Boredom Pt. 01

Story Info
Bored and nervous at the same time!
1.7k words
4.39
11.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmollybee
lmollybee
11 Followers

Title?

Hello, I'm Molly. For those of you that do not know me, I'm an 18-year-old, blonde woman who lives near the beach. I live with my mom in a modest house, and I get bored rather quickly. I've been told that I'm an attractive girl, cuter than pretty, with a somewhat curvy, thick figure. I like to live in a fantasy world where exciting and sexual things tend to happen.

The story I'm going to tell you today revolves around me experimenting with nudism. I am new to nudism. Nudism to me is locking my door, shedding my clothes and my ambitions, and hanging out in my room.

I'll get on chat and live-camera sites and hang out in the nude. I love doing all things naked. I'll exercise nude, do homework nude, and of course, masturbate nude. Sometimes I wear just socks and shoes, so I guess I'm not always entirely nude. I like the free feeling I get without clothes on, and it's thrilling to show off for others.

Last week something exciting happened to me. I went through my typical routine after school, I went to my room, clicked the lock on the door, kicked off my shoes, peeled off my clothes, and plopped naked in my favorite chair behind my desk..

My chair is wooden with a rounded high back and is made from hickory. It's very firm, sometimes cold but I love the way it looks. It's definitely not super comfy but fits my shape well. My chair typically rests next to or under my blue cute, little desk.

The desk was painted at least ten times, and in a few spots, you can see the predecessor of color. It was once white, orange, green, pink, etc. It has character and has just enough room for my laptop and a few of my knick-knacks.

I am now officially nude in my bedroom in my favorite chair behind my desk and ready to play. I'm a little tired from school but have enough energy to fire up my laptop, grab my headphones and start clicking and clacking on the keyboard. I move my mouse to open a browser and open it to begin my favorite time killer: the World Wide Web. I load a few of my favorite naughty sites and start to get lost in my sexy world.

I scroll through some hot videos, sort through a few lewd messages, see a couple of dick pics and find a compelling note from a "fan".

The fan's username contained many random numbers and I thought it might be spam. However, the first few words of his message really caught me off guard and got my immediate attention.

They read, "Hey, I'm at Bickington Truck Stop..." My eyes widened, my heart beat fast, and I began to sweat. I got my naked body up from my chair and scurried, with my breasts bouncing, to the window to see if anyone was parked in our driveway. I was flipping out!

No car or person was in sight. Why was I so freaked out about this message? Bickington Truck Stop was right next to my house, so close, in fact, that I could walk there in less than five minutes. Far too close for comfort. I don't want my online and offline worlds to cross, at least not yet, and especially not today.

How did this random person know where I lived? No one knows the sites I visit or the screen names I use. I keep my fantasy life a secret. I've never breathed a word of it to anyone in the offline world. This message was very bizarre and left me with an uncomfortable feeling in my gut.

My nervousness, unyielding, I walked back to my chair and sat back down. I took a deep breath and read on.

"...I saw that you are in Florida and since I drive through many parts of the state, I thought I might see if you wanted to meet-up for a beer? I'm not sure if you're near this truck stop or not, but I figured I would ask. I'm male, 58 years old, semi-attractive, and drive a truck for a national supply company. I'm not based in Florida but I do get out that way about once a month. Cheers - 1956 -69Rickster."

I exhaled fully and watched my chest, with my heart beating wildly within it, fall. I inhaled deeply and my perky breasts began to expand outward and touch the edge of my desk. My nipples were becoming more erect with every second as they grazed the front of the wooden edge. The rhythm of my breathing made my breasts heave back and forth over the cold, hard wood of my desk. My reddish-pink nipples were now rock hard.

I began to feel that familiar tingle in my pussy as I sat glued to the screen. I was both nervous and excited at the same time. This message was dangerous to me, something out of the norm. I began to wonder if I could actually be bold enough to meet a stranger from one of these adult sites? My mind was spinning.

After reading the message in its entirety a few times, I removed my hand from the mouse and began to caress my soft, olive skin. I pushed my chair back away from my desk and my smooth, round butt slightly stuck to the chair as I moved. My body was now positioned facing my locked bedroom door, and my nipples were very erect. My little pussy was gushing.

My fingers from my right hand teased my legs in soft, gentle circular patterns and slowly swirled from my knee upwards to my wet pussy. My legs separated in anticipation. I grow excited with the realization that I'm about to touch myself. I lean back and sink into my hard wooden chair, allowing my hand easy access to my hot sex. I begin thinking about this older man, "the Rickster", as a sort of self-indulgence for me. I began fantasizing of being touched groped by his fingers and cumming so hard on his hand that my juices would run down my legs.

Feeling very naughty, I lift both my legs over the armrests of the chair, so I can rub and massage my little pussy. My previously wandering fingers directly dart to my pink pussy lips. The teasing of my body is over, and the relief begins. I slide my fingers down past my clit and bury them between my sweet tight pussy lips.

I press two fingers deep inside myself, then slip them slowly out. Rubbing them along my slit and then up to my clit repeatedly. I rub and fuck my pussy until I find a nice rhythm. I close my eyes, imagining being finger-fucked by the older stranger.

The wave of pleasure begins to take over me. My fingers begin to focus on my smooth clit. I start rubbing it hard feeling the swelling underneath my touch. I rhythmically rub and extend my fingers in a clockwise motion. I am very aroused and aware of my body.

My left-hand plays with my still hardened and very sensitive nipples. Just a few fingertip strokes across them has me moaning.

I dip my fingers back into my pussy to get them lubricated and return them promptly to my clit. My fingers are moving feverishly, and I smell the sweet aroma of my juices stirring. My pussy leaks a little wetness into my ass crack making me slide a little in my chair. My hips begin to rock back and forth matching the tempo of my rubbing.

I'm close to cumming, my eyes slightly open as I stare at the back of my bedroom door. Imagining the old Rickster walking in with a big hard cock in his hand. I'm spinning with excitement.

I hear a knock on the door as I continue to rub my wet warm clit. Did I hear someone at my door? Then another knock and this time with a voice. I start to come back to reality. It's my mom, home early from her job.

"Ugh. Mom, what do you want?", I say annoyed as my fingers slow down the rapid movements of my demanding pussy.

"Can I come in?" she asks.

"Noooo. Go away!" I demand.

"Molly, let me in," she exclaims.

"Please give me a few minutes to get dressed."

"Fine, but I'm waiting right here. We need to talk," she says.

"Alright."

Little does she know her innocent blonde daughter is nude and sitting spread eagle facing the door. My long, tan legs hanging over the armrests of my hard wooden chair as my mom is pacing just on the other side of the door.

With time now limited, I return rubbing my swollen pussy fiercely. I hear my mom pacing and mumbling just a few feet away. Then she stops moving about and everything gets real quiet.

I feel like she's trying to peek inside to see what is going on. 'What a spy' , I say to myself, then I drown whatever she is doing out and refocus my remaining energy on my approaching orgasm.

I feel a great sensation begin deep from within and explode from my pussy. The rest of my body is claimed by this explosion of delight. My wet pussy is glistening and my body is shivering as I approach the inevitable climax. I begin to make squealing noises and I can feel the rush of my orgasm drawing near.

'I'm going to fucking cum.'

My squeal turns into a thick moan and then into an even louder deeper sound. "MMMMUGGGHHH."

My mom asks, "What's that? I Couldn't hear you."

I said loudly, "I'm cumming Mommy, I'm cumming!" And oh my, did I ever!

I came so hard. My pussy was soaking wet, and the pulsations through my body were euphoric.

'God damn! It was an amazing orgasm.'

My mom responded to my cumming comment with "Great; I'll meet you in the kitchen. I have to call work."

I smirk as I feel the orgasm subside. I hear her footsteps heading away from my door and toward our kitchen. As my body relaxed from the convulsion that my orgasm had caused, I moved my numb legs off of the armrest and sat upright. Trying to gather my composure, I look around the room and see another note from the Rickster.

lmollybee
lmollybee
11 Followers