Bored Housewife, Big Black Coach Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky just can't help herself.
4.1k words
4.48
64.4k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a few weeks to figure out how to pull it off. I wasn't hesitating, scheduling was just a bitch. My husband had come down with the flu, so he was home all the time and I had to play nursemaid. Eventually though, he started feeling well enough to go back to work, and I started working on a plan to get my hands around Coach Barret's big black cock again.

It was a simple desire, I suppose. I'm not a complicated woman, just an agonizingly unsatisfied one. I refuse flatly to make any excuses for my actions. I'm not pretending to be the victim here. I'm not. I'm just a woman who figured out what she wanted, and decided to get it. I'm not a saint by any stretch, and my husband didn't intentionally do anything wrong. My infidelity wasn't his fault, it was simply a result of me having needs he couldn't meet. I suppose that everyone is the hero of their own story, and this is mine.

Teasing him every morning at the carpool drop off had been fun. Last Wednesday I'd 'accidentally' backed up into him, and rubbed my ass on his crotch. The day after I'd waited until I was the last parent left, then I approached him. When I got close, I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I need you, Barret. I need your hard black cock."

He'd followed me back to my car, but I just told him "soon", and drove off. Then I went home and masturbated. It was fun having this much control, but I needed to close the deal soon or I'd run out of patience and jump his bones in the parking lot.

The plan I eventually settled on, was as simple as the desire that motivated it. In fact, it was beautiful in its simplicity. It hinged entirely on Coach Barret's professional position, and my son's lack of coordination. The idea came, as most good ideas do, in the shower. Specifically, it came to me just after I finished masturbating in the shower. The post-orgasm clarity is not to be underestimated.

My son, taking very much after his father, was woefully uncoordinated. Frail, would also be a description that suited both of them. Gangly. Lean. But, like his father, he was tall. Very tall for his age, in fact. This presented me with a unique option. I called the school, and had the receptionist patch me through to Coach Barret.

"Beck- Mrs Johnson, hey, what can I do for you?" He asked, stammering slightly.

It sounded like he wasn't alone. School had already let out, so he was probably in the teachers lounge or something.

"Oh, I think you already know what you can do for me, Coach." I said, making my voice as breathy as I could.

"I uh, I'm sorta busy right now Mrs-" He started, but I cut him off.

"You don't have to say anything incriminating, just listen." I said, stretching out on my bed. "You're going to call me in for a parent-teacher conference. Something to do with my son, you want him to try basketball or something. It doesn't matter. You call me in, and I'll show up like the good parent I am. You just make sure your schedule is clear for the rest of the afternoon."

"I think I can do that." He said, "Let me just-"

"You better. Because I plan on making it worth your while." I moaned, sliding my hand inside my bathrobe and finding my clit.

His breathing was getting heavy, so I hung up. Then I started to wish that I had his cell number. It would at least make it significantly easier to tease him. I made a mental note to get it from him, and started to masturbate again. When I brought myself to toe-curling orgasm while thinking about his huge black cock, I realized that I definitely had a thing for black guys. Or at least their cocks.

The very next day, my son brought a note home requesting my presence in a parent-teacher meeting. Nicolas, my husband, looked it over slowly, adjusting his eyeglasses four or five times.

"I think I can get off work early enough to drop by. I don't think I've spoken with this teacher yet." He said, scratching absentmindedly at a stain on his tie.

"Don't you worry about it, sweetie. I'll take care of it." I started, taking the note out of his hand.

"I want to be involved in our son's education, Rebecca. I mean, I didn't even know he was in gym." He continued, looking up at me.

"I appreciate that, but I'd really prefer if you let me handle this. I see the coach just about every day, we have a... rapport." I said as calmly as I could manage, though the fear of missing this opportunity was starting to build.

"What sort of rapport?" He asked, adjusting his glasses again, then taking them off and cleaning them on his dirty tie.

"The kind you get when you talk to the man every morning for a year. He's the carpool monitor." I shot back, perhaps too quickly.

"I see. So you don't want me to talk to him?" He asked, his blue eyes flashing.

My husband is a lot of things, many of which are negative, but he is not stupid. He'd been an insurance investigator for over a decade. Catching people in lies was his whole job. I had to handle this correctly.

Of all my husband's flaws, his most exploitable one was his very situational spine. From the other side of a desk, or over the phone, or through a strongly worded email, he could be a genuinely intimidating presence. However, when confronted in person, he tended to fold like origami.

"Sweetie, you know I love you. But I already said I would take care of it. If you keep pushing it, I'm going to think that you don't trust me to handle things." I replied sternly.

"It's not that I don't trust you to handle things, Rebecca. It's just that this seems like a pretty big deal, and I-" He started, speaking slowly and diplomatically.

"I can handle big things too, sweetie. I promise." I said, trying to make my growing grin seem reassuring.

"I know... I'm sorry." He replied, glancing down at the table.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. You're just trying to be a good dad. But you already are. You just have to let me handle certain things. Some things require a woman's touch." I said soothingly, stroking his arm.

"I understand. Besides... It is gym and-" He started, after a pause.

"And gym was never really your subject. But it was mine, remember?" I replied warmly, squeezing his slight bicep.

"Of course, dear. I'll wait until there's a parent teacher conference with someone in the math department." He chuckled, turning his attention back to his newspaper.

Once he'd relented, I headed off to the bedroom to figure out what I was going to wear on Friday. I needed to make an impact. I wished again that I had Barret's cell number, I thought it would be fun to send him pictures of myself trying on different outfits and see how he reacted. Instead, I tried to figure out what would be the most fun to take off in front of him. Eventually, I settled on a short blue dress, black high heels, white bra and matching thong. The bra and thong set was something I'd picked up to wear for Nicholas on our anniversary two years ago. He'd enjoyed it a lot, so I figured Barret would too.

The next few days were pure agony. My excitement had quickly boiled over, and left me more anxious than anything else. The thought of getting caught crossed my mind more than once, but the singular, overwhelming desire to go through with it never waned. I thought of Barret's cock constantly. I pictured him when I was making love to my husband. I pictured him when I was masturbating after my husband fell asleep. I dreamed about him when I finally fell asleep myself. I burned dinner Thursday night because I lost track of time daydreaming about it. Ever since I'd first given in to desire and taken him in my mouth, he's been on my mind. Now however, as Friday drew closer and closer, I couldn't think about anything else.

When Friday finally did arrive, I was ecstatic. I paced the house, watching the clock and thinking about that huge cock. Thinking about finally getting what I wanted. When it was finally time, I drove to the school, grinning maniacally.

As I strode into his office, I watched his jaw drop. I shut his door behind me and locked it, then I walked over to his desk. I made sure to swish my hips with every step. I pressed my breasts together and bit my lip, looking him up and down like a piece of meat.

"Hey there, Coach..." I cooed, "You wanted to see me?"

"Goddamn, Becky." He chuckled, returning my hungry gaze. "Tryin' to give me a heart-attack?"

"I'm trying to give you something." I said, leaning over the desk and shaking my tits in his face.

"So that's how we're playing this." He said, shaking his head and smiling.

"I don't know what you mean, Barret." I said breathily, pulling my dress down and exposing my breasts.

"I'm just used to being in charge, it's different with you." He said, smiling but there was something challenging in his voice.

"Would you have me any other way, Coach?" I asked, climbing onto the desk.

"Hell naw." He said, standing and adjusting the growing bulge in his pants.

His thick cock was pressing out from the inside of his grey sweatpants. I leaned forward and licked it through the stretching fabric. His whole body shivered, and he ran his big strong hands through my hair.

"You're the sexiest woman in the world." He groaned.

"You flatterer." I said, pulling his pants down and freeing the beast.

It was bigger than I'd remembered, and a soft gasp escaped me. For a moment, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fit it inside me, but I was already so wet that I didn't think it would be a problem. Just looking at that big, beautiful black cock was driving me over the edge. I leaned forward again, opening my mouth to take him. I needed to taste him again, needed to feel the heat of him on my tongue.

There was a knock on the door, and I sat bolt upright. My heart was racing. My tits were out. I didn't know what to do, so I scrambled under his desk as he tried desperately to tuck his huge, throbbing cock into is waistband and pull his shirt over it. I noticed that it reached past his belly button and I couldn't stop smiling. He walked around the big desk and I heard the door open.

"I um... I hope I'm not too late, I was hoping to meet with you." I heard a familiar voice say.

My husband was here. My husband was standing just a few feet from the desk I was hiding under, talking to the man I was trying to have an affair with.

"Well, Mr. Johnson, I didn't expect to see you, but your Wife called and canceled the meeting just a few minutes ago." Barret said, taking a seat back at his desk and rolling the chair towards me.

I wondered what he was doing. I wondered why he wasn't just sending Nicolas away. Then, my eyes locked on that huge bulge again, it was inches from my face. I understood. This was a power play. He was taking charge, seeing how far he could push me. Two could play this game. While he started to talk to my husband about our son, I ran my hands up the inside of his legs and nibbled at his thighs.

"Your son... You see... He's real tall. I think he'd be good in basketball, if he just had a... A push, you know?" Barret said, doing a pretty good job of maintaining his composure while I pulled his sweatpants down.

"Nicolas has just never been particularly interested in sports, so I guess I don't understand this sudden proposal." My husband said, and I could almost hear him cleaning his glasses.

"I know, but that might be because he hasn't been exposed to them enough. I just think it'd be nice he... If he tried out. Maybe he'd have a good time... If he tried, that is. He might even make some new friends..." Barret managed, but I could tell he was having difficulty, taking his time with every word.

"Mr... Barret, is it? Are you alright?" My husband asked, with a hint of forced condensation in his voice.

I took that incredible cock, in all of its ebony glory, into my mouth greedily. I sucked it gently and stroked it with both hands. I was careful not to make any noise.

"Yeah, just having a head... A hard day. I got a new workout partner recently and she's been giving me hell. Honestly, Mr. Johnson, I think she's trying to kill me." Barret said, then he laughed.

My husband chuckled dryly along with him, and then began to speak again.

"I can understand that, I suppose. Sometimes I think my boss has it out for me as well. I feel like I'm never home anymore. Anyway, if you think basketball would be good for my son, I don't see why he can't try it." Nicolas said, his voice never raising above a vaguely disinterested monotone.

Sucking Barret's huge black cock while my husband sat a foot away, totally unaware was the hottest thing ever. This took the risk of discovery to an unimaginable level. I slid one hand up my dress and began to finger my soaking wet pussy. I'd never been so turned on in my life. Barret's little control game had backfired spectacularly.

They made small-talk for a little while longer, and I grew more and more eager. I started taking him deeper, gagging slightly, taking pleasure in making him stumble over his words.

When Nicolas got up to leave, Barret stood carefully. His hard cock was pressed against the bottom of the desk. I wrapped my hands around his legs and licked his heavy balls. Then I took one into my mouth and sucked. The heat of it, the musky, sweaty-salty-sweet taste of him. I was enthralled by it. I sucked his balls and stroked his cock under the desk as I listened to my husband leave the room, and once I heard the door shut, I stopped.

"Fuck..." He sighed, falling back into his seat with his pants now around his ankles.

"What's wrong, baby... Too much for you?" I asked, crawling out from under the desk.

I walked back over to the door and locked it again. Then I felt his arms around me. He pulled me tight against him and kissed my neck.

"No... But almost." He said, his lips still pressed against my skin.

His breath against my neck sent goosebumps down my arms and shivers down my spine. He helped me out of my dress, and I turned to face him. We kissed, deep and passionately. He unhooked my bra and I let it fall to the floor. He lifted me into the air and placed me on the desk. I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed more, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. His hands squeezed my breasts. I ran my nails down his back. I could feel his hard cock pressing against the front of my thong, teasing me with immanent pleasure. It was so close. I was getting what I wanted.

He pulled away, and pulled off his shirt. I bit my lip as I looked over his heavily muscled frame. His dark skin, bulging muscles and huge cock made him the living embodiment of masculinity. He was pure power. He dropped to his knees, and pulled me towards him. Then, he carefully pulled my thong down with his teeth.

"You're so wet." He whispered.

"Have you seen you?" I laughed.

Instead of answering me, he pressed his mouth to my dripping pussy and ran his tongue between my lips. My toes curled and my head rolled back. A loud moan escaped my lips, and as his tongue found my clit I went completely over the edge. He ate my pussy like his life depended on it. Nibbling, sucking, licking, slurping. He gripped my ass and pulled me onto his face. I ran the heels of my shoes up and down his back as he brought me hurtling to orgasm. I tried to cover my mouth, tried to muffle the scream, but it escaped regardless. The pleasure was too much. I didn't have the control.

He sat up, grinning at me. His face was dripping from my wetness.

"If that's all it takes to make you scream, Becky, you're in a lot of trouble." He laughed, standing up and slapping his huge, hard cock in one hand like a club.

He was right. I'd underestimated him, and I was certainly in trouble. I was in trouble, and I was so excited.

"Take me, Barret. Make me scream." I moaned, spreading my legs and staring up into his eyes.

"Say the magic word, Becky." He said, stepping forward and pressing the broad tip of his cock against my pussy.

"What's the magic word?" I asked, wrapping my legs around him and trying to draw him into me.

"Call me Daddy." He said, sternly. "Call me Daddy, and I'll give you what you want."

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me hard." I said, meeting his glare and grinning.

He did as I asked, happily. He slid his big, hard, black cock inside my soaking, aching white pussy. I felt him stretch me. Felt him fill me. I was overcome with a combination of pleasure and pain that was nearly indescribable. I opened my mouth to scream, but he caught me in another deep kiss. As more and more of him slid into me, hitting spots I'd never imagined, I tore my mouth away and shrieked in ecstasy. I raked my nails down his back and held tight to him with my legs. He slid a hand under my ass and another cradling my neck. He braced himself against the desk and began to roll his hips fluidly into me.

Within moments, he'd found a rhythm and was pumping in and out of me in long, even strokes. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot throughout my body. I felt instant bliss. The first building waves of orgasm rolled over me in time with his long, slow thrusts. I bit down on his shoulder, and then he picked up speed.

When sped up, it was like flipping a switch. I went from gently moaning into his warm skin to biting back a primal scream. The intensity of the pleasure ramped up to far and so fast that I tipped clear over the edge as I was overcome with my first truly mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm.

He didn't slow down. He didn't even break stride for a second. He just sat up, raised my legs to my head and continued to jackhammer into me with an animal savagery that I'd always needed. I threw my head back and screamed as another orgasm overwhelmed me.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck! Me! Daddy!" I heard myself say, but the conscious me was lost in a sea of ecstasy.

He did as he was bid, continuing to slam his huge black cock into me. I could hear his heavy balls slapping against me. I could hear myself screaming for him to fuck me harder. Part of me feared that he'd break me. The rest of me begged him to.

He pulled out suddenly, and rolled me onto my front. Then his hands clamped down around my hips and pulled me off the desk. He bent me over it, and slapped my ass hard enough to leave a mark.

"You love this big, black cock?" He growled, slapping my ass again.

"Yes... So much..." I moaned, my legs trembling so much it was hard to stand.

"Yes what?" He demanded, slapping my ass again.

A wicked grin spread across my face. I knew what he wanted. I shook my ass at him and widened my stance.

"Yes, Daddy. I love your big, black cock." I moaned, eager for him to put it back inside me.

He stepped up behind me, and I could feel him pressing at the lips of my pussy. I tried to push back and take him back inside, but he held me firmly in place with one hand.

"Who's little white pussy is this?" He asked, reaching around my waist and rubbing my clit with his finger.

"It's yours, Daddy! It's your little white pussy! It's your little white pussy!" I moaned, desperate for more of his cock in me.

"That's what I like to hear." He laughed, sliding that thick rod back inside me where it belonged.

From this angle the sensation was even more intense. He found his rhythm in a few strokes and was hitting parts of me that I'd never experienced even with my largest toys. I couldn't hold it in, it was impossible. A raw, primal, animal scream tore its way out of me as another unbelievably intense orgasm shook my whole body. I quickly clasped my hands over my mouth, but the scream kept coming. Every thrust of that massive, magnificent, monster cock forced out another squeal of pleasure. It was so good. He was so big. I came so hard, so frequently, that I was lightheaded.

He grabbed my hip in one hand, and yanked my hair with the other. I felt his breath hot against my neck.

"Beat that white pussy up." He grunted, his thrusts getting deeper and more deliberate. "Marriage don't mean shit... Snowbunny Slut!"

12