Born to be a Cuckold

Story Info
He was born to be a cuckold and he had the perfect wife.
11.7k words
4.31
115.3k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W_MA_DWM
W_MA_DWM
28 Followers

This story starts off slow, however it does lead into some very explicit sexual scenes. So be patient -- it gets hotter.

It all began over twenty years ago when I met Lizabeth, the girl who became my wife.

I had no idea what Mother Nature's plan was for me in those early years. I did realize that I was different than the other boys and felt that I never could quite fit in.

During all of my school years I was a shy, naive boy who never participated in any school activities; never went to any of the school dances and never dated any of the girls even though I so much wanted them.

I would only look and watch them from a distance and fantasize about how wonderful it would be to hold, touch, kiss and love a girl of my own.

In my senior year of high school I had been invited to a party by another girl that lived across the street from me.

At that party is where I first saw Lizabeth. She was only eighteen and I was nineteen and about to graduate a bit late after losing some time due to a childhood illness.

Lizabeth did her best to attract the boys' attention acting cute and sexy and by twisting around in her chair so that her skirt would slide up showing off the upper part of her lovely, white thigh. Her efforts were not wasted on me.

As shy as I was, somehow we started talking and made a date to see each other again.

Liz was a beautiful girl with very black, short-cut hair, lovely dark eyes and a beautiful, sensual mouth with perfect teeth and full lips. She was about five foot and three inches tall with a lovely, firm body and (as I was soon to discovered) very tiny breasts smaller than an A-cup, yet perfectly shaped. She made up for her tiny breasts with her magnificent butt and gymnast's looking body.

On our very first date I found a secluded spot to part and she kissed me in ways that I hadn't even imagined. Liz was an expert with her lips and tongue.

The windows of my car were all steamed up from the heat of our passion.

She even made it clear that her tiny breasts -- and maybe even more -- were available to me when she took my hand and placed it on her little breast.

Since I had never dated a girl before, I was too shy and too naive to take advantage of a girl her age. So I pulled my hand away from her breast. She quickly put my hand right back and there stayed my hand feeling the firmness of her young breast.

We continued to date, got to know each other much better and enjoyed many more heated session over the next weeks as I proceeded to touch her much more and in all of her most private places. She never objected to where my hands wondered. In her own way she even encouraged me to go further.

As time went on Liz would sometimes talked about the other boys she had dated before we met. She never admitted allowing any of those boys to ever touch her inappropriately and she always claimed to be a virgin. I never could believe her because she seemed much too hot and sexually knowledgeable for an eighteen-year-old girl and how she easily allowed me to feel her up from the very beginning. There was no doubt in my mind that an older boy, or maybe even an adult man, had taught this girl how to kiss and perhaps much more.

Not realizing what was going on with me at the time, I always felt sexually stimulated when she would tell me about being with other boys.

I found myself wishing that she had been sexual with them and had given them full access to every part of her lovely, young body and reciprocated in every way.

That's when the seeds of my fantasies began to germinate.

Years later it became clear to me that those dormant seeds were in me since birth waiting for the right opportunity to sprout. And sprout they did!

We dated for nearly three years before we got married. During that time I never tried to "go all the way" with her because I didn't want to get her pregnant. I had no problem whatsoever holding myself back. It never occurred to me at the time, but never did have the strong urge for intercourse that most boys and men

have. I seldom even thought about that when I was with her no matter how much we kissed, necked and became sexually aroused. And we surly did engage in many super-heated sessions as often as we could!

All that I thought about was wanting to giving her oral sex. I really wanted to do that for her! I didn't even want her to reciprocate. Asking any young girl to do oral on me just didn't seem right even though I knew she wanted to. Oddly enough I never had any desire to have that done to me.

My desire to provide oral sex for a girl started early in my life. When I was with other guys and we saw a very pretty girl often times the guys would say things like, "Wow, I'd love to fuck that!" Not to sound strange, I'd agree and say the same thing. However, what I was always saying to myself was, "Gee, I'd love to eat her!"

I held off as best as I could for about a month. Then I felt it would be okay to slip off her panties and taste the pleasure that my desires had been craving.

From then on I satisfied my hunger every chance that I had to be alone with her.

Still, the need for intercourse was not there for me. I was more than satisfied using my mouth on her tasty, young pussy rather than my penis even though I knew that she was more than willing and she wanted it in her.

We never did have sexual intercourse until our honeymoon. That's when the problems started. To begin with, I knew that I had a very small, thin, little penis that never seemed to fit tightly at all in my wife's vagina. Being a virgin, myself, I had no idea what it should feel like, but I had always heard that a woman's pussy should feel tight if she was a virgin. My penis seemed to be lost in her. Also, even with the lack of tightness, I came much too quickly and was just as disappointed and she must have been, if not more so.

Frankly, over the next several times we had sex, I didn't think intercourse was all that it was suppose be. Not for me, anyway.

Even in those earliest months of our marriage I knew that I could not -- and did not -- satisfy my wife with my little penis and I also knew that I got much more satisfaction from using my mouth on her and masturbating myself later when I was along than I ever did from intercourse.

Sucking on her pussy was what I enjoyed so much more and that's mostly what I wanted to do.

Liz was, without any doubt, the most sexual woman that I have ever known. Over time I learned how much she loved men and how she loved all of the attention she always got from other men. Not only her good looks, but the way she displayed her assets to her best advantage attracted men like bees to nectar.

Other men's interest in her stimulated me and her showing interest in them excited me even more.

In the earliest months of our marriage the seeds of my desire had germinated and were coming into bloom. I so much wanted my wife to have sex with other men who could satisfy her in ways that I never could and never will be able to. The thought of another man's bare-naked penis inside of my own wife's pussy was ever so exciting to me. It was especially important to me that the man pumped all of his cum into her.

Having my wife properly fucked is what she should have since I was not able to satisfy her with my own, little, inadequate penis.

As my fantasy desires grew and flourished, I wanted her to come home to me with her belly filled with another man's cum for me to suck out of her. That is what I truly wanted. And -- oh -- how I wanted that!

However, there was no way for me to ever tell my wife about my ever-growing, secret desires. How would I ever explain that to her? What would she think of me craving to suck another man's cum out of her? She surely would have wondered if I had ever sucked off another man and had developed a taste for cum. And that was my biggest secret.

Yes, I had already developed a taste and even a craving for cum in my mouth a few years earlier from sucking off my best friend. And that relationship was still ongoing in secret and I loved it!

My lovely wife tried to hid her unfulfilled sexual frustrations as best as she could for a time not wanting to hurt my feeling.

Finally, after several months, Liz told me that she needed to have a talk with me. From the look on her face I knew that something must be wrong.

We sat in our living room and Liz carefully and most lovingly began to explain to me how I was not able to satisfy her with my little penis. Hearing her tell me that was not much of a surprise. But, when she went on to tell me about the other men she had been with before and even during our marriage who could and did

satisfy her I was shocked at first and also extremely thrilled beyond belief.

I was not able to hid my excitement from her and she immediately knew how stimulated I was becoming as she told me even more and watched my reactions.

I remember her saying to me, "Oh, Henry, my dear, you're getting excited, aren't you?"

I stammered a bit and nodded my head in totally embarrassment. That's when she moved closer to me, hugged and kissed me. She was assuring me that she truly loved me.

Then she moved even closer and began to whisper more of her story in my ear in very seductive tones of voice to turn me on even more. She knew just what she was doing to me.

As she went into more graphic details about the size of those other men's cocks and how much she loved them fucking her I began to breath heavier and my little penis was rock hard. I felt so ashamed of myself, totally embarrassed and completely humiliated knowing that my wife was fully aware of the height of my arousal when she put her hand down on my pants and felt the proof.

Then, in a sweet, loving voice she said, "Oh, baby, your little penis is so hard. It's okay, honey, don't feel so embarrassed. I was hoping that you would be excited and I even had a pretty good hunch that you would be. I've seen the look on your face and that tiny bulge in your pants when I flirted with other men. So, I was sure you did want me to be with other men, don't cha, baby? Go ahead and tell me the truth. It's okay, honey."

I was taken completely by surprise by her confession and became more excited than I had ever been with her before. All that I could think about was my fantasy -- my strongest desires - were coming true.

Then she went on telling me more about how I never could satisfy her with my little "pee-pee" (as she started calling it) and then she took notice that I was responding more as she told me about my sexual inadequacies. Being a smart girl and quick about thinking just what to say, she elaborated even more about my little pee-pee and how tiny my testicles are. Each time she'd refer to my little pee-pee and my tiny balls all I could do was pant out some word or sound showing her how much I agreed. She was thoroughly enjoying humiliating me more and more because she knew that her words were tuning me on so much.

Then she explained to me how things were going to be for us from then on.

As strange as it would seem to any real man, I was totally thrilled when she told me that she was not going to allow me to have intercourse with her ever again. Not ever! I distinctly remember her saying, "Only real men who have real cocks will be the ones who'll be fucking me from now on!"

Not only was I thrilled to know that, but I also had the most wonderful feeling of relief rush through me knowing that I would never be expected to perform as a "man" for her ever again. It didn't make any sense for me to even try to do what I can't do and frustrate both of us with my feeble attempts at intercourse that neither of us enjoyed.

I readily agreed with her about my useless, little pee-pee and I did confess to her how I had been wanting this for a long time. How I had been fantasizing about other men fucking her even back when we were still dating.

She sat back and looked down and laughed saying, "Oh, honey, look... your pee-pee must be happy, too, from the telltale little bulge in your pants." Then she laughed some more and I laughed with her.

The sudden switch to humor helped to ease the tension that had built up.

She quickly stood up and took me by the hand and lead me to our bedroom and insisted that I give her "girl" a good sucking adding that was all that I'm good for sexually. We both stripped naked and I did give her girl a damn good sucking. She had the best orgasms that I ever saw her have. She had never climaxed from my pee-pee in her.

Right after her orgasm she said, "It's a good thing that you have such a talented mouth, Henry."

Hearing that pleased me very much.

Then she told me to masturbate my little pee-pee and squirt my little juice into the folds of her pussy as she held open the lips for me and started talking baby-talk to me.

"Oh, that's a good boy. Pump your little pee-pee. Oh, it's so cute. Just a widdle, bitty, baby wee-wee you have there. Let me see you make cummy-cum."

At that point of our mutually heated moment it didn't take but a few seconds more for me to masturbate to orgasm. And I did cum on her lovely inner folds with no penetration at all which was more than fine with me and even that much better and much more exciting.

Then she gave me an even bigger shock when she said, "Now, honey, lap it all up with your tongue like a good, little boy. Go ahead and clean your widdle cummy-cum from my cunt, honey."

I was in such a state of pure ecstasy hearing her use the word cunt and telling me to clean my own cum out that I greedily lapped up my own cum and swallowed it down.

She watched me and giggled the whole time I lapped and sucked up my jizz.

Then she said to me in a more commanding voice, "From now on when I've been out with a man and come home to you, my dear, you're gonna to suck all of that real-man cum out of my pussy and swallow it all down into your belly. You do want to do that, too, don't cha, Henry. Don't cha?"

I was flabbergasted that she somehow seemed to know my deepest, most embarrassing, secret. I could not look her in the face, but I managed to choke out an enthusiastic yes!

She grabbed me by the head and forced me to look her in the face and she said, "Yes! I knew it, I knew it... I knew your were a little bit "that way," my dear, little sucker and I'm damn glad that you are and I'm not one bit surprised. There was something about you that appealed to me from the beginning that only added to my plan for our life together. I just knew that you'd be the one who would accept all that I needed to do and be happy about it. I did take notice of how you got excited whenever I told you about the other boys that I was with before I met you."

"I just never told you the truth about what they did to me."

"Oh, and by the way, I have a date tonight with a real man who has a nice, big, thick cock for me. I want you to be ready to clean me out when I get home."

There are no words to describe my feeling, my emotions and the pure ecstasy that I felt at that moment. My dreams, my strongest desires were coming true.

Then she stood up next to the bed and ordered me to kneel in front of her and demanded, "Now, kiss my pussy good bye because you'll never put your little, worthless pee-pee in "Her" ever again. Not ever!"

I was most obedient and did as I was told and thrilled to death to do it!

At that moment I loved her and worshipped her more than ever before.

I knelt, I kissed and I mouth-worshipped her pussy for several seconds before she said, "Good boy!" And gently pushed me away.

Later that same afternoon she had me help her bathe and wash her lovely body all over and even douche her wonderful pussy so she would be nice and clean and ever so ready for her lover later that evening.

As I bathed her she continued to tell me more about the secret affairs she had when I was away overnight on business.

She was tantalizing me with every word and she knew it and enjoyed seeing me nearly shaking with uncontrollable hunger for more details. She knew how much I was loving it and how I hung on every word she spoke telling me just how big some of the men's cocks were. She even held out her hand curling her fingers to show me how thick some of the cocks were that she couldn't even get her fingers to wrap around it. She was thrilling me to no end and she loved it!

I lovingly dried off her beautiful, young body with our best towels and watched her standing naked in front of her dresser mirror fixing her lovely black hair and putting on her makeup.

From time to time she'd add a few more details about her exploits to make sure she kept my inner heat on high. And she did!

All made up and looking fantastic she asked, "What do you think I should wear tonight for my man?" She put the emphasis on the word man.

I went over to her closet and looked through all of her lovely outfits and pulled out the most sexual looking black dress that she had with the deep V opening down the front that would show off what little cleavage her tiny breasts could

offer.

Looking at the dress I asked, "How about this one without a bra to show off your cleavage?"

She laughed and replied, "What cleavage? You mean my little puffs?" As she cupped her tiny breasts in both hands and squeezed them together.

I had to laugh with her and offered, "Yes, those little puffs and they sure are beautiful when your nipples are sticking out so erect as they are now!"

"And should I wear panties tonight or not?"

"Absolutely not!" Was my answer to that, with a grin. I wanted her to be just as sexual as she could possibly be for this man tonight. It was my dream coming true and I wanted to make the best of it for both of us.

She slipped into the dress and red high heels and asked me to zip up the back which I gladly did after kissing both of her lovely, white shoulders. She did look exquisitely lovely. Then she went through her jewelry box and picked out a delicate silver chain with a small heart that had a red ruby in the center that I had given to her and she put it around her neck. I thought that set everything off just wonderfully and told her so. She was very pleased with herself and I could sense

the excitement that she was feeling that didn't quite match my own.

Any real man would have been pitching a fit and angry enough to kill if his wife was about to go out on a date with another man and be having sex. But certainly not me. I felt so close to my wife at that moment sharing our excitement in the way we were now doing. It was so wonderful and so important that we could now share this together. Simply fantastic!

Liz looked at the clock and said that we had a bit more time to spend together before she left for her date and suggested we have a drink.

I sure did need a strong drink by that point, so I prepared the drinks and we went into the living room and sat on the sofa close to each other.

We were both silent for a minute or so and I was getting jittery inside from the void that was created. Then Liz filled that void and asked, "I'm sure this is going to work out splendidly for us, don't cha think?"

I was sitting to her left and took her hand and began to play with her wedding band. It seemed as the reality of what was happening suddenly hit me again as I looked at that ring on her finger. A surge of excruciatingly lustful excitement ran hotly through my veins and the butterflies in my stomach were going wild. I was visibly shaking and could barely speak. I pulled myself together enough to say, "I love you more right now than ever before and I really do want this for you and I know how much you truly do need a real man fucking you properly and I do want you to do that and love doing it!" After taking a deep breath I added, "And I do want that for you just as much as you do! God, yes, and maybe even more than you do! I'm so fuckin' excited!" I lifted my drink and continued, "Let's toast to this moment, shall we?"

W_MA_DWM
W_MA_DWM
28 Followers