Born Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Family comes to terms with situation.
9k words
4.68
7.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By three o'clock we started back at it and Marie brought out the brandy.

Roy said, "A keg of whiskey and a good drunk would be more fitting for this quagmire."

"All right you guys have your brandy let me think," and as I thought mom and Mary laughed as they seen the steno pad come out and the balls of paper hit the floor like rain. Marie and Mary picked up the balls and looked at each other shaking their head and said, "He can't he wouldn't."

I finished and came back to the table Mary said, "My husband you can't we will be famous but not in a good way."

I said, "I am open to ideas."

Every one was quiet and then I said, "I propose that Roy can you get a judge that will listen to this in confidence."

Yes but then he can't be involved in rendering decisions about this case."

Ok first get my body exhumed and have DNA done with results given to the highest court in the land.

Second have all major religions verify the DNA.

Next have my wife be registered as not my mother using the DNA information.

Roy said, "But she is your mother not biological but she raised you changed your diapers bandaged your scraped knees stood by your bed nursing you through your child hood diseases. All of these give her the right to be called your mother. This is no different than had she adopted you."

I said, "Roy you are correct this is a real interesting situation. We here all know she is my wife but as you pointed out she is also my mother."

Roy said, "Let us think this through we all need time to figure the best way to proceed.

With that we adjourned our meeting as it took all day. Roy left and I kissed my wife passionately our parents seen this and decided they should leave as well. Mary and I ordered take out for supper. It arrived and after we ate we made love and Mary said when we were done, "How are we going to get through this?"

"My love we just well, nothing in this world can separate us we were made to be with each other forever me being here with you is proof of that."

As I lay there caressing her beautiful body and we gave each other pecks for kisses we fell off to sleep. The next morning as I was waking up I felt these luscious lips sucking my cock. When I was hard she moved up and positioned my cock into her love hole and started riding my hard shaft. Just before the sleep moved from my eyes I heard her moan and then another moan with a different pitch along side me. My eyes opened and here was mom riding me and fingering Mary. Mom said, "Fuck me good you mother fucker I am so horny and want you so much son."

Mary said, "Marie save some for me I am his mother to and I want him as a mother fucker too."

Hearing this I emptied my Jizz inside mom and she came screaming, "My god that was fabulous you are the best mother fucker my son and you my daughter you deserve this come for mommy, I know you want to."

Mary was squirming moaning so much she couldn't speak coherently and she shot her cum juices squirting high into the air. As she was squirting mom said, "There you go my little slut you love this don't you?"

Mary grabbed Marie pulled her off me and was laying on top of Marie missionary style. That did it for me I was hard as a rock and I climbed on top of the two of them pinning them in place.

My cock slid into Mary and I fucked her hard ramming into her deeper than ever then I pulled out and she whimpered and I entered mom ramming it to her she was moaning and I went back to ramming Mary. I kept this up alternating back and fourth. They were both calling me a mother fucker and begging for my cock.

Mary came first screaming, "You mother fucker I am yours." Then Marie cum but couldn't move with Mary's and my weight on her. Mary said, "Cum you slut with our son's cock fucking you," and all mom could do was lay there and experience this new experience. I cum giving two hard spurts into Mary and then quickly pulled out and entered Mom giving her the rest. I rolled off then Mary rolled over me and I had one women on each side that immediately started licking my shaft one on each side.

When they finished I said, "What is with this mother fucker stuff my wife?" Mom and Mary were propped up on one elbow and Mary said,

"It is like the lawyer said I am your wife we all know that but I did raise you bath you clothed you washed your little pea wee I am your mother two. If you think about it I buried my husband and your mother and I brought you up. Even though you are my ever loving husband I am a you're ever loving wife and mother. On top of that you just fucked me and what do they call a son that fucks his mother?"

Marie and Mary both had this wide grin on their face.

I laughed at their logic and I said where is the balled up steno paper there has to be a lot of it for you to figure this out mommy.

With that I immediately felt my tit being twisted. "Ouch what was that for?"

"That because I am your wife now."

"How am I supposed to know that?"

Mom laughing said, "Son that is for you to figure out."

We got up had a shower and were sitting with robes on when Mary's best friend came strolling in. she stopped dead in her tracks when she seen the site.

Crimson red face and stuttering she said, "A.. um... I guess I should have knocked."

Mary jumped up put her arms around her in a emotional hug and kissed her saying, "No darling but you best sit down."

Jean looking stunned and shocked moved like a zombie while mom went to the cupboard and brought out the brandy.

Mary said, "Jean we have been together over ten years."

Jean gulped her brandy and said, "Yes and I thought you loved me, just me, not your son and mother-in-law, yech, that's just gross. Also we are supposed to be private not this," and she started crying.

Mary got up and went to hug her and she said, "Leave me alone I don't ever want to see you again and she went to stand up.

I said, "Fine lover you are not even giving her a chance to explain I thought my wife had better taste than that."

Jean was on her way towards the door when she stopped in her tracks looked at me then Jean then me and her mouth hung open. Mary led her back to her chair and mom poured her another brandy.

She drank the brandy then looked at Jean and said, "But that's incest how could you or can you. I am all for pro choice but this, it can't be. "

Mary said, "Jean will you listen to Brent my husband he can explain it better than I."

Explain what it's pretty obvious your having incest with your son you need professional help you have gone over the deep end. There are a few cards short in the deck of cards like maybe fifty of them."

Mary said, "Fine but listen to him let him show you the proof then you decide. You're the one being irrational and throwing away a relationship we spent over ten years building. Am I not at least worth fifteen minutes to see the truth of what is going on?"

Jean sunk into her chair and said, "You are right I am listening."

I started and said, "First of all this is very important the dictionary definition of DNA.

Deoxyribonucleic acid, a self-replicating material that is present in nearly all-living organisms as the main constituent of chromosomes.

It is the carrier of genetic information. This as you probably no from television it is as unique as a fingerprint even more so."

"Yea so what. What this got to do with anything?"

I said, "It has to do with everything. Please listen and you can ask questions later. Here is my current DNA here is Mary's DNA here is what you would call my Grandparents DNA

And her is a DNA of a locket of my hair when I was a baby forty years ago."

Jean said, "Forty years ago?"

"Shush and read."

Jean looked and her face turned red and then white her mouth was wide open and I smiled and said, "My wife my cock would fit nicely in that open mouth."

Jean was lost reading and rereading and finally she said, "So Brent is not your son he is yours," looking at mom.

Jean said, "So how did you get Mary to get a birth certificate and fake Brent's death. Did you have him put in some cryogenic state for twenty years?"

Jean said, "So now you have this twenty year old stud to take care of you well I won't say a word and I am sorry for thinking what I did."

I laughed then mom and Mary and I said you read the evidence but you missed it and I explained that cryogenics did not exist yet and about Grace.

Her mouth hung open again and this time I said, "Next time you do that may I fill it with my cock?"

That brought her back to reality and she just turned red. "Mary I see it the facts are there except for one what if there is nobody in that grave."

Mary said, "Jen of that I am sure of we buried him he was laid out at the funeral home for three days the people that hit him were imprisoned. Yes he is there or what is left of him is," and Mary started to bawl not cry but bawl. It took brandy and the three of us to calm her down.

Jean said, "I am sorry, I believe you."

I said, "Jean that was a valid point and our Lawyer is having the body exhumed as we have much bigger problems."

"What do you mean?" Jean we have taking you into our confidence and I hope we have it this is very complicated."

Jean looked with question look all over her.

Jean I am sure Mary told you about Grace and me being born it was supposed to be a girl yet here I am at the moment of my death I came out of her cunt a boy. Now it is easy to prove I am not hers and where does that leave me?"

I am a non-entity. I can prove I am a son of mom and dad but no record of me being born thus no birth certificate."

Jean said, Oh my god I see what a dilemma. Do you have an answer?"

"Well I can't say I am there forty year old son that son has a death certificate."

All of a sudden Mary got up and kissed Jean you're a genius an absolute genius my love."

My love my wife what is the revelation I am missing."

Have your parents claim they had a home birth and forgot to register you and now that you need a social insurance number you need to be registered. It is not a lie as you are there son and they did or Marie did deliver you."

My love that may work call Roy have him come here and we will see.

Jean said, "I should leave."

I said, "Absolutely not your part of this now." Mary went to her hugging her "Welcome to the family my love."

About an hour later and Roy arrived we laid out the plan and he was very skeptical. He said, "I can not be involved in a lie."

"Roy we need to craftily word this with the truth I was born twenty years ago which is true.

DNA proves they are my biological parents.

Reason for registering me so many years later is that it is only now that Brent Johnson needs a social insurance number."

Roy said, "That is all true and hopefully it will work."

"Roy I hope so to or the alternative is to have every religious freak in the world at our doors including yours as our solicitor."

"Heaven forbid." With that we downloaded the forums off the internet dad and mom signed them and Roy left.

That was a huge relief and a few weeks later the birth certificate was issued and a few weeks past that my social insurance number came in and then I got my health card and drivers license. The wife and I made love in every room in the house and of course about every three days I was a motherfucker.

Our master bedroom was huge not only did we have the king size canopy bed but we had a table and two overstuffed chairs along with my roll top desk with my swivel chair.

I was still doing my collage courses wanting to be a forest ranger. Even after all this time it was still my goal. This particular day I dropped the car off at the shop for routine maintenance. In class in the morning our professor was not feeling well and canceled our class which give me the rest of the day off. I got a cab and stopped at the flower shop and got a bunch of mums for Mary they were nice flowers but also I can say I am getting them for mother so I could be a mother fucker.

The taxi dropped me on the street and I went in the patio door to the kitchen I didn't see Mary so I thought she may have gone out. I cut the flowers, put them in a vase and placed them on the table as a center piece. I decide to get out of my school clothes and put on my robe so I would be ready when Mary got home. I was stripping as I walked and was naked by the time I walked into the bedroom. There was a site my wife and Jean naked in the sixty-nine position eating each other out.

I quietly sat in the over stuffed chair and watched this fantastic show for a good half hour. I looked at the contours of Jean they were very nice great size tits well toned body equal to my Mary.

I was stroking myself watching as they rose to a climax higher and higher until they both screamed I thought the windows would shatter they rolled off each other turned and were kissing.

They were fondling each others tits pulling twisting and more moaning they screamed again as they came then Jean seen me and grabbed for the blanket to cover herself with.

I clapped and said, "Mommy and Jean that was the hottest thing I have watched live at least."

Mary said, "You mother fucker," and I cut her off and said, "You are right, I am guilty, I confess, I am a mother fucker."

Jean refaced and Mary said, "You get your ass over here."

"Yes Mommy I am coming," and I walked across the room with my hard seven inch cock hitting my leg side to side.

Jean said, "Is he really fucking you?"

Jean you know he is my husband and you know I am his mother as my husband he makes passionate love to me and as I am his mother he fucks me making him my motherfucker."

Jean looked at me with the sheet up to her shoulders and said, "Mary I thought or I guess I never thought that you were actually having sexual relations with him."

"First lets get this out of the way son lay face down on the bed." I did and I felt a whack, "You were a bad boy whack not telling us you were in the room." Mary took Jean's arm and made her hand smack my ass and then they took turns I knew even though the hits were not hard my cheeks were getting warm and red.

I said, "I am sorry mommy."

"Jean is like my loving sister what do you got to say to her?"

Aunt Jean you got a terrific looking body and I am sorry for not announcing my presence."

Jean used her hands felt my ass cheeks them reached her hands down between my legs feeling my balls and then up my shaft causing me to moan.

Jean said, "Roll over," and as I did she put a pillow lightly over my face and told me to crawl up in the center of the bed which I promptly did and all the time she was squeezing my cock.

Jean said, "Love crawl up on top of this shaft and sink it into your pussy."

"Yes Mistress Jean." That is where I learned my wife was a sub a true sub to this woman. Next she told me to fondle Mary's tits and bite her nipples. I was having fun so I let her go even answered "Yes mistress," as we played.

Mary was riding my pole but I wanted to ride Jean so I tried not to pay attention to what Mary was doing so I could enjoy this new prize. Jean said, "I want my pussy licked." Jean got on her knees straddled my face and pulled out the pillow and said lick slave."

I said, "Yes Mistress," and put my hands around the small of her back and started to lick from her rose bud to the hood of her clit. After only three minutes she started to shake and said that is enough slave.

I kept going she tried to pull away but I had locked my fingers in the small of her back she was going nowhere the fluid started flowing and I moved my legs freeing the lower half of my body. Continuing towards her second orgasm she was panting and out of breath. Next I hear oh no... oh shit ah e..e..e..., she was cumming again as I moved up and sank my cock all the way into her and rammed her hard for another minute and we both came together.

I remained hard so I kept fucking her and she explode again squirting all over the place and then said, "No more please no more."

I said, "No more what?" and I kept ramming her. "Please Brent I cant take anymore."

"Then answer me proper slave and I started fucking her as fast as I could.

She came again and said, "Please master my master stop I can't take more of that masterful cock." I stopped moved up her body and said, "Clean your masters cock," and without hesitation she licked and sucked me spotlessly clean.

After that I help her to her feet and as the sheet dropped away she did not try and pick it up she just stood there and I said "Aunt Jean you got a great looking body and I fondled her breast and twisted her nipples making her moan. All she could get out is "Yes master."

"Mary my wife let's go to the shower and take our wench with us you may find a use for her.

"Yes master thank you master." In the shower Jean soaped me all over with reverence and Mary had a hard time to get a washcloth near me. When it came time to rinse me Mary and Jean both had their hands on the sprayer and Mary said, "Let go wench or suffer the consequences."

I didn't know it then but that is the moment my wife was no longer a slave to anyone but me.

We left the shower and went out for breakfast. Jean started for the bedroom to get dressed and I said, "Wench where do you think your going?"

"Master can I have your permission to get dressed?"

"Wench you are fully dressed while in our home and wench that includes you."

Stuttering she said, "Master I am to live here from now on?"

"Unless you have an objection wench."

She flew into my arms oh no my master I love it here, and being close to the two of you is my dream I am your slave master."

Well this is getting more interesting by the day. "Aunt Jean start breakfast and Mommy can you help her I am not sure she knows where every thing is. We sat down and were eating when mom came in she seen Mary and Jean naked eating as well she said, "Oh I am sorry I guess I should of knocked this time."

"Mom come in sit down Aunt jean get her a cup of tea with honey."

"Yes master right away master."

"Mary, explain to mom what happened this morning.

Mary told mom how she was a sub and Jean was her master until my husband took her and now she wants nothing more than my husband and to serve him and me for that matter. Marie if you didn't know Jean and I have been lovers for over ten years like we have been."

Jean came back poured moms tea and went to put it back on the stove and I said, "Stand there mom may want to explore wench."

Mom squeezed her tits and moved down to finger her pussy Mom said, "Girl this pussy is soaked."

Yes Mistress that was your son's doing.

Mom said, "Go finish your breakfast before it gets cold."

Jean continued to stand there and I said "An order from either of these two is the same as an order from me."

"Yes master thank you master," and she walked across the room and brought back the spatula. She placed it in moms hand and said, "I am sorry Mistress," and she bends over holding her ankles.

Mom looks at me and I said, "She is waiting for your correction you must give it to her." Mom taps her ass with the spatula and said, "There you been corrected." Jean doesn't move remains in place and I said, "Mom she needs to be hit it is what pleases her."

"Son how do you know this"

"I was a teenager twice remember, I spent a lot of time on those xxx sites. Believe me this is what she is craving some will be satisfied with rosy red but most want welts and some even want blood."

Mom hit her hard and Jean said, "One mistress thank you for correcting me." whack again and Jean said. "Two mistress thank you for correcting me." After five strikes her ass was rosy red with a few welts her cunt juices were flowing like water down her leg.

"Now my mother, I take it you want your mother fucker to satisfy your needs?"