Boss Is Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha pulled her gray knee length skirt up to her waist. She revealed that she was wearing black pantyhose, this made her ass look like that of a twenty-year-old and made Sean's cock become really hard. Sean could also see that Samantha was not wearing panties. This made him even more excited then he already was.

"Bend over my desk and lay your head down." Sean said.

Samantha did what he asked.

Sean secretly loved pantyhose and when his wife would dress he would sneak peaks at her. Now he had a beautiful blonde with big tits and long legs bent over his desk. Her soft white skin looked like cream. Her hair was never out of place and she was always in control.Not this time,he thought.

He began to run his hand over her very round, tight ass. He could feel her tense her cheeks underneath. His cock was beginning to throb. He wanted to have some relief and wanted to get it fast. It had been a long time since he had a woman. It was even longer since he had a blowjob. He was going to ram his cock down this boss's throat and she was going to be bathed in his cum. He was going to shoot his load all over her face and claim his prize.

While Samantha was bent over the table Sean drew his hand back and smacked his prize right on the ass. He got a hand full of ass too and it made a loud sharp noise. Samantha involuntarily jumped. The desk that she was bent over held her in place but she let out a yelp. Luckily for the both of them, the vacuum masked the sound of Samantha's whimper.

Sean closed his office door and then drew the shades. He calmly walked over to Samantha face and unzipped his fly. His cock came out and he pressed it to Samantha's full lips. She was still sobbing when he began to force his cock between her lips, but he was surprised when she parted them willingly. She extended her tongue slightly and placed it on the underside of his cock.

Sean could feel his undulating cock slowly inch into her month. He wanted to just slam his cock into her mouth but he knew that it overwhelm him and make him cum too soon. He wanted this feeling to last. He slid his cock so slowly into his boss's throat that he could feel her tongue wiggle on his underside.

Samantha was in no position to argue and for some strange reason she didn't feel a need too. She felt a strange pull in her stomach. She knew that she didn't have much of a choice. She had to have sex or she had to start looking for a new line of work. Samantha knew that she was going to have sex and always had a little tingle about Sean. He was flirty and aggressive to her. Sean was also an okay looking guy. He was a little chubby but he had a smile that would melt a woman's heart. He always teased her and she liked it. More importantly she liked the fact that Sean was "making her" do the very things she thought about while masturbating.

Samantha opened her mouth wide and took Sean's member in. She sucked as hard as she could. Sean placed his hand behind her head and started pumping in and out of her mouth. He was now face fucking his boss on his desk and he loved every minute of it. With her skirt hiked up and power suit on, she was sucking like a whore.

Samantha sucked with all her might. She was taking the cock into her mouth and sometimes in her throat. He wasn't the biggest guy she had been with but he was using what he had very well. She was drooling all over the desk and could feel the itch in her belly really tugging at her now. She needed to touch her love box and she needed it bad. But all she could do for the moment, was hold on and let Sean cum in her mouth.

Sean could feel it in the base of his balls. He could feel that pull as he fucked her face with reckless abandon now. He was moving faster and faster now. His cock was starting to twitch uncontrollably now. He couldn't help it anymore. He was going to cum.

"Oh, Slave, I'm going to cum." He said. It was a low grunt as he fucked harder and harder.

Samantha just held on to the desk and let her new Master fuck her however he wanted to.

"I'm going to cum!" Sean blurted out a second time now.

Sean pulled his cock out of Samantha's mouth with a pop and proceeded to jerk it over her face. Samantha just lay there while Sean jerked his cock over her chin. She was wondering how in the hell did this happen to her. She was now a bitch to some man that was making her suck cock on his desk. She was always in control until now.

Sean gave his very wet cock a couple of jerks and then felt the pull at his balls for the last time. He felt his cum start at his balls and worked its way right to the tip in seconds. He was ready. He aimed his cock right at Samantha's face for the first shot. He shot so hard that it blasted her in the face and then right into her hair. He shot a second stream on her nose and eye. He then shot a third stream at her tits that were covered by her shirt. He shot another and another at her tits until he could see the thick sticky white cum all over her.

Sean stepped back to see his handy work. He loved it. He now owned his boss. He was going to use her in every way he could think of.

Samantha just lay there on his desk. Forgotten were the cleaners doing their jobs. Forgotten was the tape that started this whole thing. Forgotten was the world. Samantha could only think about her own itch and how was she going to scratch it.

Sean collapsed into his chair. He was now exhausted and needed some recovery time. His dick was starting to go limp and his chest was rising and falling with a slowing rhythm. He was so tired now.So tired,he thought.

Sean sat back in his chair completely relaxed while Samantha lay on his desk. Samantha reached down and gently slid her hands between her legs. She had the itch that she needed to be scratched. She started to rub her whole hand over her mound. She rubbed back and forth squeezing her legs together tightly. Samantha closed her eyes and thought about the cum on her face and breasts. She thought about the cock she just sucked. She had sucked a lot of cock and this one was special. This one was special because she was not in control for once. Someone took control of her sex and she loved it. She never thought that this would happen to her, she never thought she would find a man that could take control so completely and make her want so much. This is what she wanted. This is what she needed.

Sean sat back and watched as Samantha began to rub her sex. She rubbed her mound. Her hands moving slowly over her hot, pulsating sex, made Sean start to stroke his cock again. Samantha's head tilted back and she let out a small moan. Her red lips parted and another small moan escaped. Sean began to quicken his pace. His cock was full hard again watching his boss masturbate on his desk. He trained his sight on her cum covered face and stroked so hard. Samantha had never seen a man stroke his cock before and it was turning her on. As his strokes quickened, her rubbing quickened in step. She was slowly writhing around on his desk. He could see by the short and quick shallow breaths, Samantha was going to cum soon.

Samantha rubbed faster and faster. The orgasm was getting closer now. The itch was incredible and it was pulling at her so hard. She rubbed her mound harder and harder. She could feel her clit being excited. She was overly sensitive on her clit so this was the only stimulation she needed. Samantha was so excited that she could feel the slightest touch and movement. This was bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

Sean wasn't too far from an orgasm himself. He was stroking at a fervent pace now and the tip of his cock was a nice plum color. Sean tilted his head back and let out a grunt. His cock pulled and his nuts pulled tight. He jerked a couple of times more and then his cum flew. He shot another stream of cum over his hand and balls. His hot cum oozed from his cock over and over again.

Simultaneously, Samantha was beginning to shake all over. Her head rocked back and she squeezed tightly. She was cumming; there was no doubt about it. Sean was enjoying the sight. He was watching as Samantha was in the full throws of ecstasy. She was cumming so hard. She was lost in her own world. She wanted to cum over and over again as the orgasmic waves hit her.

She was spent.

That night, as Sean lay in bed, he wondered how good this relationship was going to be.

12