Boss Lady

Story Info
Employee enslaved by sexy boss.
1.9k words
3.99
59.1k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've worked for the Glover Paper company since graduating high school three years ago. I've been down in the mail room ever since. It's not as bad as it seems. It pays fair, everyone's treated well, hours are good. The best part though was three pm. That's when I made my rounds dropping off the day's mail in all the executive offices. Why was this the best part of his day? Because of the last office on his route. The CEO: Maria Calderon. A Latina MILF if there ever was one. She was brilliant, fierce, and mind breaking beautiful. Of course she knew it. I would spend a lot of nights fantasizing about her and the peeks of her luscious mounds when she would bend over.

Of course she had no idea I even existed. At least that's what I thought. One day as I was working away my whole world changed.

"Mike Ms. Calderon's on the phone for you," my manager shouted.

She knew my name? She knew my name! I shakily took the phone.

"Yes, Ms. Calderon?"

"Mike, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"I hate to ask but I have a company dinner tonight and well be out of the office today. I have an important package coming to the office today and I need it. When it comes in can you run it to me at my house."

"Yeah, yeah, I can do that."

"Thank you, Mike. I'm counting on you."

"I won't let you down."

"I know you won't."

All day I waited breathlessly for the package. Soon the plain brown paper box arrived and I was off. Ms. Calderon lived in a large house a mile outside of town. As I pulled up my stomach was lurching. She never invited any employee here ever so this had to be an important package. He went to the door and knocked. When she opened it his breath caught in his chest. She was stunning with her hair nicely done in waves crashing over her shoulders, gorgeous make up and a sexy low cut dress revealing her amazing breasts.

"Come in Mike."

I followed her inside completely mesmerized. She turned to her body mirror and continued readjusting her make up.

"Mike I need you to help me with that package."

"Of course."

"I need to go to this dinner and for insurance reasons I can't leave the package alone so I need you to stay here with it until I get back."

"Yeah, I will, I will."

"Good, good. Here's the thing and it's a little weird. I have to keep it locked up when not in transit."

"I can do that."

"But it can't be out of sight or reach of someone in case of an emergency."

"OK?"

I wasn't really getting this.

"I need to lock you in my guest room with it. Just till I get back."

"Really?"

"Afraid so. Don't worry it has a bathroom, kitchenette, it's a little apartment really. Please, I need you. I have no one else who can do this."

"Sure, why not."

She led me down the hallway to the room and I stepped inside.

"I'll be back soon."

Then she did a strange thing. Just before she closed the door she gave me a quick peck on the mouth. Then she closed the door. I heard what sounded like a padlock going into place. That was a bit extreme wasn't it? Looking around it was a nice sized little room. It had everything she said. It also didn't have windows. I was effectively trapped. As I sat the box on the bed I noticed a small tear and the image beneath. No way. Carefully I opened the edge of the wrapping and slipped the box out. It was the board game Monopoly.

"What the hell?"

I stared at the Monopoly box in utter shock. This had to be some kind of sick joke. His boss was screwing with him. That was the only explanation. Why else would she lock me away in this room like this? It would be several long hours of waiting and pacing before I would find out. The door started to open. I quickly slipped the box back into it's packaging. I gasped as he entered. She had changed from her dress to a skin tight purple mini-dress and shiny gold boots.

"Oh don't bother," Ms. Calderon laughed, "I saw everything."

"What?"

"There's a camera in the ceiling. I've been in my bedroom watching you the whole time."

"Why?" was all I could muster, my mind spinning.

"I have a slight fetish. I get sexually aroused by trapped men. I lure men here, lock them up and pleasure myself as I watch them start to panic."

"You're sick."

"I know," she gushed.

"Can I go?" I asked angrily.

"Of course."

I started to march out of this mad woman's house. I was so finding a new job. She blocked my path, grabbed in a tight hug and passionately kissed me on the mouth.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"I didn't say you could leave tonight," she explained, "I'm not done with you yet."

I was not having any of this.

"Let. Me. Go."

"Nah," she teased before kissing me on the mouth again, "I'm not done locking you up yet."

Somehow while still holding me and forcing her tongue into my mouth she managed to drag me down the hall into what I assumed was her bedroom. Next thing I knew I was being shoved onto my back in a blanket lined box. The lid slammed down and I was thrown into darkness. I could hear a lock click. A weight settled onto the lid. It wasn't until the weight began slamming on the lid again and again in tune to deep passionate moans did I understand what was going on. That crazy bitch was humping the box!

I began to pound on the lid.

"Let me out of here!"

"That's it baby," she called back, "keep shouting! Keep struggling! I'm almost there!"

I stopped and laid still. Screw her, I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction, literally. It didn't seem to do any good though. Eventually she screamed in orgasm and collapsed on top of the box. I don't know how long she kept me in there. All I know was I was glad to be let out when she did. She took me to the bathroom and let me relieve myself. As soon as I did she shoved me into the closet and locked it. From the sounds I suspected she then fingered herself to yet another climax.

I made a break for it when she opened the door. Well I tried to. As soon as the door opened and I started to run a sleeping bag was shoved over me. I felt duct tape seal it around me before I was drug away. By the time I was let out I could see the sun rising outside her bedroom window. I stood to leave but stopped when I saw her. She had changed again this time into stockings and a black lacy negligee. She was laying on the floor in a fur rug and pillows.

"Can I go now?" I asked.

"Yes," she told me, "but before you do I think it's only fair I offer you a reward for all the pleasure you gave me last night. You can leave now or screw me here and now on this rug. Which will it be?"

Was this crazy bitch serious? After everything she'd done to me did she really think I'd want to fuck her? God her ego must have been larger than even her tits. Despite the anger I felt at her, the indignity I felt at her proposal the sight of her there on that rug caused a stirring in my pants. God despite everything I did want her. I always had. What the hell I was quitting anyway so why not? I stripped off my clothes and joined her on the rug.

"Good boy."

Next thing I knew she was on top of me forcibly exploring my mouth with hers. My hands ran all over her amazing curves trying to pull me even closer to her. Soon the lingerie was off and I was inside. I was engulfed by warmth and moisture that made me release an audible gasp. There was no foreplay, no gentle love making would do for her. She began riding me and riding me hard. Trying to keep up I began thrusting with her. Soon enough we both screaming out in ecstasy. I don't know long it lasted but it was hot and it was great. We came simultaneously.

I collapsed onto the rug panting and exhausted. She on the other hand didn't seem phased. She got up and began rummaging through her drawers. I lay there trying to find the energy to stand and leave. Suddenly she was back and grabbing the edge of the rug.

"What are you?"

The next thing I knew I was being rolled across the floor. The rug tightened around me making it impossible to move. Ropes encircled the rug next sealing me in.

"What the hell?"

She was now standing in the doorway wearing only her underwear and shirt stepping into her skirt.

"What?"

"Why did you tie me up again?"

"I have to go to work."

"So?"

"So let me go."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you promised."

"You decided to stay."

"No I didn't."

"I offered to let you go but you chose to stay here and fuck me."

"That doesn't mean I wanted to be tied up again."

"Look I'm running late, we'll talk more after work."

She finished dressing and bent down kissing me on the mouth.

"Bye Sweetie."

With that she left and I heard her lock the door trapping me in her home once more.

I lay there in that rug all day mind reeling. Why was she doing this to me? What had I ever done to her? When the hell was I going to get to go home? By the time she returned that evening I was sore, angry, hungry and my bladder was ready to burst.

"Hey Baby," she teased.

"I'm tired of your stupid little games. Let me go."

"Well that's not happening."

"And why the hell not?"

"Because I've decided I want a full time prisoner. I like the control too much and it's too hard to keep finding new men. You have no friends or family in town, no one to miss you. I'm your whole world now and I like that. I'm going to keep you here in my room tying you up and locking you away to my little heart's content."

"I'll escape."

"No you won't. You had the chance to leave earlier and you chose to stay here and screw me. You like this as much as I do. You want to be owned by me. You'll do whatever I want for the rest of our lives."

"You're insane."

"Well we've got years together to explore that. For right now though ..."

She pulled off her panties.

"Mistress needs a little release. Get to work."

She shoved her crotch over my face. Was this really my life now? Could I get away at some point if I complied to her demands? Would I want to? Well I guess I had time to figure all that out. I stuck out my tongue and got to work for my very sexy, very demanding boss.