Bored at a Convention in Florida

Story Info
A business traveler gives in to his desires.
2.4k words
4.19
33.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting bored of the convention and decided that I deserved to take the day off and go find some fun. After all, I was staying at a 4 star hotel in Fort Lauderdale and surely I could get myself into some trouble here. I called my boss and told him that I was going to spend the rest of the day visiting with some friends that lived nearby. My boss thought that was a good idea since the convention was just about over and he told me he would see me the following Monday back at the office. The scene was now set, but I wasn't completely sure what sort adventure I was about to get myself into.

For some reason, every time I stay in a hotel room by myself I get the urge to explore my most deepest desires. Usually I don't have the chance to take action but this time was different. I was determined. I logged on to a few websites and tried to find a local female that might help get my adventure started. One of my darkest fantasies is to be dominated by a woman who would force me to do all sorts of things I would never do on my own. I suddenly noticed an ad with a picture of an attractive brunette woman in her mid thirties with a tag line that simply read "Submit to Mistress Sarah and I will fulfill all of your sexual needs - send a picture and await my response". The location of her ad indicated that she was located very close to where I was staying. I was so intrigued by the ad that I hit the reply button immediately, uploaded a picture of myself and nervously typed my response "Hi Mistress Sarah, I am in town now and ready for anything, Jay".

I decided to get myself ready for what the night might bring so I went downstairs to the fitness center and after a quick workout I walked over to the tanning salon so I could add to my all over tan. The woman working at the tanning center was very attractive with long blond hair and showing her perfect ass in the tightest jeans I had ever seen. She told me her name was Renee and she had just moved to Florida from NYC. She walked me back to my room and showed me how to use the tanning bed and then turned and left the room giving me a devious smile as she closed the door behind her.

I stripped naked in the room, crawled into the tanning bed and started to relax, fantasizing about Renee just beyond the other side of the door. I stroked my cock all the way to the brink of cumming but I stopped at the last minute to save my load for later. Once the tanning bed shut off I dried myself off with a towel, got dressed and walked back out to the lobby. Renee asked me how I enjoyed the session and I told her it was relaxing. She told me I looked great with my tan so I decided to be bold and ask her what she was doing after work and see if she'd like to get together for dinner or a drink. She told me she really didn't know many people in town yet and it sounded like fun so I took her number and told her I would give her a call later that afternoon since she had to work until 6 PM.

When I got back to my room, I decided to tease myself and get myself worked up for my date later that night with Renee. I happened to check my e-mail, and there was an e-mail from a sender that I didn't recognize. It turned out to be Mistress Sarah! Excitedly, I opened up the message and it read, "You appear to have a very muscular body Slave Jay, my other slaves and I will surely enjoy playing with every inch of you" then there was simply a phone number at the end of the message and it was signed Mistress Sarah. What did she mean by "other slaves"? Was there a chance that there was going to be both men and women there? I wasn't sure if I was ready for this but I had to admit that I was rock hard and my heart started racing a million miles an hour.

I took a deep breath and dialed the phone number on the screen. A sexy voiced woman answered the phone and said "hello". I told her it was slave Jay calling and she told me she was glad I had called and then she asked me if I was ready to give myself to her fully. My voice cracked and I asked her what she had in mind. She told me that I would find out soon enough. She then gave me directions to her place and told me to come over immediately.

I decided to take a quick shower and shave my balls and ass completely since I wanted to make my body look as sexy as possible for my mistress. After I finished shaving myself I searched around for the soap and noticed that the hotel shower had a spray soap fixture located about shoulder height. I pressed down hard on the lever and a huge amount of creamy white soap came blasting out and landed on my chest, stomach and a small amount even hit my cock. This was an incredible feeling and I even started fantasizing that there was a guy cumming on me. I reached over and pressed the lever several more times pretending to give myself a cum shower. What was happening to me? I had never felt so hungry to satisfy my urges!

After I finished getting ready, I left my hotel room, went to my rental car and started heading towards Mistress Sarah's house. The ride seemed like it was taking forever even though it only took about 20 minutes to get to her very nice house tucked away down a private driveway. I walked up to the door and rang the bell.

When the door opened, I was greeted by a very attractive woman wearing a maid's outfit who introduced herself as Jenny. She took me into a bathroom and told me to undress and step into the warm shower. As soon as I did, she disrobed and followed me in, closing the shower door behind her. She told me to relax and then she proceeded to wash my entire body. She soaped up my cock and balls, rinsed them off and then she started to rub the bar of soap on my ass and even surprised me by sticking a finger in my asshole! She again told me to relax, saying that it was her job to make sure I was completely clean for Mistress Sarah. After my shower she toweled me dry and dressed me in some tight Calvin Klein brief shorts and a loose fitting shirt.

She then led me into a large dimly lit room, gave me a cocktail and told me that Mistress Sarah would be with me shortly. I started to sip the cocktail, which seemed very strong, and then decided that I better pound the entire drink for what I was about to encounter. No sooner had I finished my drink when I heard Mistress Sarah enter the room and walk over to me. She was stunning, standing almost six feet tall in her black high heels, wearing a full fishnet stocking bodysuit and black high heels. She had a very skinny body and perky medium sized tits.

She came over and gave me a hug and kissed me passionately, taking my tongue deep into her mouth while her hand grabbed my ass cheek firmly. Then she whispered into my ear and asked me if I was ready to obey her deepest desires. I let out a moan to let her know that I was ready, even though inside I was wondering what I had gotten myself into.

She put a blindfold on me and had me stand up in the center of the room. She had me lean forward against the back of a couch and started gently massaging my legs and ass. I heard sounds that made me aware that we were not alone in the room and soon I was greeted by lips pressing gently against my own and hands rubbing through my hair, could this be Jenny? I kissed back which gave me an incredible feeling of not knowing who's mouth my tongue was now exploring.

I felt more hands on my body and my shirt was removed. Hands were tugging on my underwear but they were left on me for now causing my erection to almost rip a hole through them. All of a sudden I was picked up by at least four people and carried over to another area of the room where I was laid down on my back directly on the floor. The floor felt soft, just like a firm gym mat. Many hands started to rub my body again and now my underwear was finally removed causing my cock to spring out begging for attention. It was immediately engulfed by warm lips and I almost shot my load right there.

I heard Mistress Sarah's voice telling me to enjoy myself but not to cum too soon. She said that she liked her slaves to save up their loads so that when they did finally explode they would shoot huge amounts of cum. She then told me to stick out my tongue as she was going to have Jenny stick her ass in my face for me to lick. When Jenny's ass pressed against my face it was completely shaved and felt great. I stuck my tongue up to greet her and she moaned with pleasure as I darted it in and out of her asshole. She leaned forward pressing her pussy lips against my eager mouth. I licked her passionately as if I was making out with her pussy. Just then I felt a set of balls against my nose and Mistress Sarah told her male slave to fuck Jenny right above my face. I was so excited I kept licking Jenny as the balls continued to rub against my nose and forehead. As the two of them continued to fuck the slave's cock popped out of Jenny's pussy occasionally and rubbed across my lips spreading its juices all over my face.

While this was going on, the person sucking my cock had now stuck a vibrator in my ass and was pushing it in and out gently. Although I started to get a bit nervous as to what was going to happen next, I was simply too excited to even think about stopping. When the vibrator was removed from my ass I almost begged for what I knew was about to happen. The mouth pulled away from my cock and I felt a pressure pushing against my asshole. Mistress Sarah told Jenny and the slave that was still fucking her to move to the side of me so that I could focus all of my attention on the fact that I was about to be fucked by another guy. As the cock moved in and out of my ass I squirmed back and forth almost trying to get away from the situation even though I knew I was loving it.

We were in a steady rhythm when, all of a sudden, Mistress Sarah surprised me and reached around and removed my blindfold. There I was looking eye to eye with the completely naked muscular guy who was ramming his cock in and out of my ass. She ordered Jenny to suck my cock and told her two other naked male slaves to come around each side of me and start stroking their huge cocks over my face. She instructed them to pick up the pace so they could shoot huge loads of cum all over me. She asked me if I was ready to be her cum slut and then I surprised myself by murmuring a "yes mistress".

Looking up at the two naked men stroking their huge cocks just inches from my face was turning me on more then ever before. Then, without any additional warning, huge jets of cum shot out of the first slave's cock and onto my awaiting lips and cheek. It felt so heavy and warm as it hit me. The second slave shot a blast of cum that went right into my mouth and all over my chin and down to my chest. Meanwhile, the slave who was fucking my ass pulled out and moved over to my face aiming his cock right at me. Mistress Sarah then grabbed my head and held me with both hands telling me that she wanted to see me catch all of his cum in my open mouth. He exploded right in my face and I did my best to catch all of it on my tongue while Mistress Sarah was rubbing my hair and breathing in my ear. I was so overwhelmed that I started to shoot a humongous load right into Jenny's awaiting mouth.

After it was all over, Mistress Sarah reached down and started licking some of the cum that was all over my face and told me that she was so proud of me. Jenny brought me back into the bathroom, gave me another shower and helped me put my clothes back on. She walked me out to the front door and said that Mistress Sarah was very pleased with me and she wanted me to come back again if I could handle it. I reached over and kissed Jenny on the lips and told her to tell Mistress Sarah that I would definitely come back and play with all of them. Jenny told me that she felt her and I shared a special bond since I had given her such a huge load of cum down her throat. She told me she hoped to see me again.

I then got back into my car and started to head back to my hotel repeatedly going over all of the events that had just happened to me in my head. I looked down at the clock and realized that it was only 3 PM! What would I do about my plans to go out with Renee? I was still burning with desire...