Born to Be Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final crack of the whip on my clit was the one that changed my life. I came harder this time, my pussy filled with pain and pleasure. I screamed loudly as I sobbed. My eyes were rolled back into my head, and I couldn't believe what was happening. I was getting off on pain.

"Okay, I think you've learned your lesson. Let me get you down," Mr. Schooner said, sensing that I had been pushed past my breaking point.

When I was finally down, I sobbed, holding my hands over my face so they couldn't see me cry.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Schooner asked me. He seemed concerned about me, and I reached my arms out to him for comfort. To my shock, he pulled me to him and hugged me. He rocked me slowly back and forth until I calmed down enough for him to talk to me.

"I'm proud of you. You took your punishment like a good slave. I'll remember this."

"Okay," I said, still crying.

Mr. Schooner walked his friends out, and by the time he returned, I had calmed down.

"I have to go to the hospital. She's having the baby!" he said urgently.

I knew he was talking about Mrs. Schooner, and I wondered if the new baby would change my agreement with him, but it didn't. Instead, it gave us more time to have sex while Mrs. Schooner cared for the baby. I remained Mr. Schooner's sex slave for many years after that. He did crazy things to me, torturing and belittling me.

Mr. Schooner was precisely what I needed to fulfill my sexual aptitude. I was born to be abused by an older man like him, and he was in desperate need of a slave to abuse. Though I was terrified at first, I'm thrilled I met him and that it happened. After a while, I learned that I truly loved being used and abused. Now that I'm older, it's great that I know exactly what I'm into. I'm a slave, and I love being made to hurt the way Mr. Schooner hurt me. I only date older men that are incredibly sadistic, but I haven't found another man like Mr. Schooner yet.

12