Bosom Buddies

Story Info
Tasha gets to experiment with lesbian bff Natalie.
967 words
3.94
33.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang and Tasha opened the door to see Natalie standing there with a drawstring bag slung over her shoulder.

"Hey!" said both girls as they reached for a hug.

"Come on in," said Tasha. "I made nachos."

"Awesome," replied Natalie. "I've brought a few movies."

Tasha brought out the nachos and a six pack of beer to find Natalie already curled up on the couch with a movie popped into the DVD player. A smile blossomed across her face as Tasha settled down next to her. She hit "play" on the remote.

"How was the drive?" asked Tasha.

"Boring as shit," said Natalie as she took a swig of her beer. "There is nothing to look at out here."

"You don't have to tell me that," replied Tasha through a mouthful of chips. "I hate it out here."

"Why don't you move back home then?"

"Eh, my lease isn't up for another four months so I figure I can just wait."

Natalie munched on a few chips and washed them down with the last of her beer. She reached over to the table and cracked another one open. She sat quietly for a moment, looking around the apartment and her eyes settled on a couple of boxes near the door.

"So when is Jackson getting the last of his shit?" she asked.

"Who fucking knows," spat Tasha. "I oughta just trash it."

"Well the fucker deserves it," said Natalie with a shrug.

"No kidding," replied Tasha. She sat with her knees drawn up to her chest, swirling the last bit of beer in her can before tipping it into her mouth. She grabbed a second one and opened it.

"And you know what the worst of it is? He begged and begged me to come out to this shithole for months before I finally said okay. I left my friends, my family, and my job for that asshole. Just so I could move out here and find that he's been fucking some bitch for the last 10 months. Like, how fucking stupid can you be to want your girlfriend and your side bitch in the same tiny ass town?"

"Well," said Natalie, "Jackson was always known to think with his cock instead of his brain."

"No shit," said Tasha, with a slight twinge of sadness.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," said Natalie with a gentle smile. "What you need is to get fucked up. Where's the hard shit?"

"Kitchen."

Natalie padded over to the kitchen and found an unopened bottle of tequila and a couple shot glasses.

"Ready to get fucked by Jose Cuervo?"

"I thought you only fucked girls?" teased Tasha.

"Well tonight I'll make an exception," said Natalie.

One hour and several shots later, the girls found themselves laughing on the floor.

"So I, so I come home," stuttered Tasha, "And I find him, I find him completely knocked out, butt naked on the floor with, with cum all over his stomach and fucking CHEERIOS everywhere!"

"What in the actual fuck was he trying to do?!" gasped Natalie through her laughter.

"I, I don't know," said Tasha, tears rolling down her cheeks. "He wouldn't answer any questions."

"God, boys are so fu- fucking gross," said Natalie, wiping a tear from her own eye. "Girls are where, where it's at."

"You know, I've al-always wanted to know what it's like to kiss a girl," giggled Tasha.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Tasha blushed as she took another sip from the bottle of tequila. Natalie watched her thoughtfully for a moment. She leaned forward and kissed Tasha quickly on the lips.

Tasha burst into a fit of giggles and Natalie smiled and leaned forward again. This time Tasha was ready. Her lips parted so Natalie's tongue could explore her mouth. She wrapped her arms around Natalie's neck and pulled her closer. Her heart began to thump faster and faster as Natalie's thumbs grazed across her nipples. A small moan escaped from Tasha and she pushed Natalie away.

"What's wrong?" asked Natalie.

"Um, I think I'm enjoying this more than I should," giggled Tasha.

"Oh really?" asked Natalie, a sly smile creeping across her face. "Let's see about that."

Natalie slipped her hand down the front of Tasha's basketball shorts. "Holy shit! You're fucking soaked!"

"Mhmm," moaned Tasha into Natalie's neck, trailing kisses up and down.

Natalie rubbed her fingers against Tasha's wet pussy. Another moan escaped from Tasha's lips and Natalie started circling her clit. Tasha began to grind her hips against Natalie's fingers with eager anticipation. She started circling faster and faster, feeling Tasha getting wetter and wetter.

In a few short seconds, Tasha was writhing under Natalie's touch, screaming in ecstasy as she came, grinding harder and harder against Natalie's fingers. Natalie stroked her pussy and slid her fingers inside, pumping back and forth, while Tasha moaned and begged for more.

Suddenly, Natalie stopped. "I need to taste you," she breathed.

She grabbed the waistband of Tasha's shorts and pulled them down, revealing her soaking, throbbing pussy. She licked and sucked at Tasha's clit, circling it with her tongue. Tasha started to shake; she had never been fucked like this before. Her body felt electric as Natalie's fingers began to rub and pull at her nipples. Her heart was racing as the orgasm built up inside of her. She resisted as long as she could until she couldn't stand it anymore. She gave into Natalie one more time, screaming into oblivion.

Tasha was breathing hard as she came down from her last orgasm and Natalie placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Wow," breathed Tasha.

"Mhmmm," hummed Natalie. She giggled.

"What?" asked Tasha.

Natalie kissed her forehead. "You're a squirter."

Both girls laughed and cuddled up closer and settled down to finish the rest of the movie.