Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!! Oh SHIT!! FUCK... MMMMM YEAH!! Fucking take it Samuel! MMMM!! Give it to me!!" The stunning Siren encourages the hunk driving deep into her slickness as she gives fully in to that undeniable pleasure him and his big cock are giving her, arms crossed behind her head and grabbing at the sheets she's being taken on, that gorgeous, tattooed body jolting away from him when he drives in but her own grip around him with her legs making sure she doesn't move too far away from the next hard pump as she shifts back forward towards him. "UHHHH!! MMMMM... Fuck me Samuel!! MMMM!! FUCK!! It's been... UHHHH!! Too fucking long!!" She gazes over his toned body as he rocks back and forth towards her, sending that dick smoothly but stiffly in and out of her damp folds to fill her up quite unlike anything she's ever experienced before, but knowing that he's given it to several fellow Pandora residents before she'd gotten to experience all that man-meat stuffing her snatch full like she's currently getting to shamelessly moaning delight.

"MMMM... What? Since... AHHHHH... Since you got fucked??" He questions, but now it's his turn to not really care about the response as he keeps his attention quite rightly on giving her a pounding to remember, his crotch slapping against hers to make the smack of skin meeting sweat-covered skin sound out every time he goes in balls deep into this stunning redhead before him. "MMMMM... Or we still talking... UHHHH!! About how long it took for me... MMMMM... To finally get a piece of you??" He adds between his groans, showing that he's certainly fantasised about getting to fuck the leader of the Crimson Raiders before, but even with the sexual powers granted by Pandora's Heart he never dared to attempt it. Those moans he's letting out show he's more than happy that it's finally happened as he works his dick in and out of her still nicely tight and very damp now twat, not able to draw more than a couple inches back thanks to those legs gripping his body like a vice so his thrusting motion is able to be hard and rapid, exactly to her groaning delight.

So lust-drunk now, the famed and feared beauty he's currently fucking just stares up at him with those golden, bright eyes, the tattoos over her sexy body looking even hotter thanks to the sweat all over her, and the addition of her cries of pleasure from his cock ramming back and forth into her pussy make it all a sight to remember. She's looking far from the intimidating Vault Hunter she's known to be, more like a XXX-Rated ECHOnet film starlet from the way her shameless moans are escaping her open mouth and how her lovely, ripe tits continue to bounce away in time with the rough way her body shifts away then right back up against the studly fame of the rookie to her she's supposed to be coaching instead of fucking and getting screwed by.

Once again showing a wise way of knowing when to let actions speak instead of words, he lets his hips do the steady work, still driving his inches in and out of her soaking wet snatch at this rapid pace that few men would be able to maintain with any regular woman, let alone a powerful and gorgeous to match Siren like he currently is. Once again it's all down to the effects granted by the lust-enhancing Relic that he has equipped, allowing him to keep on slamming his cock home into her tight hole with that seemingly endless energy even as he sweats and his broad chest heaves for any dose of air he can get to aid him in giving her not just the kind of fucking she's demanding, but that she so rightfully deserves.

With only moans and groans escaping them, both seem lost in an almost primal state of desire having both clearly wanted this for so long, and openly loving every thrusting, pussy stuffing, cock-taking moment of this lewd encounter that has sweat dripping off of both their bodies as the woman being slammed full with his dick still keeps her legs around him to keep his rod right deep in her still craving release snatch. Gritting her teeth, she catches him off guard once again, her arms up to pull him down on top of him, her tits soon grinding against his upper body as her lips firmly press onto his, soon moans being exchanged between one another along with spit as they start making out with her tongue commandingly, even though she's the one being fucked on her back right here, invading his mouth to wrestle with his.

Samuel knows to go with the flow as he's so often done since realising how to use Pandora's Heart to get into the sheets with many a stunning female on the planet, so he's more than happy to lip-lock with the woman who is his superior in more ways than one here in Sanctuary, but right now resembles more of a long-time lover with how she's working her body still against his hard thrusts as they sloppily kiss. He moans into her mouth as their tongues slap around against one another's, his hand sliding up against the side of her body covered with tattoos before he reaches the breast, giving a deep squeeze that makes her groan and pull back, and seeing a chance to trigger her into orgasm he pounces, leaning over a little more and starting to rapid fire slam-fuck her snatch like, as she had warned before, like his life depended on it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCKKK AHHHHHHH!!" His actions accomplished that and then some, for the first time catching her unprepared as the increased stuffing of her love tunnel indeed set her off, legs unable to stay wrapped and her body arching off the bed as the pleasure starts to overwhelm her, eyes even closing as her red haired head tilts back and hands actually tearing the sheets she's been grabbing. "AHHHHHHH OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!! MMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHH!!" She screams out loudly as a massive, wild sexual high rocks her so much that even her Siren tattoos down her body appear to glow, her snatch unleashing a flood of juices that squelch out as the stud on top of her keeps on driving that dick hard and fast into her snatch for good measure. It's effective to say the least, ensuring she feels every moment of that high rippling through her stunning frame with thrust after swift and deep thrust, leaving her to eventually fall back onto the bed with a lazy but very happy smile creeping across her pretty face.

"UHHHH... FUCK!! Gonna... Gonna fucking..." Samuel starts to warn, bur suddenly she raises up an arm, her tattoos glowing again as she uses her signature Phasewalk ability to distort time and space. In the next moment and with an even deeper groan than before, he now finds himself standing up just a foot away from the bed, a still shimmering with light Lilith kneeling in front of him as she has her mouth deep onto his cock, already bobbing away onto him as they both return back to this reality.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm!!" The redhead moans with still clear lust, even as muffled as the cry is due to her oral hole willingly being filled up with his fat cock, showing no issue with the taste of her own pussy off of his own pulsing cock, her smoothly and quickly moving mouth along with the frisky way her tongue to running up against his pole as it passes between her lips easily replacing her juices with her just as pleasurable feeling saliva. Those golden, piercing eyes of hers stare up at the groaning stud who had just given her a sexual peak to remember for years to come, now looking to return that with these deep slurps up and down on that fuck-stick, her hands even gripping his thighs so she can really work her head deep onto the cock she's finally become very familiar with.

After the experience of being in a Phasewalk, soon followed by a sudden, red hot blowjob, even with all the powers that Pandora's Heart allows he soon reaches a groaning, head tilted back limit, letting out a deep groan as the first thick blast of spunk shoots out to splatter the back of Lilith's mouth to her own moaning approval. Even as he busts a nut, she continues to suck him off, demanding every drop of his load inside her talented mouth and she easily gets that, each bob of the head draining another creamy treat out of him and not stopping until after several moaning (from both parties) moments he finally begins to go limp between her pouty lips. With that, she finally lets him fall out, waiting until he looks down so he can see all the nearly overflowing load he'd let out before she closes those lips together and with a single, greedy gulp swallows all that spunk down, finishing off with a very fitting smirk on her sweat-covered face.

"Well fuck..." Samuel says as he draws in air. "That... That all just happened, huh?"

"Yep... And it was worth the fucking wait..." Lilith says, still smirking as she stands up. "You might not be a perfect Vault Hunter yet Samuel... But when it comes to fucking? You're a grade-A "Killer"..."

"I'll... I'll take that..." He says, smiling back at her. "Beats, you know..."

"Getting shot at? I've heard you like saying that..." She teases with a laugh. "Sad to say, around here you'll still be getting shot at every now and then, but now? I think... I think I know where you stand around here now "Killer"..."

"Oh?" Samuel asks. "What's... What's that then?"

* * *

Standing at what had been the gate in and out of Sanctuary when it had still been a residing in the ground city rather than it's current floating island state, Samuel looked out at the sight of the sky out to the horizon and the landscape of Pandora below.

He sucked at being a real Vault Hunter. He knew it, everyone knew it. By all accounts, he should be long dead by now, let alone having made to Sanctuary in the first place. But a dose of luck, improbable odd beating, oh and more than some help from a hidden Relic, had allowed him to not just survive in a world he shouldn't be in, but actually find a place to be.

Lilith ultimately figured that on the basis of moral-boosting and the safeguard of having someone to watch over the city while the other Vault Hunters were on duty, Samuel had been granted the title of "Mayor of Sanctuary". He wasn't actually the mayor, since she still as leader made all the final decisions, but it at least gave him a position and title and one that everyone approved off. In return, he stayed in the city full time, took note of residents' issues and concerns, and generally stayed on the look-out for any trouble approaching. Oh, and yes, it did mean that he wasn't getting shot at any more. He especially liked that part.

Looking out, Samuel glanced down at the Relic he currently had equipped on his belt - a more general, shield-boosting one compared to Pandora's Heart. He still used it, and still had not told a single person that he had it, and not even Lilith - even with the encounters they've still had since he "earned" being the Major - had questioned about how he was still such a ladies man. From Moxxi to Tannis, Gaige to Maya, and the "new" residents like Angel, Nisha, Athena and Janey, they've gotten more than a fair share of what that Relic has given him, but it's all been kept a secret. Maybe one day he'd finally come clean and tell them all about it...

He shook his head. As long as the very odd life he now had carried on in this rather weird and sometimes violent manner, he'd just keep being himself. No point ruining it now, and who knows? Maybe sometime there will be a new resident or visitor to Sanctuary who will have to meet the Major... And Pandora's Heart can be used to give another stunning beauty some sex that they've been longing for but never gotten before.

For now though, he had business to attend to as he turned away from the gate to head back into town. Moxxi had requested a "meeting" to discuss matters regarding what booze to sell in her bar. If this "meeting" was anything like the others they've had before, then there would be absolutely nothing to do with serious matters and everything to do with shameless, hole-drilling sex.

With a chuckle, Samuel said to himself the words that certainly apply to everyone on Pandora, one way or another. "There ain't no rest for the wicked..."

* * *

Thanks to all the readers, those who have left a comment or favourite, and everyone else who has enjoyed this series of stories. I've been a long time fan of the Borderlands series of videogames and have been happy to provide some stories about the women of the games, even more so that the stories and this series has been enjoyed by so many others as well!

At the time of writing (August 2016) this will be the last chapter of the series unless a new Borderlands game is released in the future, at which point I may consider adding in a new chapter to the series. Regardless, I hope readers enjoy this final entry in Samuel's journey, and I hope you will continue to enjoy my stories and series in the future. Thanks again for reading and feel free to send my any feedback etc you might have through the usual channels.

12