Born Beautiful, Rachel's Story #10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring the lantern, Karl," she remembered he said in his deep voice and thick German accent as if ordering a beer and a knockwurst sandwich in a Bavarian bar.

Her father and brother had been drinking heavily all day again. After days of drinking, they took her mother to the barn again. They only took her mother to the barn when they were drunk and they were drunk again last night. She wondered what her mother did now to deserve such punishment and to be party to such abuse? Whatever her slight transgression against them was, they didn't need a reason to take her to the barn to abuse her, beat her, torture her, strip her naked, rape her, and whip her.

After not happening for a while, now that they're done reaping the fields, selling their crop, and resupplying and restocking the farm, they drank away whatever profits were left before starting all over again to plow and seed the fields. As if having their way with her mother was just another step in their farming season, the sexual abuse was happening again. Every time they took her mother to the barn, their physical and sexual abuse worsened. She wondered if the full moon had anything to do with their incestuous lunacy. Only this time with her mother paying for the sins of her daughter and with their wickedness their unjustified excuse to take her mother to the barn, Rachel knew that it was all her fault. She knew 'twas only a matter of time before they took her to the barn too.

To be continued...

12