Born to Suck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers

"Do you like that, Joey?" he asked as he watched me staring mesmerized at his hard throbbing erection.

"Y...yes sir," I stammered as my eyes never once left his sliding hand and throbbing virile manhood. As I watched, I could feel my own smaller cock getting rock-hard in my underwear.

"Well, it's not gonna be much longer and you'll get a nice big dose of medicine," he said as her adjusted his feet slightly as he inched closer to me. As his jacking hand kept sliding back and forth along that hard rigid monster, I could see a glistening drop of fluid gathering in the gaping red eye at the tip of the enflamed head. The drop grew in size and started to slowly distend downward as more fluid oozed forth. As his hand moved along the hard thick shaft, the drizzling web started to move back and forth tantalizingly as it dangled from the oozing tip. I knew this was some of the precious fluid he'd been talking about earlier and I boldly slid my tongue beneath it and let it settle on my tongue.

"That's it, Joey," he said as his breathing had become more ragged, "it's all for you." As I slowly let my tongue moved upwards beneath the dangling web of fluid, his hand started to move more rapidly back and forth along his throbbing cock.

"Not much longer now," he said through gritted teeth as his hand became almost a blur now as he vigorously pumped away at his long hard cock. My tongue followed the drizzling strand higher until the tip of my tongue touched the very tip of his cock as the point slid right into the gaping eye to lick up the full strand of fluid. I quickly drew the silky nectar back into my mouth and swallowed. I think having my tongue touch his cock must have sent him over the edge.

"OH FUCK......GET READY, JOEY......OPEN WIDE...." I immediately opened my mouth wide and tried to position it right in front of his jerking cock. He looked down and I could see the lustful look in his eyes as he positioned his engorged cock right in front of my face.

"OH FUCK.......HERE YOU GO!" he grunted between clenched teeth as he stopped his rapidly jacking hand in mid-stroke and held his cock totally still as he pointed the dark angry crown right at my open mouth. My eyes were locked on that gaping red eye and I saw it almost flex open as milky white fluid started to fill it. It seemed to pause with the shiny opening full of the pearly liquid for just a second and then a long white rope of semen shot forth.

"AAAAAHHH," I gasped in surprise as the long thick strand of cum shot right into my open mouth. I felt it hit way back against the roof of my mouth and then it fell into a big pool on my tongue. As soon as the first wad had shot forth, a second silvery rope jettisoned forth. His aim was perfect as it too blasted right into my mouth to plaster itself against the inside of my cheek. I watched him take two more quick strokes along the pulsing shaft of his cock and then he held it still again as a third, fourth and then a fifth long stringy gob of his precious seed shot forth right into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it......I've got more for you, Joey," he said as he put the spitting head of his cock right in front of my open mouth and started furiously jacking away again. I felt two more good-sized spurts paste themselves against the back of my open mouth before falling into the growing puddle on my tongue. And then as his hand kept pumping away, I felt some stray gobs and strands landing on my face. They were hitting my cheeks, chin and all around my mouth as the spitting head of his cock was pulled every which way by his strong jacking hand. I kept my mouth as wide open as possible for him and then eventually his hand slowed until he finally came to a total stop. I looked up and saw him looking right down into my eyes as he took deep gasping breaths. There was a look of pure serene pleasure on his face as I looked up at him lovingly.

I felt so happy that this big hulk of a man had chosen me to give his affection to. No one had ever really cared about me since my parents had died so long ago. As Mr. Jarvis had been hunching over me with his big powerful cock filling my mouth, I had felt an almost overwhelming feeling of comfort and safety. It was like his whole big body and soul was wrapping itself around me with care and security. If he was willing to feed me his precious semen like this, I knew at this point that I'd do anything he'd ask of me.

"I think you've got it all, Joey," he said as her stood up straight and took a step back. I could feel the warm texture of the now familiar medicine sitting in a big pool on the back of my tongue and I closed my lips to savor the salty musky flavor. He looked down at me intently as I rolled the huge milky gob of cream all around inside the warm confines of my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," I let out a long mew of pleasure as I let my tongue swirl all around and through the thick pearly wad of semen. It tasted wonderful and I loved having it in my mouth but I knew I would love the feeling of having it slide down my throat just as much. "Mmmmmmmmmm," I gave an even longer purr as I finally swallowed. I loved the soothing sensation of his thick cream coating my throat as it made its way to a warm spot in the pit of my stomach. I swallowed again and was rewarded with a second big throatful of silky smooth cum. I swirled my tongue all around the inside of my mouth and gathered up the final drops still clinging to my cheeks and then swallowed one more time.

"Aaaaahh," I gave a satisfied gasp as I looked up at him with a big smile on my face. "Thank you, Mr. Jarvis. There sure was a lot that time."

"And it looks like I missed with a little bit too," he said as he reached forward with his hand and I felt his big index finger slide around my chin. "Here you go." I looked down at his thick finger and saw a big gob of his precious seed clinging to it. I opened my mouth and he slid his finger slowly between my parted lips.

"Mmmmmm," it was him that gave a soft groan this time as my lips closed around his inserted finger as I sucked and licked the warm cream off of it. He withdrew his finger and slid it around my cheek where there must have been more cum. He brought it forwards and slipped it right back in between my soft lips. As I closed my lips and started to suck the silky nectar off his finger, he started to slide it back and forth between my lips. It would have been easier for me if he'd just left it in my mouth but for some reason, he seemed to want to move it and out between my sucking lips. I looked up at him and he had a broad smile on his face as he looked down at me intently. Finally, he slipped his finger out of my mouth. As he did, it made an audible "POP" as it came clear of my sucking lips.

"I think you've got all that medicine now, Joey," he said as he let out a final big sigh. I looked down and could see his majestic cock hanging heavy and about half-hard as it arced out suggestively from his body. I could see one more milky drop still filling the gaping eye of his piss-slit.

"There....there's one more drop there," I said as I nodded towards the little pearly gob that I wanted.

"Oh, you're right," he said as looked down at the oozing tip of his cock. He reached his hand back around his heavy thick cock and held it up towards me. As he did, I felt my tongue slide out instinctively and run around my lips.

"What do you think we should do with that?" he asked as he took one long firm stroke from the base of his cock to just beneath the wide flared crown. As he did, I felt a shiver of desire go through me as the milky-white drop grew in size as he forced the last of his delicious semen to the surface.

"Can I.....can I have it?" I asked eagerly as I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Sure you can, Joey," he said as he looked at me with a lecherous grin on his face. "Why don't you just put your lips right on the end there and suck out that last drop."

"Okay," I said as I sat forward and brought my mouth up as he held his dick right in front of my face. I opened my mouth slightly and with my eyes locked hypnotically on that inviting drop, I pressed my lips against the spongy membranes of his cockhead.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he said with a soft moan, "suck out that last drop, Joey." I could feel the slick coating of Vaseline on my lips but through it, I felt the delightful feeling of the sensitive surface of his spent cock against my spread lips. It felt and warm and smooth as I closed my lips just around his oozing pee-hole and started sucking. I pushed my tongue forward right into the creamy white gob and used my lips and tongue to draw it back into my mouth. I would have liked to stay there and see if I could draw another drop out of him but I didn't want to appear too forward. Once I felt the drop slide into the back of my mouth and down my throat, I sat back and as I pulled my lips off his cock, I paused for a split second and gave the very tip a little kiss. As I looked up at him, he was grinning from ear to ear. I knew that he was happy with me.

"What do you think of taking your medicine that way, Joey?" he asked as he sat down on the chair I'd just been sitting in. His pants and underwear were still bunched up around his ankles.

"I really liked it!" I said enthusiastically. "It tasted even better like that. And there seemed to be more than usual."

"Yeah, there's always gonna be more if you take it straight from the source. And like the doctor said, getting it into you quicker like this will allow the vitamins to do you the most good. So should we do it that way for your next dose after lunch too?"

"Oh please, sir! Could we?" I asked wide-eyed with excitement.

"Sure Joey. But right now, why don't you reach into that bottom drawer of my desk there and pass me the towel that's in there. I scrambled to my feet and pulled out the towel he had asked me to get. It was the one I'd seen him using before and it felt heavy in my hands. As I brought it to him, the smell of the Baby-Fresh Vaseline wafted into my nostrils from the terrycloth fabric. I handed him the towel and he started to wipe the excess lubricant off his hands.

"Joey, if you go into the bathroom back there you'll find a washcloth over the rack near the sink. Get it good and wet with some hot water, then wring it out and bring it back here."

"Yes, sir," I said obediently and went to the bathroom and did as he asked. "Here you go," I said as I held the steaming washcloth out to him when I returned.

"I'd like you to wash my hand off for me," he said as he held out his big meaty paw with the remnants of the Vaseline still adhered to it. I spread out the washcloth and kind of wrapped it around his big hand. I used both of my small hands on it as I worked the washcloth all around the surface of his thick fingers and large hand. Soon I had it cleaned of the greasy lubricant.

"That's good, Joey. Now go and rinse it out and bring it back nice and hot just like you did this time."

"Yes sir." Not wanting to disappoint Mr. Jarvis, I hurried back to the bathroom and ran the cloth under the tap. I wrung it out and then let the hot water run over it until it was steaming hot again. I quickly returned and found him still sitting peacefully in the chair.

"What now, Mr. Jarvis?" I asked questioningly.

"I want you to get down on your knees in front of me, Joey, and wash off my cock," he said firmly.

"Okay," I said as I dropped to my knees before him.

"Yeah, that'll be a nice way for you to thank me for giving you my semen," he said as he spread his knees to allow me to move in closer.

"Oh, but I do thank you, sir," I said as I looked up at him with a worried look on my face. "I....I can't thank you enough. I'm just so happy that you'd do this for me."

"I'm glad, Joey," he said as he reached out and stroked my cheek tenderly. "Washing my cock will just be a little something extra I want you to get used to doing."

"Okay," I said as I felt the momentary anxiety ease out of my body. "I...I'll do my best." I reached forward and with my delicate fingers lifted his heavy tumescent member. Jesus, even now, in it's totally flaccid state, I could feel the solid thick weight of it in my hand. It was still covered in a fine coating of the slick lubricant so I held the washcloth open in my hand and let his long thick cock settle into my palm. Oh man, did it ever feel good. I never thought that holding another person's cock would make me feel this way. I felt kind of tingly all over as I moved the washcloth back and forth on the underside.

"Yeah, that's it. Get used to that, Joey. I think you're going to be doing a lot of that from now on," he said as he looked down at me on my knees between his spread thighs. I used both my hands and moved the washcloth all around that glistening monster as I softly rubbed the gooey lubricant off. He sat back with his thighs spread wide apart and I lovingly cleaned his cock from the base to the tip. His cock felt wonderful in my little hands and I could almost feel the latent power lurking within it, just waiting to spring forth.

"Wash my balls off too, Joey, but be gentle. That's where all that nice medicine you love so much comes from." I slid the washcloth off the shaft of his dormant manhood and gently lifted his balls. Wow, were they ever big and heavy! They felt like two big eggs beneath the soft surface of his silky bag. I gingerly wrapped the washcloth all around them and softly manipulated them in my hands as I cleaned off the remainder of the Vaseline from his skin.

"Oh yeah, you certainly are good at that, Joey," he said as I withdrew the washcloth totally from his shining damp groin. "Now you better go rinse that out and then you can go for this morning."

"You don't need me to do anything else?" I asked with a disappointed look on my face.

"Not right now. Just make sure you're back here right after lunch. I'll have your next dose of medicine ready for you then."

"Yes sir! Thank you, sir!" I was just beaming with happiness now as I sprang to my feet and rushed into the bathroom to rinse off the washcloth. When I was finished and came back into the room, he had his pants back on properly and was sitting back behind his desk already absorbed in some paperwork.

"Are you sure there isn't anything else I can do for you, Mr. Jarvis?" I asked as I stood next his desk expectantly.

"Oh, I don't think so, Joey," he said as he finished up what he was reading and then looked up at me. "You can go....wait a second...." He paused and looked at the left side of my face closely. He reached forward and I felt his big thumb wipe across my cheek near my ear. "I guess we missed this." He held his thumb up with a drop of his silvery semen on the tip with his fingers curled against his palm below. As soon as I spotted the glistening drop of his precious seed, I instinctively stepped forward and took his big hand in both of mine. I leaned forward and slipped my lips over his protruding thumb.

"Oh yeah, that's a good boy," he said under his breath as I rolled my tongue all around his upright thumb as I lapped up the tasty drop of semen. He moved his thumb back and forth again a couple of time between my lips. I could tell from this and the previous time that Mr. Jarvis must like this so I held his fist firmly in my two little hands and started to bob my head up and down on his big meaty thumb. I kept my lips pressed tightly against the skin of his thumb and I softly sucked at it as I moved my head moved up and down.

"That's it, Joey. You've got such a pretty mouth." I was thrilled to hear his words of praise and enthusiastically continued to bob my head up and down on his thick digit. He let me suck away at his thumb for another minute or so and then pulled it from between my pouting lips. I felt like a kid who'd had his favorite new toy taken away.

"You'd better go, Joey. I've got work to do," he said as he appeared to be a little flustered and I could see a fine sheen of sweat on his brow. With a sad face I turned and opened the door. I looked back and he was looking right at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you sure there isn't anything more I can do for you, Mr. Jarvis," I said with a sincere pout. "I'll...I'll do whatever you want me to." He looked at me intently and I could almost see the wheels going around inside his head. He finally seemed to reach some kind of decision.

"How would you like that next dose of medicine right now, Joey?" he asked me with a lecherous smile on his face.

"Would I?" I gushed with anticipation. "Yes sir! More than anything!"

"Okay, you better lock that door and get back on your knees," he said as he started to get up out of his chair. Beaming with happiness, I turned and closed the door. As I pressed the button locking it, I felt a shiver of excitement run through my body. I wasn't going to have to wait until one o'clock! As I turned, he was already undoing his belt buckle.....

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers