Boring Elena

Story Info
Katherine learns that Elena isn't as boring as she thought.
7.7k words
4.53
27.4k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place at the beginning of Series 5 but has its own continuity.

****

Katherine Pierce hated disguising herself as her boring doppelgänger Elena Gilbert. She had far too frequently, and wasn't particularly looking forward to doing it again, but curiosity got the better of her.

See, not only was sweet little Elena now a vampire, but she had broken up with Stefan and was keeping both Salvatore brothers at arm's length, which begs the question, why? Had she become bored with them?

Katherine could understand that, if it was the other way around, but she was genuinely surprised by this turn of events. And it made her wonder, was it possible that vampire Elena wasn't so boring? The answer was yes, and Katherine could never have guessed why.

Now Klaus was dead and the surviving Originals had left for New Orleans Katherine was free to stalk Elena without any hassle. Unsurprisingly she seemed like the same old boring Elena, at least until she broke into her doppelgänger's home and found a very surprising, and delightful, sight waiting for her in Elena's bedroom.

Namely Bonnie Bennett kneeling on the floor with her head lowered and without a stitch of clothes on, unless you count the cute little dog collar, which Katherine didn't. Katherine stared with disbelief at this sight for a few long seconds, then Bonnie lifted her head and gave her a searching look.

"M, Mistress Elena?" Bonnie murmured cautiously.

Mistress Elena! Wow, this was better than anything Katherine could have possibly imagined, a wicked grin crossing her face as she tried to imagine how this could have possibly happened.

Then she realised she was giving away the fact that she wasn't Elena, and quickly change the expression on her face while beginning to look Bonnie up and down like a piece of meat.

No stranger to the role of 'Dom' Katherine then started slowly circling the tasty morsel in front of her, fighting the primal instinct to dig her fangs into the soft flesh on display, satisfy her craving for blood and leave Elena the dead body of her friend and apparently sex slave as a gift.

However even if she could do that, and that was really debatable given how powerful Bennett Witches were, Katherine had a much, much better idea.

Yes, she thought to herself as she came to stand directly in front of Bonnie, Katherine would have her way with this little morsel and leave Elena a gift all right, but it wouldn't be a dead body. It would be a well fucked one. The only question was, what to do first?

Well, Katherine was also wondering whether Elena had any toys laying around to amplify the fun and thinking of all the wicked things she could do to Bonnie, but mostly she tried to decide what to do first, ultimately going with the most obvious answer, because she just couldn't resist.

"Have you been a bad girl Bonnie?" Katherine asked.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie quickly replied.

"Well then..." Katherine said, slowly walking over to Elena's bed and sitting down on it before patting her knee, "I better spank you."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied, slowly crawling onto Katherine's lap.

Bonnie was at least 90% sure this wasn't her precious Mistress Elena, but her Mistress's evil doppelgänger Katherine Pierce.

However they had all known it was inevitable that when The Originals were gone, and maybe even before that, that Katherine would return, and they had come up with various different ways of dealing with her over the past year or so that she had been absent from Mystic Falls.

Mostly involving killing her for what she did to Jeremy, but now thanks to Bonnie the youngest Gilbert was back in the land of the living, so Mistress Elena came up with a more mutually enjoyable plan for dealing with her evil twin.

One Bonnie didn't really approve of, but Katherine was no threat to her and she wouldn't dream of disobeying a direct order from her Mistress.

So Bonnie pretended she wasn't suspicious and crawled directly onto the lap of 'Mistress Elena'. Nothing happened for maybe an entire minute, then the doppelgänger went for obviously admiring Bonnie's butt to sliding a hand over it, squeezing and groping it like a butcher inspecting a piece of meat.

Which wasn't exactly telling, as Mistress Elena did this all the time, although Bonnie could easily imagine that Katherine would do the exact same thing.

Likewise for the first smack, which came after a little groping and was wonderfully hard, the sound of flesh on flesh echoing throughout the room nearly as loudly as Bonnie's cry of delight and anguish.

More of those cries came as the woman who certainly looked like her friend got into the kind of steady and confident rhythm that Bonnie imagined that could only come from experience.

Not that she could say for sure, after all she had only been spanked by one person before, now may be two, but Bonnie vividly remembered the first time that Mistress Elena had spanked her and she had been more unsure of herself.

Now she was far more confident, but maybe not this confident. And her smile wasn't quite as sinister, and it was suspicious when she tried to hide that smile whenever Bonnie look back at her. But most suspicious of all was the way that she spanked her.

Normally Mistress Elena gave her more of a playful spanking, unless Bonnie had earned herself a harder butt beating, which wasn't uncommon as Bonnie actually really liked it when Mistress Elena was rough with her.

But then it seemed there was Mistress Elena rough, and then there was Katherine rough, Bonnie crying out louder than ever and tears falling from her eyes as she received the most brutal ass beating of her life.

The doppelgänger wasn't even groping her ass in between spanks, and although she had done that initially she had given it up much sooner than Mistress Elena, which made Bonnie anxious to use her magic to stop this. However she had promised Mistress Elena she wouldn't do that unless she absolutely had too, and Bonnie fully intended to obey that order.

Katherine was impressed. And she was impressed with Elena, which was weird. She was impressed with Elena for training one of her female friends to be a good little sub for her. Because no matter how hard Katherine spanked her Bonnie didn't complain.

She cried out, but even that had an undertone of pleasure with the pain, and it was too early to tell whether Bonnie was a natural bottom or Elena had just trained her to like pain and/or submission this much.

Although even if Bonnie was the biggest pain slut in the world, and had originally been trained by a different Dom, it was still incredibly impressive, because Bonnie hadn't realised her Mistress Elena was someone else, meaning that this must be the kind of treatment Elena was giving her on a regular basis.

Apparently a lot had changed while Katherine was away. Because she had studied Elena intensely for years before making her presence known, and never had she seen even a hint that Elena could be this interesting.

It made Katherine want to meet the new and improved Elena, because maybe, just maybe they could be friends. Which definitely wasn't her original plan, but the main reason Katherine had survived this long was because she was adaptable to even the most unexpected things.

In fact that's where life often got most interesting, and Katherine couldn't recall being more interested, or surprised or impressed for that matter, in something.

She also couldn't remember the last time she dished out a spanking. Especially not a proper spanking. However long it was it was definitely too long, because Katherine was having so much fun beating Bonnie's butt.

Which was extremely satisfying because Bonnie had actually rendered her helpless before, and although it was only momentarily it was a clear sign that if Katherine wasn't careful this bitch could be the end of her.

And now the super powerful Bennett Witch, who had bought herself and even The Originals to their knees, was bent over her knee taking everything Katherine gave her, which even included using her super speed and strength, if only briefly.

Mostly though Katherine just spanked Bonnie roughly by human standards, one blow directly after the other, that dark skin slowly becoming red and bruised under the relentless assault.

This was because Katherine wanted to draw it out and make Bonnie wallow in her submission and humiliation, while Katherine revelled in her glee and dominance.

Also she just loved watching Bonnie's big round cheeks jiggle and bounce for her under the force of every spank, and the Witch's cries of pain and pleasure of course, which became of pure pain during the brief moments that Katherine began using her super speed and strength. Yet still Bonnie didn't use her magic to stop her, or even complain, which again was so impressive.

Then without warning Katherine violently shoved Bonnie off her lap and ordered, "On your knees bitch!"

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie whimpered.

Once Bonnie was in position Katherine smiled and softly said, "Good girl. You took that spanking so well I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"

Bonnie opened her mouth, thought about it and then replied, "It doesn't matter what I think Mistress Elena. I'm just your bitch. But I would love a reward if you think I've earned it."

Katherine briefly glared at the sub before smiling, "That was the correct answer."

Bonnie hadn't been 100% sure before, but she was now. This wasn't her friend turned lover Mistress Elena. This was the evil vampire Katherine. Or for tonight Mistress Katherine, Bonnie both terrified and excited at the revelation.

See, Mistress Elena did a good job of playing the cold, cruel Dom sometimes, but this was on a whole other level. More importantly when this beautiful brunette stood up so she could tower over her there was no warmth or love in her eyes as she stared down at Bonnie, just wicked delight.

Which perhaps shouldn't be appealing, but it was, especially as Katherine slowly pulled off her dress to leave her in her sexy little underwear and high heels.

For a few long seconds Katherine allowed Bonnie to admire her beauty, then she asked, "Do you want to eat my pussy?"

"Yes Mistress Elena, more than anything." Bonnie answered truthfully.

"I thought so..." Katherine smiled knowingly, "But first I want you to kiss my feet. Mmmmmm yes, start with the shoes, and then I'll let you know when you can take them off and start with my bare feet."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie said, doing as she was told.

It was easy to assume that Katherine thought that this wasn't something that her doppelgänger had even considered, but she was dead wrong. Mistress Elena was a loving and thorough Dom who found all sorts of ways to give Bonnie the submission and humiliation she craved.

It also helped that Mistress Elena had quite a nice shoe collection, although again these were a giveaway as the ones this woman was wearing were far too expensive to be from Mistress Elena's collection.

Which in a way almost made it more of a thrill to press her lips to them, Bonnie making the first kiss linger before she covered the rest of the high heels in quick little pecks for who knows how long.

"Good, now lick them. Yes, that's it, slide your tongue all over them you little bitch." Katherine grinned, genuinely impressed. Then after a few more minutes she lifted one foot up and ordered, "Now clean the bottom. Lick the bottom of my heel clean you little slut! Fuck Bonnie, you're such a whore. Mmmmmm, my submissive little whore. Take my shoes off whore. It's time for you to worship my feet."

As she talked Katherine lifted one leg up and then the other, first allowing Bonnie to lick the bottom of her heels and then take them off so she could start kissing, and occasionally licking, the other brunette's bare feet.

Thankfully the bottom of the heels didn't taste too bad all things considered, but Bonnie definitely preferred kissing Katherine's feet as they tasted better and because feet were erogenous she knew that Katherine was receiving more physical pleasure from it. Then again it was Katherine, so who knows.

Either way Bonnie found herself spending a long time kissing all over the other girl's feet, eventually under Katherine's instructions taking each of the vampire's toes into her mouth and sucking on them one at a time. While of course Katherine continued to provide commentary.

"Yes, good girl, suck those toes. Mmmmmm, suck it like your boyfriend's cock..." Katherine taunted, before remembering exactly who Bonnie's boyfriend was the last time she checked and instead changing the subject. For that and because she was just tired of waiting, she ordered, "Oooooooh, that's good. That's very good. That's so good I think you deserve a reward. Mmmmmm, I think you've earned the privilege of licking my little pussy Bonnie, ohhhhhh, but don't just go straight for it. Tease me a little. Mmmmmm yeah, kiss your way up my leg. Slowly! Yes, that's it, nice and slow. Ooooooohhhhhhh fuck, good little dyke slut."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie said softly once Katherine gave her permission to kiss her way up, and then kept going even as Katherine kept talking.

Soon she reached Katherine's pussy, but instead of going right for it Bonnie continued teasing the other girl by making her way back down the other leg. This clearly annoyed Katherine, but she didn't tell her to stop.

More importantly she didn't do anything to stop her. So Bonnie repeated the process a few times, fully prepared to point out that was technically what Katherine asked her for.

Of course she ended up teasing herself just as much as the evil vampire, so it wasn't that long before Bonnie pressed her nose to Katherine's very wet panties and breathed in a scent which was so familiar, and yet different, before looking up at the dangerous woman with pleading eyes.

"Please Mistress Elena, can I take these off?" Bonnie asked softly.

"Yes..." Katherine smirked, "If you use your teeth."

Bonnie hesitated, not because she didn't want to do it, but because this was actually something she hadn't done before and she wanted to do it right. After a moment of contemplation she pretty much just went for it, slowly leaning forward and biting down on the right side of the panties, keeping her teeth as far away from Katherine's pussy as possible to decrease the likelihood of upsetting the vampire.

She succeeded in biting down the fabric only the first time around and, after briefly patting herself on the back for it, started lowering her head down slowly, trying to make this as erotic as possible.

Honestly Bonnie mostly felt silly and awkward, except when she looked up and saw the pleased expression on Katherine's face, that look making it all worth it.

About a minute later once Bonnie's chin was practically on the ground Katherine stepped out of the panties, spread her legs slightly and praised, "Good girl... now, take those used panties and put them in my underwear drawer."

There was a moment where the two women stared at each other, then Bonnie popped the panties out of her mouth and nodded, "Yes Mistress Elena."

"Put those panties back in your mouth!" Katherine snapped quickly, and almost becoming enraged when Bonnie tried to stand up, "And who told you you could stand? Crawl bitch. Mmmmm, shake that sexy ass as you crawl for me."

That last part was added almost sweetly, clearly trying to disguise the moment of genuine anger. Acting like she was simply shaking it off Bonnie replied, "Yes Mistress Elena, sorry Mistress Elena."

In truth Bonnie was a little shaken up. To the best of their collective knowledge Katherine was manipulating and calculating, and not normally one to unpredictably fly off the handle like say Mistress Elena's ex Damon Salvatore, which was why Bonnie had agreed to this plan. And she just adored Mistress Elena.

But not all vampires were as nice as Mistress Elena. In fact Katherine was as evil as they came, but still Bonnie obeyed her, crawling over to Mistress Elena's underwear drawer and leaving her a little present.

Little did Katherine know that rather than be horrified by it Mistress Elena would probably be delighted, and press the fabric against her face the first chance she got.

"Good, good." Katherine purred wickedly as Bonnie slowly crawled back towards her after doing what she asked, "Now you may have the privilege of eating my pussy."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie said eagerly, increasing her pace.

For a moment Katherine opened her mouth, looking like she was going to scold Bonnie for continuing to crawl slowly, but she clearly forgot all about it when Bonnie finished closing the distance and slid her tongue quickly over Katherine's cunt, causing the evil vampire to moan in pleasure.

Those were the only sounds which came out of Katherine's mouth for the next couple of minutes as Bonnie eagerly repeated the process, lapping away at Katherine's pussy with rapid licks of her tongue.

Normally she didn't do that right from the start, but Bonnie was trying to distract Katherine, and more importantly convince her to take the pussy licking before she postponed it anymore with wicked thoughts of leaving something else to taunt Mistress Elena.

It seemed to work, more or less, although it also caused Katherine to scold her, "Oooooooh Bonnie, that feels really good. But I must have warned you about licking me too quickly from the start. Mmmmmm, at least without permission. Yes, that's it, nice and slow, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, slow down Bonnie. There's no hurry. Oh yes, you're going to spend plenty of time eating my pussy."

Honestly Bonnie had no problem with that. She loved eating pussy. Especially Mistress Elena's pussy, and Katherine's cunt tasted almost identical to that heavenly flavour.

In fact Bonnie wondered for a moment if she was wrong and this really was Mistress Elena. But no, there was a very subtle difference, one she probably wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't spent so many glorious hours in between the legs of her Mistress.

It was still a wonderful treat though, and Bonnie loved the fact that now she got the chance to savour it. And Katherine even thought this was her idea, which just made everything about this even more delicious.

Katherine continued giving Bonnie orders for the next few minutes in between long moans, groans, gasps and even a few whimpers of pleasure, although she really wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying.

No, she was just focused on the pure heaven that was having another girl going down on her. And oh, was Bonnie Bennett doing a surprisingly good job of it.

Or perhaps not that surprising considering all this 'Mistress Elena' stuff, the thoughts of those words bringing a wicked smile to Katherine's face. But could it really be true? Could dear sweet Elena Gilbert really have turned into a Dom? One who would enslave her best friends?

If she had been asked one of those questions before walking into this room today Katherine would have most likely busted out laughing.

And most likely killed the unfortunate person who asked her that question, because really if anyone had it thought was possible in her presence before it would been beyond absurd, and worthy of the sentence in her eyes. Yet the proof was kneeling in front of her and eagerly licking her pussy.

Unless of course this was a practical joke gone way too far, or a bizarre technique by Bonnie to try and seduced her best friend, but neither seem plausible. Then again neither did the idea that Elena would become a dominatrix.

Elena certainly hadn't been that way when they had been having sex. Because of course Katherine hadn't been able to resist the once in a very long lifetime chance to seduce her mirror image to see if their bodies were truly identical.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers