Born Again Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy and girl in love with a bizarre twist.
9.7k words
4.44
9.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in love nineteen years old we were married last month Mary was in college, she wanted to become a grade school teacher. I was in first year collage studying for business and forestry. I wanted to be a ranger all my short life. Marry my bride; we were in love since we were old enough to walk. She lived next door and since we were babies we were together.

My name is Brent. Mary was a beautiful slender girl, nice B size breast just perfect for her frame. Her legs were long and tone as she ran with me most every day since we were fourteen. Her hair was a beautiful auburn brown like her mothers with deep Blue eyes like her father. Her face was smooth as silk and she was my angel. Through school I never even looked at another girl well maybe I looked but no girl ever matched my Mary.

For myself I was in decent shape I played in all the school sports growing up and she was cheering for me at every game.

Since we were kids we used to play together, and as we got curious we even played doctor and nurse. As we grew neither of us were not shy of what we had. I remember the day her first period started and I watched the discharge but in return she watched me jerk off and cum from clear fluid to the day I started my thick cream she watched my first ejaculation.

We never had intercourse sex until we were 18 we both thought that was a taboo.

That is not to say we had fun in the small lake in the back of our property. I loved diving off our rock and swimming between her legs and feeling her tight bikini outlining her camel toe.

She would dive be on the rock we dove off of and her standing there with her perfect forum. When she dove it hardly made a wave in the lake she was so graceful. Years ago when I was twelve we built a tree house together and under a board we pledged our love with a carved heart and our initials. Then nailed it face down that we knew it was there but could never see it. Mary actually hit her thumb hammering her six-penny nail in.

The tree house got lots of use the doctor always had to check out his patient. Yea you guessed it always started with her beautiful tits and ended with her slit with a nub that sent her wild.

Our proms was approaching and the night of the prom Mary could see I was on edge she thought it was me being self conscious having to dance as she knew I was not that good but then as teen agers none of us guys were. Dad loaned me his car as my scooter would not do for this occasion. I backed dads car out of our driveway went 20 feet and pulled into Mary's driveway. I rang the bell all-formal like as that was something I didn't do I just normally walked in same as Mary did at our home. Mary up at her house and was nervous as a puppy so much so that I couldn't pin her corsage on her mother had to help me.

We hugged and kissed, I wanted to passionately kiss her but we broke after a few seconds for her parents' sake. They knew we were in love but we wanted to keep it civil and of course Mary looked so fantastic in that blue gown I was very much aroused as it was.

We arrived at the school everybody was dressed to the nines we were going in when we met up with my good friend Derek we went through school together and played sports together. I guess he was the closest person I had to a best friend. His date was Paula I don't think they were serious as Derek played the field a lot not sure he had a particular girl.

We went in found a table and listened to the principal give a small speech from the stage then the dance started.

Mary and I were up and dancing we were the first on the floor. Talk about being self-conscious I wanted a hole to crawl into.

We made it through it and half way through the song the floor was full and some guys patted me on the back for getting it going.

We danced until the intermission the last song was a waltz, 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'. The song finished and the floor cleared with prerecorded soft music. I held Mary at the middle of the flood light in the center of the dance floor Derek was holding Paula close by so we could walk together. Derek seen me drop to one knee and he pulled on Paula's arm and with a hastened pace headed for us on a fast walk. Derek seeing me go to one knee figured out what I was up to and he did not want to miss it. Un fortunately other people seen me take a knee and Derek and Paula walking fast towards us so naturally many more couples were closing in on us.

I started my well-rehearsed speech saying, "Mary, I have loved you always and will love you forever my passion for you will survive eternity longer than the oldest tree on our planet or fossil in the earth. Mary, "I profess my love for you and ask now Mary Pincher, will you marry me and be my soul mate for all eternity."

I pulled the jewelry box from my pocket opened it and let a diamond ring shine at her.

It was only then I realized the spotlights were on us and a crowd was around us. This was something I did not want to me this was a private sacred thing but too late now. Thank god Mary was not introverted she looked at me with tears messing up her mascara.

"Brent my love my soul mate we have loved each other forever and I will love you until the end of time. Yes I will marry you the bigger question is how soon, so we may start our life together as one."

There was clapping all around girls rushing in to see the ring I place on her finger. Laughing Derek said, "About time you made an honest women out of her," knowing we were meant for each other.

The girls whisk her away to the washroom and fixed up her face when she returned she looked like an angel I could swear I seen a halo glow over her head.

We dance all the dances for lack of choice most guys danced with her to congratulate her and the girls did the same to me it was a night we shall remember always.

On the drive home Mary was admiring her ring and finally said, "I thought when we got engaged it would be private like our tree house?"

Being a smartass I said, "Well if you like give me back the ring and we can go there."

With a punch in the arm she said, "Oh you the only way you will get this ring off my finger is if you cut it off my dead body."

I said, "To be honest I did not think we would draw a crowd I thought this would be a private thing done in a crowded place."

As we pulled into the driveway the lights were on at both houses. I said, "Guess they didn't trust us smiling." We kissed with tongue in a five-minute passionate kiss when the outside lights flashed.

Mary looked and said, "Really they think were kids?"

Brent said, "Well lets go face the music I doubt they will be pleased with our timing."

We walked in and to our shock both sets of parents were there. In unison they said, "Happy engagement night now stand there for pictures."

After the pictures a cake was brought out saying happy engagement Mary and Brent.

We talked and Dad said, "We all wished we would have waited but it was no surprise to any of us.

Next Mom turned on the television and there to our shock was my whole proposal and Mary's answer. Both of us hugged each other and realized how dramatic and beautiful it really was but we looked at our parents and said how I mean you didn't know you couldn't have. Then I turned to Mary did you know?"

Mary said no my love the first I knew was when you ask me. Our parents teased us for a bit and then mom said, "Brent if you ever intend to keep a secret like a gift make sure you hide the receipt not just the gift leaving a receipt on the floor, is not a good idea."

They all laughed and Mary said, "My love you keep right on doing that I am noisy and now I know how to find out."

"Well that explains that but not this film?"

Mom said, "Same thing as I try and keep the dust down in your room papers get left on the floor and under your desk these have to be checked to make sure they are not important and you being meticulous in your actions had your whole plan written on one of these scrap papers so we hired a professional camera man to film your engagement proposal a gift you can have for all time and it was something very few parents get to witness and this one was so beautiful and intense no girl could of said no to it congratulations to both of you."

We both hugged our parents and they wished us well. The night drew on as wedding plans were made the parents wished we wait and Mary came out and said, "If we wed soon I will be a virgin if we wait I won't be."

Wow that was a game stopper and Mary's mom said, "You waited this long what is a few more years and then you have your whole life ahead of you."

I said, "We have done well to wait this long 90 % of our school have been active since age fourteen. For us to wait a month more will be hard to be honest."

Dad said, "Enough lets put on some music, dance and have some cake." The night went till morning light shown though the windows.

We all crashed and that afternoon we woke. Guess we were all over social media about our engagement and a lot of well wishers commented on the proposal.

The next weekend we went out to the lake. In the evening we had a campfire going she never had the top of her bikini and we were sitting roasting marshmallows. Mary decided she was going to roast a hot dog on a stick.

I joked and said, "My dog is hot enough."

She laughed and shaking her beautiful 36c tits said, "Maybe I will just eat that."

The flame flickering of her skin was heavenly to gaze at. Without warning she tripped fell into the fire. It was only a few seconds but long enough for a burning stick to act like a branding iron.

This hot burning ember burnt through her bikini and left an E shape scar where her pubic hair should be.

It was hidden from public view only I and her mother and her doctor knew about it. Within the year her pubic reddish auburn hair covered the scar so she kept her pubic hair long as she was embarrassed about the scar.

Another thing we did since we were kids was locked our baby fingers together after any argument and one of us would say, "I love you," and the other would say, "I love you more. Even if we were in an argument, that ended it and we kissed and made up.

That summer we were married a simple but to us the best thing ever. We left for a honey moon our lodge was only an hour away. It was on the ocean you could hear the waves crashing on the sandy beach it was warm so the sliding glass doors were open and the full moon lit our room with a pastel glow.

The time had arrived it was time for us as soul mates to join and be one. We stripped each other and I had her flat on the bed as I slowly moved up her calves and blew on her cunt. This we have done many times but we both knew this time was different. This time my cock was going to be penetrating deep inside her, This time my wife becomes a woman and I her man.

After three times of bringing her almost off I started my cock into her pussy feeling the folds of her pussy lips move aside. I pumped shallow thrust going a fraction deeper each time and all of a sudden she went wild twisting turning he legs wrapped around my ass and as she tensed her leg muscles drove me unceremoniously all the way in.

She screamed but was still holding me deep into her I came spurting into her god it was less than a minute but she held me into her squeezing her muscles around my cock.

I was rock hard in minutes we fucked, her on bottom, then on top. We fell off each other and fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning she was standing in the open doorway looking out on the beach. Man the view I had was awesome her tall slender legs with the gap on top and this nice looking ass. As I follower her hourglass frame to her neck and the perm she had put in yesterday was so fantastic I was in awe, I knew I had married a queen.

My god I was hard as a rock again and to top it off I could see what she could the sandy beach and the rolling waves crashing gently on the shore.

Quietly I got out of bed and knelt behind her and sensually kissed her ass cheeks. As she turned I kept kissing her hip, her thigh and then the prize her pussy. I let my hand slide up the back of her legs to those fantastic butt cheeks holding her there as my tongue licked her nub and I sunk my tongue into her love hole.

Mary tried to pull away but I had her held fast. "Please Brent my love I need a shower."

Her words fell on deaf ears I continued my assault and she was moaning and soon gave up trying to get way she stood there legs spread as I brought my wife off to a screaming orgasm.

I lapped up all the juices and she pushed me back on the carpet and she lowered her mouth around my cock and started to give me a fantastic blowjob. My wife had hidden talents her tongue was divine to my spongy knob. I was close to cumming and she stopped and said if my husband can be a dirty cunt licker then I will be his dirty cocksucker.

Mary went back on my cock and I exploded into her mouth she swallowed what she could for the first time and the rest drooled out the sides of her mouth and down on her breast.

It was my turn I flipped her up over my shoulder and tossed her on the bed I was on top of her sucking her tits with my cum on them and when it was clean I kissed her giving back what I had in my mouth then my cock back at the ready entered her cunt she just lay there as I fucked her soon she came and lay still as I cum in her.

Mary said, "Oh my love I can not refuse you but I am really sore that big cock has wore me out."

I got up picked her up walked out on our deck and lowered her into the hot tub. We spent the next four days there mainly in our room making passionate love.

We went to the dinning room and it felt weird when they called us Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. Mary said, "How do you think I feel me not being called Pincher?" We laughed and talked about everything and anything we had a few small arguments but our pinky fingers stopped that. We arrived home not really sure where we were going to live as we both had university in the fall it was local and we both were attending the same one. That was resolved as Mary's parents had an in-law suite in their basement. This was a wedding gift until we finished school.

Every night we made passionate love and talked about our days events even the small details as we were both so infatuated and in love that even the smallest detail was important to both of us. I for some reason was born with a photographic memory and could remember the most smallest detail told to me even back to when I was young.

Mary was always fascinated and she stayed away from memory games, as she had no chance against me.

My collage course were a breeze I was on the dean's list. I had offers from different organizations due to my ability but I still wanted forestry that was my passion.

Mary was supportive even though she would have liked me to take the better paying job. Mary new what my goal was and how miserable I would be doing anything else.

Two years after we were married Mary got pregnant even though she was on the pill. We both wanted children but wanted to be through school. However it is what it is and we were going to have a baby.

The pregnancy went well we knew from the ultrasounds it was a girl. The day she went into labor I was at school when I got the call. I jumped on my motor scooter and rushing to the hospital. On the way I heard squeal of brakes and then black.

Next I seen this brilliant light, peaceful never before have I felt so relaxed and such a joyous peace. I could not speak and then darkness fell upon me and I felt like I was drowning in this fluid.

The next thing I knew I was coming out of this cunt and someone slapped my naked ass and I cried. Oh my god I am a baby again. I went to speak but it was a cry. My god what is this and I looked up and seen Mary and I was put in her arms.

This was surreal it can't be happening she is my wife and now my mother. I started sucking her nipple at least that felt right and I dozed off.

I awoke to screaming the likes of which I never heard. I opened my eyes and I seen my parents Mary's parents a police officer and Mary screaming.

"Oh my god my husband my soul mate is dead. It can't be I can't go on without him."

She was hysterical and a nurse gave her a needle I listened as the officer explained how a truck had no brakes and hit a car that hit me killing me instantly.

My god I am dead and yet I am here. I spoke saying, "I am here," but all that came out were cries. Mary's mom picked me up said there there my grandson it will be alright.

Mary and I were having a girl name Grace after my grandmother. We discussed this for months how can I be a boy hell how can I be here.

Next I woke in a room with a bunch of babies yep I was in a nursery. After a few days I was home and Mary was dressed in black she never wore black she hated it everybody was dressed in suits and I was wrapped. Loretta my mother in-law said, "I could stay home with Brent."

Mary said, "Brent should be there to say goodbye to his father I know my Brent my husband would want it, don't ask me how but I know."

It was weird seeing me lowered into a grave I tried to say something but all that came out were cries. As the months passed my memory of me faded only in my dreams did I see Mary and I like lovers.

By the time I was talking she was mom and I her baby. I was reading early loved working with plants biology was a favorite course. I was in my early grades but as I slept my mind thought of Mary my wife and me. Mary was not my mom but my soul mate.

While asleep my collage courses were also clear and sharp.

My mom was a teacher now at the same school I went to. The other kids thought I was cheating as I was so far ahead of them. It was that far that my grades started advancing by months not years. The government soon seen this prodigy child as an asset and I was offered scholar ships to university at 13 years old.

My nights still had dreams of Mary my love. In the day they were just vague dreams that I could not quite remember but I loved Mom. My Mary as a son but always had this weird attraction to her more than a mother but it just wasn't clear. I was sixteen when mom went on a date with a guy and that night in my dreams I saw her leaving me and woke up screaming.

Mom came rushing in and I still half awake half asleep said, "Mary I love you don't leave me my wife I am here and always shall be."

Mary shocked but her motherly instincts kicked in and rocked me in her arms as I became fully awake and looked up seen the tears in mom's eyes and said, "Mom I love you don't cry.

With that she held me tight but that day and every day since there was a different look she gave me.

Yes the motherly love was there but there was another look I could feel it but could not grasp what it was. Mom never went out with a man again and always was questioning me on subtle things.

We played memory games all while I was growing up but I always won she was happy that I won but sad her Brent was gone.

One day Mom and I went back to the lake. I swam at pool in school and have been back here only a few times, usually with Donnie a guy from school. It felt weird some how and when I was diving under the water clarity of mom, Mary my mom and also my wife.

This was the first time with mom she was not happy for some reason but we went to the diving rock and I watched this still beautiful swan dive into the water.

I dove in under her legs and felt her camel-toe with my hand. When I surfaced she was outraged saying, "That was totally inappropriate I moved close to her grabbed her hand and locked our baby fingers and said I love you Mary."

Mom shocked and she looked at me stunned like she just has been hit by a Taser. Finally she said half crying, "Where did you learn that."

"In my dreams and the older I get the more pronounced they become. I know you are my mother but I know you are more. I love you like a son loves his mother but I love you as a husband loves his wife."