Boss Lady

Story Info
Assistant inadvertantly turns his boss into a whore.
4.5k words
4.06
265.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The job was interesting only the boss was difficult. She required Jim to work late on reports which she took the credit for when sending them to head office. He knew his time would come but when it did he was surprised how bizarre and complete his revenge was. As usual Mary informed him of a meeting with clients at the last minute on a Friday afternoon. She would pick him up at the tube station near the restaurant so all he had to do was go home and change. Luckily he had a change of clothing ready and the journey in both directions would give him a chance to get up to date with the client who was bringing his wife.

"Jump in, I don't want to hang around." She said as he scrambled into the passenger seat. Before he had the door shut she was off pushing into the evening traffic. Jim kept quiet, a tactic he had learnt from experience, it was better to find out what kind of mood she was in before starting a conversation.

They arrived before the client with time for a pre-dinner Gin and tonic. He was surprised to see her drinking as it revealed something of her nervousness, after all she was known for having such hard front. The smiles were polished on both sides as they sought some common ground, introducing each other, following the waiter into the dinning room. They reached the ordering stage and still no mention of business had been made, the whole atmosphere reminding Jim of being presented to prospective in-laws.

All four settled down to adjusting their bottoms into the plush seats sipping their first drink, except it was Mary's second. A mobile phone sounded and the two men patted pockets while Mary peered in her purse all three apologising. The buyer's wife seemed to awaken from a dream suddenly scrambling for the phone that was ringing. At first annoyed then excited she handed the phone to her husband looking on in fear. It was the baby sitter with the news their son had fallen down the stairs. In a fluster the buyer rose from the table telling the waiter to get his coat.

Mary was obviously trying to get round to asking about the deal or another appointment only Jim kicked her shoe away and at the last moment she restrained herself. "I'm sorry about this we had better meet them at the hospital. Such a stupid idea leaving him with that adolescent babysitter. You've got the deal by the way. I'll call you tomorrow." The buyer said while wrestling with a coat sleeve. Mary held up well ignoring this last remark completely to make soothing and solicitous remarks over their son. They were obviously late parents and doted on the child which had now been damaged. They were between tables in full sail, coats flapping, toward the exit when Mary thumped her arse down onto the leather seat.

Before the door had swung shut she was ordering another drink in celebration. "Thank you, thank you, and I don't even have to suffer that fat bore for a complete evening. What a bonus. At the word bonus she shut her mouth and looked side long at Jim not wanting him to catch on about this extra sale meeting the target for an annual bonus. It would be hers all hers she thought. "Well let's enjoy the rest of this evening. There's some sort of entertainment I don't know what it is as Plastic Bob there," She shrugged in the direction of the door, "wanted this place for the meeting."

"Do you know why he's called Plastic Bob?" Mary smirked. Jim knew all right for he had read the file too but let her tell him anyway, just to keep the peace.

'Hell,' he thought, 'it's like being married to a nagging wife without the sex.' Or it had been up till now.

"His secretary told me. He phones his wife on her birthday and anniversaries from the office and tells her to put it on the plastic. It's amazing what us women can find out."

A magician came on to muted applause. Both groaned and quickly looked around to make sure they hadn't been overheard. The first time they had ever been in agreement on anything. It wasn't a large venue and the place had gone quiet as though everyone there felt the same dread. Three people enthusiastically clapping only made it seem more embarrassing, perhaps they were stooges trying to whip up enthusiasm.

The routine started with slight of hand magic tricks then a request for volunteers brought a groan from Jim. "It's a fix." She said.

"There's no way I'm going up on stage." He told her.

"He won't call us, it'll be some one he knows."

Waving her hand to prove a point she was surprised to be picked and with a devilish grin she pulled Jim up too. Hypnotism was the next part of the act and Jim involuntarily grimaced. He tried to relax for they were in the full glare of the lights on a small stage. Mary crossed her arms before her chest as though to say 'I dare you to try it on me.' She looked toward Jim beaming him a desultory smile. 'Oh thanks.' He thought. She'll be telling them in the office all about the stupid antics he makes me perform and making some up too. She was the type to suggest something awful for him to do.

Jim was thinking of the embarrassment rather than listening to the spiel until the magician told him. "Your not a good subject so you can help out. Don't let any of them leave the stage."

'Right!' He thought. 'Mary had been right, the fake would be using his cronies from the audience in the act.'

To his surprise Mary was standing lifeless waiting for the magician's order to perform. How did that happen, or was she pretending. The others were capering about in a silly routine with the audience nervously laughing. One fat chap was demanding of anyone who came close "Too much, I want it cheaper." Another victim was selling ice cream from an imaginary tray and it seemed to be melting from the way she was frantically reacting. She tried to sell her imaginary wares to everyone and the fat man made her particularly frenzied.

Is your wife a prude or is she game for a laugh?" He asked.

Knowing the man meant Mary, Jim answered. "Yes." Then before he could correct himself the man whispered in her ear. She came to life and capered after the others.

He couldn't work out for a moment what she was supposed to be doing, and then it dawned upon him. She was soliciting. Sauntering up to each man on the stage she was offering tricks at a fiver a go. When the microphone was thrust between her and a prospect everyone heard her offering herself. The fat man kept telling her she was charging too much. In desperation to make a sale she was becoming more explicit with her hands becoming bolder with every discount. When she squeezed her breasts together offering them, the audience laughed raucously and clapped loudly when she hiked up her skirt. It was probably more to do with the idea that he wasn't about to ask for more volunteers than the act. When her language became a little too risqué the microphone moved on while she smoothed her body up and down the fat mans' belly.

For a fleeting moment Jim imagined them naked and cringed. Everyone was led off stage to a round of relieved applause. In the corridor his victims queued outside his small dressing room waiting in turn to be released. He was ensuring they were well and was just short of asking them to sign a release form. The three of them squeezed into the dressing room and the man took a swig from a flask. He asked. "Does she nag much then, she looks the type." He winked at Jim who nodded with a weary lift of his shoulders. The man's breath fumed a bitter whiskey cloud in the small room. "I could leave the hypnotic suggestion active if you like. Just say the phrase and you would have an amenable wife for a short while. Just don't leave her under for too long at a time."

Jim was about to tell him she wasn't his wife but then an image of Mary performing some silly trick in the office next day swamped his mind. Before he could think it through the man was pocketing a wad of notes and ushering him from the room. Wondering at his stupidity he led her back to the table. As soon as she sat down Mary spoke. "I told you it was all a farce." Jim jumped a little in surprise, once more confronted by this up tight boss lady, wondering what she would find fault with next. At least she didn't remember the embarrassing performance of a few minutes ago.

Mary paid the bill and they were outside waiting for the car before he could get his thoughts together. It wasn't cold but the chill of her voice made him shiver as she expected him to thank her for a company paid dinner that was a meeting and had taken up his Friday evening. "You had better drive I've had too much to drink." She ordered. With a sigh he opened the door for her and stepped around the car soaking a shoe in a puddle. Outside her house she told him. "It's not far to the tube station from here, just down the road and turn right you can't miss it. Don't forget that report for Monday morning."

He handed her the key and on the spur of the moment said the phrase. She stood there with arms at her sides waiting. Not believing it had worked he wondered what to say not wanting to make a fool of himself. "Could you give me a lift home?" Before he could continue she answered.

"Yes." She told him.

"Wait." He said. That would be no good, how would she get back home unless he said the other phrase at his house then she would wonder where she was and how she got there. He would have to trudge home after all. Frustrated he blurted out. "You can give me a kiss good night instead." Surprised at how enthusiastically she moved in on him he took a deep breath and said. "More." This time he was ready and held her close pressing his body to hers in a passionate embrace. "You can ask me in for a coffee." He panted.

Sitting in her lounge waiting for a coffee he began to calm down and regret the careless suggestion. This was silly. He should go. First he would have to say the phrase to bring her round. He would have to give her an instruction not to remember any of this and not to come round while he was there. It occurred to him the coffee cup would have to be washed before leaving, as she would wonder about it in the morning. "It's getting too complicated." He said to the empty room. It was more spacious than his flat and what he appreciated more was its warmth. 'It must cost a fortune to heat this place.' He thought.

His boss sashayed in and sat next to him on the sofa. She moved close and whispered in his ear. A soft sensation at first, growing louder more confident purring the words. "What else would you like, sir? Would you like a nice blowjob or the whole thing? You want to enter me don't you? Where would you like to put it in me, sir?" She whispered, while massaging his thigh slowing moving a hand to rub meaningfully between his legs.

He hadn't realised she was still under the instruction to act as a hooker. He nodded vaguely amazed at what she was doing. That was all it took for her to slide on to the floor at his feet between his knees. The zip was down and his hardening cock was in her hands. "That's two handfuls there sir." She told him with a sly smile of enticement. As her mouth drew close to the end of his cock she cooed in excitement. "It's big and beautiful. So nice." She sighed with enthusiasm.

Looking down at her big brown eyes he could almost believe the fake enthusiasm of a whore she thought she was, he wanted to. How was he going to get out of this? Surely she would remember this outrage and would fire him and prosecute him for rape and he would be forever unemployable.

He watched her open mouth close in on his rock solid member. She hesitated with it between her open lips not quiet in contact looking up at him with a look of longing. He wanted to thrust forward burying himself in her face but couldn't move. Was she going to suddenly laugh at him and tell him he had been fooled? Not a chance. Mary was the office prude; she had gone too far to let him down now. Yet the thought kept nagging at him as skilfully as her voice did in the office. Perhaps it was a dream or it was him who was hypnotised. God was he on stage pretending to thrust out his cock before an audience of strangers.

The lips moved forward so slowly it was hard to detect a movement until the touch was made upon the end of his trembling erection. Every nerve ending seemed to be burning for the contact. He watched as the tight pressure of her full voluptuous lips engulfed his cock. His boss was sucking his cock! He could feel her tongue flicking its head probing its eye, exploring it. He watched mesmerised as her head slid forward, her tongue pressing along its length until he felt it pressing against the base of his cock. Her nose was against his hairy belly, her chin against his balls.

Jim sat on the sofa staring at her face, into her eyes. Those big brown eyes hadn't left his for one moment seeming to say, 'This is for you, just for you.' His boss had swallowed his cock. He could feel it tight down her throat. In a rush her face moved back and he thought she was biting his hood only it was her lips gripping tight. His mouth fell open with a groan. Her head moved forward again sucking him in. He wanted to lean back with his eyes clamped shut but couldn't possibly miss one iota of what she was doing. His boss was fucking her face on his cock!

All he was conscious of was her face and he was about to come. When she gripped the base of his cock he became aware of the touch and that it had been there all the time. Her other hand had been rolling his balls. The grip tightened and she asked. "Do you want my pussy now?"

Looking into her deep eyes he swam around helplessly until meaning crept in, and he had calmed down enough to realise she wanted an answer. How could he decide anything rationally at this so very crucial moment? "Just do it." He groaned.

The grip on his cock loosened and both hands were there with a ball each. He watched the rhythm increase, her head moving back and forth. Her lips distended her cheeks puffed out, the look of satisfaction upon her face. Her nose was snotty with laboured snatched breaths. Gasps of air were drawn round the head of his cock on every piston stroke. Eventually he could look no more his eyes involuntarily closed, screwed up tight, as he came.

From the comfortable warm embrace of the sofa he opened one eye then the other. She was sitting between his splayed legs looking up at him. She opened her mouth to show him, at the same time pointing meaningfully at her throat. It floated into his consciousness she was asking if she could swallow.

He looked at her imploring brown eyes seeming to be saying, 'Please, sir. May I have permission to swallow.' He looked at the mess of near white sperm in her mouth and marvelled. The boss had a mouthful of his gooey mess. His boss was at his feet begging for permission to swallow his sperm. Imperceptibly he nodded his approval. He watched fascinated as she made an exaggerated gulp looking as though she were swallowing an egg not a spoonful of semen.

"You did that like an expert." He told her. His voice was quiet, filled with admiration. "You're a real professional whore. You could certainly break record sales selling that product." He told her while circling her lips with a finger.

The hypnotist had told him she would be back to normal in the morning after a good night of sleep and most importantly, not remembering a thing. Jim remembered the conspiratorial wink and the rank smell of whiskey on his breath. Now he was spent the fear of what would happen if he were found out was creeping upon him. He would send her to bed and check up on her in the morning with some excuse about the report.

Quietly closing the door behind him he walked briskly toward the station keeping his head down not wanting to be noticed even though the streets were empty. Even on the station platform he was alone and at last began to relax.

***

Mary went to the bedroom as she had been told and undressed. She hadn't been told to sleep, just to go to her bedroom, that's what the customer had croaked, hardly able to speak. He was right she was a professional. She was a real good whore and there were men out there willing to pay her. It was still early enough to pull some tricks.

Opening the wardrobe she hunted for a dress knowing what she wanted. It was back there somewhere, a white sheer petticoat. She pulled it over her head and smoothed it down over her body it was a tight fit. Hunting through a draw she found a pair of white stockings and a matching garter belt. The pair of panties she threw back into a draw. It was a perfect slip under a summer dress only she left the house without a dress, the slip would be enough.

***

Driving to the office was a well-practised route, one she could negotiate while thinking of sales figures and planning the busy day ahead. Two blocks before the office building she turned left and parked on the street where there were plenty of spaces the wrong side of midnight. She walked toward the park knowing there were streetwalkers on that block from taking a short cut one evening after working late.

Would they still be there? She couldn't see much in the poor lighting until a cigarette glow gave one away then others appeared as her eyes adjusted. Before she could compare herself with those other professionals a car pulled up. She was going to make a sale.

"What would you like, Sir." Mary cooed through the turned down window. Her lips formed a wonderfully pubescent o shape highlighted by heavy red lipstick.

"What do you do?" He asked.

"I'm an expert at a blow job. So I'm told." She cooed seductively.

"Get in we can drive somewhere." She was excited, for this would be the first sale of the evening and she felt sure her boss would be pleased. She knew she had always been very competitive with sales but for some reason couldn't think of any figures for this product range. She would just have to do her best.

Leaning over his lap she pulled at his zipper and considering the cramped space under the steering wheel managed well. She made a note to herself to practise this technique for future sales. Before she could swallow it he pulled the car over and she sucked him in. She made another note to herself to bring tissues and wet wipes next time. He came spurting his stuff into the back of her throat where she involuntarily swallowed it. She licked her lips as though it had been a tasty meal. The man shoved a couple of notes into her hand and she thought about sewing a pocket on the inside of the dress.

Dropped off in the street from where he had picked her up she just managed to thank him once more before he drove off. She was caught in the headlights of another car and once more she leaned in to ask what he wanted. When she slipped in to the passenger seat her slip of a dress had risen up displaying her nakedness and this time that is what the stranger wanted.

While they drove his fingers roughly delved into her and as he was the customer she gritted her teeth and shone him a smile telling him he had hit the spot. She wouldn't complain to a customer for she wanted to provide a perfect product. Whatever the customer wanted she would supply, for she was a professional.

After the fifth customer dropped her off she felt as though she must be reaching a target of some sort. A large brightly finished car pulled up all chrome and bouncy suspension. She made another note to herself to study cars and attempt to anticipate the clientele's preferences from the car model.

The man looked the picture of a tough guy. "Your new here girl. What's your name?" Johnny Ray asked. Mary sat with him while he told her the rules. She wished she had brought her note pad with her but somehow considered it wouldn't appropriate. "Well girl lets see how good you are." He told her.

Mary held him back for some time eventually letting him orgasm.

"Your good, girl. I give you that. You're a damn professional. I'm going to take you off these streets and set you up in a place up town. You will work for me now. OK?" He told her fiercely.

12