of experience not just in dishing out hard and hot banging action like this, but in handling such a stunning female even with her previously higher-than-thou attitude, the rookie Vault Hunter is making full use that the powers Pandora's Heart is giving him as he keeps on thrusting in and out of her still erotically snug but soaking wet now snatch. He grunts and groans, watching her rounded butt cheeks jiggle for an added treat for the eyes, as if watching his cock vanish forward into her pussy before quickly popping back for a few inches as he repeats the action wasn't motivation enough to hammer Lady Hammerlock just as she's begging for.

"OH SWEET FUCK!! DON'T... AHHHHH!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! MMMMMM!!" She moans, her head hanging down as the building pressure overwhelms her, causing her now falling out of place hair at the front to swing wildly, her tits swaying only slightly less forcefully in time with the rest of her jolting body as she continues to rock forward again and again with every stiff pump she very willingly takes in this doggy style position. "YES!! MMMM!! YES YES OH FUCKING FUUUUUUUCK YEESSSSSS AHHHHHHH!!" Her eyes finally open, filled with lust and her mouth hanging open so much her tongue almost shamefully falls out, so lost in the pleasure is the usually stuck-up Baroness as she sweats and moans, feeling that fat rod swiftly and steadily sliding in and out of that soaking and still snug snatch of hers.

The floodgates open, and Lady Hammerlock starts to cum all over Samuel's thrusting dick, making him groan as her tunnel clamps around his meat, but he's able to keep control and carry on pumping in and out of that dripping hole as her juices rush out to drench him, that curvy body still rocking back and forth against his pumps even as he eases off the swiftness and the force that he's using behind the motion. Aurelia can only stay in place on her hands and knees, moaning out as that powerful to put it mildly orgasm runs through her, her arms buckling as she loses her energy from the erotic high but thanks to his grip on her she's staying up to take a few more of his balls deep pumps to ensure she feels every moment of this major sexual peak.

"MMMMM... Damn... That felt... Wow!!" Samuel says, pulling out of her snatch with a groan and letting go of her sweat-coated frame.

"Mmmmm... We're FAR from done Darling!" Aurelia grins, moving herself around to face him and taking a hold of his dick as she's now again in that doggy style position but facing him.

"MMMM!! AWWWWW FUCK!! MMMM..." Her statement was indeed true as she leaned her head down and took his cock right into her mouth, quickly wrapping her full lips around the very member that had given her the best sex of her life. She's looking to return the favour and isn't holding back on it, bobbing her head along his inches and making herself groan around that thickness as she sucks him off with a steady and hungry motion. "MMMM... OH YEAH!! UHHHHH!! MMMM..." He groans, watching her gorgeous face sliding towards his crotch and then sliding smoothly back upward, the action repeated over and over as she showed now issue with tasting her own snatch off of his shaft, cleaning off her juices from his dick and replacing them with the just as pleasurable sensation of her spit now coating his pole.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmmphh!!" The stunning Baroness groans around the slightly throbbing cock she's now very familiar with having fucked and been banged by it, and now she's eagerly slurping away onto it, working those surprisingly soft for a woman so arrogant lips back and forth along him, her saliva already seeping out to trickle down her chin from the hungry and shameless motion. "Mmmm... Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." She gazes up, those eyes still filled with desire even after getting off, now craving to have him do the same as she raises her head up to just below the crown of his tool before quickly driving downward to over the half-way mark and then lifting back up, keeping him groaning as she feels him pulsate between those pouty lips and hears his groans get deeper and longer from her cock-sucking.

"AHHHHH... AWWWW FUCK!! GONNA... FUCK!! MMMMM..." He tries to warn but the aggressive blowjob easily took its toll after all this red hot sexual action, making Samuel explode inside of the mouth of Lady Hammerlock's oral hole, causing her in turn to groan as her mouth starts to be filled up with a creamy, thick treat. Greedily she starts to swallow down the load being sent into her, unknowingly a wise move on her part as the vast shots of spunk continue to fire out into her hungry mouth to her muffled moaning delight, still bobbing her head but at a slower pace, making sure to drain his balls of every drop as she makes the soon to be spent stud moan out and sigh in satisfaction.

"Mmmmm!! Oh... Oh wow... Mmmmm..." Samuel remarks as he watches her deliver one last slurp before letting his spent shaft fall from her mouth, showing she'd indeed swallowed every last drop of his cum.

"Simply delightful..." Aurelia smirks, letting out a tired groan herself as she falls back onto the bed to lay on it. "Darling, I will be calling on your... Services... Again in the future... And you'll be well rewarded..."

"Always, uh, happy to help out!" He said, stepping back and off from the bed as he moves to collect his clothes.

"Good good... Now be a dear and see yourself out..." She waves a hand dismissively, her arrogant attitude already returning now the action is over and done with. "When I need you again, I will let you know... Chop chop now!"

Shrugging, Samuel steps out of the bedroom, closing the door behind himself. "And they say she's cold? She felt pretty hot to me..." He says to himself, opening up his menu in order to unequip Pandora's Heart.

"Oh Samuel!" Lady Hammerlock's voice calls out from behind the door. "I did say I'd be calling on you again in the future... Well then, what are you waiting for?" She adds with an obviously lustful tone to her voice.

Closing the menus and leaving the Relic equipped, Samuel smirks. "Oh yeah... So much fucking better than getting shot at..." He says to himself as he steps back into the room.

12