Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM!! Relax kid... I know... UHHHH!! What you mean..." The sexy Vault Hunter smirks again, groaning as she comes to a stop on his cock after another round of swift bounces, allowing her to be mounted straight up on his fat and long shaft, the perfect position to allow her to grind that wet pussy down against his crotch to both their moaning delight. "AHHHHH... Like I said, after all the shit I've been though here? MMMM... Getting a little sweaty in this get-up? MMMMM!! Least... Least of my fucking problems!" She adds, raising herself up for a moment just so she can drop down with a loud smack, making the hunk underneath her groan out to her grinning approval, having a little extra teasing fun with another slow slide of her snatch to rub her inner walls all against his cock as it stays stuffed up deep inside her.

"MMMM!! That's... That's a damn good point..." Samuel agrees, letting out another groan when she lifts herself up but this time completely to let his still stiff shaft fall from her soaking snatch.

"Flattery will get you nowhere kid..." Maya says, moving now to get herself onto her hands and knees still on his own bed. "Well, expect back inside me..."

"An even better point!" He says, taking the not exactly subtle hint and quickly moving into position behind her, now being the one to pull her clothing to side to gain access to that slick hole, tapping the crown of his member against those folds before easily being able to push in and bottom out with just the first thrust.

"MMMM FUCK!! Oh... Oh yeah Samuel!! MMMM!!" It didn't take long at all for those pumps deep into her pussy to get the smoking hot Siren moaning, her fingers gripping handfuls of bedsheets from the pleasure she's feeling as he wastes no time in getting into a quick and forceful rhythm to send his cock right in and out of her still needy pussy even after all this sinful sexual action. "AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM YES!! More! Fucking... UHHHH!! FUCK ME!!" She yells the demand even though she's getting just that, his cock ploughing forward into her to stuff her full over and over again with every fat inch of his manhood, the smack of skin meeting skin ringing out and even more profound than before with the effort and impact he's putting into banging her from behind.

"AHHHH... Mmmmm!! AWWWW SHIT!! MMMMM!!" With the powers of Pandora's Heart guiding him, or more specifically at this point his hips to make his pumping motion swift and smooth to slam home his cock into that still nicely tight but dripping wet pussy, allowing him to give her the kind of fucking she and her stunning Siren body deserve, but otherwise he would have never been able to deliver in his wildest fantasies. As always though he's taking full advantage of that and her heightened state of lust, thrusting in and out of her dampness to make them both moan away with every motion be it him drawing back a few inches or racing in deep to fill her up far more than she's ever felt before in her Vault Hunting life.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! DON'T... AHHHHH!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! MMMM!!" She gasps out as she looks back over her shoulder, strands of her bright blue hair now sticking to her pretty face from the sweat dripping off her, just making her intense gaze of desire even hotter as she keeps herself up in the classic doggy style position, very willingly taking each and every pussy-stuffing pump that he has to give her. "UHHHH!! MMMM!! Fuck!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK MMMM!!" The woman originally from Athenas groans out, her nicely curved and still clothed body being made to rock forward each time she takes a firm thrust and his toned frame collides with her, but neither of them feel and sting from the slap as their bodies meet, no doubt it just adding to the pleasure as she moans away and he grunts deeply with every thrust sent deep into her pussy.

Feeling the sweat start to trickle off of his body, it just gives him the focus to continue on giving it to the dangerous and beautiful Siren on her hands and knees in front of him, but having already had experience taking on a tattoo covered stunner before he also knows it's going to take a little something extra along with the powerful and deep pumps of his big dick into her snatch to satisfy her. Boldly reaching forward with a lean, he catches her by surprise by the arms, gripping and then pulling them back to hold by the wrists, making her moan louder with wide eyes as she's held tightly, soon combined by him starting to fire off rapid hard thrusts straight into her already well fucked snatch that soon has her squealing out in delight at the increased pace.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCKKK AHHHHHH!!" Her moans are loud, long and completely shameless as her upper body is now suspended above the bed she's been fucked and been fucking on, the sharp slap of his crotch meeting her rounded ass sounding out like machine gun fire as his balls smack off her body and his cock continues to push in deeply in and out of her wet fuck tunnel. "YES!! AHHHH FUCK ME!! MMMM FUCK ME FUCK ME FUUUUUUUCKKK MMMEEEEEEE!!" She gasps out, eyes now staring up at the ceiling and so lust-drunk now her tongue is slightly hanging out fron between her bright blue lips but loving every intense moment of getting fucked hard like she'd been wanting from the very start. So forceful in fact that even her tits are bouncing held within her body-suit as her frame jolts sharply forward each time she takes a deep pump, but doesn't move too far thanks to the strong grip on her arms keeping her in place to take this stiff to say the least pounding.

"UHHHH!! Ah FUCK!! MMMM... AHHHHH... MMMMM..." The still, even after months of missions and training, rookie Vault Hunter keeps on driving his cock in and out of the real deal loot collector in front of him, her nicely thick backside jiggling with every deep pump he sends into her slick folds, feeling her passage still being erotically snug around his inches even after all this repeated and relentless now action she's taken. He's more than happy to fulfil her demands, even if she has no clue this state of wild desire and his own sexual ability is down to the mysterious Relic he has equipped, and he has no intentions of either letting her in on that dirty secret or stopping this pounding as long as he can keep doing it.

"FUCK!! OH YES!! YESSSSS!! CU-CUMMING!! GONNA... FUCKING!! MMMMMM AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!" Another long and loud moan escapes those full coloured lips before Maya's stunning, sweat-soaked and still clothed body shakes as she jolts back and forth, a powerful orgasm rocking her as she gasps out and her pussy impressively clamps around the very cock that's driven her to such a sexual high. "AHHHHHH... AHHHHH MMMMMM... FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK..." She groans out, eyes glazed over as she's left dizzy as the pleasure flows through her, similar to how her pussy juices are flooding to further coat the rod that's been stuffing her so full time and time again during this, and from how her blue-haired head is slumping down now if it wasn't for the very hunk fucking her from behind holding her up by her arms as he pulls them back, she'd be slumped on the bed she's getting banging on way before now.

Said Relic-powered hunk however keeps his composure even with the increased tightness around his shaft as she cums, gritting his teeth and hissing as he has to not just withstand this added pressure, but keep on thrusting in and out of that soaking wet hole to make sure she feels every moment of this sexual high, as well as keep the firm grip on her wrists as he pulls back on the arms to keep her held in shaking, jolting place. Once he feels and hears her coming back down to Pandora from that high peak, he eases off from the force and pace of his pumps, still keeping her held up for a few moments as he gives a final couple of thrusts before he lets go of her. Indeed as suspected, she falls forward onto the already sweat-soaked sheets with a groan as his dick is freed from that well fucked hole that even now is still sinfully leaking pussy juices that formed from that stunning orgasm.

"Damn!! Guess... Guess you needed that..." Samuel says with a slight chuckle seeing her current state, but secretly grateful to get a break in the action despite still being hard but clearly reaching his own limit as he wipes sweat from his face with the back of his hand. "Guess I'll just..." He starts to say as he reaches down, no doubt thinking to finish himself off with some strokes.

However suddenly he's frozen on the spot, but actually lifted above the ground and bright energy sphere surrounds him leaving him unable to move and with wide, shocked eyes. Phaselocked.

"You're doing nothing, kid..." Maya purrs, her Siren tattoos glowing as she uses her powers to keep him in place, giving her plenty of time to move and now sit on the edge of the bed, his position meaning his cock is right in front of her face. "What? Never been sucked off while technically being suspended in another dimension?" She teases as she reaches into that stasis sphere, gripping his cock and making him moan. "And I hear I thought you'd been with a Siren before..."

Before he can try and reply, those bright blue and full lips of hers were once more wrapped around his man-meat, a loud and shameless slurp being heard as she pushes down far onto his size, showing no issue with tasting her own snatch from off of those inches as she starts to blow him briskly, rather casually using her free hand to brush strands of that coloured hair from her line of sight. This allows her to, even after getting off herself from how he'd pounded her moments before, stare lustfully at the man left powerless to even move from her use of the Phaselock ability, but his load moans as she raises her oral hole all the way up to the crown of his cock before racing quickly back down to meet her stroking hand shows that if he could, he's be encouraging her to keep going.

After having had sex with pirates, bartenders, con-artists, and even a partly robotic 18 year old, nothing could have prepared him for being sucked off while suspended by unworldly abilities, feeling his cock starting to throb between those pouty lips of the very woman keeping him held off the ground while she administers this steamy blowjob. Without the powers of Pandora's Heart granting him superior sexual ability he wouldn't have even gotten this far into this lustful encounter, let alone last a second being blown while trapped in this Phaselock. Even with it, he knows from his own deep grunts and moans he's letting out and how his dick is pulsing inside her nicely damp and very soothing at this point mouth as she lets herself run back and forth over the cock she'd orgasmed all over just minutes before.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmm!!" Bobbing away, she proudly smirks around the dick she's sucking off as she takes his size in deep with the hungry and smoothly timed motion, her bright blue hair swaying from the nodding motion her head is doing as she loudly slurps along him, dabbing her saliva over these familiar inches that even now she still can't get enough off. She pays to attention to how long she's actually been keeping him held in stasis above the ground far longer than she'd be able to do even against an enemy in combat - no doubt another effect that the Relic he has equipped is having on her - as she focuses on blowing his dick deep into her mouth and moaning herself with every suck.

Unsurprisingly it doesn't take too many more deep slurps from those full, coloured lips before she finishes him off, a deep groan coming from the hunk trapped in the Phaselock sphere she's created as Samuel starts to cum, a big blast of spunk splashing into Maya's talented mouth to make her groan at the feeling of spunk filling her up. It doesn't stop her bobbing motion though, like a pro knowing to milk every drop dry from him as she continues to suck but with far slower, controlled nods of her head, keeping him moaning as more blasts of jizz are sent to collect inside her oral hole.

Feeling him begin to go limp, she finally pulls away with pressed together lips, at the same time groaning as the glow of her tattoos fade and the Phaselock ends, sending Samuel crashing down to the floor with an unceremonious thud. She doesn't pay any attention to that however, moaning as she greedily swallows down that vast load of cum with one big gulp, leaving her gasping with satisfaction when she next opens her mouth and casts a smirk over at the man picking himself off from his own bedroom floor.

"Well... Congrats kid..." Maya says, standing up from the bed and looking over with a smirk at Samuel as he stands up. "You proved the rumours to be true after all." She confirms with a nod, before causally turning and picking up her pants to put them back on.

"So... You really just showed up... Just for a, what do they call it? A booty call?" Samuel questions, now taking a seat on the edge of his bed as he recovers, but smartly taking advantage of her turned back to unequip Pandora's Heart as she pulls her pants up her legs.

"Pretty much!" She calls over her shoulder as she does up her belt. "Hearing everyone bragging about how good you are, I guess I had to see for myself. I wasn't let down that's for sure..." She adds as she turns around, having no idea he'd already switched out the Relic from his "menus" by the time she looked at him again. "Plus, it's pissing Lilith the Hell off that you're the resident bicycle around here for all the women. Everyone but her has had a ride on you now, and they've been really great ones at that."

"Uhhhh... Thanks? I think?" He questions the back-handed compliment about how he's managed to unlikely as it sounds get around almost every attractive female of note in all the Borderlands.

"You can thank me again next time I swing by here..." Maya says, giving a last smirk as she turns to leave. "And trust me, I will be back! You are gonna be stuck here for a few days more after all..." She says over the shoulder as she leaves with a sway in her hips.

As Samuel grins, watching that ass move from side to side as she goes, he certainly liked the sounds of another visit from that stunning Siren. This turn of events would certainly solve the boredom problem of this "house arrest".

A thought strikes him about what she said. It was true actually that he'd gone through most of all of the residents of Sanctuary and beyond. From Tannis to Captain Scarlett, Fiona to Gaige, even managing to resurrect Angel and the countless times with Mad Moxxi. The only one yet to get into the pants of was the one who has been the harshest on him since the conquests started racking up.

It was almost as if there was an inevitable, planned from the start conclusion to this all that he'd end up getting to Lilith last, but certainly not least...

* * *

12