Born Into Darkness Ch. 13

Story Info
Here we go...
12.7k words
4.72
8.9k
8

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't mind the spelling and grammar. School is taking up a lot of my writing time, and I didn't pass this by my editor yet oops. The book will still continue not to worry my lovey fans, thank you all for the lovely and emails I get from you all daily it helps a lot.

***

Its official he's so close to losing his marbles, his sisters haven't left Sophie's side since yesterday and it was pissing him off, yet he was happy that they got along well.

But he has gone a day without feeling his mate in his arms or having her in his fucking bed, he did not get one ounce of sleep last night; even though he used to not sleeping for days even weeks before he even met his mate, but now that he had Sophie, sleep became a routine.

And not just because he and Sophie went at it like bunnies each night, but because it somehow crated a stronger bond between them; it sounds weird but expressing something as simple as sleeping with your significant other is hard to put in words. It's like explaining an orgasm to a virgin.

"Dean! Baby, are you in the gaming room playing with your toys?" Dean heard Sophie's voice as well as her footsteps as she walked closer to him.

He smiled to himself; it was about time she remembered about him. Fuck him, he sounded like Kell now; the fucker was starting to rub his bitch-ness on him.

"Yeah honey I'm here, I'm working actually." He said muttering the last part. He called the new owner of the tech industry since he resigned all power to him cause frankly it was a waste of time, it was time to move on; all he had to do to make it official was send his last batch of doo hickeys he made like a hologram map for any time of GPS; he even had time to make a watch that created a hologram of the other person who wore the other identical watch, but he was keeping the watches for himself they'll come in handy.

Honestly he could just use his powers to make all of that, but they worked better when made by hand and because he just feels like putting his sweat and blood when it came to his work.

Sophie walked in the room wearing jean cutoffs that were too short, but he was not about to complain because it made her ass look good and the plain crop shirt she had on with her gold hoops made him think of some very naughty things that made his buddy, hard and grow under his jeans, thank Zeus he was too lazy to wear underwear and went commando cause he would have been grabbing his junk to accommodate his hard on.

And her hair was all curly and she smelt like sweet peas. She was making him fucking hard it hurt.

She walked up to him and pecked him on the cheek with her soft plump lips he would rather see wrapped around his hardening cock. Then hopped up to sit on top of the table where he was working.

"I got away from your sisters finally; they went to go clear up something back at Olympus so they can spend the rest of their time here. We're going to watch a movie; I wanted to ask if you want to join." Sophie said as she messed around with spare parts that were scattered around the table.

His curious little mate picked up the plasma gun he made not that long ago, before he met her, but it was a little unstable and was way too sensitive. Before he could take it from her hands Sophie had already aimed it towards the blank wall and actually fired. Shots fire and blasted a hole straight through the wall revealing a very naked Roxana and Ajax who's room was next room.

Sophie squeaked and dropped the gun to the floor than covered her eyes, like a child who caught their parents kissing. "I'm so sorry guys; I didn't know the gun was real! It looked like toy I swear." Her face was growing redder and redder with each word she spoke.

He on the other hand started to laugh. It has been a while since he had a good laugh, this was icing on the cake. His mate really knew how to outdo herself.

Subsequently Kell ran to them with a plate of Sophie's leftovers and the sisters flashed back into the house and walked into the room also.

Kell, as always started laughing a pointing like the obnoxious ass he was, embarrassing the newly mated a couple and Sophie who still hid behind her hands and was now making her way to him; that was very dangerous, so he just reached out and pulled her into his arms.

"Its ok baby it was my bad, I left it out so I can calibrate it and have Kell help me with it, but I forgot," He said as he removed Sophie's hands from her eyes. He noticed that she was wearing glitter eye shadow; it was subtle making her eyes look bigger and brown. "I'm really liking the glittery look, it suits you and turning my on a little."

His mate smiled up at him. He just gained some brownie points for saying that; oh man he's about to get some ass tonight he just knows it; fuck that it was a lie Sophie thought it really loud just now. His minx of a mate is divinizing a plan and he liked it from the glimpse he saw before he was shut out from her mind.

Sophie bit down on her lower lip and that look in her eyes was turning him on a lot; he was just about to say something, but Kell's laughing pulled him back to their current situation.

Growling, he swiped his hand and the wall was fixed instantly. "Is everyone happy no

"Whoa, chill pup. What's got your panties in a twist?" Kell said with his mouth full of food.

The sisters who were opposite of him looked at him repulsed. Kell opened his mouth and showed them him chewed up food. They flipped him off and walked out the room, not before telling Sophie that they were going to wait for her in the movie room.

Not that he could blame them Kell is a bit annoying... a lot annoying, but he was used to it. "You and I both know I can't rock the women's underwear thing, I know you do though. Don't you remember when-"

"Shut the fuck up Dean, I swear if you tell Sophie I will seriously hurt you," Kell said venomously. "If you'll excuse me I'll be waiting in the movie room princess." With that Kell flashed himself out, leaving them alone.

Looking down Sophie's mouth was slightly open with a shocked expression. It was quite entertaining seeing his mate like this.

"I'm going to go see if he's ok, he looked pissed," Sophie kissed him on the lips then pulled back leaving him want more, but he wasn't going to push it because he would rather see what Sophie has planned for him tonight than fuck her on the behind him. "You better tell me that story though... when everyone isn't home." Sophie laughed.

Her laugher was music to his ears. "I promise I will, I'll be there in a moment for the movie. Play it without me, I have a little more work to do."

"Work? So you're telling me Cleisthenes, that you're not a wrangler. You lied to me?" Sophie said.

He can hint the playfulness in her voice so he played along. "Why Mrs. Cleisthenes, I didn't lie I am a wrangler I kill those lizards that my idiot brother created. But I was the owner of a tech industry, but not anymore I have it to a friend because it's boring and I have a mate to look after." He said pulling Sophie against his body and took one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist, it was his favorite position he desperately wanted to fuck Sophie in but always forgets every time.

Sophie smiled. "I see baby, but I can look after myself I'm a big girl."

Dean smiled. It was foreplay time. "Oh no that's where you got it all wrong," he turned them around so they were facing the table and Dean swiped his hand over the table knocking everything off and bent his mate over the table so her plump bubble butt ass was in the air. "You're my baby girl and I'm big Daddy."

He snaked a hand under Sophie's body and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down revealing her lacy lavender colored panties that cupped her ass perfectly; his dick was about to explode and his beast was on edge ready to take Sophie again and again on the table, but he refrained himself by doing so. Pulled his hand away and started massaging ass then quickly swatted her and cupped her soaked mound causing her to cry out.

Her juices were coating his hand and her scent invaded his nose. He loved how sensitive Sophie was and how she reacted to his touch; three words fucking-turn-on.

He lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered. "Big Daddy will always take care of his baby girl, now go be a good girl and wait for Big Daddy in the movie room while he finishes his work, ok."

Grinning ear to ear he felt Sophie ass was now wiggling side to side as her legs widened a little more for him to properly cup her mouthwatering pussy. But he removed his hand and pulled up her shorts and buttoned them for her.

She turned around and looked up at him with her now lustful big brown eyes and nodded. Sophie stood on her tip toes and passionately kissed him, a minute later pulled away. "I promise Big Daddy to be a good girl just for you."

"That was the hottest foreplay I've ever seen. I need to get laid." Kell said as he passed by cradling a big box of munchkins; sugary powered covered his entire mouth and a smeared jelly stain was on his shirt.

Growling he moved away from Sophie, to go after his fucking friend who had no concept of privacy and beat the living shit out of him.

"Baby, no Kell is trying to push your buttons." Sophie said in her usual sweet tone. He felt her pull him back, he allowed her and his head ended up in between her breasts and her hands massaging his scalp.

A man could get used to this; he kneeled down so his head was leaning against her stomach so she could continue massaging his head and not have to tip toe.

He loved how small his mate was, he would never get tired of it; making him all the more protective.

Closing his eyes, Dean felt nothing but peace whenever he was with Sophie. But it ended as quickly as it came, when he heard Kell shout pussy from down the hall.

Kell just didn't know when to shut the hell up, or how to mind his own business. Wasn't he supposed to be waiting for Sophie in the movie room?

Dean pulled out of Sophie's embrace, about to reacquaint Kell with his fists however Sophie rained kisses all over his face, making him turn all mushy and soft. Sophie was his fucking weak spot, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Go play with your toys I'll deal with Kell." Sophie said in between kisses.

Before he could say anything else Sophie actually flashed out of the room and next thing he knew he heard Kell begging for mercy and his sisters' laughing, which was rare because they hardly ever do, but Sophie had that effect on people.

***

Pinching harder she ragged Kell into the movie room and sat him down on one of the seats while the sisters started up the movie.

"Stop giving Dean a hard time; next time, I'm not going to hold him back." She said as she walked over to the popcorn machine that was in the corner of the room, than sat back down next to Kell who had his arms cross over his chest and mumbled to his heart's content about how she was a 'meany'.

And she begged to differ she possessed not one mean bone in her body.

"What movie are we even watching?" Kell said rather loudly. This man grew more annoying with every breath she took she felt a headache coming.

Sighing, she might as well answer or else he'll just keep asking. "The Notebook, it's a really good movie. Now shut up and pay attention."

After a short time Kell was so engrossed into the movie, Sophie was forced to console Kell as he experienced his first mushy romance movie. It was fascinating how a movie such as this one can make the manliest man like Kell cry, laugh and cry again like a lovesick teenager; it took a lot of will power for her not to laugh, when Kell asked if she could hold him.

A couple rows in front of them the sisters were also enjoying the movie. Especially Klotho and Lachesis; Atropos looked a little bored but wasn't complaining.

Finally when the movie ended Kell was sobbing and the sisters were also a little choked up when the elderly couple died in each other's arms.

Sophie smelled Dean's scent of sandalwood and man with her hypersensitive nose indicating he was somewhere in the back, but she could see him because Kell's heavy body was pinning her down while he wiped his eyes.

"It's just a movie Kell; now move so I can put the next one. I promise it's not a romance one, Mandy actually told me this one was good. It's called The Conjuring, I heard it was really good, but never got the chance to see it. Can you play the movie Klotho, since you're the only one who is actually composed and not crying in my lap?" Sophie said as she managed to push Kell up to sit properly.

Taking the opportunity she looked back and saw Dean sitting in the back with his feet up, nursing his drink and looking amused. He crooked a finger to her and pointed to the chair next to him. She didn't think twice.

Sophie used her new reflexes to skip over rows to get her sexy looking mate and instead of taking sitting next to him she sat on his lap and kissed him on the lips knocking over his drink. Her lips moved down his jaw to his neck and rained kisses on his mark.

In doing that she knew she was getting him all riled up, and Dean Jr. that was now poking at her bottom was proof she was doing it all right. Someone beside them cleared their throat making her pull away from her now growling Dean.

Looking up she saw Roxana smiling down and moved to sit next to them and Ajax followed her lead.

Throwing her hands up in surrender she knew this was payback from the whole she made on the wall... and interrupted their sexy time. "I get it, its payback, Sophie is sorry." She said as she moved to actually take her seat next to Dean.

She felt Dean's muscular arm slither behind her and wrapped its self around her shoulders to she was hauled closer to his body. It felt so nice, watching a movie with her man by her side.

Warmth crept up her neck to her cheeks, she and Dean were making out in a movie room like horny teenagers. But then again she always wanted to know how it felt like, and Dean didn't disappoint too bad they were caught. Damn her and her ditzy self.

Baby, we are the newly mated, the equivalent of horny teenagers and then some. Right now, I can have you sitting on my lap riding me to kingdom come. Dean said through their link causing her to blush even more.

Good thing it was dark, and the movie finally began because she was wet and was about to flake on tonight's plan and just take him up on the challenge. No, bad Sophie she can't think like that, the movie is playing and she actually wanted to see this movie ever since it came out.

When the movie finally ended, they exited the room and walked to the kitchen, it was time for her too cook. She needed the distraction because the movie was actually scary, and she loved every single second of it. The only downer was that she was the only one scared, everyone else just watched.

Sophie was about to pull out pans when Dean stopped her with one arm while he talked to the on the phone with the other.

Trying to squirm out of his grip failed and ended up over his shoulder with everyone else chuckling at her.

Groaning she gave up and went limp. She can never win, but inside she was a little happy that she didn't have to cook today. The kitchen was her happy place; but not cooking today was a relief.

"Tonight is Chinese food," Dean announced as he sent her down gently on the floor than gave her a small peck on the cheek and kept her by his side. "So, this is what's going down since now that everyone is here. Tomorrow, Sophie will go back to work, but when her shift is over, we will take a small trip to New York, we are going to start to gather our old buds. The gang is getting back together."

Sophie went stiff she can't go to New York, she just had two weeks off... wait, they can flash there she overheard Kell and Dean talk about it. Ok she was fine with everything. Excitement coursed through her body, she always wanted to visit New York, and visit the Empire State and go see a Broadway show and Christmas was coming up, they can go see the Rockettes too.

We'll do all of that when this war is over I promise. Right now we have to recruit our guys. Dean said. She had to admit she was a little bummed out.

After Dean's announcement the pizza guy came and she answered the door. Poor delivery guy was almost ripped to shreds when he tried asking for her number. Dean was really possessive, she had to hug him and soothe him before he was charged for murder. When dinner was over they all went to their rooms and it was finally sexy time for her and her mate.

***

Impatiently waiting for his mate, who tied him poorly to a chair, shirtless, wearing a pair of grey sweats he signed once again.

He's been waiting for night to fall so she can finally reveal what she was going to do. He hopped it was the Big Daddy thing, that turned him on. Or even better having her tease him to the brink and he would have to pin her down and make her submit.

When Sophie came out of their bath room he wasn't expecting this. She wore a naughty school girl costume with shiny black stilettos. Sophie looked fucking sexy; he was already hard as fuck.

The white shirt she wore was really his; the tails of the shirt was tied right under her mouthwatering her tits; but the plaid mini skirt with the garter belt holding up her white thigh highs were definitely not his, it made her legs long and sexy he wanted them wrapped around his waist while he fucked her.

God he didn't know where to look! Sophie bit her lip that was shiny with lip gloss and her eyes that had the glitter he loved were a little hooded and her hair was all curly and wild, he loved that she didn't wear the classic pig tails.

She walked up to him and reached he behind him purposely putting her breasts as she pressed something behind her and Def Leppard 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' and Sophie started swaying her hips and shimmied her breasts.

If he thought his dick was hard he was in fucking delicious agony now and even died a little. Fuck if he was an old man he'd probably have heart attack right now and go to heaven a happy man.

Her body was a sweet symphony of movements; it was beautiful, smooth and utterly sexy. She twirled and spun around the room while. Sophie paused and untied the knot that held the shirt together and slid it off her shoulders, letting it fall on the floor.

Oh damn this was better than the time he and Kell went to a strip club after running into each other; he saw them dance but touched none of the woman there, while Kell had lap dances left and right. He can say he was molested a couple times by the women there who kept throwing themselves his way; it was like he was the only chocolate bar left in the world and had no way of defending himself from a stamped of menstruating women.

His naughty little mate slowly lowered her light pink bra strap while she looked into his eyes and bit her bottom lip. The look she gave him make his beasts growl in appreciation; he felt his beast rising up, but forced it back down he was not about to let his animal side take over and wreck everything.

Sophie dropped to the floor and crawled to him and placed her delicate hands upon his thighs and ran them up and down lightly brushing up against his now pulsating dick. She pulled her hands away only to have them on her own body. They went from her hair, down her neck and cupped her breasts pressing them together.

The next time Sophie decides to do something like this, it better be with whip cream, because the way she was held her tits right now, would be the most sensual way to squirt whipped cream on them, then suck and lick on them till they were marked up with hickeys.

Quickly she removed her hands from her body and stood back up and turned around, giving him a clear view of her plaid mini skirt that was now playing mayhem with his mind. It hardly covered her plump bubble butt ass and she flashed her matching panty whenever she slightly bends over.