Boss Gets Email From Co-Worker

Story Info
Boss gets an email from his admin assistant.
3.2k words
3.66
87.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad the week was finally winding down and Friday had arrived. I hate Monday holidays like we had this week with Labor Day. That means I just have to put 5 days worth of work into 4 days.

Everyone else had gone home at 4:30 like they always do except the company admin assistant, Sharon. When she first came here two years ago I was pleasantly surprised at how intelligent this lady was. Pretty and smart. I know, I know, this is one of those "Wishful thinking" guy fantasy things that men have about their co-workers. But this is a little different.

It is now about 6 p.m. Friday and I am writing down this afternoons events so I don't have to depend on my memory later. I am sure I will be pinching myself later and asking myself, "Did it really happen that way?" The mix of her perfume and sex still lingers in my office.

I will probably be thinking too fast and get too excited later so let me tell you how she looks now. At 5 feet 6 inches she is all woman. Her face is very pretty, not too round, not too square. Her deep hazel colored eyes will draw you in first. She has a perfect nose and a sweet smile. I don't think I have ever seen her when she was not wearing bright red lipstick. I wish I had a dollar for everytime she was trying to tell me something. Her words were usually lost on me while I imagine my cock sliding between those delicious red lips. For a woman in her later thirties, her long bleached blond hair seems very natural.

Sharon's slender waist abruptly comes to an end where it meets her hips. She is the epitome of the hour-glass figure. Many occasions she wears a brightly colored stretchy skirt that clings to her body. Every man in the building has made it a point to stop and watch her walk away. About a year a ago I passed her in the hall as she was talking to the warehouse foreman. As I passed behind her I pressed my hand against her ass to gently push her aside. Just for a brief moment my fingers enjoyed the firmness of her ass. I think it is her mommy hips that drive me insane.

For a shorter woman she has nice legs with full thighs. Not fat, but full. And thankfully she does not have cankles like some women, including my wife. About three times a year my wife lets me do her doggy style. I always close my eyes and imagine pulling Sharon's ass against me with my hands on her mommy hips.

Don't worry I didn't forget her breasts. That is what started all this. No, actually what started all this today was those bright red finger nails. Occasionally she wears a low cut shirt. Today, like most days, she wore a wrap around, cross over type shirt that cris-crosses her breasts, clinging to her 36-D breasts like hungry paint. Ever the professional, she is a good employee and stays focused on work. But it's those breasts. Tits. Jugs. Hooters. Let me tell you about those tits. Full. Firm. Perky. Natural.

I can usually see the outline of her bra as I am checking her out every morning. I found out about hour ago why it looks like she never wears a bra, even though her bra strap is visible under the super thin material of her shirt.

Sharon love to make her breasts the center of attention. It is out of sync with how she acts and normally looks. But that is the way it is. She purposefully lets me admire her cleavage. She "forgets" to button her blouse or leans over a little too far when showing me a report.

Last Thursday I got an email from an unknown address. When I opened it there were two pictures attached of some very nice breasts. No name. No recognizable address. No text. Just tits. Who sent me this email? I left early that day to go fishing for the weekend and by the time Tuesday rolled around this week I immediately re-opened the email as soon as I got to work. Then it hit me like an artic blast of air in my face. I don't why I just didn't notice last week. This side view of some very nice full breasts were being cupped by the senders hands. The background was a plain white wall. The engorged breast were nice and you could see a few blue veins running just under the pale white skin, circling the pink areola and erect nipples. This was a well made photograph. WHAM. OH MY GOD. It just couldn't be. Why hadn't I noticed before? Bright. Red. Long. Fingernails.

I realized my heart was racing. It couldn't be, could it? Surly not. But maybe... Zooming in on the picture is when I noticed two small brown freckles, side by side on the left hand index finger. No way. There is just no way. Closing the file, I rolled my chair back from my desk. Well I had to know for sure. Probably wasn't but I decided to check anyway.

Grabbing the last production report I walked into Sharon's office. Her back was to me as she typed. She is used to me looking over her shoulder. She knows I hope to steal a quick view of her sweet valley. Two, side by side. Two freckles side by side on her index finger, just like in the picture. I studied their exact size and location in relation to her knuckle.

Back in my office I opened the email. She did it. She actually did it. The two freckles, while small, were a dead give away. Sharon actually emailed my pictures of her tits.

"Sharon, can you come in here?" I said to her on the phone.

My heart raced as she came into my office. I am always asking her to help me with the computer. "Hey, do you know how to attach pictures in Yahoo?"

"Oh, yeah, I attach files to send all the time," she replied, leaning over my desk to show me how.

As she was clicking around on the web page I asked her, "How do you find out who sent something from Yahoo?"

"Just open the email and it will have their name at the top. Which one?" she asked, pointing to the emails in my inbox with the mouse.

"The one from Blue2222."

Click. Whirlwind. Heartpounding. Red face. Her breasts filled the screen at a life size resolution. "Do you know who sent this?"

"NO. You don't think I sent this do you!?" her voice trembling as she answered.

"Craig, I'm not going to tell you that I sent this." Her face was as red as the lipstick.

Her hand still on the mouse I reached over and took her by the wrist and lifted her hand towards the screen. "Notice the two freckles?"

She just looked at me, her eyes darting from side to side. "Well... uh.. I, er.. I didn't send them.". "I'm not saying it is me."

"Well I want to see." I waited for a response but she just looked at me. "I want to see the real thing."

Sharon just nodded, not speaking.

"I want to see."

She just tilted her head to side, shrugging her shoulder, as if saying, "Ok."

Turning my chair, she was in between me and the desk now. I put my hands on her hips and slid up those roller coaster curves, edging my fingers under bottom of her shirt. Her hands moved back to the edge of the desk.

As I pushed the thin shirt higher and higher my finger slid past the elastic waist band of her skirt and onto her bare soft skin. Touching the underside of her bra, I kept pushing the shirt upwards. The tight clingy material suddenly shot up above her breasts exposing the most perfectly shaped tits I had ever seen. One year. Two Years. Like the last piece of a puzzle it made sense why it always looked like she was braless yet you could tell she was wearing a bra. The under wire bra was a light grey in color. The cups were a micro-thin fabric that was completely transparent. Without the shirt, the bra material was so thin that it was if it was painted on.

I turned my face to let those wonderful breasts glide across my cheek. Sharon leaned further back on my desk and then sat on it. She reached behind and unclasped the bra.

With only the sound of our erratic breathing I took her nipple in my mouth. Her head titled back with pleasure. As if someone else were doing it, my hand was opening my pants and fondling my cock. I was perfectly content stroking my self while enjoying her breasts. Having been married for 24 years it seemed like an eternity since I sucked on another pair of tits besides my wifes. Her nipples were so sensitive and she flinched each time I switched from one breast to the other.

My wife and I only have sex about once a month and it had been about five weeks since the last time. For a man of 52 years old I still get pretty turned on and hard. I rolled my tongue round and round on her nipples. I realized her hand was reaching down to see what I was doing. She was not able to reach my cock from the way she was sitting. She pushed me back so she could see me stroking.

"Do you want to watch Sharon?"

"Yes. I love to watch guys jacking off."

I stood so she could get a better view. We were each tweaking one of nipples.

Slowly Sharon lay back on my desk. With her eyes closed she played with her own tits. She could hear me jacking off.

Her high-heeled shoes still rested on the arms of my chair.

"I have jacked of many times thinking about you. Sometimes when I have sex with my wife I think only of you." "Have ever thought about me Sharon?"

"Yes, I had a dream one night that you were playing with my boobs."

Placing my hand under her skirt I pressed the palm of my hand against her mound. She pushed it away. I used my finger to pull at the crotch of her pantyhose. The crotch was pulled out away from her pussy. She didn't get the hint to take them off or just didn't want to. Using one hand as a distraction, I pressed against her pussy mound several times. Taking the scissors from the top of my desk I clipped three times along the crotch of the pantyhose as I pressed against her mound.

The stretchy material spread open quickly exposing her hairy pussy. Even through all hair I could see the biggest, most stretched out labia I had had ever seen. I didn't touch her though. I really didn't know what or where we were going with this anyway. I was just grateful to get personal pleasure of her breasts.

I sat down in my chair and kept jacking off with a perfect view of her pussy. Sharon slipped off one shoe and started rubbing my dick as I jacked off. Her small, pretty feet were accentuated with the same blinding red lipstick on her fingernails.

As I jacked off I could see the moisture collecting on her pussy. She was getting so wet. Although neither of us had touched it, Sharon's pussy gaped open, exposing the pink flesh deep inside her pussy.

"Are you thinking about my tits Craig?" she whispered, not even opening her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I sure am".

"How many men have you had sex with Sharon?"

"I don't remember. I guess a few."

"No. Tell me how many besides your husband."

"24"

I stood up so she could watch me jacking off some more. Standing between her legs I slowly stroked my cock. I could see a pink flush spread across her neck and chest as she go more excited.

"How often does your husband fuck you?"

"He fucks me when ever he wants. 5 times a week."

"Don't you want to cum now Sharon?"

"No. Not right now. I will when I get home."

"How are you going to cum then?"

"I use a towel between my legs as I lay on my stomach. The towel will rub against my pussy while I think about you fucking a call girl for money on your desk."

"Have you thought about it like that before?"

"Yes, many times. Sometimes my husband tells me a story about it while I cum."

"What a slut" I thought to myself. Here she is, married woman, showing her tits off at work, emailing me pictures of her tits and letting me jack off in front of her.

"It's so long, and thick" she said, watching me stroke.

I never thought of myself as a ladies man, having only been with one other woman besides my wife. My cock I guess is above average in length. If I put one hand around it next to my body and the other hand next to it, the head plus about an inch of my dick sticks out past my hands. That is with the foreskin pulled back since I am uncircumcised. Taking Sharon's wrist in my hand it is about the same thickness as my dick.

When my wife and I have sex she always keeps her legs pressed down against the bed, otherwise she complains that it is too long and hurts. Why couldn't my wife Janice be like Sharon, a slut. It would be so nice to be able to fuck with all of my cock instead of just the first few inches. Think about fucking Sharon was making me really hard and close to cumming.

"Don't do that Craig," she snipped as I tried to put a finger inside her wet pussy. "Stop it. Just jack off."

I was so close to cumming now. Pushing all of the foreskin up around the head of my cock I stepped closer to Sharon's pussy and placed the tip of it at her gaping hole. I knew by doing it this way I could get inside her easily, the foreskin would act as a sheath and let me in without resistance. My mind raced quickly as I knew what I was going to do.

In anticipation of her reaction I brought my hands up to her stomach, leaned forward and sank my cock into her.

The surprise of the cut open pantyhose. "Stop it! Stop it!"

As I expected her hands came at me to push her away. Grabbing each by the wrist I pressed them against the sides of my own waist, making it impossible for her to push me away with her legs and feet.

"Mmm, you are so hot inside." It was so good to feel her. The way the walls of her vagina gripped my bare cock felt smooth and warm.

"It's hurting, stop it. You can't do this."

I knew there was not going to be much time. I began fucking her as hard as I could. Moving from side to side and rising up and down I wanted to feel every spot inside her pussy. Realizing almost my entire dick was inside a pussy for the first time I was bound and determined to get it all in.

"Ow. Oww. OWWWW. IT'S HURTING ME!"

I had been respectful of her over the past couple of years. But now that I was in her I really didn't care, she was just a teasing slut. I pounded her hard for about three minutes. Her pussy was so loose I don't see how anyone with a smaller dick could get off in her.

"Sharon, show me how you cum." "I don't cum this way. I can't"

"Your husband doesn't make you cum?"

"No, he never has."

I just kept stroking in her. It did feel good with her hairy pussy wrapped around me. Something just came over me and I started thinking about how jealous her husband would be with me enjoying her hairy wet pussy.

With tears streaming down her face now she said, "Please stop."

I knew I was about to cum. Suddenly it felt tighter and she was cumming on my cock. "You have never came on your husbands cock have you.?"

Whimpering she said, "No. Please stop. I don't want to get pregnant."

I just couldn't get enough of this worn out hole that felt so good. Releasing her wrists I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. Grinding my hips against hers, our pubic bones clashed together. She was just all out crying now, screaming. She is such a hottie. Still grinding I could feel the head of my cock roughly banging against her cervix. With one final thrust I locked my legs and groin against her as tight as I could.

Shocked, I could not believe how long my orgasm lasted. It was the best in my life. I suppose it was better fucking Sharon's pussy deeper than her husband had ever been and making her cum. I remember enjoying how her pussy felt against the bare skin on my dick. The warmth of the sperm enveloped my cock as I held buried inside her. I held in that position for 5 minutes.

Sniffing Sharon quietly said, "You hurt me. Why did you do that?"

Reach for the mouse I tied both wrists to one leg.

Holding her ankles in my hand I eased out of her. Sharon's cunt stayed wide open with a frothing white ring of cum outlining her hole. Peering inside I could see a pool of warm sperm. I noticed a few crimson streaks of blood inside her and on my cock.

"I just want you to know that you are the only woman that has ever been able to take all of my cock. You felt so good."

She just glared at me. I was almost through with her but not quiet yet. I had a glass ball paper weight on my desk about two and a half inches wide. It filled her hole completely as I dropped it down inside her slippery hole. Taking the extension cord and her sweater as pad, I tied her legs together and then attached the end of the cord to a coat hook on the wall above my desk. This was to keep her hips lifted up while the sperm soaked in. I made sure I wasn't hurting her. The glass paper weight was about the same size as her stretched out cunt.

After 15 minutes I released her. Wiping the tear streaked mascara from her face I kissed her cheek. "Thank you Sharon for sending me the pictures and sharing yourself with me. I really enjoyed how you feel inside."

She stood up, straightened her hair and clothes. The paper weight fell out and hit the floor with a thud. Reaching between her legs I felt her pussy and thighs, expecting to find a stream of cum. There was none. I suppose it was wrong, but apparently the sperm did seep into her cervix in the twenty minutes after I ejaculated inside her.

I followed her to the break room where she punched out on the time clock.

"Thanks for the email Sharon."

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you Monday."