Born to Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael shows Rachel that their love can't be denied.
2.1k words
4.55
37.5k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching the sun set over the lake Michael and I went inside to eat. He had noticed that I had gotten quiet but I just didn't know what to say. I had so many thoughts running through my mind. Everything in my heart told me that I loved my brother, that I just wanted him to make love to me so I could give him children but deep in my mind I couldn't stop thinking about what my mother would think of all this. If she was here would she disown me? Would she force Michael and I to never be together again? Would she have hated me and simply pushed me away like she did her own siblings?

Dinner went by rather quickly. My grandfather and brother talking about the truck and how much more work it needed. My grandmother trying to take me out of my own thoughts by telling me about a fair next week in town. Every now and then I would glance over at my brother thinking about our future.

After dinner I helped Grams gather the dishes and clean up. While I was wiping down the table my brother wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my neck.

"Baby, are you ok? You've seemed alittle lost in thought since I got home from the auto shop? Is everything ok?"

I sighed heavily, dropping the washcloth on the table I turned in his arms, "I think we should talk. Do you want to come for a walk with me on the lake?"

Pushing a piece of hair behind my ear and holding me closely he nodded with a look of confusion and worry. I took Michael's hand and led him to the lake. It was dark now with only the light of the moon above us and the sounds of nature all around us. I sat by the shore of the lake and looked up at the stars while my brother still stood behind me.

"I talked to Grams today... She told me about Aunt Beth and Uncle William." I took a deep breath and looked up at Michael. "Do you think mom hates us? Do you think she's looking at us right now and hating what we have done? Who we've become to one another? Because honestly I can't stop thinking about it. I feel like when I touch you or hold you I'm disappointing her but every time I'm not in your arms I feel empty and incomplete. I mean where do you see us Michael?" I was crying by now because I just couldn't hold it back.

Michael took me in his arms and stroked my hair gently lifting my chin to kiss away my tears. He stroked my cheek with one hand as his other still wrapped tightly around me. "Rachel, I don't know what mom would think of us. I can't answer that for you but what I can tell you is that I love you. I can tell you that I want to hold you in my arms and never let go. I can tell you that I want to give you everything on this earth. I can tell you that my heart belongs to you and no one else. I honestly don't care what mom would think. You want to know why? Because I have you and that's all that matters to me." Michael looked at me with pure love and leaned down to kiss me with all the passion he could give. I felt my toes curl and I threw my arms around his neck.

I jumped up into his arms and threw my legs around his waist. He caught me and held me up kissing me passionately.

Walking us back to the house he pushed me up against it swinging the door open not even bothering to close it and carried me to his room. I buried my head in his neck and whispered in his ear "I love you so much. Make love to me Michael please I need you."

Michael placed me on his bed slowly stripping me of all my clothes and throwing his in the same pile on the floor. Michael slid up my body and kisse and sucked on my neck. I ran my nails down his back and he groaned loudly. He lifted himself up off me and grabbed my wrists above my head.

"Do you trust me Rachel?" Looking in his I eyes I nodded my head. "Say it Rachel. Tell me you trust me." I had never seen him so possessive. It was as if he wanted to show me that nothing else mattered other than our love.

"I trust you.." I moaned and he leaned down and kissed me passionately still holding my wrist above my head with one hand as the other squeezed my breast. He replaced his hand with his mouth and sucked hard on my nipple. I groaned and arched my back pushing more of my breasts into his mouth.

"Oh Michael please.. Put your dick in me now.." I was bucking trying to get him to put his dick deep inside of me. My need for him grew more and more. My juices were dripping out of my pussy making me ready to be claimed and that's what I needed.

"Be patient lil sis. I'll take good care of you I promise. Just relax, now keep your hands above your head or I'll stop touching you." he released my wrists and rubbed his hand up and down my body. He slowly licked down to my dripping pussy and then suddenly sucked my clit into his hot mouth.

"Oh fuck, Michael.. Ooohhh this f-feels so g-good... Don't stop.."

I looked down and saw him watching my every move, enjoying the fact that I was trying so hard to not run my fingers through his hair and push his face deeper into my pussy. Michael began dipping his finger into my pussy. I was grinding onto his fingers.

"Thats it Rachel. Just let it go baby. I love watching you get so hot." he then took his finger out of my pussy and turned my over. I groaned into the pillow hating that he had stopped.

He lifted me on my knees and pulled me against him. I could feel his dick pressing into me. I began to grind into him encouraging him to take me. He grabbed my neck and turned my head to kiss him. As soon as the kiss ended he leaned his head onto my shoulder kissing my back. His left hand began to squeeze my breast and his right slid down my body to my core rubbing my clit painfully slow.

His fingers were getting covered in my juices as he left me so close to cumming. "Do you trust me lil sis?" I reached behind me and touched his thighs.

"I trust you and I want you to have all of me. Please Michael do whatever you want to me. I need you baby please." I moaned loudly as he bent me over and rammed his dick deep inside of me. He continued to rub my clit through my first orgasm and then I felt him move my hand to my own clit.

"Keep rubbing your clit lil sis. I want to hear you scream my name." he was breathing heavy but didn't slow down at all. I was nearly screaming already. With every thrust inside of my dripping pussy I continued to moan in ecstasy of it all. I was sure by now my grandparents could hear me.

"Michael, oh fuck me harder... Mmm you feel so good deep inside of me.." as the words left my mouth I felt my brother push his finger deep in my ass pulling it in and out of me at the perfect speed that made my pussy walls clench tightly around my brother's dick. I came harder than I thought imaginable. This didn't stop my brother from continuing though. By this point I was so weak I didn't think I could hold myself up much longer.

My brother must have realized this because he eased me down on to my stomach with his cock still deep in my pussy. He straddled me and continued to ram his dick deep into my dripping pussy. As I moaned loudly into the pillow I didn't think I could feel any better than this. As soon as that thought came into my mind I felt a cold liquid dripping over my asshole.

"Oh fuck.. Michael what is that? Ooooohhhh fuck Michael!" I screamed as I felt him plunge two fingers deep in my ass while still fucking my pussy. Soon it became three fingers and I was screaming at the top of my lungs not caring that my grandparents were down stairs or that my voice would be hoarse in the morning.

"Michael! Please give me more! Oh put more inside of me please. It feels so good to have you finger fuck my ass!" Of course as soon as I asked for more, more is what I got, much more.

"OH FUCK MICHAEL! YES, OH FUCK MY ASS!" Michael thrust his dick deep into my ass replacing his fingers. Feeling his dick in my ass was so euphoric. Soon he was slamming his dick in my ass. He kept fucking my ass until he screamed my name and his whole body spasmed.

"OH FUCK RAAACHHEELLLL!" completely spent my brother pulled his dick out of my ass and laid next to me. I snuggled up to him and he held me close. We just laid there under the covers holding each other while he drew patterns on my back and I listened to his heartbeat slow down.

"Rachel, I love you so much. I hope that I didn't hurt you tonight because I never want to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"Michael, in case you haven't noticed I was in no way uncomfortable." I giggled and leaned up to kiss his lips. We kissed for several minutes and continued to enjoy the closeness until we fell asleep in each others arms.

====================

Waking up the next morning I felt Michael brushing some hairs out of my face and behind my ear. It was really bright in my brother's room so I kept my eyes close alittle longer.

"Goodmorning beautiful." my brother kissed me gently on the lips.

I kept my eyes closed with a smile on my face. "It is, isn't it?" when I opened my eyes I realized that my brother had a big goofy grin on his face. I giggled and kissed him deeply.

"Rachel?" my brother looked me in the eyes.

"Yes?" I began to draw patterns on his chest as he grabbed my left hand to stop me and I looked at him curiously wondering what was on his mind.

Michael sat up in the bed and reached into his side dresser pulling out a small velvet box. I looked at the box in his hand and back up to his face. I sat myself up to sit wrapping the blanket over myself suddenly feeling shy.

Michael looked me in the eyes "Rachel, I love you with all I am and I swear to you I will give you everything. I promise to love you always and to make you happy. Will you be my wife lil sis?"

"Yes! Oh my God! Of course!" I kissed my brother with all the love in the world and he put the most beautiful ring on my finger. "I love you so much Michael!"

"I know we have a lot to do and plan but we can get a nice place out of state and we can go somewhere people don't know who we are. I just want a life with you. Besides I talked to Grandpa and he said that as soon as we graduate we get our inheritance from mom and dad's insurance."

"Oh Michael, that sounds perfect but spring break is almost over. We have to go back to school and I don't want things to change between us. Plus, it's going to be difficult keeping my hands off of you." I smirked at my brother and he climbed on top of me and kissed me gently.

"How about we worry about this stuff later besides I have a better idea of how to spend our morning." he rubbed my sides and grabbed my ass and slid me underneath him.

"Mmmm Michael.. Touch me please.." he entered me and we made love slowly for an hour before my brother came deep in my pussy.

After a long shower and plenty of touching later we went downstairs where my Grams spent an hour talking about how beautiful the ring was and how happy she was for us. Grams and I sat looking through wedding catalogs while my grandfather and Michael went fishing down at the lake.

Before they left I gave Michael a long wet kiss and giggled when he slapped my ass leaving me to plan out our future plans together with Grams.