Boring Business Trip to Orlando...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some where along the line the conversation turned to sexual turn ons and fantasies. I shared my fantasies with Joanne that included watching a woman masturbate for me and having wild passionate sex on the beach. In return Joanne told me her fantasies of exploring sexually with a woman. More directly having her shaven pussy eaten by one of her friends that she feels a sexual attraction to and having her ass taken by a nice hard cock. Just hearing these fantasies made my cock raging hard. We watch each other and the water for dolphins. Finally we see a pod of dolphins, probably 3 or 4 swimming close by. The restaurant was abuzz as people jockeyed to see the dolphins.

After watching them swim so gracefully and quickly for several minutes, I asked Joanne if she would like to wait around and see the sunset. She smiled and said, "I would love that Michael." Since our dinner was almost complete and a slow song was playing from the DJ, I asked Joanne if she would like to dance? She smiled and nodded yes. I took Joanne's hand and led her to the dance floor. I held her close. Her head to my shoulder holding her left hand in mine and my right arm around her waist with my hand resting on her lower back.

As we swayed to the music, I couldn't help but get an erection. My right leg was between Joanne's her pussy rubbing on my upper thigh, and her sweet pussy separated from my six inch cock by a few thin pieces of cloth. I looked down and noticed how Joanne's nipples were erect and visible through her top. Apparently, I wasn't the only one enjoying this dance. My hand slid lower down her back, down to her ass, massaging her great ass softly. I pull her closer our crotches grinding against the others, both being extremely aroused, yet knowing the public situation. Joanne looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I lean down and kiss her, gently at first then more passionately. Our lips part and our tongues explore each others mouths. Our kiss must have lasted two minutes and the song has stopped.

Now I have to figure out how to make it back to the table with a raging hardon. Joanne sees the problem, and takes my hand. Follow my lead. With that Joanne faces away from me, reaches behind her back and caresses my hard cock. As she does, she pulls me close and starts to walk back to the table. As a result of her hand having a firm grip on my cock and I not wanting her to let go, I stayed as close to Joanne as possible. We sit and chat for awhile giving me a chance to settle down from our dance. I suggest to Joanne that we go find a nice place to watch the sun set.

She smiles and nods. I pay for our dinner and leave a generous tip and then I lead her out of the restaurant to the attached deck and find a bench to sit on that will face the sun setting. With the sun going down it becomes a little cooler and Joanne starts to get a chill. Since I didn't have a jacket to offer her, I could only think of one thing to warm her. I straddle the bench and pull her back toward me with her back to me. I wrap my arms around her and holding her tight, warming her and taking in the sweet smell of her hair and her perfume. I kiss her neck lightly and whisper in her ear, how beautiful she is and we sit quietly watching the sun fall.

Whether it was the company or an unbelievable, special sunset, as far as I am concerned it could have been the most beautiful sunset, that I have every seen. We walk back to the car holding hands and I open the door and Joanne slides in. I think I notice this time that Joanne's skirt rides up more so than before and she doesn't seem to mind as neither do I. I close the door behind her and walk to the other side, get in and ask Joanne if she would like to take a drive.

She nods, smiles and says, "Michael, I may have a surprise for you later." As we drive down the coast with the top down, there is romantic music playing, the stars are shining bright, and there is sexual tension in the car. "Michael," Joanne says. "Would you mind if I masturbate for you and make one of your fantasies come true?" I was speechless and could barely nod yes. Find a place and pull over she says. I quickly pull into a beach ramp area. Joanne smiles and turns so her back is against the door. She stares at me intently with those blue eyes.

Slowly, seductively she unbuttons her blouse exposing her lacy white bra. As she pulls her blouse back, I see her large globes and soon see her erect nipple protruding through her bra. Joanne caressed first her left breast then her right. Teasingly, making my cock come to a full erection, which she quickly notices and smiles approvingly.

* * * * *

Part two of Michael Meets Joanne. This part includes mutual masturbation and a romantic walk on the beach. Thanks for the email folks. These stories are written for Joanne and she graciously has decided to share them with erotic stories readers. Joanne is wanting to learn more about her bi-curious feelings. Ladies, please write and let us know how Joanne may be able to seduce her beautiful best friend.

12