Born to Suck Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tip your head back and give me that target, Kid," he said as he leaned over me in that push-up position again. I moved slightly so the pillow was situated just right to support my neck and shoulders and then let my head fall backwards. As I did, I automatically opened my mouth and formed my lips into the inviting 'O' he loved so much.

"Oh yeah, that's it.....beautiful," he said as he leaned forward and fed the massive knob of his cock between my waiting lips. As the hot glistening helmet entered my mouth, I could taste the earthy flavor of our secretions coating the surface. It tasted manly and wickedly sinful as he slid his cock further into my mouth.

"Breathe," he said firmly as the tip approached the opening to my throat. I quickly drew in a deep breath just as the spongy membranes of the wide flared crown pressed against the tender tissues at the back of my mouth. He levered his hips downward and in one smooth stroke, he drove all eleven hard thick inches all the way into me.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned against the hot velvety surface as he stopped with his cock buried to the hilt in my throat, his big sperm-filled balls coming to rest in my eye-sockets. Knowing he would love it, I swallowed at the same time as I took the opportunity to nibble around the thick root of his cock with my stretched lips.

"Oh fuck, Kid, that feels fantastic," Sven said with a low groan. "You are the absolute best cocksucker I've ever had." Thrilled by his words of praise, I quickly swallowed again; the massaging muscles of my throat sending delicious tremors rippling along the length of his cock.

"Oh Jesus," he moaned again, "that is so fucking good." Sensing that I needed to breathe, Sven drew back until his massive thick cock cleared my airway. I quickly breathed deep, filling my lungs. Watching my chest rise as it filled with air, he flexed forward, his powerful long cock stretching and filling my windpipe once more.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned with satisfaction as his balls came to rest on the top part of my face again as his taut muscular groin pressed against my face. He paused again with it buried to the hilt, and I knew he was waiting for me to swallow. I gulped deeply, the muscles in my throat contracting to send that gripping massage rippling along his shaft again.

"Oh fuck, that's incredible," he said as he leaned back on his haunches, his cock sliding back until the broad flared head popped out of my throat. With his hot spongy knob still filling mouth, I flicked my eyes up to see him looking down at me, a look of wanton desire on his face. "I'm gonna fuck that beautiful throat of yours for awhile. When I stop with it all the way inside you, I want you to swallow like that, okay?"

"Mmhhhmmm," I hummed against the velvety smooth skin of his cock-head as I blinked my eyes in agreement. He adjusted his knees slightly above my head so he had himself in just the position he wanted. He then leaned forward over me until he was in that push-up position; ready to feed me that long beautiful cock again. I drew in a big gulp of air just as he flexed his hips forward, the lemon-sized head stretching the opening of my throat and then gliding wonderfully all the way into me. As soon as my lips pressed against the thick trunk of his cock, he quickly withdrew, the head clearing my throat opening for a fraction of a second before he drove it back into me. He got into a smooth fucking rhythm which allowed me to breathe on every few rapid strokes. I was humming and purring with serene pleasure as this powerful rugged man continued to use me for his pleasure.

"Breathe," he said after a couple minutes of ardent fucking; his flexing hips pausing on a backstroke. I took a quick deep breath as he flexed forward and buried it balls deep into me. He held still and rolled his hips in a small circle, grinding his flat hard stomach against my face as he fought to get every last millimeter of cock into my throat. As I had been told, I swallowed deeply.

"Oh fuck yeah, just keep doin' that," he said as he held still with his thick hard cock absolutely engulfed in my gripping hot throat. I swallowed again....and again...and yet again, as he held still, the contracting muscles of my throat pleasuring his hard virile member. He kept it in me for longer this time, and just as I was worried about when I would start to gag and choke, he sensed my initial panic and quickly drew back.

"Again," he repeated and I drew in another big gulp before he buried himself inside me and held it there for even longer this time. I kept swallowing and he rolled his hips against my face as he relished in the exquisite sensations I was providing him.

"Oh fuck, that's good," he said as he quickly drew back and then started fucking my throat vigorously once more. He was giving it to me hard and fast now, the bed creaking noisily as he hammered his cock the full length into the clinging hot depths of my throat with each downward thrust. He fucked my throat hard for another five minutes or so before stopping and getting me to repeatedly swallow again, his gigantic cock stuffed as far down my throat as he could get it. I enthusiastically did as he wished; my own cock stiffening as I eagerly sucked.

"You like having your throat fucked good and hard, don't you Kid?" he asked as he drew back and started to slam his cock back and forth within me again.

"Mmmmhhhmmm," I purred in pleasure. My lips were absolutely buzzing and my throat felt raw and ravaged from the intense friction as he continued to orally assault me. My own hard cock was evidence of how much I loved the position he had me in. He continued to vigorously fuck my throat for a few more minutes before surprising me by withdrawing completely and climbing off of the bed. I was left with my head hanging back over the edge of the pillow, my puffy swollen lips wet and gaping open, like a fish out of water.

"Get over on your hands and knees, I want that tight pussy again," he said as he moved towards the bottom of the bed, his majestic hard cock rearing up before him like a stallion in heat. With my ravished throat fucked raw and my bum still throbbing, I rolled over onto my stomach and brought my knees up beneath me; my hot little crevice splitting open to him in invitation. I could feel my own warm cum from earlier still clinging to my stomach and chest as I got into the position he wanted.

"What a gorgeous little pussy you've got there, Kid," Sven said as the bed creaked under his weight as he got onto his knees behind me. His words of praise rolled over me like a warm comforting blanket and I leaned my upper body forwards and arched my back to expose the inviting little pucker of my waiting pussy even more.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he said as I felt his big meaty hands come down and rub soothingly over my round little bum-cheeks, "so would you like me to fill this pretty little pussy of yours with something?" He punctuated his question by nestling the tip of his enormous cock-head right up against my hot little opening.

"Yessss," I said with a hiss of desire as I tried to push myself back onto his rearing cock. His hands on my bum kept me from impaling myself on that beautiful hard monster.

"What do you think I should use to fill it with?" he asked teasingly as he rolled the broad flared head torturously all around my beckoning hot hole.

"Oooooohhh," I groaned irritably as he teasingly refused to let me push myself onto his rock-hard cock. "Your.....your cock......oh please, sir, fill me with your cock." I said in a pleading voice.

"Why?" he said as he continued to tease me by pressing just the engorged tip in and out of nibbling pussy-lips.

"Because it's so big and hard," I said as I rolled my hips in a circle against him.

"Is that it? Because it's big and hard?"

"Be.....because it feels so beautiful when you're inside me," I confessed in an anguished voice. I was near tears; I wanted it in me so badly.

"That's better," Sven said as he took a firm grip on my hips and I felt his monstrous cock starting to stretch my tight little hole as he began feeding it into me. "Yeah, here you go....just what you need."

"Unnngghh.........unnnnnggghhhh," I groaned out loud as the delicious sensations of being stretched to the tearing point by his cunt-filling cock started in my midsection and rolled in scintillating waves throughout my entire body. I was panting and my whole body was oozing sweat as I surrendered myself to the magnificent hard cock that was plundering my tight gripping chute.

"Oh man, that is so fucking tight," he said from behind me as the thick root of his cock came to rest up against the pursed lips of my stretched pussy. I flexed my hole as I knew he liked and could feel the tight ring nibbling around the base of his buried shaft.

"Well, look at that," he said as he looked down at our joined bodies, "looks like that pretty little hole of yours is really hungry for it." I felt him adjust himself behind me as he shifted his knees until he got into the position he wanted. Once he was set, he pulled backwards, the hot membranes lining my boy-pussy clinging wantonly to his thick retreating shaft. He pulled back until the head tugged gently on the inside of my confining ring and then slid it all the way back into me in one long deep stroke.

"Ooooooooohhh God.......that feels sooooo goooooood......," I mumbled unconsciously as I savored the warm full feeling spreading throughout my midsection. My whole body felt flushed with intense heat, as if the tremendous warmth from the boiling blood filling his huge cock was flowing directly into me.

"Does that feel good, cocksucker?" he asked as he drew back and then fed it back into me with a slow roll of his hips.

"Oh gosh, yes," I said as I dropped my head onto the bed and arched my back even more to open myself up for him as much as possible. "It's so big........so hard....it feels so good inside me."

"How does this feel?" he asked as he drew back and on the next forward thrust, he angled himself downward slightly so the huge knob pressed forcefully on the sensitive nodule of my prostate.

"OOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" I groaned loudly as I felt an immediate rush throughout my entire body. My cock lurched and I felt it spring up and slap against my stomach as he started to fuck me harder. On every long deep stroke, his massive engorged knob would tear deliciously across my prostate, sending exquisite sensations to every tingling nerve in my quivering body.

"That's it, Kid," he said as I moaned continuously under his anal assault; my 18-year old body trembling and shaking as wave upon wave of scintillating pleasure flowed through me. "I'm gonna fill you so full, you'll be shittin' cum for a week." As he kept driving inch after thick hard inch in and out of me, I felt that wonderful tingling feeling escalating rapidly within me. My cock was as hard as I'd ever felt it and it was so engorged with pulsing blood that I wondered if the tip was going to blow right off. He drew back all the way to my tight pink opening and then started to move it back into me. As the thick rope-like ridge of his corona tore across my prostate on his vigorous forward thrust, my climax hit me.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH," I moaned deeply as the scintillating sensation of my boiling semen speeding up the shaft of my cock overwhelmed me. A long rope of the milky fluid shot forth from the engorged tip to splash onto the sheets beneath me. He continued fucking me, and his next forward stroke brought forth a second rope of creamy seed.

"OOOOOOH.......OOOOOOH......OOOOOOOH," I groaned repeatedly as each penetrating thrust of his huge cock across my enflamed prostate caused a delightful contraction in my groin. Each contraction forced another bubbling wad of cum to spew forth from my pulsating cock. I dropped my head down and saw that the sheets beneath me were spattered with gobs of my semen. I watched as he continued to pound it into me deep and fast; each thrust causing my cock to twitch and spew forth more and more cum. The intense feelings were too much for me; I felt on the verge of collapse.

"OH GOD," I said as I felt my legs slipping out to each side beneath me. As he drove himself deep into my tingling bum, my knees slid out all the way to each side as my body totally collapsed onto the bed. I was totally splayed out beneath him, my knees still high up on each side of my chest. I must have looked like a butterflied chicken on a butcher's block. I had always been flexible and I'm sure that helped; I'm not sure if other people were capable of getting into this position.

I had just cum a second time while he'd been fucking me and my whole body was thrumming deliciously. It was tingling all over from the exquisite sensations left by the mind-numbing release he'd just given me. As I lay there, totally spent, I could feel the wetness beneath me as I was lying in puddles of my own cum.

"Holy fuck, Kid, look at you!" Sven said with a note of surprise as he looked down at my splayed body. He stopped with his cock buried balls deep inside me, his rugged muscular body leaning close over my back. "Oh fuck, with your knees up and out to each side like this......this is gonna be beautiful."

I was lying with my face to one side and through half-closed eyes, I saw him reach up and grab the top of the headboard above me. I watched as he took a firm hold and then flexed his hips backwards. He pulled back to the tight opening of my anal ring and then slammed his hips forward.

"Oh yeah," he said with a groan as his rigid pillar of flesh drove deep into me, "that's so fucking hot and tight." He started to fuck me fast and furious as he seemed to be trying to crucify me by nailing me deep into the bed with each powerful thrust.

"Aaahh......aaahh.....aaahh..." Each vigorous deep stroke caused me to moan with pure bliss as I lay there totally content, happy to let him use my willing body for his pleasure. The bed was creaking noisily now and bumping into the wall as he rhythmically fucked me with long deep strokes. I could hear and feel his muscular groin slapping up against my round little bum each time he pounded it into me. It felt like pure heaven.

"GET READY COCKSUCKER," he warned as I felt his body going rigid as he pressed down on top of me, "HERE IT COMES!" He drove it hard and deep one more time and then I felt a hot pulsation high up inside me as his cum spewed forth from the tip of his cock like a little fireball.

"OH FUCK.......YEAH....." he moaned deeply and I could feel him pasting my insides as he continued to unload high up into my guts. He stayed buried inside me for a long time as he flooded me with wad after wad of his creamy cum. Even in my exhausted condition, I used the muscles inside me and clamped down on his spewing cock as I tried to drain him of every last drop of his precious seed. His monstrous cock was twitching and pulsing inside me as he thoroughly flooded my insides with a massive load of cum. He finally stopped shooting and I felt his big warm body settle down over mine. It felt so powerful and warm that I just lay there beneath him, savoring the luxurious warm feeling of being possessed by this beautiful man. He lay on top of me, his muscular chest heaving as his breathing slowly returned to normal. As his huge dick started to slowly deflate inside me, the ravaged lining inside my bum already felt like it was being soothed by the warm silky coating of his thick creamy cum.

"Oh Jesus, Kid, that was fantastic," Sven said as he lay on top of me. With his words of praise flowing through me, I flexed my bum-hole to nibble lovingly at his receding shaft.

"Still hungry for it, eh Kid?"

"Mmmmmm, that was so nice," I responded contently as I continued to nibble at his deflating shaft with my flexing ring.

"I think that's enough for that little pussy of yours for tonight. I don't want to wear you out. I'm sure Kurt and I will work you over real good again tomorrow. I want you to be in good shape for that." I pictured the two of them using me at the same time and felt a rush of excitement at the endless possibilities of servicing those two big beautiful men. My mind was racing as I pictured those two huge cocks filling my needy young body.

"Okay," Sven said as he lifted his body off of mine and withdrew his cock. It came out of me in a slippery rush and I felt my hole nibbling at nothing but air as the massive head pulled out to leave a needy empty void inside me. As my little ring started to close in on itself, I felt his cum sliding down my stretched chute and start to trickle out of my tightening hole.

"Close up that hole, Kid, we don't want to waste that cum," Sven said as I watched him get up from the bed and walk out of the room. I clamped down with my little rosebud and could feel his massive load of semen warming the inside of me. I wondered what he was doing and then he came back into the room carrying a blue plate from one of the cupboards from the storage area. Curious now, I watched as he set the plate on the bed behind me and then reached forward to grasp my shoulder.

"Sit up, Kid," he said as he started to help me up. I was totally drained from the exhausting fucking he'd just given me and I needed him to help lift me into a squatting position.

"That's it, keep you knees under you," he said as I settled back onto my haunches. He reached beneath me and set the plate on the sheets underneath my raised bum.

"There you go. Now let that tight little pussy of yours open up." I did as he asked and felt his big load of cum start to slither out of me. I looked down between my legs and watched as a long thick wad of his milky cream oozed forth to land on the shiny surface of the plate.

"That's it, Kid. Now push it all out," Sven said as he stood beside the bed, his heavy dormant cock hanging majestically between his legs. I pushed down and saw a big gob of his pearly semen slide out of me in a rush to land on the plate with a noticeable 'splat'. I kept pushing down with the muscles inside me as wad after wad of his massive load continued to ooze out of me onto the plate. Soon, the whole surface of the plate was covered with his swirling milky seed. As a final big gob hung from my yearning hole and then dropped into the pearly mess, I knew that I had gotten out as much as I could.

"Wow! That's a lot of cum," I said in awe as I looked down at the huge load of his milky cum covering the surface of the plate. Sven reached between my legs and picked it up and brought it up in front of my face. He moved it in a slow circle just below my nostrils. I couldn't contain myself and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmmm," I purred as the warm masculine fragrance settled on my taste-buds.

"You like the smell of that, eh cocksucker?"

"Oh yes, it smells so good," I said as I breathed deeply again and closed my eyes in blissful satisfaction.

"But you like the taste of it even better, right?"

"Yes," I said as I looked down at the swirling mass of pearly cum and licked my lips in anticipation.

"Well, here you go, Kid, today's 'Blue Plate Special'. It's all yours," he said as held the plate in front of me. I eagerly leaned forward and slid my tongue into the pearly fluid.

"Mmmmmm," I mewed like a kitten with a dish of warm milk as I lapped up his silky cum. I slurped and licked up every drop of his precious seed until the plate was gleaming with drying traces of my own saliva. I could feel his creamy thick cum making a nice warm spot in the pit of my stomach.

"That's a good boy, get every drop," Sven said as I ran my tongue all around the very edge of the plate in search of every creamy morsel. Satisfied that I'd gotten every drop, he set the plate down on his bedside table.

"Look at those sheets, Kid. How am I supposed to sleep on those?" Sven said as my eyes followed his. I could see gobs of my own cum clinging to the wet stained sheets where I'd shot off earlier as he'd been fucking me.