Boss Me Around

Story Info
Busty young waitress makes her boss blush.
1.4k words
3.35
43.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cheeks were a cute pink as he tried really hard not to look at me. But all of a sudden he turned around real quick and looked me right in the eyes in a creepy kinda way, smiling like a... piranha or something. A hungry piranha. He was glaring right at me, smiling like a pirahna, and he said, "You're not going to tell anybody about this."

"No sir, I ain't," I said back, nodding obediently.

"Good... good..." And he was still smiling like a hungry piranha. And then he took a step toward me, really fast like, and grabbed my shoulders. With a push from him, I was up against the wall, between the door and the window that was covered by blinds. He leaned down so his face was right near mine, and I could feel his warm breath on me. He kept looking at me weird, a serious face now, like he was trying to make me not do anything, until finally he leaned in a little more and pressed his lips up against mine.

It started out gentle, with him sucking on my lower lip kind of soft like, until he pushed my mouth open with his tongue and started probing, kinda forcefully. I felt myself smiling as he kissed me. He was pretty, and I sure as heck wasn't going to complain. I put my hands around behind him and started playing with the ends of his hair a bit. The kiss ended, and he left the tip of his nose pressing up against mine.

I giggled a bit and kept smiling. He smiled back. But this time it wasn't like a hungry piranha. It was a more happy smile, like a happy puppy, and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I smiled big, and his cheeks turned pink again. He turned away real fast then, his pretty ponytail swishing. It was almost like he had to calm down before looking back at me.

"Now..."

He started bringing his hands down from my shoulders, sliding them down my little sweater jacket, until he put his hands over my boobies. He squeezed them softly, and started rubbing his palms against them. It felt good, and it made my nipples hard a little bit. He slid his fingers between my blouse and my skin, and yanked it down, so nothing was covering my boobies anymore. He kept rubbing near my nipples, making them harder. Wrapping his arms around me, he slid me from the wall onto the table, and pushed me down onto it. Then he put his hands back on my boobies and played with them.

"You're eighteen...?"

"Yessir. Just turned eighteen in May."

"You're very well endowed."

"Uh, thank ya."

"Bet the boys liked you."

"Uh, guess so..."

"Hm. I like you, as well..."

"I like you too," I said. And he turned pink again. This time, instead of looking away, he pressed my boobies together hard so my nipples were touching each other, and he leaned down, and put his mouth on them. He rubbed his tongue against them, real fast in different ways, and it felt real good. So good that I moaned a little. He started sucking them. I felt him press his teeth into my boobies, and it hurt a little.

"Owie!" I said.

He pulled away for a second, and then when he started sucking and licking again, he put his lips between his teeth and my boobies, so it didn't hurt. That was nice of him. I moaned some more as he rubbed and flicked his tongue against my nipples. I remembered the time a guy told me, that to give good blowjobs, write ABC's on their cock with my tongue, and it felt like he was doing ABC's to me. And it really worked, 'cause it felt gooood.

"Ahh, you're gettin' me all wet, mister pretty glasses guy..."

He made a noise, then took his mouth away, and started rubbing my boobies with his hands again. He leaned his face close to mine and gave me a quick, soft kiss again. "You want me to really fuck you, don't you."

"Said a bad word! But yeah, I... ah, yeah, I want that."

He rolled his eyes. "This isn't even new to you, is it?"

"Nope. I done... I done this before."

"And you've only just left high school? Bad little girl." He took his hands away from my boobies so he could try to undo his pants. I looked down and saw he was hard already.

"WELL, mister pretty glasses guy, I don't even know your name, and you're supposed to be bein' my boss and all. I mean, if you're nice enough to hire me. So who you callin' bad?"

"About that... you will tell no one about this..." He looked down at the restaurant table. "Least of all the health department." He paused. "Promise me that, and I will indeed hire you, plus a bonus at the beginning."

"Pinkie promise!" I held my hand up with my pinkie up. "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

He grasped my pinkie in his, and I squeezed back with mine. "Good girl, good girl. Now..."

He ran his hand down my thigh, and I pulled my skirt up and opened my legs for him. I was kinda wet down there already, my panties damp. He pulled them down, granting himself access. He put his fingers against my clit and started rubbing, and I got really wet, way wetter than before. I felt myself drip onto the table, and could tell what he meant about the health department. He stuck a few fingers in, and rubbed a bit, getting me wetter and wetter, until he finally took his fingers out...

And at last, he put his hands on my hips, and thrust himself in. I let out a squeal, 'cause it kinda hurt. His cock was long, and not super thick, but thick enough to fill me. He pulled it most of the way out, then thrust it all the way in again, going real deep. He kept going, kept thrusting, and it felt really good, the way he filled me each time. And the more he thrusted, the faster and harder he went, and the better and better it felt. It might have otherwise hurt, but I was so wet that I only felt the pleasure.

"Ahhh... pretty glasses guuuyyy... you're goooood."

He was silent, his lips pressed against each other in a line, his eyes shut showing off his super long, pretty eyelashes as they pressed against the lenses of his glasses. He kept thrusting, and I kept moaning, feeling my body shake. He was digging his nails into my hips as he held me, but I didn't care. I liked him, lots and lots.

He was making small grunts and sighs now, apparently enjoying himself as much as I was. I clenched my legs together, to squeeze his cock and make him like it even more. It worked, I think. "Good girl, good girl, such a good girl... damn... gooood girl..." He got louder and louder, until he suddenly pulled out, and I felt warm jizz run down my leg. And... onto the table. I felt kinda bad for whoever'd be eating here.

I lay there, feeling the fading pleasure, as he went to go grab napkins to wipe us up with. He cleaned us both, dabbing at my leg nice and gentle like. He was so nice that he even fixed my panties and skirt for me while I was busy fixing my top back over my boobies. I stood up and gave the table a basic wipe while he went to go get bleach.

"Remember. Not a WORD."

"Yessir. ...I really, really like you, pretty glasses guy."

"My name... is Raven." He swished his hair, turning away from me. I bet he was blushing again.

"Yessir, Raven. I really, really like you." I went around him, then stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "Thanks so much for hiring me."

"Hmph. Yes... see you next Sunday," he said, in kind of a cold way.

I picked up my stuff, and rushed out. He was good at sex, and I wanted him to throw me down on that table again and again, and do me again and again. But I didn't want to say that, 'cause the job was important, and I didn't want to lose it.