Borderline Ch. 07

Info
Chris fesses up.
920 words
4.52
74.2k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/19/2005
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers



His hands caught under my shoulders and turned me onto my back. I saw confusion written in his eyes and wondered why it was there. "Chris?"

He lifted his head for just a moment, met my eyes, then bent to kiss me again, gathering me in his arms and cradling me gently. I moaned, wrapping my arms around him and pulled him close to me. When we parted, we were both breathless again but where there was fear before, there was only ... love? The idea startled me so much that I had to force myself to breathe. What the hell was going on here?

"Chris?" He raised his head and I was taken by the look of guilt in his eyes. "Chris, what's going on? What's wrong?"

He took a deep breath and turned away, his shoulders slumping slightly. "Paul, I'm in love with you."

"Wha – what? What did you say?"

Chris turned to me, stared at me intensely, then quickly looked away. "It wasn't a mistake that I knew where to find you. I've been keeping in touch with Sharon for some time now."

"Sharon? My ex-wife Sharon?" When he nodded, I laid back, my head swirling with the new information. "Why?"

"Because I've been in love with you as long as I can remember." The agony in his voice tugged at my heart and I raised my head, gazing as he turned his back on me. "I went away to school to forget you but I couldn't. I tried so hard. I banged every chick I could but when I came, I imagined that she was you." He took a deep breath after that admission and I fought the urge to reach out and touch him. "Since I graduate in three months, I decided to take a chance and come and see you. I thought that maybe since I'd have a degree and could get a decent job ... "

"What did Sharon have to do with it?"

"She told me that you were having a problem finding a boyfriend and she knew that you had a crush on me in high school. She thought that maybe you and I ... "

Sharon was right. I did have a crush on him in high school. One that didn't die when he went away to college. One that, I was sure, would never die until I drew my last breath. The problem was that I had always figured that this wouldn't ever happen. Until now. I chuckled softly. "She's always trying to play the matchmaker for me."

"Listen, I'm gonna get dressed and get some air. You can leave when you're ready."

I watched him stand and head for the chair where his pants were hanging. And I made a decision. "I'm not leaving."

"What'd you say?"

"I said," I stood, stepping behind him and wrapping my arms around his shoulders, surprised then heartened to feel him tremble. "I'm not leaving."

"Paul, you don't have to ... "

"I don't have to what? Deny my feelings? I'll be damned if I'm going to do that." I turned him around, looking into his eyes and searching them. I stroked his jaw with soft fingers and watched those eyes well up with tears. "There's no pity here, Chris. I want this, too."

The kiss he gave me was more exciting than any we'd shared because there were no more barriers between us. We didn't hold back on the emotions and I felt it all the way to my toes. His salty tears lubricated our lips and I broke the kiss, wiping his cheeks. Keeping my eyes locked onto his, I walked backward, leading him back to the bed and we sank onto it, our lips finding each other's again.

"Make love to me, Chris."

He moved over me, pulling my legs open and slipping in between them. This time when he slid in, there was no pain. I still gasped at the sheer size of him and the fullness, no, the completeness of how his being inside me made me feel. Our mouths met and our tongue began their dance as our bodies moved together. It felt so perfect, so right that I knew immediately that I could not let him go, that he had to be a part of my life forever. He made a slight shift and his prick found my sensitive spot, rubbing against it again and again and driving the breath from my lungs.

I couldn't help it. I exploded between us, shouting his name and squeezing his shoulders as he moved faster, heading toward his own release. I rocked against him, my eyes closed as I exulted in the sheer joy of it until I heard his whisper.

"I love you."

My eyes flashed open and I smiled into his face as he filled me full of his love, his cock pulsing in my hole. For several seconds, we remained still, then he lowered his delicious body into my arms and we held each other while we caught our breaths. "I love you, too." I whispered and grinned when his arms tightened around me. "So when can you move in?"

The smile he gave me would be one that I would remember for years to come because it reminded me of the Chris that I had known, the man who was confident in himself and knew what he was and what he wanted. He was no longer on the borderline; he was mine.

--:--
--:--
1.0
velvetpie
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It's so erotic to me that as a female she writes stories about male to male love!

GoesBothWays69GoesBothWays69over 7 years ago
Love it!!

This was an amazing story!! Loved how it was written and delivered. The love, the suspense, the imagery. I was hung on every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such an excellent story!

I love a good romance and good erotic telling of sexual interaction that doesn't have to be vulgar in order to convey passion! Well done!

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years ago
Very romantic story!

Oh this definitely hit my sweet spot. Thank you so much for posting it. Very romantic and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME AMAZING

I love it, it has one of the best story lines but I agree IT IS TOO SHORT! Please MORE!! I am totally in love with this!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Borderline Ch. 06 Previous Part
Borderline Series Info

Similar Stories

The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 01 Slutty cheerleader meets virgin nerd.in Erotic Couplings
Because She Asked Him To Ch. 01 Dean receives a nude from his wife's BFF. Then she finds it.in Loving Wives
Finer Things Ch. 01 A recently divorced woman decides to get a sugar baby.in Lesbian Sex
Bus Ride Married woman falls for a girl she meets on the bus.in Lesbian Sex
Alone with the Husband After her first threesome, the hubby wants her alone.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories