Born Again Pt. 03

Story Info
More people become slave to Brent.
10.3k words
4.45
5.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben sat with his mouth open again and Mary said, "My husband he must want to suck you off after so many times him offering his mouth to you."

Ben looked up and said, "That was the biggest fable I have ever heard a slave yes but this Brent. Write a book it has the makings of a best selling fiction novel."

I looked at Ben he stared back at me after a minute with a smile on his face he said, "Man you are not serious. They would lock you up and through the key away. Even if you spoke of this every religious nut would be after you."

I stayed looking at Ben his eyes were drawn back to mine and he said, "Man you are serious."

"Ben, you know me better than anyone outside my inner family and our lawyer who by the way knows this to be true."

It is just so fantastic."

"Yes my friend are you ready for the proof."

Ben said, "Even if I believe you and even if I want to how can you prove it."

"My friend hang on to your balls well being is how your showing Bi tendencies maybe you should hang on to something else."

Ben said, "Go away you nut. "

I showed Ben all the DNA information and he looked at it for an hour in disbelief. "My god you are Brent your grandparents son."

"Yes and here is one more piece of evidence," and I passed him a manila envelope. "There was one big question left and it had to be resolved so about a year ago I had our lawyer exhume my body and do the proper test and documentation. That was also registered." Ben opened it and with his collage degrees we were both able to read and understand DNA. Mary started crying she said, "My husband why did you do that we all believe you."

"My wife if it ever comes up we have absolute proof if something happened twenty years from now and the body returned to dust where would we be. I knew this would be hard on you and I understood that but believe me it took me many months to get over it as well. It is behind us and I swear with my life I will never deceive you on anything other than a gift for a holiday or birthday my love."

Mary came over and hugged me and said to Ben, "What say you now?"

Ben said, "I thought I had my world all in place you guys through a grenade in the middle of it. For me at least there is life of some sort after this one and I think we are all going there at some point."

"Furthermore I am in the presence of someone that is probably unique on this planet a man that can remember vividly two childhoods."

Mary said, "That why I call him a mother fucker because he truly is to both of us."

Ben said, "Both?"

Mary said, "OPP's."

I said, "Both Ben."

"Well fuck me."

I said, "So you are bi?"

Ben looked at me and laughed and he said, "My friend after tonight I could be just about anything."

While I was explaining about my life Jean was getting our birthday present ready for Ben. I said, "Slave are you ready. One more minute master."

I stoked and put some hardwood on the fire and Jean turned on the Arabian dance music and stepped out from behind the curtain. Ben eyes near popped out of his head Mary said, "This is a present from Brent and I to his best friend."

I said, "This is the true dance of the seven veils."

Ben said, "This beautiful creature only has the seven veils on her then she is aa..."

"Nude. Yes she is or will be nude and she is yours for the night."

"What do I do with her?"

"Hell if I know anything you want make her run around the camp all night or make love to her fuck her brains out either way you figure it out."

Mary and I watched some of the show and then she said, "Come on motherfucker see if you can fuck my brains out."

Shortly there after Mary and I were in bed and I took my time bringing my wife to her height of ecstasy I backed off and did it twice more about an hour had passed and she screamed, "Fuck me you mother fucker you own me please my husband take me."

With that I shoved my cock in by her muscles spreading them as I went towards her cervix she came loud enough for her to be heard on the mainland.

She was answered in less than a minute. The coyotes called back to her scream and then the whole forest came alive with calls. Mary hugged me scared and then Ben to be an ass made a call which started them howling all over again.

Jean said, "Master that was not nice."

Ben said, "Why don't you concentrate on that fantastic pussy on my cock slave.' With a grin ear to ear at Bens comments she made an extra effort to make him and herself come and wouldn't you know it she howled as she came.

Of course that started a new round of coyote howls. Ben blasted Jean with his cum and before she could be rolled Jean slid down and engulfed his cock cleaning it and making it hard again. In minutes Ben had her on all fours on the bed and was pounding her with all his might from behind she was moaning and they sounded like howling. That started the coyotes calling and getting closer. They came so close you could one scratching at the door. Ben came in her pussy and said, "They got a keen smell, must sense your in heat my pretty slave.'

Jean said, 'Hold me I am scared.

Ben said, "Never fear Ben is here." That got Brent laughing from the other bed he was laughing so hard he started to choke. Mary slapped his back and Ben was by my side in a second. I was still coughing and with me now sitting up and my feet on the floor Ben's cock was in my face.

Brent seeing this and now finished choking reached his hand up and tickled Bens bag. Ben Jumped and shocked but laughed he said, "Who is bi?" as he waved his cock in front of Brent's face. Mary and Brent started to laugh and Jean seen it and nervously laughed as she was scared of what was on the other side of the door.

Ben said, "We can finish this later if you like, and he grabbed his pistol and went to the loft. Up there Ben opened the window and fire seven shots into the air and all fell quite outside. He came down stoked the fire and loaded the fire box. Jean jumped up and was literally hanging all over him, "You saved my life you did you really did."

"Ok slave it is not quite light so yet on all fours seeing how you enjoy it from the back."

"Yes master," and in a second she was ready and guided Bens cock into her pussy Jean was soaked after a few pumps and her moaning she reached under herself moved forward pulling Ben's cock out and she lined it up on her rose bud and pushed back burying her cock deep in her ass.

Ben moaned and started fucking the perfect lady without abandonment Ben thought "Fuck she is tight." It wasn't long and Ben was spiriting his cum deep in her ass and as she had come twice she pulled out turned and engulfed his cock clean it to perfection.

She lay on his upper leg and said, "Anything else I can do for my master."

It was getting late the sun was up and I said, "Slave start the coffee." Jean was slow to move and I said, "What's the matter slave?"

"Master Brent master Ben truly saved my life he is a master even more than you."

Ben said, "Hold on there, I just scared the dogs away that was no big deal."

"Master I was never so scared in my life."

"Well for now do as Master Brent tells you."

"Yes my master.

"Ben your flashing your cock in my face you have taking Jean what next my wife?"

"No, I need to take your other mother first, then Mary, then you can savour my cock."

"You prick but it does appear you enjoyed your birthday gift."

"Man that was fantastic, never would I have believed it and she gave up her ass this morning. That is the first time doing anal I loved it but you know I can find my own women."

I said, "But not your own slave I bet."

"Brent I must say that was epic how did that come about."

"Well Mary didn't feel right dating after I was gone and she met Jean and they hit it off Jean was an alpha and Mary a sub. "Well when I came into the picture one night after they finished I took Jean and she broke and became even more of a sub than Mary thus our slave she moved into the house about 6 months ago and here we are."

"Now it appears she wants me as a master and I did nothing."

"I see that she does have a twisted way of thinking."

"You know I would never take her that is not my cup of tea last night was great but not really into that but I wouldn't mind a guy sucking me off to see what its like."

I laughed not really knowing if Ben was serious. I started to get dressed and said, "I got to take a whizz."

Mary and Jean were quickly dressing saying we have to go to please wait. They took their cloth wrapped seat cover and I strapped on the nine millimetre gun. Mary had one arm and Jean the other we got to the outhouse and they squeezed into the same one.

From the porch we heard a howl. Jean cried, with real fear in her voice, "Master protect us please master."

Ben with a big smile on his face howled again and I fired a shot into the air and Ben made a yelping sound like the coyote had been hurt. "Oh master thank you my saviour my god I love you my lord protector."

They came out and I said, "I got to go," and instead of them allowing me to go to the outhouse Jean pulled down my fly and fished out my cock and she said, "Go I will hold it my lord."

I started to pee and Jean started laughing she wrote god with my pee. Mary and I laughed as we went back to the camp. We went inside and told Ben to be careful of the yellow snow by the outhouse.

Ben just smiled and said, "You must have wounded that old coyote I heard him yelp as they moved off."

Jean said, "Isn't my god, my lord so wonderful."

"Yes Jean I think so," and he looked at me and said, "If he is not a god he should be with all the things put on this earth my friend and your God is truly special. I have seen the miracle of a forest grow plants and trees to the smallest of plants like moss and the majesty of the mountains hills lakes and streams."

Well thank you Ben my friend now my chest won't fit my shirts. No problem its warm in here isn't it Jean.

I said, "Speaking of that what is slave doing with clothes on?" In a split second she was nude displaying herself to all of us.

"That looks much better slut."

She said, "Thank you my lord," and she went rummaging through the cabinet drawers and with a smile brought over the spatula and put it in my hand turned around bent over presenting her beautiful ass cheeks.

Whack I let go hard with the first blow

"One master, thank you master for correcting your slave.

Whack. "Two master thank you for

correcting your slave."

This went on until I got to eight and Ben went to stop me as Jean was crying and Mary put her hand over Ben's mouth stopping him within two more whacks she collapsed and flapping around having a huge orgasm. Fluid was running down her legs.

Jean with a smile on her face even above the pain of the welted ass she said, "Oh thank you my master my lord it wont happen again." Jean proudly walked over to the stove stoked it and added a piece of wood.

Ben sat quietly looking at the pleasure Jean was in and the obvious pain she just endured. We decided to set some snares and Ben and I went out with the snowmobiles. Within an hour the snares were set and we started back and Ben pulled into a cove I followed and he said, "Brent can we talk?"

"Sure Ben what's up."

"Brent this whole thing it has got my mind so screwed up."

"Welcome to the club my friend."

"Brent I am not sure I want to be your friend nor any part of this."

"Ben I am sorry it is a lot to absorb."

"A lot I could handle but you got proof the infallible one screwed up that is monumental."

"Ben you could drive yourself crazy with all the possibilities. I have learned to keep it simple, someone with a higher position than us in this cosmos took me when they weren't supposed to and I ended up being born to Mary. When I got old enough it rectified itself, with enough proof to allow it. I was then able to remarry my wife and I got to believe he has a plan and we shall live out our lives as if this never happened."

Ben you are my friend and I believe close friend that is why you were allowed to have this all revealed to you so I am not carrying it alone."

Ben said, "What makes you think I wont run to the newspapers this is a hot story."

"Ben do you think I can pick my friends that poorly?" Ben put his head in his gloves and said, "You bastard you are right I wish it weren't so but I must stand by you for one thing a much higher authority is involved and I could pass into the next life and be roomed with Hitler."

We both laughed and I said, "Is there any thing else you want to know. With you we are hopefully an open book with each other I have trusted you with my life."

"Well that thing with Jean."

"Ah yes she is a sub the more I correct her the hornier she gets she had an orgasm this morning as I spanked her."

"I seen that but how did you know, are you physic too?"

"No Ben growing up you explored the web sites and seen her style of behavior.

"Well yea of course we all did I think."

Yea you had five or six years well I had double that plus it was more as I was already familiar with it so I went deeper into his and her physic."

"Brent not only were or are you smart, you are way out of my league."

"Ben I am not out of your league we are in the same league. I think you're the best and I want you to be my best friend."

"Lets take it a day at a time shall we?"

I said, "Sounds good to me as long as we take it Jean likes to put out, that is if your into that you might swing in another direction," and I pulled the snow mobile cord and it roared to life and we were off.

We got back to camp and went in and of course Jean and Mary were in sixty nine position enjoying themselves Ben and I sat at the table and watched the show which went on for another half hour I said, "Your men are home and hungry." Jean was up in a flash and as she walked over by us I grabbed her arm sat her on my lap and licked her face.

"Mm taste good here Ben," as I grabbed her arm and through her at Ben I said, "Taste this."

Ben grabbed her did the same as I did and said, "Your right taste like a nice sweet pussy." I said if your up for it the source I believe is right over there."

Ben was on Mary in a flash and said, "I don't need two invites for one pussy. Ben started licking from the rose bud to the top of the clit and then he spit, "Yech pubic hair on such a lovely pussy and red at that." I laughed and said, "You ran up against the Big E."

Jean said, "Careful Mister I gave up my ass over that one."

"Awe Slut I thought I was going to get another ass to fuck. Guess I will have to take yours after we eat."

"Yes master with pleasure, master."

Ben still looking perplexed so I said, "She is branded with a big E."

"No way," Ben said.

"Want to bet,"

Ben looked at Mary then at Jean they both shook their heads no but Ben was his own person. "Yea sure Ill bet what we betting?"

I said, Our asses you win you get to fuck my ass I win I get to fuck yours." Ben said, "And this brand is big enough to see that I don't need a microscope."

"Nope plenty big. He give a good look at Mary and said, "I thought you were going to suck my cock but me fucking your ass will do. You're on Brent."

"Okay Jean get the lube and Ben move the pubic hair carefully and there exposed a branding mark of a big E. Ben started to move the fire red hair and the scare was quite visible.

Ben thought "How did I get myself into this?"

Ben said, "I got no way out of this do I?"

"Always my friend if your word is worth nothing then you're free to refuse."

"Brent, do I get to learn how she got the big E."

"Yes my friend she was topless back at the lake behind the house and she tripped on a snag the end of the ember was a bright red ember like a branding iron. It burnt through her bikini bottoms like they were silk and branded her." Ben stripped and he got on all fours. "Be gentle with me Brent my boyfriend."

"Yes my girlfriend they say after the initial intrusion you will enjoy this immensely." While he was on all fours I said, "Jean cut my nails as short as you can so I don't hurt my girlfriend here."

"Yes my master right away sir."

"Thank you ass master for thinking of that once my nails were cut and filed I started with the gel on his ass I pushed one finger in past his spinster. Fuck he was tight and getting my second finger was twice as hard and I started finger fucking him until his muscles relaxed I lubed my hand and forced my third finger in and fucked him with three fingers. He was stretched and when he started moaning with pleasure I continued for five minutes.

Then I brought my cock to his sphincter and sunk it in he winced but said nothing I went in a bit further and I heard a whimper I stopped at that depth and fucked his ass at that depth soon he said, "More ass master please." I sunk my cock all the way in and just held it there after a few minutes I started fucking his ass and he started moaning.

"That's it ass master fuck your girlfriend take her ass."

"Yes my girlfriend it is such a nice ass" as I rammed it into him Ben was moaning steady and pre cum from the end of his cock as I massaged his prostate with my cock.

In no time he said, "Ass master I am cumming and he sent spurts out of his cock as I kept ramming his ass. I added more lube and continued fucking my new girlfriend he was moaning and flapping around as he orgasms again. I was building to my second orgasm and he said, "My ass master take your girlfriend ass master."

I shot my load and he cried with joy Master I want more and he slid off my cock and to my udder surprise turned around and started licking my shaft then he engulfed it. Ben sucked on my shaft and in no time I came in his mouth Ben swallowed every drop and said, "Thanks ass master I needed that." I collapsed on the bed and Ben followed with my cock in his mouth. He licked teasingly on my shaft as I just laid there. "That was great cocksucker."

It was about then that Ben realized what all he done and he lifted his mouth off my shaft and said, "Brent guess you are my Ass master and I your cocksucker. This whole experience was fantastic." With that he went back and started playing with my cock.

My god this was a new experience for me I had my first male to male anal and had my cock sucked to a fantastic solution.

Lunch was done and we got dressed I need a whizz Ben and the girls were dressing also they grabbed their cloth wrapped toilet seats and as we went to the outhouse both girls squeezed into one and Ben took down my fly and fished out my cock as I pissed he spelt out master.

We went back and told the girls we were going to go ice fishing. We took the portable shack on the lake put it up and put in the potbelly stove and chimney. Neither of us spoke we just worked setting it up.

Ben lit the stove while I went and got the two outdoor sleeping bags and rods. The girls decided to stay and clean the cabin. It was still cold out about fifteen below with a chill that made it double that. By the time I got back it was toasty warm in the fish tent slash shack.

We sat and looked at each other and I said, "Out with it Ben."

Ben acting smug said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"The hell you don't, now answer and I want the truth."

"Brent," and he stopped and said, "We are good friends and I can't explain it. I loved being fucked by you I would take it every minute of every day if you would do me."

Ben said, "I am and I guess the word is bonded maybe even love you. I want to suck you off and swallow your jizz so bad and then make you cum again so I can have more of that nectar. As for your cock I can't wait to have you pound my ass it felt so good no women has ever done that for me."

I sat there speechless and then said? "So you are gay?"

"Master I am but only for you I would perform any sexual act you ask me but my love is for you."