Born Into Darkness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kell blushed. "Sorry cuteness, I should have warned you I sleep armed."

Sophie smiled and handed him the items in her arms so she can find a couple bowls and spoons.

"So... what are you going to make?" Kell asked as he poked the bag of chocolate chips.

"Cookies." Sophie looked back at them and smiled.

"Are you trying to make me fat?" Dean said as he smirked. Sophie felt her face get hot; she distracted herself by putting her hair in a bun.

"You are fat, have you not seen the size of your ass in those pants. I mean come on Fido each cheek looks like a plump beach ball." Kell said mischievously.

"You son of a-" Dean said as he slowly started getting up from his seat when Sophie was there in between them with a two spoons and two bowls in her hands.

"Here," She said holding out one of each to Dena and Kell. "I'm going to add the ingredients and you stir."

"I'm no Martha Stewart cuteness-"

You make her unhappy in anyway and I will hurt you.Dean telepathically spoke to Kell who took the bowl and spoon without a word.

Sophie squealed and pecked Kell on the forehead making Dean growl in jealously. "No. None of that Baby Cakes. Behave." She said patting Dean on the arm.

Kell threw his head back in laughter. "Oh man Dean you're whipped!"

Sophie cupped Dean's face in her hands and kissed his lips softly. She then moved away and started adding things into the bowls and asked the guys to mix them together while she took out a large flat pan and placed wax paper on top.

Glancing up she caught Kell eating some batter mix. She smacked his hand and Kell actually pouted making her laugh.

"You do realize they taste better when baked right?" Sophie said taking away his bowl to placed small pieces of the cookie dough on the wax paper.

"I know but it tastes so freaking good now!"

She shook her head at Kell's reply. Men will be men.

"Fine, lick the spoon then." Sophie handed Kell the spoon that was in the bowl, as soon as he saw it, his eyes lit up.

"Fatty." Dean murmured as he handed his bowl to Sophie.

"Leave me be boy." Kell said popping a chocolate chip into his mouth.

Sophie bent down and placed the cookies in the oven. She forced the guys to go to the gaming room so she could cook diner and clean the counter top along with the dirty bowls.

♥♥♥

"Which one is the button you shoot with again?" Kell asked as he swayed his body side to side on the beanbag chair acting as if it would help in the game.

"The right trigger idiot." Dean said as he made the avatar in the game climb up a watch tower and uses a sniper rifle to shoot down the enemy.

"Guys foods ready!" Dean shot up from his seat when Kell shoved him back down and ran into the kitchen. Growling Dean stalked into the kitchen ready to strangle Kell only to find his kitchen table stacked with mouthwatering food.

Ogling the food Dean went over to Sophie and pushed her chair out for her to sit down. He sat down next to her then gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Damn your woman sure knows how to cook." Kell mumbled as he shoved another spoon full of rice inside his mouth.

"Honey. What is all this food for? Are we celebrating something?" Dean asked as took the plate Sophie was handing over to him that was filled with brown looking rice, grilled steak and red beans.

"Well you are letting me stay at your place for the time being so I might as well make myself useful and cook for you guys." Sophie said blushing as she made herself a plate.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that I was going to order take out-"

"No you're not, not anymore. That stuff is bad for you; from now on I'm cooking. Did you know you had about ten boxes of Chinese food take out boxes in your fridge? How does someone who eats so bad looks as good as you do?" Sophie said eyeballing him.

Dean innocently shrugged. "I don't like cooking."

"Clearly." Sophie said as she pilled more rice on her plate.

"Can I take your woman home so she can cook for me every day? Cause' this stuff is killer!" Kell spit some rice out as he spoke making Sophie chuckle.

Dean growled as he placed an arm around her waist as he took another bite of food.

You do realize your eyes are changing color, right?Dean shut his eyes and breathed in and out then glanced over to Kell who nodded.

"Cuteness, what do you call this stuff?" Kell said swirling his fork in a circle.

"Well the rice is Arroz con Coco [Coconut Rice], the beans are Frijoles, which means red beans only it's from Goya and I chopped some veggies to give it the extra flavor and the steak is grilled with lime juice." Sophie said cutting up her steak.

"Coco huh? How did you learn to cook so well?" Kell asked as he reached over for more beans and rice.

Sophie smiled. "My mother, she taught me everything she knew."

Dean reached over and took Sophie's hand and kissed her knuckles. She looked over and gave him a small smile.

She loved cooking; her and her mother would cook for hours for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Sophie remembered this one time she got up early to make her parents breakfast, she almost burnt down the house; the funny thing was her parents weren't even mad they were more worried about her wellbeing than the house. Shaking her head at the memory and focused back on the two hulks in front of her.

When they were done eating Sophie cleared the table and brought out dessert. Flan and Buñuelos; Kell literally jumped over the table and snatched five Buñuelos and shoved them into his mouth moaning in delight.

He got up and kissed Sophie on the cheek. Dean sprung up and pursued Kell around the table only to have Sophie come in between them handing him a Buñuelo and smiled up at him.

Taking a bite Dean couldn't help but mimic Kell's reaction. Whatever this was, was so good Dean shoved it in his mouth and took three more.

"What do you call these?" Kell said grabbing two more Buñuelos as he skipped over to the flan and poked it with a spoon.

"What you're poking is a Colombian specialty it's called flan and the round bread is called Buñuelos. Flan is really sweet so take a small piece. The Buñuelos we usually have for breakfast with coffee but I made them because I knew you guys would enjoy them." Sophie said placing the all the plates in the dishwasher as Dean and Kell ate the flan with a spoon straight from the plate.

"I swear Sophie, if you ever decide to ditch this asshole I'm very much single." Kell said winking at her.

"Mine." Dean stalked over to Sophie and picked her up so he could nuzzle her neck.

Sophie rolled her eyes; she was getting a little tired of this Macho act of his.

"Dean, put me down I have to finish loading the plates." Sophie said squirm.

"Sophie, stop moving, Dean is just scent marking you; I kind of pushed him too far." Kell said as he slowly walked up to them.

"What does that mean?" Sophie laughed suddenly; she felt Dean's breath tickling her neck.

Dean glanced up and viciously growled when he spotted Kell getting near his mate. Tightening his hold he pressed Sophie's soft body against his.

"Mine. Mate." Dean's words were difficult to understand considering they were mostly growls.

"Hey baby look at me," Sophie said cupping Dean's faced in her hands making him look at her. She gasped when she saw Dean's eyes were glowing gold again, not only that but he had fangs and hair was starting to spread throughout his body. "Dean?"


Note To My Readers: So...I put a lot of thought and work into this chapter. And a special thanks to my editors trggrhppy and whitehound ; who helped me big time with editing this chapter. Tell me what you think. Comment, Enjoy and don't forget to vote. Thanks to my followers for all the support you guys are one of the reasons I keep this book going.

P.S Here is the cast; I just want to give you guys an idea of who they are.

Dean- Cheyne Oglesby
Sophie- Vanessa Hudgens
Mandy- Miranda Kerr
Aaron- Aaron Taylor Johnson
Madison- Mackenzie Foy
Henry- Greyson Chance
Kell- Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Daimon- Unknown
Maria- Victoria Ruffo
Danny- Aaron Diaz
Jose (Maria's Eldest Son)- Marcelo Cordoba
Eris- Unknown
Klotho- Angelina Jolie
Lachesis- Emily DiDonato
Atropos- Michelle Trachtenberg
Thanatos- Ian Somerhalder
Moros- Jason Statham

12